Mossdeep City
lesbian asexual
student (private school)
civilian
so long,
ghost song.
5'5'' / 165 cm height
5'5'' / 165 cm height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
107 posts
part of
TAG WITH @vespa
Vespa Baskerville
[WOPS] Vespa & Lutgarde
POSTED ON Aug 4, 2024 8:49:30 GMT
Vespa Baskerville Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","vespabaskerville"]
[attr="class","body"]

In life, there exist many a 'supposed to have happened'. Vespa should have had gotten a better grade for her very immersive if maybe flawed presentation, she should have gotten the last donut at the bakery this morning, she should have tried croffles by now ... but, little ever goes as anticipated in life. And today - this very moment - is just another of those times.[break]
[break]
Supposedly, she should have met with Cassandra for a visit, just as disaster strikes and plans changed, but ... One thoughtless click on her phone later, it slips out of her hands and in an attempt to reach it - the structure on which she stands crumbles.[break]
[break]
What the f-, and she holds her breath, eyes squinting shut.

[break]

EVENT: W.A.T.E.R. OPS

- Operative #2, ranger rescue: Participants must rescue stranded people and pokemon from the sinking Sea Mauville, coordinating efforts to evacuate them safely amidst rising waters and crumbling structures.

- 1/5+ posts required.[break]
- 0/5 objectives fulfilled.[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".vespabaskerville"]--accent:#57a586;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vespabaskerville b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vespabaskerville i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".vespabaskerville u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".vespabaskerville a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".vespabaskerville h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vespabaskerville h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vespabaskerville .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vespabaskerville .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vespabaskerville .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vespabaskerville .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

ema

sporty pathfinder
they/them
twenty-four
december 27th
near santalune, kalos
biro grey-ace
ranger
elite
single
6'1'' height
6'1'' height
awards
400 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lutgarde
Lutgarde Dijkstra
[WOPS] Vespa & Lutgarde
POSTED ON Aug 4, 2024 13:09:25 GMT
Lutgarde Dijkstra Avatar
[attr="class","emapkmn"][attr="class","emapkmn"][attr="class","emapkmn"][attr="class","emapkmn"][attr="class","emapkmn"][attr="class","emapkmn"][newclass=".emapkmn"]height:40px;width:40px;background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100%;margin:0 5px;[/newclass]
Lutgarde is seated on Primarina in the water, currently taking care of another task, as they see someone higher above, moving. "No one should be there-" they exclaim, surprised as they prepare to shout out. However, first a phone falls towards them, and then a whole person-

"Sylph!" they hastily shout out, with the Togekiss come flying in, using Extreme Speed for more speed. She manages to safely rescue the teen, flying her safely next to Lutgarde. "Woah, are you alright?" Lutgarde asks. "What were you doing up there?"

22. Use a pokemon to rescue an individual from a high place.
close tab

played by

yuen

Vess, Vee
she/her
eighteen
February 19
Mossdeep City
lesbian asexual
student (private school)
civilian
so long,
ghost song.
5'5'' / 165 cm height
5'5'' / 165 cm height
awards
107 posts
part of
TAG WITH @vespa
Vespa Baskerville
[WOPS] Vespa & Lutgarde
POSTED ON Aug 4, 2024 15:10:18 GMT
Vespa Baskerville Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Before she actually falls into the sea below, she is ... caught? Surprise widens her eyes immediately after pressing them shut so tightly, and after a hesitant breather, she finds that - indeed - she is not submerged in water. Instead, there is a ... Togekiss? Stunned for a moment, she cannot immediately react to neither the question nor the situation at hand, only opening and closing her mouth a few times until she finds her mind and voice again.[break][break]

"I ... uh. I was supposed to meet someone when ... what exactly is going on?" she says, absent-mindedly, observing their surroundings more closely now that there is no digital distraction. Really, what kind of misfortune has to struck her now? Vespa looks back to the one who rescued her, wondering out loud - wait, who ... "Who are you, by the way?"

[break]

- Operative #2, ranger rescue: Participants must rescue stranded people and pokemon from the sinking Sea Mauville, coordinating efforts to evacuate them safely amidst rising waters and crumbling structures.

- 2/5+ posts required.[break]
- 1/5 objectives fulfilled.[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".vespabaskerville b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vespabaskerville u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".vespabaskerville a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".vespabaskerville h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vespabaskerville h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vespabaskerville .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vespabaskerville .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

ema

sporty pathfinder
they/them
twenty-four
december 27th
near santalune, kalos
biro grey-ace
ranger
elite
single
6'1'' height
6'1'' height
awards
400 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lutgarde
Lutgarde Dijkstra
[WOPS] Vespa & Lutgarde
POSTED ON Aug 4, 2024 20:47:28 GMT
Lutgarde Dijkstra Avatar
[attr="class","emapkmn"][attr="class","emapkmn"][attr="class","emapkmn"][attr="class","emapkmn"][attr="class","emapkmn"][attr="class","emapkmn"][newclass=".emapkmn"]height:40px;width:40px;background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100%;margin:0 5px;[/newclass]
Briefly, Lutgarde wonders if the other might actually has been hit on the head before falling down that area up above - however, she does talk again, and it doesn't look like there's any injuries. "Sea Mauville is uhm, is sinking right now a bit. We're having a all-hands-on-deck situation to rescue anyone trapped and figure out a situation for all the pokémon," the ranger readily explains as the Togekiss comes to a halt next to Lutgarde.

"I'm Lutgarde! This is my partner Sylv," they point at the black-red dyed Sylveon sitting in front of them, "and this here is Noh," they point at the Primarina they're sitting on, "and Sylph." The Togekiss chirps with something of a mean look, but she does appear to be generally good-natured.

"Are you doing alright? Ready to get back to safe shore?" Lutgarde then asks with a cheerful, yet soft smile, just in case the teen is actually more troubled than she lets on.

24. Offer emotional support to those affected.
close tab

played by

yuen

Vess, Vee
she/her
eighteen
February 19
Mossdeep City
lesbian asexual
student (private school)
civilian
so long,
ghost song.
5'5'' / 165 cm height
5'5'' / 165 cm height
awards
107 posts
part of
TAG WITH @vespa
Vespa Baskerville
[WOPS] Vespa & Lutgarde
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2024 15:28:34 GMT
Vespa Baskerville Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Eyes wander, going back to the stranger as she regains her sense (as far as possible, anyway), pausing and looking at the other that has dropped a few names Vespa will attempt to learn. Once she has registered the ... well, the first part. Waiting yet for the ranger to finish their question, she still has to gather a few more moments before words drop out of her mouth, "... sinking a little bit?"[break]
[break]
But it makes sense why it looks the way it does, and why she still has troubles locating Cassandra - and why neither of them probably look on their phones, or should be looking at their phones, since this is kind of ... heavy. She can only be glad that she hasn't brought out any of her team, lest there is something more to worry.[break]
[break]
"Uh, and - err - Vespa is the name. I'm - better now, I guess, but ... I don't wanna leave just yet? Can I maybe help?" Frankly, there is an instinct to flee, but knowing that her friend is out here somewhere gives her the chills. She wants to make sure that at least she is safe, also, before leaving any perimeters.

[break]

- 3/5+ posts required.[break]
- 2/5 objectives fulfilled.[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

ema

sporty pathfinder
they/them
twenty-four
december 27th
near santalune, kalos
biro grey-ace
ranger
elite
single
6'1'' height
6'1'' height
awards
400 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lutgarde
Lutgarde Dijkstra
[WOPS] Vespa & Lutgarde
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2024 5:36:28 GMT
Lutgarde Dijkstra Avatar
Lutgarde nods at the belated question, understanding that this whole situation is probably a lot to process right now. "Yeah, there's been ... a malfunction? Or something of the sorts, so ... it's big rescue time."

Which would include the teen in front of them, but they look a bit surprised at the unexpected declaration, before they smile. "Shall we look for them then? Did you also remember anyone else you might have seen?" they ask Vespa as they gesture for Noh to swim back towards the structure. Gladly, they weren't on their way to another fire that needed to be put out, so they had a bit of a free reign over their task.

"Generally speaking, we can probably use help in many areas right now," they also admit, thinking on how the disaster's suddenness really left them short-handed - and after all, they could not entirely abandon the other stations for this either.

25. Perform thorough searches of the area to locate missing individuals or threats.?
close tab

played by

yuen

Vess, Vee
she/her
eighteen
February 19
Mossdeep City
lesbian asexual
student (private school)
civilian
so long,
ghost song.
5'5'' / 165 cm height
5'5'' / 165 cm height
awards
107 posts
part of
TAG WITH @vespa
Vespa Baskerville
[WOPS] Vespa & Lutgarde
POSTED ON Aug 9, 2024 19:58:40 GMT
Vespa Baskerville Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Vespa's eyes widen, not quite sure how to interpret the other's words. Wait ... what? "What kinda malfunction leads to this?!" they say out loud, though sigh soon after. "Welp, forget it. I'm probably not - privy, or something. No hard feelings, or stuff." That's just the world for you, aight? But she has different priorities now, relieved to see that the ranger wouldn't just simply set her aside and make her go home or something.[break]
[break]
"Haven't paid much attention, but ... I'll do that now!" she vows, bringing out her trusted Falinks squad to scout the area with her. "Anything in particular I should look out for?" Apart from her friend, of course. The afterthought surprises her, though, making her look over. "Huh? Really? Where? Why so?" Is she asking too many questions? Probably. But as her father always says ...

[break]

- 4/5+ posts required.[break]
- 3/5 objectives fulfilled.[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

ema

sporty pathfinder
they/them
twenty-four
december 27th
near santalune, kalos
biro grey-ace
ranger
elite
single
6'1'' height
6'1'' height
awards
400 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lutgarde
Lutgarde Dijkstra
[WOPS] Vespa & Lutgarde
POSTED ON Aug 13, 2024 11:56:21 GMT
Lutgarde Dijkstra Avatar
Lutgarde shares Vespa's sentiment, but simply nods in an agreeable, if still slightly troubled manner. "I haven't heard much myself, but the researchers are on it - technically. We're focusing on minimising damage now, too, so I'm not sure." Maybe not the best image of confidence, but there's still a tone to Lutgarde that resonates everything will turn out fine, eventually, trust me!

They and Sylv greet the new Falinks with a wave and some fluttering of ribbons, while Noh singsongs a greeting. "If you see any footsteps, that's usually a huge guess for someone being somewhere - especially if you still can see them. However, under no circumstances, go anywhere on your own, okay? Always see if a ranger's there to accompany you, or anyone else. It's really dangerous here."

"And thus, also a lot of work to do, but just do whatever you can - it's appreciated either way!"

29. Offer quick training or guidance to less experienced team members or other individuals.
close tab

played by

yuen

Vess, Vee
she/her
eighteen
February 19
Mossdeep City
lesbian asexual
student (private school)
civilian
so long,
ghost song.
5'5'' / 165 cm height
5'5'' / 165 cm height
awards
107 posts
part of
TAG WITH @vespa
Vespa Baskerville
[WOPS] Vespa & Lutgarde
POSTED ON Aug 13, 2024 15:28:06 GMT
Vespa Baskerville Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Vespa is saluting to the other with a nod, "aye! Got it!" It seems unfortunate that no other information is available at the moment, but research does take its time (especially when done correctly ... haha), so it's nothing they can possibly fuss over now. And Lutgarde does have a point, with the safety of everyone and everything being of priority right now.[break]
[break]
Looking around, she tries to stay in close proximity to the ranger, with the Falinks Squad having split up to search in near vicinity, in multiple directions. It doesn't take long until one of them alerts the other troopers and the brass, pointing at muddy footprints and a broken building. "Oh? What'cha found?" And then, Vespa hears it - the desperate cries of Pokémon ...! She looks over to the ranger. "Err-"

[break]

- 5/5+ posts required.[break]
- 5/5 objectives fulfilled.[break]
- Objective #2: Locate and free any trapped individuals.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

ema

sporty pathfinder
they/them
twenty-four
december 27th
near santalune, kalos
biro grey-ace
ranger
elite
single
6'1'' height
6'1'' height
awards
400 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lutgarde
Lutgarde Dijkstra
[WOPS] Vespa & Lutgarde
POSTED ON Aug 14, 2024 14:14:54 GMT
Lutgarde Dijkstra Avatar
Lutgarde grins at the enthusiasm and energy of the teen, vaguely being reminded of some other people ... but there's no time for that right now, and instead, they'd have to see if they find anyone nearby right now. Shortly after Vespa's squad discovered the cries, Lutgarde also follows, giving the group a thumbs-up. "Alright, let's see. It's going to be a little bit tight ..." They hop into the water again next to their Primarina to make room for their Galarian Rapidash Oreo. "Noh, can you carefully open up that jammed door with your psychic powers?" they ask.

Oreo nods, and then also notices that she has an audience. She neighs in greeting, flipping her mane ever so slightly in a very cool fashion, before focusing her powers on the door. With a gentle creaaaaaaakkkkkkkknnnnn....., the door slowly dislodges itself, making an entrance for the pokémon behind it to escape safely. "Well done, Vespa!"

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,631 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
[WOPS] Vespa & Lutgarde
POSTED ON Aug 14, 2024 22:36:53 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]WOPS COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
(BONUS)
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB