Mossdeep City
lesbian asexual
student (private school)
civilian
so long,
ghost song.
5'5'' / 165 cm height
5'5'' / 165 cm height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
107 posts
part of
TAG WITH @vespa
Vespa Baskerville
[DW] Heroes' Call.
POSTED ON Aug 9, 2024 16:53:12 GMT
Vespa Baskerville Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","vespabaskerville"]
[attr="class","body"]

Truthfully, Vespa doesn't exactly have a clue how she ended up on Mt. Pyre, only that she did and that it happened with a notebook in tow. Some kind of research project for school, maybe ...? Or just ... her own curiosity, desiring to search the unknown, climb the unknown. And, also. She is kind of looking for someone. "Naaaaaathaaaaaan!" she yells on the top of her lungs, looking around, squinting. The chances that a Wooper would have made its way here are ridiculously low, but she's taking her chances. And any excuse to wander and explore the world a little. "Jooooooooooooo! Naaaaaaa! Thaaaaaaaaan!"[break]
[break]
The Falinks Squad is looking at her confused, but they don't bother stopping her, only keeping themselves battle-ready in this unexplored terrain. They have never been here before. "Looks like not here either ... but well, gotta keep looking, ay?"

[break]

DUO WILDS

- spawning Psychic / Ghost types.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".vespabaskerville"]--accent:#57a586;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vespabaskerville b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vespabaskerville i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".vespabaskerville u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".vespabaskerville a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".vespabaskerville h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vespabaskerville h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vespabaskerville .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vespabaskerville .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vespabaskerville .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vespabaskerville .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

ema

fen (mille)
dee/dem/der, they/them
twenty-one
march 9th
mossdeep city
aroace
office worker (cracker)
grunt
4eva
single
5' height
5' height
awards
443 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fenelle
Fenelle Miller
[DW] Heroes' Call.
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2024 20:29:25 GMT
Fenelle Miller Avatar

Fenelle is ready to turn heel as der Porygon actually starts transcribing words onto the display. It is actually in der phone right now, being replacement ears which means the rest of the gang is also actually quite nearby - seperation anxiety, or something like that. However, the problem with Porygon is a bit that it started picking up on its relevance a bit too late.

Fenelle really would've liked to avoid meeting anyone, but the other calling for a Jo-Na-Than is already in sight. And, being surrounded by the autism gang means that dee needs to pull out that friendly neighbourbood civilian persona, and thus dee waves at the student with a friendly smile - not too big, not too small - and comes closer.

"I couldn't help but notice you're looking for someone?" dee signs, which is then translated into text and put into the normal text-to-speech by the Porygon.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,631 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
[DW] Heroes' Call.
POSTED ON Aug 11, 2024 8:44:09 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD ESPATHRA APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] OPPORTUNIST
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CONFUSION
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]GROWL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PECK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BABY DOLL EYES
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD LAMPENT APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] FLAME BODY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]INFERNO
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ASTONISH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MINIMIZE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]EMBER

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

yuen

Vess, Vee
she/her
eighteen
February 19
Mossdeep City
lesbian asexual
student (private school)
civilian
so long,
ghost song.
5'5'' / 165 cm height
5'5'' / 165 cm height
awards
107 posts
part of
TAG WITH @vespa
Vespa Baskerville
[DW] Heroes' Call.
POSTED ON Aug 11, 2024 14:33:02 GMT
Vespa Baskerville Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

It seems that her yelling has attracted quite a crowd - first, she looks at another in bewilderment, not having noticed dem before, nor the Porygon next to dem. And ... Wait, is that sign language? Vespa can't say that she is quite knowledgeable in that, but luckily, the Porygon is text-to-speech-ing for the stranger. "Oh ... yeah, I'm kinda looking for my Wooper, it's been lost ... somewhere. I actually don't know where," she says, probably a little too noncommitted, but there isn't any other way to say it. The Wooper has a skateboard and gets lost all the time, it's a common routine now.[break]
[break]
"Uh ... I'm Vespa, by the way, and you are ...?" she proposes an introduction, not sure what or if there is a proper procedure for this, and nods towards the both of them with the hint of a friendly smile (she is working on amicability!). But before she can get much farther than that, two Pokémon enter the scene, putting the student on alert as - woah! Woah![break]
[break]
"Excuse me, but - Squad, Megahorn on the Lampent! We'll get a new team member today!" And she readies the Pokéball, disregarding the Espathra entirely.

[break]

DUO WILDS

- spawning Psychic / Ghost types.[break]
- using 1x Pokéball to catch Lampent!

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".vespabaskerville b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vespabaskerville u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".vespabaskerville a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".vespabaskerville h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vespabaskerville h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vespabaskerville .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vespabaskerville .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

ema

fen (mille)
dee/dem/der, they/them
twenty-one
march 9th
mossdeep city
aroace
office worker (cracker)
grunt
4eva
single
5' height
5' height
awards
443 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fenelle
Fenelle Miller
[DW] Heroes' Call.
POSTED ON Aug 13, 2024 20:32:44 GMT
Fenelle Miller Avatar

Fenelle frowns upon reading the text with feigned concern, slowly slipping more into the unassuming civilian persona dee has crafted for demself. Of course, how unassuming this would be considering that dee is the writer is another story. Still, the Porygon gets back on track with translating after a little wave to catch its attention. "Oh, that is really unfortunate ... do you need help with the search?" dee asks, before adding with a nod, "I am Fenelle." The TTS module butchers the pronunciation of der name, as would any program and person if there is simply no real manual nor real origin execpt Fenella is too far away from Feuille, so I won't take that.

Is it even a good idea to keep Rocket Codename and Civilian Fakename so close to each other?

Still, the other's attention is quickly gathered by a Lampent, and similiarly, Fenelle's attention is drawn to the rest of the autism gang that has lowkey ganged up on an Espathra that seeks to escape. However, one attack by each of the five not-occupied pokémon later, the Espathra is quickly caught in a ball. "Ah, this is my team by the way." Dee gestures to the six pokémon, including the Porygon.

catching espathra
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,631 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
[DW] Heroes' Call.
POSTED ON Aug 14, 2024 21:57:25 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD DUSCLOPS APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] PRESSURE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]LEER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PURSUIT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ASTONISH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SHADOW PUNCH

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD DRAKLOAK APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] INFILTRATOR
[attr="class","wildtabox"]INFESTATION
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BITE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]QUICK ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LOCK ON

[attr="class","wildtag"]

BOTH OF YOUR CAPTURE ATTEMPTS ARE SUCCESSFUL!

close tab

played by

yuen

Vess, Vee
she/her
eighteen
February 19
Mossdeep City
lesbian asexual
student (private school)
civilian
so long,
ghost song.
5'5'' / 165 cm height
5'5'' / 165 cm height
awards
107 posts
part of
TAG WITH @vespa
Vespa Baskerville
[DW] Heroes' Call.
POSTED ON Aug 15, 2024 15:26:53 GMT
Vespa Baskerville Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Looking with satisfaction at the just-caught Lampent-in-the-Ball, she turns back to the trainer with a Porygon, and the Text-To-Speech thing. Right. ... Dee offered help in searching for Nathan the skating Wooper, right? "Oh - uh - sure," Vespa replies with a nod, still a bit bewildered by the offer yet, if only because 'searching for Nathan' is like searching for Arceus. Probably Arceus is easier to find than a Wooper that strands randomly everywhere. But how to say that? "Oh, right - I'm Vespa, by the way," she remembers to introduce herself, "but the thing about - err - the Pokémon I'm looking for-"[break]
[break]
She only gets as far, though, as she sees something ... blue-ish in the peripheral of her eyes. Wait- "Jo- Nathan?!" she yells out before a Pokéball is already thrown and - wait ... oh. Oh. That is definitely not Nathan as she hears her PokéDex registering someone new. Would have been weird, if Nathan were to float, to be honest, too, but she wouldn't put it past her, exactly.

[break]

DUO WILDS

- using 1x Pokéball to catch Drakloak!

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

ema

fen (mille)
dee/dem/der, they/them
twenty-one
march 9th
mossdeep city
aroace
office worker (cracker)
grunt
4eva
single
5' height
5' height
awards
443 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fenelle
Fenelle Miller
[DW] Heroes' Call.
POSTED ON Aug 27, 2024 19:28:12 GMT
Fenelle Miller Avatar

Fenelle isn't entirely sure why the other looks so ... unconvinced, but decides not to question it further, and simply nods and gives a reassuring thumbs-up. "I'm sure we'll find him together in no time!" And internally, Fenelle would actually rather leave. Still, dee nods as dee reads about the introduction, "I'm Fenelle." Patiently, dee waits for the explanation about this mysteriosu Jooo-Nathan, but it doesn't come as Vespa leaps to the side.

Confused, dee stares as the other throws a pokéball - and actually catches something? But it doesn't seem like she has actually found what she's been looking for.

"Did you not ... catch the pokémon you're looking for yet?" dee asks, slightly bewildered as something else appears. A Dusclops that has accompanied the Drakloak, freshly caught by Vespa. Without thinking much, Fenelle throws a ball at the other ghost, catching it successfully for der collection.

catching dusclops
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,631 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
[DW] Heroes' Call.
POSTED ON Aug 28, 2024 3:36:15 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD MEDICHAM APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] TELEPATHY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BIDE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MIND READER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CONFUSION
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DETECT

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SINISTEA APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] GENDERLESS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] CURSED BODY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ASTONISH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]WITHDRAW
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MEMENTO
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SUCKER PUNCH

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

yuen

Vess, Vee
she/her
eighteen
February 19
Mossdeep City
lesbian asexual
student (private school)
civilian
so long,
ghost song.
5'5'' / 165 cm height
5'5'' / 165 cm height
awards
107 posts
part of
TAG WITH @vespa
Vespa Baskerville
[DW] Heroes' Call.
POSTED ON Sept 2, 2024 15:26:10 GMT
Vespa Baskerville Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

The other's optimism almost makes her feel bad about the whole Jo-Nathan situation. After all, little would dee know about ... well. Nathan. Little cute stinker. Little gremlin gal. Little chaos incarnate. Little head empty, no thoughts. "... Yeah," she doesn't find the heart to say as much, though, considering dee really seems like dee wants to help. (At least that's what Vespa's ineffable people skills say.)[break]
[break]
Before she can explain why she did what she did (reason: unclear), though, she is distracted yet another time as the other manages to catch a dusclops, just so. "Wow, you're really good at this whole thing! Catching Pokémon, I mean," she comments before looking around again. There seem to be quite some Ghost types ... something that makes her thrive. Heh ... "So, the gist of why I did what I did-" she does feel like she owes dem an explanation (even if she doesn't have one).[break]
[break]
Before she can do that, though, another Ghost type floats into her vision, a Sinistea that - after a short glance exchanged with the Falinks - gets attacked with a Megahorn, weakening it enough that she can throw a Pokéball at it. "Nice!" she mutters to herself when she turns to Fenelle again. Oh - right. "So, the thing is-"[break]
[break]
But she doesn't come further than that.

[break]

DUO WILDS

- using 1x Pokéball to catch Sinistea!

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

ema

fen (mille)
dee/dem/der, they/them
twenty-one
march 9th
mossdeep city
aroace
office worker (cracker)
grunt
4eva
single
5' height
5' height
awards
443 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fenelle
Fenelle Miller
[DW] Heroes' Call.
POSTED ON Sept 3, 2024 18:38:53 GMT
Fenelle Miller Avatar

Fenelle smiles weakly in response to Vespa's compliment, "Oh, thank you! Seems like that video about proper catching technique paid off," dee says, which is half a lie. Dee simply has come to know that the harder you throw, the better. A firm throw, nothing too weak or they might not take you serious. It's thoughts that are a bit too much toxic masculinity to be comfortable, if Fenelle had awareness for that. (At least der training is built on a mutual desire to get stronger and grow beneath. First meetings though? Pure intimidation.)

The other then starts several attempts to explain what exactly is up with Jo-Nathan, but these tries do not come to fruition. What did happen, however, is Fenelle seeing another Medicham that dee also throws a ball at quickly before it could think of fighting back or something. The other also seem to have caught a Sinistea ...

... and then the whole world changes all of a sudden.

catching medicham
close tab

played by

gremlin creature

the shadow mod
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
3,467 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
[DW] Heroes' Call.
POSTED ON Sept 4, 2024 2:39:22 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP