Cascarrafa
GAY
Soldier
Private
i don't like change
but i'm not afraid
500000+ infamy height
500000+ infamy height
when everything is in disarray, i think we'll be okay!
awards
734 posts
part of
TAG WITH @eddieh
Eduardo Hisakawa
[WOPS] Shalin & Eddie
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2024 19:07:25 GMT
Eduardo Hisakawa Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","eddiecircle"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
It was good having Ranger friends, Eddie thought, when he spotted a familiar green-clad figure from his seat atop his hovering Flygon, [break][break]

“Yo, Shalin!” [break][break]

He zipped down to meet her, careful to have the dragonfly-esque Pokemon land and to take his earplugs out before he greeted her proper, [break][break]

“Fancy meetin' you here!” he said with a broad grin, “You helpin' clean up this mess too?” [break][break]

He gestured to the thick plumes of foul smoke billowing from a particularly dilapidated corner of Sea Mauville. The flames that produced it were starting to die down now, though, thanks to the soldier's nearby Swampert and its HYDRO PUMP. A Mamoswine watched the scene warily, nose twitching at the acrid scent on the air.

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]31. Use a pokemon to suppress fires.[break]
[break]

[attr="class","credit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cloud-moon"]

[newclass=".eddiecircle"]--accent:#d18934 ; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".eddiecircle blockquote"]width:320px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 30px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".eddiecircle .icon"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/al3zOGR.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-60px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:100px; border:4px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".eddiecircle blockquote b, .eddiecircle blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .eddiecircle blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .eddiecircle blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".eddiecircle .top"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 370px; height: 60px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 8px 8px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".eddiecircle .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 310px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 35px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 8px 8px; border: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".eddiecircle .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".eddiecircle .bottom b, .eddiecircle .bottom i"]color:var(--accent); } .eddiecircle .bottom b { font-size:14px!important } .eddiecircle .bottom u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline solid; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".eddiecircle .credit a"]color:var(--accent); font-size:12px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:130px; bottom:10px; opacity:0.3;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,896 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
[WOPS] Shalin & Eddie
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2024 16:56:23 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
Clad in her Sygna Suit, Shalin slid down from her own Flygon's back, using one of her wings like a slide. "As Petalburg's Captain, I'm leading a team of Rangers to help out with the effort!" she replied before disappearing into a blur for a split second from her Flygon stretching her wing. Even during a crisis, she couldn't help but have a little fun and get the blood pumping!

As much as the flames were starting to die down, they still covered an area too large for Eddie, Shalin, and their teams to handle on their own. With the might of Petalburg's Rangers at her beck and call, though, they would have plenty of able-bodied people to help. Once she had finished recovering her senses, she addressed her teams of Rangers, assigning them to different sides of the fire.

Several of her other Pokémon were helping out, many of which Eddie might have recognized from his trip to the Romping Grounds. In addition to the Shiny Vaporeon, Greninja, Seismitoad, and Floatzel dropping a torrent of water-type attacks upon the fire, there was one more he hadn't seen: a Tyranitar lifting and throwing large rocks to serve as containment for the worst parts of the fire. Was that a backpack-style saddle on the Tyranitar? Sitting in that when it got going looked painful!

08. Manage and direct groups of people to maintain order.

{PC: 1}

NAME          SPECIES        STATUS
Sandy         Flygon         Good
Rielle        Vaporeon**     Good
Keimi         Greninja       Good
Bass Boost    Seismitoad     Good
Prower        Floatzel**     Good
Jiwari        Tyranitar      Good
close tab

played by

inmediasres

Eddie
HE/HIM
Thirty-nine
MAY 18th
Cascarrafa
GAY
Soldier
Private
i don't like change
but i'm not afraid
500000+ infamy height
500000+ infamy height
awards
734 posts
part of
TAG WITH @eddieh
Eduardo Hisakawa
[WOPS] Shalin & Eddie
POSTED ON Aug 11, 2024 13:43:21 GMT
Eduardo Hisakawa Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
Eddie chuckled a little at the Ranger Captain, temporarily blur-ified, before she went to address her cadre of fellow Rangers. He waved cordially to them and to some of Shalin's Pokemon (he particularly recalled that Seismitoad from his visit to Shalin's hideout in Petalburg Woods) before returning to his own bit of work. [break][break]

Turns out, putting out fires was a lot easier when you had a half a dozen or more other people to help chip in. Eddie waved over a couple of Rangers and pointed them over to where Jiraiya was still suppressing some oil-fueled flames. He called over Randy, too, to see if the icy BLIZZARD he could conjure up would be enough to put out another couple of smaller blazes that were starting to kick up at the edges of where they worked. As the first few icy gusts of that attack chilled the air, Eddie caught a glimpse of something out of the corner of his eye that turned his attention back toward his friend, [break][break]

“Hey Shalin!” Eddie called boisterously, his tone colored by mirth, “What's up with the backpack?” [break][break]

He gestured toward her Tyranitar, his curiosity piqued.

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]09. Use signaling methods to call for additional support.[break]
[break]

[newclass=".eddiecircle"]--accent:#d18934 ; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".eddiecircle blockquote"]width:320px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 30px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".eddiecircle .icon"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/al3zOGR.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-60px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:100px; border:4px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".eddiecircle blockquote b, .eddiecircle blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .eddiecircle blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .eddiecircle blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".eddiecircle .top"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 370px; height: 60px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 8px 8px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".eddiecircle .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 310px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 35px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 8px 8px; border: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".eddiecircle .bottom b, .eddiecircle .bottom i"]color:var(--accent); } .eddiecircle .bottom b { font-size:14px!important } .eddiecircle .bottom u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline solid; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".eddiecircle .credit a"]color:var(--accent); font-size:12px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:130px; bottom:10px; opacity:0.3;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
3,896 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
[WOPS] Shalin & Eddie
POSTED ON Aug 13, 2024 20:47:57 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
Shalin was just happy to be able to spare this many Rangers for the Sea Mauville cleanup. Her smaller force in Rustboro would never have been able to send the necessary staff without spreading themselves thin to other operations. "As it turns out, when you have connections, they tend to take care of the rest," she answered, impressed with Eddie's Swampert and Mamoswine putting out the fires.

Shalin smiled as Eddie's attention seemed to be drawn to the unusual saddle strapped to the rock-type brute. "It's where you hop on him! If you think Beau can heave something fierce, you'll love Jiwari!" she bragged as the Tyranitar hurled another large piece of earth toward the open flames, further reducing their perimeter.

{PC: 2}

close tab

played by

inmediasres

Eddie
HE/HIM
Thirty-nine
MAY 18th
Cascarrafa
GAY
Soldier
Private
i don't like change
but i'm not afraid
500000+ infamy height
500000+ infamy height
awards
734 posts
part of
TAG WITH @eddieh
Eduardo Hisakawa
[WOPS] Shalin & Eddie
POSTED ON Aug 14, 2024 11:08:51 GMT
Eduardo Hisakawa Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
The fires were dying down, now, but that didn't mean they were out of the woods yet. Eddie made a signal to his Flygon, and Rosaline took to the air, insectoid eyes diligently scanning their surroundings. It wouldn't do to be caught off-guard by some threat when the job was so close to being done already, or to neglect some other bit of cleaning up that needed to be done, [break][break]

“Nah, I'll leave the ridin' ta you,” Eddie called back with a laugh, “I'm prob'ly too big for the saddle.” [break][break]

He watched the Tyranitar toss a chunk of packed soil to smother out more of those flames, and Eddie winced a little, [break][break]

“But, uh, what exactly do ya mean. About the heavin', or whatever?”

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]04. Direct a pokemon to scout ahead for reconnaissance.[break]
[break]

close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
3,896 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
[WOPS] Shalin & Eddie
POSTED ON Aug 16, 2024 5:43:13 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
Shalin couldn't help but giggle when Eddie couldn't figure out the meaning behind her words. It seemed she would have to be a bit more... blunt. "I'll put it this way! Remember the rodeo Beau gave me? Well, Jiwari's got even more power behind him! He almost threw me off when I was catching him!" A Tyranitar's strength was frightening; it was part of the reason no one rode them. Their body shape not being meant for it was another. Perhaps she was the only person in Hoenn with creative enough of a mind to make it work.

With a lot of the fire now contained within slabs of earth, Shalin could employ more traditional fire-fighting methods. While her Vaporeon and Shiny Floatzel dropped powerful water attacks all over the inside of the perimeter, Sandy took to the sky, beating her wings loudly to try to blow smoke away from ground zero.

42. Use a pokemon to clear the air of smoke or other noxious gases.

{PC: 3}

close tab

played by

inmediasres

Eddie
HE/HIM
Thirty-nine
MAY 18th
Cascarrafa
GAY
Soldier
Private
i don't like change
but i'm not afraid
500000+ infamy height
500000+ infamy height
awards
734 posts
part of
TAG WITH @eddieh
Eduardo Hisakawa
[WOPS] Shalin & Eddie
POSTED ON Aug 20, 2024 11:29:28 GMT
Eduardo Hisakawa Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
In the skies above, Rosaline spotted Shalin's Flygon working to whip away the smoke and smog with thunderous wingbeats. Eddie's Flygon followed suit, loosing a powerful BOOMBURST that cleared the air with a powerful, explosive sound, [break][break]

“Hey!” Eddie called sharply, “Easy, girlie! Yer gonna burst our eardrums down here!” [break][break]

The exasperation was short-lived, though, as Eddie turned back to the Ranger Captain with a grin, [break][break]

“No kiddin'! Must be one tough customer if he can buck you of all people.” [break][break]

It was then that the soldier was struck by a sudden streak of mischief. His grin grew a little wider, a little toothier, [break][break]

“Say,” he began, with a new, conspiratorial lilt to his voice, “I wouldn't mind seein' that sorta thing in action. Maybe we oughta meet back up in the woods once things settle down? Could bring a couple more'a my crew that you ain't met yet.” [break][break]

Some of his bigger, more kaiju-y Pokemon, perhaps, like something out of the old tokusatsu flicks. Eddie felt a new giddy thrill of excitement just at the thought of it.

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]42. Use a pokemon to clear the air of smoke or other noxious gases.[break]
[break]

close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
3,896 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
[WOPS] Shalin & Eddie
POSTED ON Aug 22, 2024 22:27:07 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
Shalin's methods of handling smoke came with their downsides, Eddie not used to the vibrations and loud noise that came with them. She giggled inside upon hearing the private scold his own insectile dragon. With their Pokémon having the situation mostly under control, the Captain and her friend were left with little but monitoring duty. "It's from his raw power. Kinda like Beau overpowered me. He can overpower me in the same way if he goes all out. But there's just something fun about his thrashing when it's within the limits you can handle!" There was a reason the species was employed for particularly challenging landscaping projects, as the rock-types could even alter mountainous terrain.

"That sounds like a lot of fun!" Shalin's smile grew wider, as well; it was as though Eddie's mischief was contagious. "And when you see him, you might change your mind! He'd be able to seat you easily. Just message me with your schedule, and we'll see what aligns!" Little did she know she might get the privilege to contend with a Pokémon that could heave with even more power than Jiwari.

Terrakion's strength was nothing short of legendary, after all.

{PC: 4}

close tab

played by

inmediasres

Eddie
HE/HIM
Thirty-nine
MAY 18th
Cascarrafa
GAY
Soldier
Private
i don't like change
but i'm not afraid
500000+ infamy height
500000+ infamy height
awards
734 posts
part of
TAG WITH @eddieh
Eduardo Hisakawa
[WOPS] Shalin & Eddie
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2024 11:00:53 GMT
Eduardo Hisakawa Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
“I'll bet!” [break][break]

Though Eddie's favored rides were more standard fare, he could understand the appeal and the exhilaration of something a little more unconventional. Sitting atop a THRASHing Tyranitar sounded a little like riding on some sort of amusement park attraction, just as soaring through the air at mach speeds on a Garchomp would be akin to riding aroller coaster, [break][break]

“And I holdja to that!” he laughed boisterously. [break][break]

The day was winding down, now, and their work was nearly complete. With that in mind, Eddie was already planning his next excursion to Petalburg Woods, unaware of the devastation that would await that forest the next time he laid eyes on it.

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]
[break]

close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
3,896 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
[WOPS] Shalin & Eddie
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2024 22:13:13 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
Were he to accept Shalin's offer, Eddie might find it wilder than the meanest mechanical Tauros in the world. If she truly opened her Romping Grounds to the public, she could rival Ever Grande's Joyland for sure. The Venusaur-based attraction she had developed with had nothing on the real thing!

She looked forward to seeing the strong man struggle against one of the strongest Pokémon species in the world, whether Jiwari's strength or Eddie's would win out. "Awesome! Can't wait!" Little did she know that after the fall of Petalburg, she would have many long days to ponder it as she rotted in a prison cell behind enemy lines. For the time being, Shalin would turn in her report and board her Flygon to Petalburg... returning to the city as she knew it for the last time.

{PC: 5}

close tab

played by

gremlin creature

the shadow mod
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
3,486 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
[WOPS] Shalin & Eddie
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2024 3:30:42 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]WOPS COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven