she/her
April 7
celestic town
bisexual
mail courier
cadet
5'8 height
5'8 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
215 posts
keiko mori DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @keiko
keiko mori
[WOPS] Keiko & Lutgarde
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2024 21:38:55 GMT
keiko mori Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","keiko11base"]

[attr="class","rpost"]
[attr="class","rose"]
[attr="class","rosepost"]When human structures collapsed, it disrupted wildlife and displaced countless pokemon. It was just a fact of life. It made the absolute swarm of wingull coming down to feast on escaping shellos no less terrifying. They were rather aggressive when a good meal was on the line.[break][break]
"Get back! You demons, get back!" She waved her arms wildly to try and protect the very small shellos at her feet. It was trying to get into the tall grass and mossy rocks that would make a good temporary home, but the storm cloud of wingull above were preventing it from safe travels.[break][break]
A pair of them got terrifyingly close despite her erratic movements, so she pulled out her Rotom phone and blasted loud EDM. The duo fluttered away immediately. She didn't want to blow her phone's speakers, but it was a sacrifice she was willing to make to ensure the safety of as many shellos as she could. They were good for reef health, so a massive downturn in their population could become disastrous.[break][break] [break]21. Use technology to assist in the operation.
[attr="class","rosepoke"]
[break]
[attr="class","rouxcredit1"]

[newclass=.keiko11base]font:12px roboto;--accent:#fd85e0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.keiko11base]width:500px; padding:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.keiko11base b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.keiko11base i]text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.rpost]width:500px;height:auto;border:1px solid #1a1a1a; background-color:#222; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; border-radius: 2%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rose]width:450px; max-height:100%; margin:20px 0px 20px 20px; padding:0px; background:rgba(26, 26, 26, .8); border-radius: 2%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rosepost]width:380px; height:auto; color:#eee; margin: auto; padding:20px; text-align:justify; font-size:12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit1]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

ema

sporty pathfinder
they/them
twenty-four
december 27th
near santalune, kalos
biro grey-ace
ranger
elite
single
6'1'' height
6'1'' height
awards
400 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lutgarde
Lutgarde Dijkstra
[WOPS] Keiko & Lutgarde
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2024 21:46:02 GMT
Lutgarde Dijkstra Avatar
[attr="class","emapkmn"][attr="class","emapkmn"][attr="class","emapkmn"][attr="class","emapkmn"][attr="class","emapkmn"][attr="class","emapkmn"][newclass=".emapkmn"]height:40px;width:40px;background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100%;margin:0 5px;[/newclass]
Lutgarde's surprised by the sudden blast of EDM music from their partner, but they laugh and grin at that. Sylv's reaction is similiar, but he quickly cleared his throat and started to chime in as loudly as possibly with his Disarming Voice. It proves to be effective in more ways than one, too - an agitated Dhelmise seems to significantly calm down when being met with this strangely harmonious cacophony.

"I'll grab the Dhelmise there! Think it's lost," Lutgarde shouts over Keiko's speakers, approaching the Dhelmise with a non-threatening attitude and Sylv steadily following them, too. "Hey buddy, let's move you over there - think it's gonna be way better, and we'll figure out a solution to this all ... soon."

06. Use non-lethal methods to calm or capture rogue pokemon.
close tab

played by

ghostfinch

she/her
April 7
celestic town
bisexual
mail courier
cadet
5'8 height
5'8 height
awards
215 posts
keiko mori DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @keiko
keiko mori
[WOPS] Keiko & Lutgarde
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2024 21:52:52 GMT
keiko mori Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","rpost"]
[attr="class","rose"]
[attr="class","rosepost"]Her partner knew how to make the best of a bad situation; their approach to Dhelmise was calm as could be. Keiko fought a shiver at the sight, though. It felt so unnatural to see a Dhelmise on the surface considering how deeply they were usually entrenched in the sea.[break][break]
This disaster was going to have big consequences if they didn't react as quickly as possible.[break][break]
The tall grass was broken up with a metal beam, interrupted the swarm of shellos from getting to safety. "Can you help me lift this?" She and Togekiss got on one side to nudge it and waited for Lutgarde to assist on the other.[break][break] [break]32. Clear debris or other obstacles to create safe pathways.
[break]

[newclass=.keiko11base i]text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.rpost]width:500px;height:auto;border:1px solid #1a1a1a; background-color:#222; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; border-radius: 2%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rose]width:450px; max-height:100%; margin:20px 0px 20px 20px; padding:0px; background:rgba(26, 26, 26, .8); border-radius: 2%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rosepost]width:380px; height:auto; color:#eee; margin: auto; padding:20px; text-align:justify; font-size:12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit1]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

ema

sporty pathfinder
they/them
twenty-four
december 27th
near santalune, kalos
biro grey-ace
ranger
elite
single
6'1'' height
6'1'' height
awards
400 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lutgarde
Lutgarde Dijkstra
[WOPS] Keiko & Lutgarde
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2024 22:02:11 GMT
Lutgarde Dijkstra Avatar
[attr="class","emapkmn"][attr="class","emapkmn"][attr="class","emapkmn"][attr="class","emapkmn"][attr="class","emapkmn"][attr="class","emapkmn"][newclass=".emapkmn"]height:40px;width:40px;background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100%;margin:0 5px;[/newclass]
The Dhelmise is safely taken care of by other rangers, and gladly, all and any Wingull also seem to have dispersed. "How's the Shellos doing?" they ask Keiko, but they seem to be doing rather well, all things considered. Still, the pathway to a new and safer place is filled with debris.

They quickly hurry towards the other end of the beam. "Alright, little guys, make some room-" they announce, waiting a moment for the Shellos to group towards the side, before lifting their end of the beam on their own. Their regular workouts and training shows in this moment - but it's still a tight fit, which is why Sylv's ribbon gently touches a pokéball, which opens with a click to reveal a rather intimidating Grimmsnarl that understands the situation immediately, and joins the effort. They nod encouragingly at the Shellos, who all quickly get a move on.

"We really got to hurry of the route might be impassable soon," they worry, looking ahead.

38. Manage and guide hordes of pokemon to safety.
close tab

played by

ghostfinch

she/her
April 7
celestic town
bisexual
mail courier
cadet
5'8 height
5'8 height
awards
215 posts
keiko mori DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @keiko
keiko mori
[WOPS] Keiko & Lutgarde
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2024 22:09:33 GMT
keiko mori Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","rpost"]
[attr="class","rose"]
[attr="class","rosepost"]"I need to hit the gym more," Keiko uttered through grit teeth as she moved the beam with the assistance of her pokemon and Lutgarde and their Grimmsnarl. The team effort paid off, though, and they cleared the path. [break][break]
The army of shellos moved unimpeded. "Nice work," she praised her teammate. "I think all the running isn't cutting it for me. I need to lift some weights... right, Toge?" Togekiss nuzzled at her pleasantly.[break][break]
Then, the suddenness of a roar from deep in the path had Keiko nearly jumping out of her skin - and had Togekiss forced back into her pokeball. Unfortunately, Pelipper was already out and helping elsewhere at the shore, so she had no other pokemon to use as she sized up the Arcanine that approached all of them. Fire spewed out of its mouth. "Nothing but problems today," she hissed as she tried to get her pokeball to release Togekiss again.[break][break] [break]
[break]

close tab

played by

ema

sporty pathfinder
they/them
twenty-four
december 27th
near santalune, kalos
biro grey-ace
ranger
elite
single
6'1'' height
6'1'' height
awards
400 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lutgarde
Lutgarde Dijkstra
[WOPS] Keiko & Lutgarde
POSTED ON Aug 2, 2024 9:01:15 GMT
Lutgarde Dijkstra Avatar
"Can't skip arm day now, can we?" Lutgarde laughs at Keiko's comments as their combined efforts let the Shellos move on without any further issue. "If you need a gym buddy, let me know! I'd be happy to tag along." Working out in general is quite fun, but working out in company is always even more fun! They smile as they see Keiko interact with her Togekiss, remembering their own that should be flying around somewhere nearby ... they trust that Sylph will keep herself safe, and will help anyone she can, too.

The Roar comes unexpected, and Sylv stubbornly resists being sent back to his pokéball - however, the black-red dyed Sylveon couldn't fully shake the attack off, hissing behind Lutgarde without moving from his spot. Their Grimmsnarl Zylf also returned to his ball - gladly not before the Shellos' been moved.

"Noh!" they call for their Primarina, who appears in a dazzling display that maybe also embarrasses him a little bit. "Use Bubble Beam!" A myriad of beautiful bubbles make their way towards the Arcanine, popping with a bright sound to drench the fire type.

ooc. me, an absolute couch potato, writing the 1st paragraph: hahaha
close tab

played by

ghostfinch

she/her
April 7
celestic town
bisexual
mail courier
cadet
5'8 height
5'8 height
awards
215 posts
keiko mori DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @keiko
keiko mori
[WOPS] Keiko & Lutgarde
POSTED ON Aug 2, 2024 14:56:45 GMT
keiko mori Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","rpost"]
[attr="class","rose"]
[attr="class","rosepost"]Keiko whistled to get Pelipper to return to her. With Togekiss trapped in her ball, she was unarmed without Pelipper's assistance.[break][break]
Thankfully, Lutgarde's Primarina acted quickly, forcing the Arcanine to concede a few steps back. Still, its fires had spread to the trees and tall grass; some was extinguished, but other parts of the conflagration raged on. Pelipper arrived just in time. His large beak was filled with water which he dumped over the tree nearest Keiko to protect her from the rising heat.[break][break]
"We're doing great!" Keiko cheered, optimistic. The Arcanine shook off the bubble attack as best as it could, but it was clearly weakened. It charged at Primarina with a bite.[break][break] [break]31. Use a pokemon to suppress fires.
[break]

close tab

played by

ema

sporty pathfinder
they/them
twenty-four
december 27th
near santalune, kalos
biro grey-ace
ranger
elite
single
6'1'' height
6'1'' height
awards
400 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lutgarde
Lutgarde Dijkstra
[WOPS] Keiko & Lutgarde
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2024 10:05:35 GMT
Lutgarde Dijkstra Avatar
Lutgarde gives Keiko a thumbs-up and a grin as the Pelipper successfully manages to douse the flames. However, the Arcanine, while weakened, would not give up that quickly. "Alright, then let's Sing!" Lutgarde commands, discarding the option to faint the Arcanine for now by simply making it immobile.

Noh launches into a beautiful song that targets the Arcanine to put it to sleep - however, this also means that he can't dodge the Bite attack, fully taking it as the Arcanine dozes off mid-attack. The Primarina winces, but does his best to look unaffected. "You've done very well, Noh," his trainer says, taking out a small first-aid kit to patch up the wound as they carefully put distance between Noh and the Arcanine.

"Do you think we should faint it entirely or leave it asleep?" they ask Keiko with a thoughtful look.

close tab

played by

ghostfinch

she/her
April 7
celestic town
bisexual
mail courier
cadet
5'8 height
5'8 height
awards
215 posts
keiko mori DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @keiko
keiko mori
[WOPS] Keiko & Lutgarde
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2024 17:07:48 GMT
keiko mori Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","rpost"]
[attr="class","rose"]
[attr="class","rosepost"]Primarina was resilient. Keiko could appreciate that. She also appreciated Lutgarde's thoughtful question. [break][break]
"We can leave it. I think it was upset about the crumbling building and the disruption to all the wildlife. I suspect it will be much calmer when it wakes." She hoped so, at least. She was no Ranger, so pokemon behaviorism wasn't a strongsuit of hers.[break][break]
"Your Primarina is very talented. I feel a little sleepy myself." She laughed.[break][break] [break]
[break]

close tab

played by

ema

sporty pathfinder
they/them
twenty-four
december 27th
near santalune, kalos
biro grey-ace
ranger
elite
single
6'1'' height
6'1'' height
awards
400 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lutgarde
Lutgarde Dijkstra
[WOPS] Keiko & Lutgarde
POSTED ON Aug 4, 2024 13:02:53 GMT
Lutgarde Dijkstra Avatar
Lutgarde nods at Keiko's insight, agreeing with her views. "Alright, then let's patch it up a little as well and put it to the side," they suggest after finishing taking care of Noh's wounds. At the compliment from Keiko, Noh seems to flush slightly, but also seem very, very pleased with the praise.

Lutgarde laughs, grins as they pat their Primarina. "He really is. But, 'm afraid there's no rest for the wicked," they say, stifling a yawn on their own. "It's gonna be quite a long day, I think."

But, the Shellos are all safe and manage to be relocated to the temporary shelter until the situation here is figured out more!

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,631 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
[WOPS] Keiko & Lutgarde
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2024 6:09:46 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]WOPS COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven