ghostfinch

she/he/they
march 11
fallarbor
pansexual
grunt
5'6 height
5'6 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
197 posts
part of
TAG WITH @clover
clover matamata
to plunder [m]
POSTED ON Jul 22, 2024 18:06:31 GMT
clover matamata Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","cloverbody"]

Clover pulled her binoculars down and offered them to Sage in case they were interested in taking a closer look to verify. "The pirates have walked off the dock to get some supplies, I think." Their boat was temporarily abandoned. They had an opportunity to run aboard and pillage their stolen goods. She felt good about stealing from thieves, though theft itself had become a little more fun for them than they'd initially suspected. She wasn't sure what that said about her. [break][break]

"Should we approach from the sea or walk across the logs to get to the boat?" They risked being seen either way, but the logs was more exposed. It was, however, a faster trip to the boat.

notes

plunder the pirates |

[GoogleFont=Open Sans:400,700|Ubuntu:400,700]
[newclass=.crushbody]width:550px;background-color:#705eb2;font-family:open sans;font-size:8.5pt;color:#ccc;text-align:justify;border:#222 solid 1px;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cloverbody b, .crushbody i]color:#a189c4;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cloverbody a]font-family:ubuntu;font-weight:bold;color:#eee;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cloverbody h1]font-family:ubuntu;font-weight:bold;font-size:14pt;color:#a189c4;text-align:right;border-bottom:#a189c4 solid 1px;padding-bottom:5px;margin: 20px 0px 10px 0px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Lumity/Jayfeather

Sage, Morgan, Enigma
they/them/theirs
March 23rd
Unknown
bi-curious
Aspiring ninja
associate
5’7” height
5’7” height
awards
123 posts
sage morgan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sage
sage morgan
to plunder [m]
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2024 5:36:18 GMT
sage morgan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blbqimg5"]

[attr="class","header"]YOU’RE GONNA GO FAR, KID

[attr="class","setting"]

Stealing was fairly routine for them by now. At first, it had been a means of survival after they had struck out on their own. Then it had just become one of the skill sets they provided Team Rocket with. Basically, if something needed to be stolen, they were one of the first people Team Rocket turned to, so when they heard of pirates, they immediately offered up their services.
[break][break]
That had been earlier.
[break][break]
Now they were getting a sense of the layout with their partner for the mission. At the question, they took the binoculars and used the binoculars to push their mask up in such a way that the mask would immediately fall back into position without revealing anything when they were done. Looking through the binoculars, they confirmed what they had figured out already: the ship was currently empty of anyone. Or at least from what they could see anyway.
[break][break]
“Yes, though we should still approach with caution,” they pointed out, taking one last look through the binoculars before handing them back.
[break][break]
At the question, they considered the options. Neither option seemed optimal, but the water would provide more cover. “Let’s go by water; we’re too exposed on the logs. As long as we don’t make too much noise, I think we’ll be fine if we approach from the water.”[break]

[attr="class","oocnotes"] + ooc notes

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"]milky

[newclass=.blbqimg5]position:relative; --accent:#79ED6F; --bgimg:url(https://i.postimg.cc/9X9vXFQn/IMG-1655.jpg);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blbqimg5 b]color:var(--accent); font-weight:none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg5 .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg5 .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg5 .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg5 .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg5 .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg5]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg5 .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg5 .setting]background-image:var(--bgimg); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg5 a]font-weight:bold; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg5 .oocnotes]font-size:x-small;border-top:1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg5 .header]text-align:left;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

ghostfinch

she/he/they
march 11
fallarbor
pansexual
grunt
5'6 height
5'6 height
awards
197 posts
part of
TAG WITH @clover
clover matamata
to plunder [m]
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2024 16:36:16 GMT
clover matamata Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","cloverbody"]

From the water, then. If stealth was preferable, then they wouldn't use Tropius to swim across the water, either. "I'll see if they have any pokemon guarding underneath." They dove into the water and swam over to the boat, looking like someone just enjoying the ocean if anyone were to see them. They ducked their head underneath but saw no pokemon beneath the boat protecting it. Perfect. They had honestly feared the thieves would have a sharpedo or something keeping watch, and they weren't that strong a swimmer. [break][break]

She lifted herself onto the boat very slowly, cautious not to make any noise as she looked across the surface to ensure there was no one around. She rolled onto the deck as quietly as possible, dripping. If they were fast, the thieves would have no evidence of their entry besides water that could've come from a high wave lapping at the ship.

notes

plunder the pirates |

[GoogleFont=Open Sans:400,700|Ubuntu:400,700]
[newclass=.crushbody]width:550px;background-color:#705eb2;font-family:open sans;font-size:8.5pt;color:#ccc;text-align:justify;border:#222 solid 1px;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cloverbody b, .crushbody i]color:#a189c4;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cloverbody a]font-family:ubuntu;font-weight:bold;color:#eee;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cloverbody h1]font-family:ubuntu;font-weight:bold;font-size:14pt;color:#a189c4;text-align:right;border-bottom:#a189c4 solid 1px;padding-bottom:5px;margin: 20px 0px 10px 0px;[/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP