Magnetic

Admin Fox
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
An observer of eons cannot feel the warmth of another.
Single
5'9 (with hat) height
5'9 (with hat) height
The future will tempt you, the present will indulge you, but the past will shackle you.
awards
3,141 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
Wind-Eroding Stone
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2024 4:00:44 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
Flicker.

A flame danced in the admin's palm as his lighter clicked to life, its heat warming his fingers. It flickered like a momentary spark being smothered in oxygen, allowing it to grow as his cigarette kissed the flame. Crackling tobacco followed.

An exhale followed, its smoke trailing towards the window before dissipating into the sky.

"Graced by a Rocket Beast." Howard said as he stared out the window before turning to Tempest Quinn. "I'm honored."

He looked vastly better, despite the war on the horizon. His eye shined clearly and with resolve, a result of his conversations with and . There was a flicker of merriment there, but it was quickly crushed under the responsibility of the war soon to come.

Howard Slayte was not a happy man.

"Cillian came by a few weeks ago. I was wondering if you'd ever say hi." He turned to face Temp.

close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,038 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
Wind-Eroding Stone
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2024 4:12:50 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

"I've been busy." [break][break]

The half truth sticks like glue between Temp's teeth. To delve into the complicated feelings was too much for the moment.[break][break]

In it's place, a white paper bag is placed on 's bedside. Inside, a crisp and fresh vegetable and steak sandwich. Rich sauce, extra avocado, low on the lettuce- the same thing that kept getting stolen from the fridge.[break][break]

"And I didn't want to stress you out."

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 notes

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.twtgm] --accent: #765d75; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Magnetic

Admin Fox
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
Single
5'9 (with hat) height
5'9 (with hat) height
The future will tempt you, the present will indulge you, but the past will shackle you.
awards
3,141 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
Wind-Eroding Stone
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2024 4:32:40 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
The half-truth feels like a lie, but the admin isn't willing to challenge it. What value would doing so serve?

Especially when the Rocket Beast brought lunch. If Howard had to eat one of Shred's many modest soups, he was going to unplug his life support and jump from the roof of the hospital. Any more liquids and he was going to scream.

"The gift that keeps on giving. You've brought the fridge to me." He recognizes the bag, the smell, the familiar experience of stealing something that belonged to another. Maybe there was a smidge of Team Rocket deep within his breast. "The Paldeans turned sandwich making into an art form."

He thought of . Where was he, the admin wondered.

"Do I look stressed? Rocket thinks I'm healthy." He twirled a streak of white hair absentmindedly, a remnant of travel between worlds. "Healthy enough to go to war, at least. Where are they sending you?"

close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
3,038 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
Wind-Eroding Stone
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2024 4:48:18 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

"Staying here. Sea combat is my specialty." The explanation is simple but it doesn't feel like he's said enough. "You?[break][break]

It feels awkward. Tempest isn't sure if it's just on him or if feels the same way. The one-eyed man seems to be having easier time carrying the conversation than Temp does.[break][break]

Damn, when was the last time he felt like this? It's like he's a teenager again. Except not in a sexy way, like with . Like in a fucked up way. It's not great.

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 notes

[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Magnetic

Admin Fox
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
Single
5'9 (with hat) height
5'9 (with hat) height
awards
3,141 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
Wind-Eroding Stone
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2024 5:15:50 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
"Petalburg." A distant frontier, a diversion while Rocket wars in Mossdeep in an attempt to blockade Ever Grande. "I'll weep to see it burn."

Close to Howard's hometown, too. Close to Dewford. There were too many memories for the admin to fight at full power, even with his body on the verge of collapse. Yet it was far from the God General and that was what Howard had hoped for.

"Don't die." The words leave his mouth bitterly. "No need to add more corpses to the pile."

Mortality humbles the defeated.

"I'm surrounded by enemies." A deep breath followed. "The God General. Walsh. Bee. You."

An eye found the Hoyeon's face.

"Everywhere I turn, there are corners. Slowly, they entrap me."

close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
3,038 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
Wind-Eroding Stone
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2024 5:27:49 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

"I don't want you to die, either."[break][break]

Tempest sits in the chair next to . Elbows on his knees, leaned over. He doesn't meet the other's eyes. A sharp frown sullies his face, brows knit, shoulders tight. A storm cloud seems to linger over his head, angry and howling to reflect his thoughts.[break][break]

Then.[break][break]

"I don't have to be." Quiet. Timid.[break][break]

"Your enemy."

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 notes

close tab

played by

Magnetic

Admin Fox
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
Single
5'9 (with hat) height
5'9 (with hat) height
awards
3,141 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
Wind-Eroding Stone
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2024 5:55:17 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
Seeing the Rocket Beast reduced to a shy teenager amused the archaeologist. Tempest Quinn was a goof and a fool, but he was also a monster in disguise. An inhuman fiend who raged against the world with his husband.

One who had beaten the admin bloody when he was faced with the inhuman monster that his husband had become.

"You almost killed me. Dragged me back to your husband kicking and screaming." 's ascent had terrified the admin, but he had made his peace with the Harbinger. They shared a far greater enemy now. "You didn't need to. You know you didn't. You were dragging a mortal to be judged by something more."

His eye finds the beast wrapped in the flesh of an amicable man.

"Yet you judged me all the same."

close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
3,038 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
Wind-Eroding Stone
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2024 6:04:21 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

"That's different."[break][break]

Tempest sits up, his gaze sharp again. The clouds gone. The lion honing in on a gazelle, deciding if it was worth the effort to kill.[break][break]

"Howard, that wasn't personal. I would kill myself for him."[break][break]

The sincerity of it speaks of something deeper. Of whatever thing that had been feeding for all these years. The man snuffed out by a monster instead.

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 notes

close tab

played by

Magnetic

Admin Fox
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
Single
5'9 (with hat) height
5'9 (with hat) height
awards
3,141 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
Wind-Eroding Stone
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2024 6:14:56 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
His eye twitched. It was a dangerous sign. It was one that Tempest was familiar with. It was the same tic that the admin got when Rocket wasted money and demand he find more, or whenever something threatened to make Howard explode.

"YES IT IS! IT'S PERSONAL, YOU FUCKER! IT'S YOU KILLING ME BECAUSE OF WHAT I DID TO SOMEONE YOU LOVE!"

Red spittle flew from his lips as Howard's pupil dilated, much like the Aerodactyl that he loved so very much. The dozens of machines hooked to him began to beep.

"You fucker. Everything we've done together meant nothing to you. The shit I've done, the shit we've worked on? It meant nothing." He sunk into the bed, hyperventilating. His eye rolled back in his head. "You're fucking broken."

close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
3,038 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
Wind-Eroding Stone
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2024 6:25:51 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

explodes.[break][break]

Tempest blinks in the face of the outburst.[break][break]

"I know."[break][break]

And maybe that bites the most of all.[break][break]

"Howard, I'm a monster. You can't change that. can't change that. Hell, can't change that. And I'll tell you a secret, okay?"[break][break]

Tempest leans in slightly, over the other man. His voice lowers.[break][break]

"I don't give one flying fuck about Rocket or what it wants."[break][break]

Tempest leans back again.[break][break]

"I just want my husband to be happy. Because he loves me even though I'm all fucked up. I think he's the only person who ever could. So I would kill you right now and I wouldn't feel bad about it if that's what he wanted"[break][break]

There is no threat there. Tempest isn't trying to intimidate Howard. He's just telling the truth. It's raw and honest. It's disgusting.[break][break]

"But that doesn't mean I want to hurt you. I don't like seeing you like this. I'm a monster, not an animal."

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 notes

close tab

played by

Magnetic

Admin Fox
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
Single
5'9 (with hat) height
5'9 (with hat) height
awards
3,141 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
Wind-Eroding Stone
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2024 6:34:55 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
"There's not a single person in this fucking city that cares what Rocket wants."

The Devourer's promotion proved that. It was all a farce. Everyone in Rocket was merely here because it provided something that the world would not provide them. Whether it was money, fame, or power, Rocket offered it and people took it.

That did not inspire loyalty. It merely inspired imitation of loyalty. could be everywhere but it would not change a thing. He did not know what stirred in the human heart until it was spoken into existence.

"Except your husband. Him and a few others." It was the one piece of respect that Cillian Quinn deserved: he was loyal until the end. "Arceus knows this organization doesn't deserve him."

That was one thing he and could agree upon.

"What happened in the Ultra Deep Sea..." Howard swallowed slowly. "Would you do it again?"

He knew the answer.

close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
3,038 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
Wind-Eroding Stone
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2024 6:49:02 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

"I would."[break][break]

Tempest would not hide from the nature of himself. Tempest Quinn was many things. But he was not a liar.[break][break]

"I'm a bad person, Howard. I'm not going to try and convince you otherwise. I know what I am."[break][break]

There is a stretch of silence.[break][break]

"I would like to be your friend again. The closest thing I'm able to feel to friendship, anyway." He was well aware, by this point, that his version of 'friendship' was different than the norm. "But I'm like a feral dog. I might bite you someday and it be no fault of your own."

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 notes

close tab

played by

Magnetic

Admin Fox
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
Single
5'9 (with hat) height
5'9 (with hat) height
awards
3,141 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
Wind-Eroding Stone
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2024 7:01:03 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
A long silence followed as the admin stared up at the ceiling.

"I killed nineteen people in my attempt to prepare to bring about a better tomorrow. It was a misguided deed, but its purpose was pure, even as the results were sinful. I will never forget them for as long as I live. They will be my legacy."

Everything was beyond the norm for Tempest Quinn, the universe's great trick on the man once named Norman.

"You will return to Nebula and continue to fulfill your objectives. Help with their tasks. Do your job." An eye found the Rocket Beast's face. "You are not to die..."

There is a brief, hopeful moment.

"...and get the hell out. Now. Out."

close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
3,038 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
Wind-Eroding Stone
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2024 7:07:44 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

Tempest doesn't argue.[break][break]

It seems that still has his teeth as an Admin even now.[break][break]

Rising to his feet, Temp sighs softly.[break][break]

"Feral dogs might bite you. But if you feed them enough, they would bite for you, too."[break][break]

It feels weird to put into words.[break][break]

How do you tell the man you tried to kill that you would also die for him?[break][break]

It doesn't make sense. But many things that Tempest does make no sense. He is a creature only beholden to himself.[break][break]

"Don't choke on your food." Is all Tempest offers as he leaves the room.

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 notes

close tab

played by

gremlin creature

the shadow mod
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
3,486 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
Wind-Eroding Stone
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2024 18:26:32 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven