Magnetic

Admin Fox
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
An observer of eons cannot feel the warmth of another.
Single
5'9 (with hat) height
5'9 (with hat) height
The future will tempt you, the present will indulge you, but the past will shackle you.
awards
3,071 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
Snake Wine [M]
POSTED ON Aug 4, 2024 3:06:26 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
The bar is mostly empty. It is dark. Vacant. Umbral shades coalesce in the corners, allowing anyone and anything to lurk in places where light does not shine.

Those, Howard ignored. Darkness unnerved him. The thought of someone being in the shade was an unnerving thing. was one. The Rocket Boss's capacity to traverse through darkness was well known to those who sat at the pinnacle of Hoenn's Team Rocket. It was a piece of knowledge that, once gleamed, one could not come back from.

The group didn't allow that what was learned to be buried once again. It was the one aspect of the organization that the admin enjoyed.

He sat at the counter, his eye flicking between the various bottles and their respective brands. His gaze eventually settled on the woman behind the bar. She was the one who unnerved him most.

"Whiskey." The archaeologist smiled cheerfully at her with a carelessness that hid his paranoia. "Unovan, if you have it. Definitely not anything from Sinnoh."

A coin emblazoned with a red R clattered across the table.

"Mind if I start a tab?"

close tab

played by

sunny.html

abby, lady taipan
she/her
31 years old
November 3rd
littleroot
bisexual
bar owner, drug manufacturer
grunt
don't come back.
widowed
5'6" height
5'6" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
167 posts
part of
TAG WITH @absinthe
Absinthe Blackwood
Snake Wine [M]
POSTED ON Aug 4, 2024 4:35:28 GMT
Absinthe Blackwood Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","absinthe"]
[attr="class","body"]

absinthe always keeps her eyes on unfamiliar people who find themselves in the snake pit. like a seasoned predator, her stalking grounds lie behind the bar, and her prey beyond it. it is not out of wariness that she does this. it is, perhaps, out of bloodlust. so, as the stranger sits, and as he orders, and as he places a coin on the freshly polished countertops, he might feel her eyes boring into him, as if in an attempt to peel back the layers of minutiae he presents to the world beyond his subconscious. the squeak of a wet glass being dried by a towel fills the silence between them.[break][break]

the woman makes no effort to turn and begin making his drink when he requests it, and the only sign that she had heard him at all is the subtle tilt of her head to the side. setting down the glass she had been drying on the countertop in front of her, absinthe takes the coin into her hand and holds it up in front of her face. then, with an inscrutable expression, she palms it.[break][break]

"starting a tab," she begins, voice low and cold. "implies a level of trust. trust, as you may well know, is a luxury and privilege few can afford."[break][break]

absinthe places the coin in her pocket. "if you prove yourself worthy of the privilege, you may open a tab," she says. "until then, you pay for the drinks when you order them. the whiskey, still?"[break][break]

the sound of clinking bottles fills the bar's tepid atmosphere as absinthe bends down to search her stock.

[break][break]

NOTES

- n/a

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".absinthe"]--accent:#D8AD43;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".absinthe b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".absinthe i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".absinthe u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".absinthe a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".absinthe h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".absinthe h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".absinthe .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".absinthe .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".absinthe .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".absinthe .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Magnetic

Admin Fox
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
Single
5'9 (with hat) height
5'9 (with hat) height
The future will tempt you, the present will indulge you, but the past will shackle you.
awards
3,071 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
Snake Wine [M]
POSTED ON Aug 4, 2024 8:47:04 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
How distrusting. What had Howard done to deserve being treated like such a scoundrel?

"Fine, fine. Bottom shelf stuff. If Rocket's not footing the bill, then why even bother? Nobody respects the hierarchy anymore." Howard sighed theatrically, shaking his head with great theatrical intention. He barely had any money on hand, and hell would freeze over before he left a record of card transactions leading here. "You're a cruel mistress, barkeep."

It's all a mockery. Everything is a joke, and the deeper the layers go, the more amusing it gets. The stranger is prey. That is undeniable. The type of person that a snake feasts upon, swallows, and spits out when the bones are cleaned of each morsel of flesh.

Even if it's all for laughs, the man is still prey. How the mouse squeaks in fear as the snake constricts it.

"Let's start building a repertoire of trust, then. That is the bedrock of business." He nodded at the coin, eye twinkling as he did so. The stool beneath him creaks as Howard adjusts his weight. He's hardly heavy, but it squeaks regardless. "That coin is an opportunity."

The admin grinned. Yet the grin is tinged with weariness. This is not the first song and dance he's tapped along to, but the tune still grates on his ears.

"An opportunity to grow richer than you've ever been. Wealth." A deft hand slides into a pocket and pulls out a box and lighter. "Mind if I smoke?"

close tab

played by

sunny.html

abby, lady taipan
she/her
31 years old
November 3rd
littleroot
bisexual
grunt
don't come back.
widowed
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
167 posts
part of
TAG WITH @absinthe
Absinthe Blackwood
Snake Wine [M]
POSTED ON Aug 4, 2024 19:49:05 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

though the woman's mask hides the lower half of her face and shields her expression, the corners of her eyes crinkle and her irises flash as the man breaks into theatrics. "my world, my rules," she says, and her voice takes on a low, sinister lilt. "thanks for the compliment."[break][break]

cruel—the greatest thing to be called. a woman who inspires fear is greater than a woman who does not.[break][break]

she pulls a low-caliber bottle onto the bar top, and a shot glass with it. with a tilt of her wrist, the dark, fiery ichor flows freely into the glass. she watches him the entire time. she doesn't play with her money, and she doesn't play with opportunities to make more of it.[break][break]

"go ahead," she murmurs in response to his request to smoke, and she slides the shot glass to him as soon as it is sufficiently full. "and, i'm listening. just try not to bore me."

[break][break]

NOTES

- n/a

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".absinthe b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".absinthe u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".absinthe h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".absinthe h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".absinthe .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".absinthe .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Magnetic

Admin Fox
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
Single
5'9 (with hat) height
5'9 (with hat) height
awards
3,071 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
Snake Wine [M]
POSTED ON Aug 4, 2024 21:03:10 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
A small lighter clicked. A flame danced in the admin's palm, and the intoxicating scent of cigarette smoke was born into the world.

"Your world, your rules." He agreed as the glass slid across the counter towards him. Amber liquid sloshed within, beautiful yet cheap. The admin could have paid for some exquisite top shelf vintage, but the admin was remarkably frugal in his lack of cash. "I'll drink to that."

Thus he did. The glass clinked against the table as the admin lowered it, empty.

"Do I look boring to you? Few could deny Howard's eccentric nature. Even those that hated him rarely found him dull, more so 'unfathomably annoying', even if he occasionally got serious. Here, though? That nature was not required.

Even if this woman unnerved him. Her gaze threatened to pierce him.

"I heard about this bar from a dog. A Black Dog with a sword, actually. Massive pain in my ass." That wasn't necessarily true. He liked , but it was a convenient lie for the mask being worn. "Says you need materials. Chemicals and other things that've become scarce from the League's tariffs. I can provide them. I sell materials. I buy product."

He spread his hands.

"And the gold flows like water." He raised his glass to Absinthe. "Or whiskey."

close tab

played by

sunny.html

abby, lady taipan
she/her
31 years old
November 3rd
littleroot
bisexual
grunt
don't come back.
widowed
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
167 posts
part of
TAG WITH @absinthe
Absinthe Blackwood
Snake Wine [M]
POSTED ON Aug 4, 2024 22:14:02 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

absinthe appraises him. no, not boring, a judgement she makes in a split second. but there's nothing absinthe loves more than tearing people down, from the rags of their forward facing persona to the viscera of what they hide behind closed doors. morbid curiosity, maybe, the passion that drives a surgeon into the operating room. "quite."[break][break]

absinthe turns her back to replace the bottle on her shelves, and her head tilts to the side at the mention of a dog. yes, that one. helpful, certainly, even if a pain in the ass. already, she thaws at the mention of someone she does trust, and even further at the thought of getting materials without sticking her nose into places she rather wouldn't. she turns to once again fix him in her vision.[break][break]

"then i assume you already know the type of product i sell," she hazards, leaning forward across the bar top on her elbows. "what does the profit margin look like for me?"[break][break]

the truth is that absinthe tires of handling her own dealers. vile creatures, the kind of people she washes her hands of after every meeting. so long as the profit is close to her current levels, she's already sold.

[break][break]

NOTES

- n/a

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Magnetic

Admin Fox
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
Single
5'9 (with hat) height
5'9 (with hat) height
awards
3,071 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
Snake Wine [M]
POSTED ON Aug 5, 2024 0:39:54 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
Dealers can be replaced. They are a dime a dozen, change on the dollar. Absinthe cannot. She is a commodity.

The archaeologist was a collector of rare artifacts, fossils, and other odds and ends. Another member of Team Rocket, capable of bolstering the organization's wealth, would allow that collection to expand. Normally, he loathed this form of induction, but as he met the barkeep's gaze, he came to a conclusion.

This one would flourish in Team Rocket. Another fine snake for the den of vipers, knotting and twisting.

"Your margin depends on production. I'll see what you produce, compare it with Rocket's other providers, and balance the books accordingly." It was an old banking process. He'd use the good credit and reliability of larger manufacturers to offset the risk of newer, less productive hires. "But it will be generous, as long as you produce."

He made a silent note to work with Hitoshi more often. The man knew more people than Howard expected.

"Your lab." The glass shines in the dull light. "May I take a peek?"

close tab

played by

sunny.html

abby, lady taipan
she/her
31 years old
November 3rd
littleroot
bisexual
grunt
don't come back.
widowed
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
167 posts
part of
TAG WITH @absinthe
Absinthe Blackwood
Snake Wine [M]
POSTED ON Aug 5, 2024 4:51:48 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

absinthe weighs his words in her mind. With a steady supply of the needed materials, there is no need to question her production. With every word, it seems more and more like a better business venture. Less time spent on barking orders at feckless fools means more time spent in the lab pursuing her real passion: the atom's refrain.[break][break]

absinthe bends down behind the bar and, from it, produces a sleek filtration mask. she places it on the bar top. "you may look," she affirms, tilting her head in the direction of the filtration mask. "put that on. but don't touch anything. not unless you have a death wish."[break][break]

the woman prowls from behind the bar to a pair of doors in the back of the bar, clearly marked with a plaque that says 'employees only'. with only a glance over her shoulder to ensure the stranger is following, absinthe pushes the door open.[break][break]

inside is a pristine, sterile world, almost entirely white, built from the decaying carcass of what must have once been a modest kitchen. sleek stainless steel countertops gleam under the harsh, flickering fluorescence of overhead lights, each surface meticulously organized. beakers, erlenmeyer flasks, and graduated cylinders stand in orderly rows, their pristine glass reflecting the cold, clinical environment. on the shelves, vials are meticulously labeled and named, marked with the date they were harvested: shiinotic spores on monday, seviper venom from the previous week, a single toxapex sac in distilled vinegar from just a day prior.[break][break]

and, in the corner, cages with rattata. absinthe guides her guest over in this direction, and the rattata squeak and press back up against the confines of their cages as they see her. "is a demonstration in order, or are you squeamish?" absinthe queries as she tugs latex gloves over her hands.

[break][break]

NOTES

- n/a

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Magnetic

Admin Fox
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
Single
5'9 (with hat) height
5'9 (with hat) height
awards
3,071 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
Snake Wine [M]
POSTED ON Aug 5, 2024 6:53:10 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
"I'd appreciate one, yes."

The admin was squeamish, but he wasn't going to let that get in the way of business. It hadn't stopped him before, and it wouldn't stop him now.

If anything, he could always send the dog here instead to check in on the chemist. He did love messy jobs, and he also enjoyed a fat paycheck. Hitoshi was at his most useful when he was actively on the board, going where Howard could not. Normally he would send .

That posed other problems, unfortunately.

As they entered the lab, Howard's eye took note of the materials. He could get these, easily. There were enough poachers in Hoenn that Howard could buy from.

"Poor rats. This is the cost of progress." The cigarette is killed, preventing smoke from ruining the pristine white canvas that Absinthe meticulously designed. The mask made smoking impossible, anyway. "Do your worst."

Though he suspected that her 'worst' would extend far beyond the frivolous testing of Rattata.

close tab

played by

sunny.html

abby, lady taipan
she/her
31 years old
November 3rd
littleroot
bisexual
grunt
don't come back.
widowed
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
167 posts
part of
TAG WITH @absinthe
Absinthe Blackwood
Snake Wine [M]
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2024 2:42:22 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

absinthe is silent as she draws a pipette of clear liquid from a nearby flask. once, there was sympathy in her heart for the poor creatures she kept in cages, for the short but agonizingly slow lives they led. they are more innocent than human beings, and quieter too. they take care of their young, they do not steal and kill. on hard nights at school, absinthe wished she could live among them. but, by now, she has nothing left to give to them. by now, they are nothing more than numbers on a clipboard, indicating how many male, how many female, how many young. absinthe is too old to be caring for the rungs of a ladder. only the apex matters now.[break][break]

she still trusts them more than human beings, though. they will never lie to her.[break][break]

absinthe pulls the oldest rattata of the colony out, screaming and crying, and ushers it into a sealed off glass enclosure nearby. it scratches at the walls and runs circles inside, desperate for an escape, but there is none. "the product i have on the street is of a more... pleasurable variety. depressants, stimulants, sleep aids." absinthe pauses to inspect the pipette of clear liquid in the fluorescent light of the lab, then lowers it. "but this... this is my true passion."[break][break]

the woman extends her hand with the pipette inside the enclosure and drops the liquid within onto the glass floor. the rattata cowers away from her touch, watching her warily, but straightens as her hand leaves. "it's a nerve agent. even just brushing up against it..."[break][break]

absinthe taps the glass, startling the rattata into running across the liquid. "...is enough to kill."[break][break]

absinthe watches with morbid curiosity as the rattata immediately falls upon itself, salivating uncontrollably and jerking as if she has been lit afire. "it restricts the body's ability to turn off its glands and muscles," absinthe murmurs as the ratatta continues to spasm, until the spasms grow slower, slower, slower. "fatigue sets in. basic bodily processes start shutting down. i'm not sure which goes first, though: the heart or the lungs."[break][break]

nonetheless, they go. within just five minutes, the rattata is dead on the bottom of the container, eyes wide open, drool dripping from its maw. "it's not perfect. i'm not sure how it does on larger creatures. but it's a good start."

[break][break]

NOTES

- n/a

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Magnetic

Admin Fox
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
Single
5'9 (with hat) height
5'9 (with hat) height
awards
3,071 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
Snake Wine [M]
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2024 9:53:09 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
To exist is to willing place one's self into a cage. Such is the nature of existence.

Yet to run around in that cage, shrieking and baying, knowing that scant little time exists to rebel against the powers that had created the situation to begin with was quickly slipping away... it was a humbling experience to watch.

In that regards, Rattata were no different than people, and Absinthe was no different than a god.

Humanity had no need for gods, but that was a matter for another day, when their war against the divine had finally ended and Hoenn did not threaten to fall into total disarray. When Eternatus was dead, the Tera Crystal phenomenon excised, and the war was over, humanity would not escape the confines that plagued the Rattata scurrying about in this chemist's cage.

"You're a cruel woman." It's the only phrase that the admin can bestow unto the chemist. "A bullet accomplishes the same thing. It's faster. It's cheaper."

Yet this was her passion. Was that not what drove Howard to Team Rocket to begin with?

"But it can be improved, I suspect. With proper funding and resources, I have no doubt that you'll fix the hiccups." Howard coughed into his fist and sighed. "How much can you produce at once? Drugs and toxins, both."

His eye locked with Absinthe's. Her nerve agent was her magnum opus. Her expression as it worked, her gaze as the Rattata's life ended...

A viper.

close tab

played by

sunny.html

abby, lady taipan
she/her
31 years old
November 3rd
littleroot
bisexual
grunt
don't come back.
widowed
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
167 posts
part of
TAG WITH @absinthe
Absinthe Blackwood
Snake Wine [M]
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2024 20:05:37 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

absinthe tilts her head to the side, furrowing her brow. great. another bleeding heart to cry her a river.[break][break]

she tugs her gloves off of her hands and throws them into a bin beneath the countertop, turning her back on the still-warm rattata body. she crosses her arms over her chest and fixes howard with a withering stare. ”i can be crueller,” she murmurs, tapping her fingers on her arms. ”but where a gun is only as good as the person holding it, my work…”[break][break]

she gestures to the rattata in the box. the corner of her eyes crinkle and barely hidden excitement flickers in her gaze. ”my work speaks for itself.”[break][break]

compared to the cold, even morose aura absinthe presents to the world in the bar, she’s a new beast entirely in the lab. she laughs more, she even smiles. it is one of the only things that make her happy nowadays. if the rattata need to die to fuel her reason for living, then so be it. if people need to burn to bring her work to the next level, then so be it. her husband is dead. her baby is too. all she has left is her extended family: the rattata, and the ways they die. but, as business resumes, her expression—what can be seen of it—swiftly falls back into nothingness. she’s a businesswoman again, the cruelty that once defined her eyes completely absent now.[break][break]

”without the distractions of coordinating my supplies and dealers, i can make double what i make in a month,” absinthe answers. ”that is, well over three hundred units of each.”

[break][break]

NOTES

- n/a

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Magnetic

Admin Fox
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
Single
5'9 (with hat) height
5'9 (with hat) height
awards
3,071 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
Snake Wine [M]
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2024 8:34:00 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
"Guns turned the everyman into a killer, where spears and swords once required training and practice. Now all you have to do is fire first."

History's progress was dictated by humanity's capacity to inflict misery on one another. Yet they were also capable of great advancements in understanding the world as a whole. When sharpened rocks no longer sufficed, humanity created spears. When spears were insufficient, swords were forged. Swords became firearms, firearm became... whatever came after.

Pokeballs. Pokémon. Chemical weapons. Oh, how the spiral twisted further into infinity.

How proud the chemist was to indulge in humanity's prowess.

"It does." Absinthe's work was impeccable, the admin admitted. Fifty percent for me, fifty percent for you. You can focus on your research and I'll handle the logistics. You'll receive Rocket's protection, and in exchange..."

The widow was threatened with chains once again.

"You are Rocket, now and forever." Howard's eye turned flat and dull. "With all the perks that entails."

close tab

played by

sunny.html

abby, lady taipan
she/her
31 years old
November 3rd
littleroot
bisexual
grunt
don't come back.
widowed
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
167 posts
part of
TAG WITH @absinthe
Absinthe Blackwood
Snake Wine [M]
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2024 21:06:07 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

alas, there is no doubt that even the gun requires skill. one must aim it, must look their enemy in the eye and decide in that moment to cease seeing them as human, and then they must pull the trigger. absinthe, watching the still-twitching corpse of the rattata, knows what she does is different. there is no need to put the guilt of murder in her own hands—it is a trap. set it down, and watch it do what it does best. aerosol it, turn it into a gas, and the degree of separation is further broadened. even the stupidest, meekest people can do it. for that reason, absinthe finds it a superior weapon to guns, to spears, to swords. it is more elegant, it is sweeter.[break][break]

alas, maybe the chemist has a bias.[break][break]

absinthe doesn't look at howard any further as he speaks to her. she's distracted—returning nitrile gloves to her work-worn hands, pulling a white labcoat over her shoulders from a nearby hanger. she can feel the chains, still wrapping around her wrists, her throat, her legs, but perhaps a part of her likes to be reigned in. perhaps a part of her likes the bite of restrictions around her body. pushing the boundaries is so much sweeter when she knows what she has to lose—then, her respected job in a respected field, now the protection of an organization far bigger than she.[break][break]

they have chains, but the widow just does not give a shit about it. she doesn't give a shit about rocket. they are a means to an end, and nothing more.[break][break]

the madness returns to her eyes. she's already busying herself with a nearby beaker. "that's great," she murmurs to howard, voice cold, hair wisping across her face. "now get out of my lab. i have work to do."

[break][break]

NOTES

- n/a

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,631 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Snake Wine [M]
POSTED ON Aug 9, 2024 9:02:16 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
(REPEAT) /
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB