He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
In the warrior's code, there's no surrender. Though his body says stop, his spirit cries, "NEVER!"
awards
3,926 posts
Navy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Navy
Street Sweepers [M]
POSTED ON Jul 28, 2024 23:50:44 GMT
Navy Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","Navypog3"]
[attr="class","Navypog3-big-img"]

[attr="class","Navypog3-1"]
[attr="class","Navypog3-title"]
MORE HUMAN[break]THAN HUMAN

[attr="class","Navypog3-tagged"]
@tag

[attr="class","Navypog3-subtitle"]
HOLY DIVER YOU'VE BEEN DOWN TOO LONG IN THE MIDNIGHT SEA, OH WHAT'S BECOMING OF ME?

[attr="class","Navypog3-pkmn"]

[attr="class","Navypog3-post"]

[attr="class","Navypog3-icon"]

Dewford is in shambles. Gods do not suffer manmade buildings to stand, should they get in their way. Much of the town has been devastated. The one blessing, as Navy sees it, is that there were few deaths, relatively speaking. Even still, the property damage is immense.[break][break]
Ice clings to the roads and all the way out to sea. Ice, in early June. Large gashes of discoloration dot the landscape. Scorch marks mark the roads and the beaches alike, signaling where mighty Pokemon leveled attacks at their even mightier foe. The places where Dynamax Pokemon grew to near ten times their normal size are practically radioactive wastelands. Beside them sit the bodies of Nihilego, their neurotoxins still dripping and sizzling along the ground.[break][break]
Told you guys it’d be a tough job.” Sheriff Navidson says, walking between the other two men. Mist seems to always accompany him. It laps at the sheriff’s heels always. He offers them both a cup of coffee, strong stuff he brewed himself. From their vantage point, they can look over much of Dewford proper, the township that suffered the most, along with an excellent view of the path Regice took from the ruins of Granite Cave to the shoreline.[break][break]
But the pay’s good, and it’s our town. How long you guys think it’s gonna take?

[attr="class","Navypog3-bot-1"]

notes about this post

[attr="class","Navypog3-bot"]

[googlefont=Poppins:700,800][googlefont=Hind:400,700][googlefont=VT323:400]
[newclass=.Navypog3]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;}.Navypog3-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.Navypog3-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.Navypog3-1 { position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.Navypog3-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#d84545;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.Navypog3-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.Navypog3-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.Navypog3-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.Navypog3-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.Navypog3-tagged a:hover { color:#d84545!important; }.Navypog3-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.Navypog3-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.Navypog3-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.Navypog3-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.Navypog3-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.Navypog3-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.Navypog3-post i { color:#d84545; }.Navypog3-post b { color:#d84545;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.Navypog3-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.Navypog3-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.Navypog3-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#d84545;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.Navypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#d84545!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

ChemSpark

He/Him
May 1st
Dewford
Heterosexual
Cleaner
Civilian
6'3" height
6'3" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
15 posts
balor sen DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @balorsen
balor sen
Street Sweepers [M]
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2024 17:01:19 GMT
balor sen Avatar
Balor would look over the destruction that Regice had caused throughout the town. He'd never thought a disaster like this would ever befall his hometown. Balor was relieved when he was able to evacuate Liber and his parents to safer ground, but even his childhood home fell to the destruction. Honestly, he'd thought a hurricane would do Dewford in, but this was definitely not expected. Balor would then take out a report detailing the extent of the damage throughout Dewford, an effort made possible through several disaster inspectors, while taking a sip of the coffee that was provided for Balor and Liber.

"It'd take a few months at the very least, even with all hands on deck, just to clean all of this up." Balor would begin flipping through the pages. "And that's not including the unexpected variables, civilians missing in the rubble, wild pokemon running throughout the ruins..." Balor would then take a more threatening tone. "Other... ruffians that might take advantage of the destruction. However, I'm assuming the authorities will help quell these issues." Balor would nod to their Sheriff.

Balor would sift through the list of damages even more. The ice is the most profound obstacle, followed by rubble and the damage of the great battle that had happened. Dynamax was a term lost to him, but toxins were also a threat. He'd probably have to draft a team all around purifying the toxins from the bodies of Nihilego.

"Yet, the job must be done, and... Liber." Balor would look at him with some discomfort before speaking onward. "We'll need all hands on deck." Balor would pause a little. "And we'll need the suits."

close tab

played by

starkoda

He / Him
october 29th
DEWFORD
Bisexual
Cleaner
Civilian
5'8 height
5'8 height
awards
9 posts
liber sen DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @libersen
liber sen
Street Sweepers [M]
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2024 7:14:08 GMT
liber sen Avatar

The destruction was truly immense. It was one thing to go through the evacuation process but, looking at the aftermath, it's hard to imagine that a creature was capable of this level of destruction. It felt more like a natural disaster, a result of nature's violence against man... an act of god.

For once, I agree. We could work at this for a year at the very least... and Dewford would still look banged up." Liber said, taking in the view. "Thankfully, you called the right guys, Sheriff. I won't rest until this site- our home, is cleaned up." Liber accepted the coffee and began to take a sip until those dreaded words hit his ears.

"I'm not putting on those damn suits, Balor." he spat "They're gaudy, stuffy, sticky and unnecessary. I don't care if my men wear 'em, their bright orange funeral, but just give me a mask for the fumes and I'll be set.

|
close tab

played by

ChemSpark

He/Him
May 1st
Dewford
Heterosexual
Cleaner
Civilian
6'3" height
6'3" height
awards
15 posts
balor sen DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @balorsen
balor sen
Street Sweepers [M]
POSTED ON Aug 13, 2024 5:22:56 GMT
balor sen Avatar
"Oh come now Liber. You know it's the only suit that we have that can handle the conditions that we'll need to to get through this mess." Balor would say, bringing out the suit in question. It was an orange suit akin to more of a hazmat suit with a mask. It was a little clunky and not very fashionable, but the orange helped with visibility among unforeseen circumstances.

"A mere gas mask is not enough, I will not..." Balor would think about it for a moment as a certain flashback of a brother went through his head. "...garner any more lawsuits. You, and the other employees will wear the suit and-" Balor would look at their contractor, before calming down and realigning himself. This was not him, he is professional, he is... He would speak toward the sheriff.

"Any questions or suggestions sheriff? Anything we need to look out for in particular while we clean up the town?" A sudden shift in conversation, Balor thought, was a good idea. But the following awkward silence was anything but.

close tab

played by

Teddie

Michael Navidson
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
In the warrior's code, there's no surrender. Though his body says stop, his spirit cries, "NEVER!"
awards
3,926 posts
Navy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Navy
Street Sweepers [M]
POSTED ON Aug 13, 2024 11:11:48 GMT
Navy Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","Navypog3"]
[attr="class","Navypog3-big-img"]

[attr="class","Navypog3-1"]
[attr="class","Navypog3-title"]

[attr="class","Navypog3-tagged"]
@tag

[attr="class","Navypog3-subtitle"]
HOLY DIVER YOU'VE BEEN DOWN TOO LONG IN THE MIDNIGHT SEA, OH WHAT'S BECOMING OF ME?

[attr="class","Navypog3-pkmn"]

[attr="class","Navypog3-post"]

[attr="class","Navypog3-icon"]

The sight of the suits makes him crack a wide smile. They’re just uncanny enough to look like something out of a cheap sci-fi film. If Balor vouches for them, Navy will trust in their effectiveness. Somehow, he doubts they compare to a sygna suit, but very few things can. Comparing a small business owner’s hazmat suit to Silph Co’s cutting edge technology is hardly a fair comparison.[break][break]
Well far be it from me to tell you guys how to do your job, but make sure you’ve got your Geiger counters on you. Definitely keep your Pokemon close. As far as wild Pokemon, I’ll make sure you two n’ your team are well protected.”[break][break]
Across a nearby table is a map pulled from the records in city hall. It shows the town as it is now, as the rangers surveyed it in their yearly survey. Taking out a pen, more for emphasis than marking, he runs a line down the main street while pointing out a few roads that split away from the central line.[break][break]
Probably best you boys start here, I think. Unjam the main vein and the road to the harbor so we can really start haulin’ stuff in. Make it feel normal. Well, normal as we can.

[attr="class","Navypog3-bot-1"]

notes about this post

[attr="class","Navypog3-bot"]

[googlefont=Poppins:700,800][googlefont=Hind:400,700][googlefont=VT323:400]
[newclass=.Navypog3]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;}.Navypog3-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.Navypog3-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.Navypog3-1 { position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.Navypog3-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#d84545;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.Navypog3-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.Navypog3-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.Navypog3-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.Navypog3-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.Navypog3-tagged a:hover { color:#d84545!important; }.Navypog3-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.Navypog3-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.Navypog3-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.Navypog3-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.Navypog3-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.Navypog3-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.Navypog3-post i { color:#d84545; }.Navypog3-post b { color:#d84545;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.Navypog3-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.Navypog3-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.Navypog3-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#d84545;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.Navypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#d84545!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP