she/her
March 28
Hulbury, Galar
:)
Researcher
Cadet
5'9 height
5'9 height
I would give anything, just to thank you.
awards
117 posts
Roze Falkner DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @roze
Roze Falkner
[WOPS] Shades in the Shade
POSTED ON Aug 2, 2024 10:49:35 GMT
Roze Falkner Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Niramit:400,400i,700][googlefont=Dosis:300]

[newclass=".punkisavelight"]background: #333333; width: 475px; margin: auto; border-right: 40px solid #7c5d83;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightimage"]background: url('https://i.imgur.com/2vEhptf.png'); height: 200px; background-position: center; background-size: cover; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightlyrics"]height: 40px; padding: 15px 0; text-align: center; background: #4d466d; font-family: 'Dosis'; color: #c8a7c4; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 20px; line-height: 20px; font-weight: 300; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttopslant"]float: left; width: 0; height: 0; border-top: 3px solid transparent; border-left: 450px solid #4d466d; margin-top: -18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightbottomslant"]width: 0; height: 0; float: right; border-bottom: 3px solid transparent; border-right: 450px solid #4d466d; margin-top: 15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightsecondarylyrics"]height: 30px; line-height: 30px; background: #4d466d; text-align: center; color: #c8a7c4; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-size: 12px; font-family: 'Niramit';[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelighttags"]display: inline-block; float: left; margin-left: -200px; margin-top: 145px; width: 120px; height: 30px; background: #333333; transition: 0.5s; text-align: right; font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 11px; color: #989EB3; text-transform: uppercase; line-height: 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttags a"]font-size: inherit !important; font-family: inherit !important; transition: 0.3s;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttags a:hover"]color: #8D92A6 !important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttags div"]width: 80px; height: 30px; float: right; background: linear-gradient(to right,#333333,transparent); margin-right: -80px; margin-left: -50px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelight:hover .punkisavelighttags"]margin-left: 0px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightseparator"]margin: 25px 15px; margin-bottom: 0px; height: 1px; background: linear-gradient(to right,transparent,#CFD4E6,transparent); text-align: center; line-height: 1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightseparator div"]display: inline-block; padding: 0 10px; background: #333333; line-height: 10px; height: 10px; font-size: 10px; font-family: calibri; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #989EB3; text-transform: uppercase; position: relative; top: -5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelighttext"]padding: 25px; padding-top: 10px; font-size: 13px; line-height: 16px; font-family: verdana; color: #9da1af; text-align: justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttext b"]color: #ab637c; font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 13px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttext i"]color: #c888a2; font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 13px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightcredit"]width: 490px; text-align: right; line-height: 15px; font-size: 12px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #6e6e6e; font-family: 'Niramit'; margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightcredit a"]font-weight: bold; color: #7D87A6; transition: 0.3s; font-family: inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightcredit a:hover"]color: #989EB3;[/newclass]

[attr=class,punkisavelight]
[attr=class,punkisavelightimage]
[attr=class,punkisavelighttags]

[attr=class,punkisavelightlyrics]
[attr=class,punkisavelighttopslant]

I stumble many times,
[break]I might just get hurt,
[attr=class,punkisavelightbottomslant]
[attr=class,punkisavelightseparator]

[attr=class,punkisavelighttext]

While the marine pokémon were plenty important, there'd been numerous ghost pokémon settled within the complex that'd be without a home if the Sea Mauville sunk completely. Roze had found herself alongside Hideo, hoping to locate just where some of these silly spectres might be, the conservationist armed with a flashlight, stepping through forgotten hallways while making sure she had an eye on both Hideo and her own lackadaisical Clefairy.[break][break]

"Hm, I think I've gotten us just a smidge lost, Mister Kino," Roze had admitted with a puzzled look, she was knowledgeable on pokémon and locales, enough so to know where she might have to look to actually spot ghost pokémon in more man-made environs such as this, but, that hadn't exactly meant she was good with directions, even with the aid of a map.[break][break]

"... ish ith thibs whey orrr... nho, nho, I thinmp we took a leffv errleer (is it this way or... no, no, I think we took a left earlier)," she'd muttered, her words a mess considering she'd put the flashlight between her teeth to shine upon the map, considering she only had one arm to work with at the moment with the other in a sling and cast, she didn't have much options at the moment.

[break]

[attr=class,punkisavelightsecondarylyrics]

But I keep on running.
[attr=class,punkisavelightcredit]template by punki
close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,652 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2024 14:47:29 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
Hideo was possibly one of the worst people on Hoenn to ask for directions. More so in a place he had no familiarity with - and he was certainly no good at reading a map.

"You can just call me Hideo," he said, "and…yeah, I think you're right." He hadn't paid attention to his steps, or his turns or how many stairs he'd gone up, more preoccupied with trying to listen for any ghost Pokemon that may be lurking about. The Oranguru trailing behind him could handle any ghosts that were more aggressive, but they were trying to evacuate the Pokemon here, not hurt them.

Which they'd struggle to do if they couldn't find their own way out.

"I could try radioing in for some help," he said. "Maybe see if they can find us, but I dunno if they'd send someone that'd play gently with the Pokemon here. Your guess is as good as mine for how we get outta this place."

close tab

played by

Snowfall

Roze, Rosie
she/her
March 28
Hulbury, Galar
Researcher
Cadet
5'9 height
5'9 height
awards
117 posts
Roze Falkner DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @roze
Roze Falkner
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2024 9:13:23 GMT
Roze Falkner Avatar
[nospaces]

[newclass=".punkisavelight"]background: #333333; width: 475px; margin: auto; border-right: 40px solid #7c5d83;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightimage"]background: url('https://i.imgur.com/2vEhptf.png'); height: 200px; background-position: center; background-size: cover; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightlyrics"]height: 40px; padding: 15px 0; text-align: center; background: #4d466d; font-family: 'Dosis'; color: #c8a7c4; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 20px; line-height: 20px; font-weight: 300; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttopslant"]float: left; width: 0; height: 0; border-top: 3px solid transparent; border-left: 450px solid #4d466d; margin-top: -18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightbottomslant"]width: 0; height: 0; float: right; border-bottom: 3px solid transparent; border-right: 450px solid #4d466d; margin-top: 15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightsecondarylyrics"]height: 30px; line-height: 30px; background: #4d466d; text-align: center; color: #c8a7c4; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-size: 12px; font-family: 'Niramit';[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelighttags"]display: inline-block; float: left; margin-left: -200px; margin-top: 145px; width: 120px; height: 30px; background: #333333; transition: 0.5s; text-align: right; font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 11px; color: #989EB3; text-transform: uppercase; line-height: 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttags a"]font-size: inherit !important; font-family: inherit !important; transition: 0.3s;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttags div"]width: 80px; height: 30px; float: right; background: linear-gradient(to right,#333333,transparent); margin-right: -80px; margin-left: -50px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelight:hover .punkisavelighttags"]margin-left: 0px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightseparator"]margin: 25px 15px; margin-bottom: 0px; height: 1px; background: linear-gradient(to right,transparent,#CFD4E6,transparent); text-align: center; line-height: 1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightseparator div"]display: inline-block; padding: 0 10px; background: #333333; line-height: 10px; height: 10px; font-size: 10px; font-family: calibri; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #989EB3; text-transform: uppercase; position: relative; top: -5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelighttext"]padding: 25px; padding-top: 10px; font-size: 13px; line-height: 16px; font-family: verdana; color: #9da1af; text-align: justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttext b"]color: #ab637c; font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 13px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttext i"]color: #c888a2; font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 13px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightcredit"]width: 490px; text-align: right; line-height: 15px; font-size: 12px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #6e6e6e; font-family: 'Niramit'; margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightcredit a"]font-weight: bold; color: #7D87A6; transition: 0.3s; font-family: inherit;[/newclass]

I stumble many times,

Roze had smiled and nodded, "Right, Hideo," she'd repeated cheerfully despite their situation. With the young boy's mention of whoever that came potentially being more rough with pokémon, Roze had pursed her lips a bit, rather saddened by the idea, "... hm, perhaps it's best we hold off then, we're not terribly lost, and worst case scenario I have a handful of pokémon who might be able to brute force through the roof," she'd suggested with a playful chuckle.[break][break]

"For now," she'd turned to her Clefairy, a soft gentle whistle escaping her lips that drew the pixie pokémon's attention, who'd nodded in affirmation with a confident, excited little squeak before running a little farther ahead, making sure to stay in view while searching about, utilising a burning Fire Punch as a source of light, looking and sounding plenty playful as it searched about for potential whereabouts of any trapped pokémon aboard the Sea Mauville.[break][break]

"Let's stay close together while we look, shall we?"

[break]

04. Direct a pokemon to scout ahead for reconnaissance.

But I keep on running.
close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
awards
2,652 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
POSTED ON Aug 14, 2024 23:24:44 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
Hideo nodded. "Right…don't wanna get other people lost in here with us." It'd be embarrassing if they just ended up causing more problems than they solved.

His Oranguru kept watch of the area around them - not just to keep Hideo oriented via her Telepathy, but also to watch out for any threats around them. Someone had to watch their backs as Roze's Clefairy searched ahead, after all.

"Yeah, didn't plan on splitting apart." He'd stay close, as instructed. "You ever spend time here, in Sea Mauville? I never did…not really a good idea for me to be around so much water when I can't swim too well."

14. Ensure the area is safe from remaining threats.

close tab

played by

Snowfall

Roze, Rosie
she/her
March 28
Hulbury, Galar
Researcher
Cadet
5'9 height
5'9 height
awards
117 posts
Roze Falkner DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @roze
Roze Falkner
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2024 10:23:00 GMT
Roze Falkner Avatar
[nospaces]

I stumble many times,

She'd smiled as Hideo had stayed close by, even utilising his own pokémon to help scout out the area, feeling plenty assured that the boy was a great help. Though she'd found herself puzzled by his statement, "hm, can't quite say that I have, actually, I'd been meaning to beforehand, yet never had the time for it," she'd answered, though she'd added some further assurance, "it'd be good to learn how to effectively tread water and float though, that is if it isn't a crippling fear," she'd noted happily, "if it's not too much trouble I'd be happy to help if you don't have someone else to rely on for that," she'd offered with a saintly smile—even if the boy couldn't see it for himself, she'd hoped she'd managed to infer it successfully enough.[break][break]

"though, I wonder where Allende is..." she'd commented, cocking her head ever so slightly to the left, only to overhear a distant little proud cry from the pokémon in question, followed by a rather loud echoing of something metal crunching and folding.[break][break]

Roze's Clefairy had overheard the sound of pokémon, and being the rambunctious little fairy that she was, had utilised her Fire Punch to straight up bust down the steel door when she couldn't quite manage to open it the normal way, behind it had been a mixture of pokémon, not just Ghost-types, but a variety of other pokémon that preferred the dark that had seemed to have been trapped in the room when falling debris had piled up and caved over the doorway.

[break]

43. Force open a locked or barricaded door to access a critical area.

But I keep on running.
close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
awards
2,652 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
POSTED ON Aug 26, 2024 23:48:21 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
Hideo nodded along. "Yeah, I could tread water, even in a sweater. But if I got dunked in, I wouldn't know which way was up. Doesn't matter how long I could hold my breath if I just swam deeper."

But he shook his head at her offer. "Thanks, but I usually keep a Pokemon around that can swim if I'm gonna be near water. Got one on my if I need it right now, though it's not the best with a cramped building…"

He, too, wondered where the Clefairy ran off to, trying to listen out for its squeaky steps - and what he heard was something hitting metal. "Think that was your Clefairy?" he asked.

It'd be hard to spot in the darkness, but a shadow was one of the many things that emerged from the door the Clefairy punched in. Its small size would only make it harder to spot, soon settling by Hideo.

Its source quickly began to emerge, the Shuppet aiming to feed on his emotions - and was immediately grabbed by his Oranguru, hoisted up fully out of its shadow.

The Shuppet's cry let Hideo know it was there, his Oranguru Telepathically notifying him that it was being aggressive. "Maybe it was just scared?" he wondered aloud. "Think it knows the way out?"

The Shuppet tried to struggle out of the Oranguru's grasp, but to no avail. The Oranguru merely faced it towards her face, staring right in the eyes. The Shuppet's resistance gradually diminished, until it was simply quivering in fear.

It gave a small nod to the boy, the Oranguru releasing it. It floated ahead, keeping an eye on the group.

The Oranguru gently pushed Hideo in its direction. "Guess we got a guide now."

06. Use non-lethal methods to calm or capture rogue pokemon.

close tab

played by

Snowfall

Roze, Rosie
she/her
March 28
Hulbury, Galar
Researcher
Cadet
5'9 height
5'9 height
awards
117 posts
Roze Falkner DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @roze
Roze Falkner
POSTED ON Aug 27, 2024 13:24:30 GMT
Roze Falkner Avatar
[nospaces]

I stumble many times,

Roze had nodded as Hideo had explained his plight, seeing that he was plenty self sufficient to keep himself safe, "it's good to hear you can manage though," she'd shortly been interrupted by the sudden outburst of her Clefairy breaking down a door, and Hideo and his Oranguru's quick thinking to catch and subdue the wild Shuppet, with the added boon of a guide in the dark.[break][break]

"Seems most likely that it was just afraid," she'd noted, she'd smiled as it seemed Hideo's hunch was right.[break][break]

A short whistle from her had alerted her Clefairy, the little pixie letting out a soft cry as if to reply with a 'I'll be there soon', the Clefairy had tried calling out to the wild pokémon, conversing and trying to appease and explain to them that she, her trainer and her friend were there to help. While nervous, it seemed the pokémon were willing to notice.[break][break]

From Roze's perspective, her Clefairy had come out of the doorway, followed shortly by a set of pokémon that seemed to come out like an almost tidal wave, "... oh, that's quite a few more than I expected to find," Roze had chuckled nervously.

[break]

38. Manage and guide hordes of pokemon to safety.

But I keep on running.
close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
awards
2,652 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
POSTED ON Aug 27, 2024 18:11:28 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
"Maybe."

Whether or not it approached them in fear, it was certainly afraid of them now - or at least of the Oranguru, frequently peeking back to see if she was still watching - which she was.

"I still don't swim all that much. Not without a Pokemon or two with me. Pretty sure they wouldn't let me swim on my own even if I tried."

He couldn't resist a chuckle after that one. His Pokemon doted on him a lot - perhaps too much. But that overprotectiveness admittedly saved his life more than once.

The path the Shuppet led them along was a safe one; there wasn't much debris in the way. The only complication that arose was the sudden horde of Pokemon the Clefairy led; while Hideo couldn't quite count the horde by footsteps and babbling alone, he could still tell it was a lot.

And sure enough, up ahead was a light - the way they'd come from, though it was hard to tell with how long they'd been wandering in there for.

Hideo's Oranguru was quick to inform him of such. "Guess we finally found the light at the end of the tunnel~"

close tab

played by

Snowfall

Roze, Rosie
she/her
March 28
Hulbury, Galar
Researcher
Cadet
5'9 height
5'9 height
awards
117 posts
Roze Falkner DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @roze
Roze Falkner
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2024 5:16:23 GMT
Roze Falkner Avatar
[nospaces]

I stumble many times,

The flower-adorned young woman had chuckled as Hideo explained the doting nature of his pokémon, "it's nice that you have such a close bond with your pokémon," she'd commented, "mine help me out just as much as best as they can," she'd added, looking back to her Clefairy leading the way for the other wild pokémon in a lackadaisy marching formation.[break][break]

It'd felt like some sort of reverse Noah's Ark, with just how many pokémon were following the Clefairy, yet before much longer, as they'd found themselves in more familiar territory, towards the warmth of sunlight, there'd been a sense of relief in the young woman.[break][break]

"Now that they're out from the depths... the hard part's getting them properly off the complex," Roze had laughed, there were transports, but it might take a little longer for them to let these wild pokémon free into a safer home with the unexpected larger count.

[break]

But I keep on running.
close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
awards
2,652 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2024 14:47:55 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
"Yeah, they're all kinda like that." With a few exceptions, they all doted on him - even when he didn't need it. It could get overbearing. "Guess that's just what happens when I treat them well and train them to be more independent."

They could gauge a situation better than he could, and he couldn't risk something going wrong because they were waiting for his instructions.

Once the group entered the light, they found themselves outside of the ruins, on solid dirt. The Shuppet looked towards the Oranguru, who offered a small nod, prompting the Shuppet to float away as fast as it could, a small bead of sweat dripping from its body.

And waiting for them was a rescue team - a mix of people and Pokemon - who were pleasantly surprised to see the pair emerge.

"Think we can let these guys handle that part," Hideo said, several of the waiting Pokemon rushing him, hugging him closely.

His Pokemon, if it weren't already obvious.

They really did dote on him too much.

close tab

played by

gremlin creature

the shadow mod
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
3,467 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
POSTED ON Sept 1, 2024 0:01:22 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]WOPS COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven