she/her
April 7
celestic town
bisexual
mail courier
cadet
5'8 height
5'8 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
215 posts
keiko mori DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @keiko
keiko mori
[WOPS] Keiko & Ollie
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2024 21:42:45 GMT
keiko mori Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","keiko11base"]

[attr="class","rpost"]
[attr="class","rose"]
[attr="class","rosepost"]Oil spilled out across the surface of the water like a bruise.[break][break]
Togekiss was fluttered around it, trying to assess the scope of the spill. Meanwhile, just on the shore, Keiko and Pelipper were trying to urge the rising tide away from the first aid tent set-up for the rescuers and rescuees. Pelipper was trying to use his large beak to catch water and then fly over to the parts of broken infrastructure on fire. It was a decent idea, but the capacity of a single Pelipper's beak made it ineffective.[break][break]
"We need to do something else," she acknowledged with concern, looking at the rising tide and feeling a little hopeless. "Where are wild palossand when you need 'em?"[break][break] [break]30. Use a pokemon to manage the flooding or water.
[attr="class","rosepoke"]
[break]
[attr="class","rouxcredit1"]

[newclass=.keiko11base]font:12px roboto;--accent:#fd85e0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.keiko11base]width:500px; padding:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.keiko11base b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.keiko11base i]text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.rpost]width:500px;height:auto;border:1px solid #1a1a1a; background-color:#222; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; border-radius: 2%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rose]width:450px; max-height:100%; margin:20px 0px 20px 20px; padding:0px; background:rgba(26, 26, 26, .8); border-radius: 2%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rosepost]width:380px; height:auto; color:#eee; margin: auto; padding:20px; text-align:justify; font-size:12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit1]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
ruin us, ruin me
and i'll let you
6'5" height
6'5" height
everyone's a sucker for a taste of glory
awards
2,634 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
[WOPS] Keiko & Ollie
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2024 7:44:25 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","olliea"]
[attr="class","mmilkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","textbox"]
[attr="class","avatarimg"]
Ollie chuckled, shaking his head to the side.

[break][break] "It's okay. We got this."

[break][break] Despite how despairing the situation it seemed, the Head Ranger was confident. He pressed a button on his Ranger-Nav, the new technology that he was currently having the Rangers test thanks to , and brought it to his mouth. "Head Ranger Morales, here," he said, calling into the communication line that he knew was surveying. "We need back-up here. The oil spill is getting larger — think you can send some volunteers over?"

[break][break] First thing came first, though. They'd have to deal with the burning infrastructure if they wanted to save the First-Aid tent.

[break][break] "Hops, help out, will ya?"

[break][break] The Blastoise nodded, aiming his steel canons towards the burning infrastructure, and used HYDRO PUMP.

31. Use a pokemon to suppress fires.

[attr="class","chartag"]
OPERATION 3 [break]

[attr="class","bottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnlist"]

[attr="class","tagline"]
WOPS

[newclass=".olliea"] --accent:#d49736; [/newclass]

[newclass=".olliea"] width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; background-color:#222222; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; position:relative; border-radius:5px; overflow:hidden;} .olliea .textbox i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .olliea .textbox a { font:500 12px/10px 'Poppins'!important; } .olliea .textbox b { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); font-weight:600; } .olliea .textbox u { text-decoration: underline solid var(--accent); letter-spacing: 1.2px; text-underline-offset:1.5px; font:13px/10px 'Roboto';} .olliea .top { height: 250px; background-image: url(https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1058305315642286080/1155412642115104829/image.png); position:relative; } .olliea .line { height: 5px; background: #333; width: 300px; margin: 20px auto 0px; opacity:0.8; } .olliea .textbox { line-height: 15px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-size: 12px; font-family: roboto; color: #d6d6d6; margin: 20px auto 0px; text-align: justify; padding:40px 60px; padding-bottom:40px; } .olliea .bottom { height:45px; background-color:#272727; border-top:1px solid #333; background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/7YB3gRD/flower.png); background-size:cover; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; } .olliea .pkmnlist { text-align:right; margin-top:-20px; } .olliea .pkmnlist img { filter:grayscale(1); } .olliea .pkmnlist img:hover {filter:none;} .olliea .tagline { margin-top:-25px; margin-left:20px; } .olliea .tagline a { color:var(--accent)!important; font-family:Poppins!important; } .olliea .oocbox { border-top:3px solid #333; padding-top:10px; width:260px; margin:20px auto 0px; text-align:left; [/newclass]
[newclass=".mmilkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:10px; right:10px; opacity:0.5; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .mmilkycredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#6b6b6b!important; } .mmilkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".olliea .avatarimg img"]height:70px; width:70px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; float:left; margin:0px 20px 10px 0px[/newclass]

[newclass=".olliea .tagline a"] color:var(--accent); font-size:12px; font-family:Poppins; background:#222; padding:2px 10px; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #333; z-index:99; position:relative; [/newclass]
[newclass=".olliea .chartag"] text-align: center; margin-top:20px; margin-bottom:-20px; } .olliea .chartag a { font:700 14px/10px 'Poppins'!important; [/newclass]

[googlefont="Playfair+Display"]
close tab

played by

ghostfinch

she/her
April 7
celestic town
bisexual
mail courier
cadet
5'8 height
5'8 height
awards
215 posts
keiko mori DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @keiko
keiko mori
[WOPS] Keiko & Ollie
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2024 17:37:50 GMT
keiko mori Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","rpost"]
[attr="class","rose"]
[attr="class","rosepost"]His confidence was contagious.[break][break]

And calling for back-up made her feel better, too. "Okay, the fire's going out, but what are-" Her question was interrupted with the Dragalge that hopped out of the lapping waves to strike with a fell stinger. She lurched to the side to land in the sand, but the Dragalge was undeterred. She could imagine she'd be angry if her home was surrounded by oil and fire, too.[break][break]

Togekiss used air slash to launch it far into the sea. "We need to work quickly before the entire ocean comes out swinging," she said breathlessly as she stood back up.
[break][break] [break]06. Use non-lethal methods to calm or capture rogue pokemon.
[break]

[newclass=.keiko11base i]text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.rpost]width:500px;height:auto;border:1px solid #1a1a1a; background-color:#222; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; border-radius: 2%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rose]width:450px; max-height:100%; margin:20px 0px 20px 20px; padding:0px; background:rgba(26, 26, 26, .8); border-radius: 2%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rosepost]width:380px; height:auto; color:#eee; margin: auto; padding:20px; text-align:justify; font-size:12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit1]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
ruin us, ruin me
and i'll let you
6'5" height
6'5" height
awards
2,634 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
[WOPS] Keiko & Ollie
POSTED ON Aug 22, 2024 7:35:05 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","olliea"]

[attr="class","textbox"]
"Yeah," Ollie breathed, glancing over at the girl in concern as she picked herself off the floor. "You okay?"

[break][break] Once assessing that she was, he glanced over the lapping waves. She was right. If they didn't come up with something, and fast, they'd soon have a whole school of Draglage on their hands.

[break][break] He placed his hands into his mouth and let out a sharp whistle.

[break][break] "C'mon! Everyone who doesn't need to be here — take your stuff and relocate the camp! Keiko and are gonna handle these guys."

[break][break] At the Head Ranger's direction, the remaining volunteers quickly shuffled around, grabbing supply packs and helping the injured civilians, steering them toward a safer area—at least farther away from the encroaching tide.

[break][break] With that out of the way —

[break][break] "Hops, let's see if we can do something about this oil now, will ya?"

[break][break] The Blastoise turned, sunlight reflecting off his emerald shell as bubbles of LIFE DEW materialized in the air, gently dropping into the oil-stained sea. Plop. Plop. Plop!

[break][break] Like a painting coming to life, the bruises in the seawater began to clear, replaced by purified liquid.

[break]

08. Manage and direct groups of people to maintain order.
[attr="class","chartag"]
OPERATION 3 [break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","tagline"]
WOPS

[newclass=".olliea"] width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; background-color:#222222; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; position:relative; border-radius:5px; overflow:hidden;} .olliea .textbox i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .olliea .textbox a { font:500 12px/10px 'Poppins'!important; } .olliea .textbox b { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); font-weight:600; } .olliea .textbox u { text-decoration: underline solid var(--accent); letter-spacing: 1.2px; text-underline-offset:1.5px; font:13px/10px 'Roboto';} .olliea .top { height: 250px; background-image: url(https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1058305315642286080/1155412642115104829/image.png); position:relative; } .olliea .line { height: 5px; background: #333; width: 300px; margin: 20px auto 0px; opacity:0.8; } .olliea .textbox { line-height: 15px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-size: 12px; font-family: roboto; color: #d6d6d6; margin: 20px auto 0px; text-align: justify; padding:40px 60px; padding-bottom:40px; } .olliea .bottom { height:45px; background-color:#272727; border-top:1px solid #333; background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/7YB3gRD/flower.png); background-size:cover; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; } .olliea .pkmnlist { text-align:right; margin-top:-20px; } .olliea .pkmnlist img { filter:grayscale(1); } .olliea .pkmnlist img:hover {filter:none;} .olliea .tagline { margin-top:-25px; margin-left:20px; } .olliea .tagline a { color:var(--accent)!important; font-family:Poppins!important; } .olliea .oocbox { border-top:3px solid #333; padding-top:10px; width:260px; margin:20px auto 0px; text-align:left; [/newclass]
[newclass=".mmilkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:10px; right:10px; opacity:0.5; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .mmilkycredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#6b6b6b!important; } .mmilkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".olliea .avatarimg img"]height:70px; width:70px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; float:left; margin:0px 20px 10px 0px[/newclass]

[newclass=".olliea .tagline a"] color:var(--accent); font-size:12px; font-family:Poppins; background:#222; padding:2px 10px; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #333; z-index:99; position:relative; [/newclass]
[newclass=".olliea .chartag"] text-align: center; margin-top:20px; margin-bottom:-20px; } .olliea .chartag a { font:700 14px/10px 'Poppins'!important; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

ghostfinch

she/her
April 7
celestic town
bisexual
mail courier
cadet
5'8 height
5'8 height
awards
215 posts
keiko mori DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @keiko
keiko mori
[WOPS] Keiko & Ollie
POSTED ON Aug 22, 2024 15:08:43 GMT
keiko mori Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","rpost"]
[attr="class","rose"]
[attr="class","rosepost"]He spoke very authoritatively. She was glad the Rangers in Hoenn were so seasoned that this didn't throw them off their rhythm even a little. The Rangers in Sinnoh never saw much action, so there was a bit more panic in their operations than she was seeing here.[break][break]

"Right, let's clean this up." His Blastoise was efficient in clearing the oil. "Follow his lead," she told Togekiss, who used life dew to finish the lurking, seeping oil. [break][break]

She brightened as their efforts visibly made a difference. "I would've never thought to use life dew on the oil. You Hoennites are such a creative lot." She rested her hands on her hips. "It's a shame I can't juggle being a Ranger with my current work as a courier." Getting to assist with federal mail inspection on top of it was plenty of work for one woman.[break][break] [break]
[break]

close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
ruin us, ruin me
and i'll let you
6'5" height
6'5" height
awards
2,634 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
[WOPS] Keiko & Ollie
POSTED ON Aug 22, 2024 15:49:46 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","olliea"]

[attr="class","textbox"]
"Aw, you think so?" He grinned right back at her, pleased to see that she was impressed. "That's Hoenn for you!"

[break][break] Emerald green eyes glittered with pride for his fellow Rangers for a moment, before his gaze swept over the surface of the water. It was clear now, however, they still had the problem of the rogue Dragalage. They needed to be taken care of too.

[break][break] "Right. Now for the pokemon. Huckleberry!" Throwing a pokeball into the air, his Heracross appeared. The pokemon released it's arms in greeting — 'Heracross! Cross!' — before flying over the lapping waves. Several Dragalage swam in a tight circle, agitation rippling off them in waves. "Contain them so that we can prep them for capture."

[break][break] After that, they could work on relocating them back to a safer area, away from the rubble of Sea Mauville's sinking city.

[break][break] A ROCK SLIDE jutted out of the water, forming a crescent-shaped barrier that off the agitated pokemon from swimming too close to shore.

[break][break] Glancing back at Keiko, Ollie tilted his head.

[break][break] "You could be a part-time Ranger! Have you ever met ?"

[break]

20. Establish a secure perimeter to control movement in and out of an area.
[attr="class","chartag"]
OPERATION 3 [break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","tagline"]
WOPS

close tab

played by

ghostfinch

she/her
April 7
celestic town
bisexual
mail courier
cadet
5'8 height
5'8 height
awards
215 posts
keiko mori DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @keiko
keiko mori
[WOPS] Keiko & Ollie
POSTED ON Aug 22, 2024 16:00:11 GMT
keiko mori Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","rpost"]
[attr="class","rose"]
[attr="class","rosepost"]His Heracross did a great job rounding up the Dragalge. Togekiss offered a fairy wind to keep toxic spit from the pokemon from hitting anyone. The breeze pushed their poison attacks back into the water or onto themselves, mitigating any damage.[break][break]

"Part-time," she echoed thoughtfully. Could she manage it? Their preservation efforts interested her, though when it came to preservation, she preferred the kind that kept history in time capsules for appreciation and for learning. She loved document preservation like her parents, though she had yet to make her way through Hoenn museums.[break][break]

She considered the name he offered. "I was told June was the one I dived with to recover supplies from the sunk infrastructure." Kind of a mean older sister type, that June, but Keiko had liked her presence all the same. "Do part-time Rangers get the cool armband, too?"
[break][break] [break]
[break]

close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
ruin us, ruin me
and i'll let you
6'5" height
6'5" height
awards
2,634 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
[WOPS] Keiko & Ollie
POSTED ON Aug 22, 2024 16:41:10 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","olliea"]

[attr="class","textbox"]
"Not as cool, but you get an arm-band yeah!"

[break][break] Glancing over at the tide, it seemed that the effect of both containing the Dragalage and subduing them with 's FAIRY-WIND was slowly wearing them out. Only a bit longer and they would be ready for capture.

[break][break] "If you want, I could set you up with an internship or shadowing opportunity. And since you know , maybe you can do a drive-by with her!"

[break][break] Ollie grinned. He was always enthusiastic about folding more civilians into Ranger-work. It was what had inspired him when he was young.

[break]

[attr="class","chartag"]
OPERATION 3 [break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","tagline"]
WOPS

close tab

played by

ghostfinch

she/her
April 7
celestic town
bisexual
mail courier
cadet
5'8 height
5'8 height
awards
215 posts
keiko mori DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @keiko
keiko mori
[WOPS] Keiko & Ollie
POSTED ON Aug 22, 2024 18:54:42 GMT
keiko mori Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","rpost"]
[attr="class","rose"]
[attr="class","rosepost"]Nice. The armband would be a sweet souvenir for whenever her time in Hoenn was over and she returned home to Sinnoh. "I'll hold you to it," she teased.[break][break]

Her eyes lit up at the prospect of shadowing. With the Dragalge subdued, they were free to finish things up and move on to other rescue efforts. Yet her mind was elsewhere. "I wanna fight a wildfire or something. You guys do all this cool stuff."[break][break]

She gestured emphatically with her hands. "I mean, I don't want trouble or disasters or anything. But you guys work really well. It'd be cool to help out. If you can hook me up with a mentor, I'd love to work with you guys."[break][break] [break]
[break]

close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
ruin us, ruin me
and i'll let you
6'5" height
6'5" height
awards
2,634 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
[WOPS] Keiko & Ollie
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2024 2:23:33 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","olliea"]

[attr="class","textbox"]
"A wildfire?" the Head Ranger grinned. "You're ambitious, huh?"

[break][break] But Ollie couldn't fault her for it. In fact, it made him nostalgic &dmdash; it was exactly how he'd felt when he in college, so restless and antsy to get out into the world, to enact change.

[break][break] "You got it! Here's my number. Call the office whenever you're free and I can definitely hook you up with a mentorship." He laughed, waving a hand as he was called away by a frantic civilian near the First Aid tent. "It was nice working with you!"

[break]

[attr="class","chartag"]
OPERATION 3 [break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","tagline"]
WOPS

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,631 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
[WOPS] Keiko & Ollie
POSTED ON Sept 2, 2024 2:14:42 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]WOPS COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
(BONUS)
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB