He/Him
May 1st
Dewford
Heterosexual
Cleaner
Civilian
6'3" height
6'3" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
15 posts
balor sen DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @balorsen
balor sen
A Race To Erase... Mess
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2024 1:53:14 GMT
balor sen Avatar
Balor had to account for everything, after all, this is supposedly a cleaning job for a gym and its gym leader after all. The description of the job just states that they needed a cleaner for their offices and/or groundskeepers for their racing grounds. The second part was the stranger, yet more interesting part of of the job, as it seems the gym already had some staff hired for such a thing.

He'd take a look all the crew he had brought onward, all were quiet, ready and willing for the job. He had taken some experienced groundskeepers, and some newer members for cleaning the office. They were all following him, before meeting just outside the Mauville City Gym. "This is an important job, even if we are just temporary. Follow the instructions of those who are already here, make note and keep track of the cleaning supplies, I do not want to impose on the gym leader themselves after all. And most importantly, make sure everything is perfect. If it isn't, page me and I'll get it done. Is that understood?" Balor would look around the group.

A few agreements and nods were all Balor needed. "Good, then let's go in." Balor and his cleaning crew were now on working hours... right after they'd meet with the receptionist and asked where to go of course.

close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
"With great speed comes great responsibility."
awards
6,863 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
A Race To Erase... Mess
POSTED ON Aug 2, 2024 3:20:50 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
The receptionist, a young man in his early twenties, directed and his team up the elevator to the third floor office. Were the guest to knock on the double doors and enter, he would find it quite spacious. A mainframe computer had once been housed in its center. Now, it looked like a large family room or study, complete with bookcases lined with books on the topics of fast Pokémon, legendary Pokémon, and the Champion Assessments of various regions. On a series of shelves in one corner was a staggering display of Raikou memorabilia: plush, plastic figures, trading cards, and the like.

On the north side, overlooking a series of glass panes that allowed for a great view of the Racing Grounds proper, was a Ride-On Raikou plush that was not quite life-sized. Occupying its seat was a black-haired young man that didn't seem to notice Balor yet. He seemed to be lost in thought while he was waiting for a series of videos the League requested to be uploaded. He really needed to switch providers to a fiber network, didn't he?

{PC: 1}

NOTE: All of the Pokémon in Josh's PC are present somewhere on the Racing Grounds.

[/font]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven