november 7th
petalburg city, hoenn
grey-aroace
student (private school)
civilian
single
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
517 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cass
Cassandra Kubrick
[WOPS] airi & cass #4
POSTED ON Aug 11, 2024 9:05:12 GMT
Cassandra Kubrick Avatar
Cass looks slightly dejected at the landscape in front of her - poison sludge travels through the water, threatening to go beyond the boundaries that the rangers have set up. But there's no time to be depressed in an emergency situation, and she nods to affirm herself. "Alright, let's see ... we're supposed to meet up with Airi Watanabe," Cass tells her Trubbish Jon who's on the floor next to her.

While she regards the poison misplaced, she knows with a warm feeling that it's not the same for Jon. She chuckles slightly, before kneeling down. "Do you wanna have a taste? Shouldn't be too bad, right?" She's yet to meet something he can't stomach, and this looks not like that poisonous sludge from a few months ago ... "Just be careful not to fall into the water."

Jon rustles affirmitively, and starts to digest some of the poison in the water - definitely useful to have a poison type here.

35. Use a pokemon to contain and neutralize hazardous materials.
close tab

played by

Aphrodite

Ai
She/Her
Twenty-Three
June 12th
Rustboro City
Heterosexual
Ranger Nurse
Lavaridge Ranger Captain
n/a
Single
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
255 posts
part of
TAG WITH @airi
AIRI WATANABE
[WOPS] airi & cass #4
POSTED ON Aug 13, 2024 0:19:59 GMT
AIRI WATANABE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","airipost"]
[attr="class","post"]

[attr="class","tag"]

cass and airi

Airi and her Venusaur, Matcha, makes their way towards their next location. The Ranger Nurse has been assigned to team up with a student to help clean up any debris and pollutants threatening the environment. The mocha-haired young woman knows that Sea Mauville is not in the best condition at the time, but she did not expect to see endless number of debris shattered all over the place. Goodness, this will take a lot of time.

[break][break]

"Hi there! You are Cass, right? I'm Airi!" Airi greets the younger girl as a warm and friendly smile curls against the corners of her lips. Her deep azure eyes then shifting over towards the Trubbish, who seems to be enjoying a toxic snack. A couple of soft giggles escapes from her mouth as she takes in the adorable moment for a few seconds. "You know, that's pretty clever." She compliments her partner's decision to use her Poison-type Pokémon to help clear out some of the black sludge.

[break][break]

"If we can track down the source of the black sludge, it will help make our job a lot easier. It is not uncommon for Pokémon like Grimer or Muk to claim a place like this as their home," she explains to Cass. She then glances over at her Venusaur, signaling for him to use some of his vines to remove some of the debris from the water to help.

[break][break]

[attr="class","airipost5ooc"]

NOTES

32. Clear debris or other obstacles to create safe pathways.

[break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

[newclass=.airipost]--accent:#E0994A;[/newclass]

[newclass=.airipost]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.3px;line-height:17px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".airipost a"]font:12px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".airipost b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".airipost i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".airipost u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".airipost h1"]font:18px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]

[newclass=".airipost h2"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]

[newclass=".airipost .tag"]letter-spacing:.5px;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:18px;font:800 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".airipost .post b"]font-size:14px;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".airipost .pkmn div"]background-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".airipost .pkmn img"]margin:5px -7px -10px -7px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".airipost .credit"]width:125px;background-color:#1c1c1c;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".airipost .credit a"]font-size:10px;font-weight:800;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

ema

cass, cassie
she/her
seventeen
november 7th
petalburg city, hoenn
grey-aroace
student (private school)
civilian
single
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
517 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cass
Cassandra Kubrick
[WOPS] airi & cass #4
POSTED ON Aug 13, 2024 13:39:10 GMT
Cassandra Kubrick Avatar
[attr="class","emapkmn"][attr="class","emapkmn"][attr="class","emapkmn"][attr="class","emapkmn"][attr="class","emapkmn"][attr="class","emapkmn"]
Cass looks up from Jon at the sound of footsteps approaching, and smiles with relief as she's found the ranger she's been assigned to for this task. "Hi! Yes, that's correct," she replies, then blushes slightly with pride at the compliment. "Thank you! He's a bit of an omnivore, for the better of it," she laughs while Jon's focused on the meal slash task in front of him, perhaps a bit hyperfocused, too.

"Ohh, that makes sense, yes," Cass agrees with a slightly lost in thoughts expression, before she returns to the conversation. "I found a Muk with a friend of mine before in the sea - not here, but it was a similiar situation. ... we kinda managed to, uh, fish it out of the water with a fishing rod," she explains, before being slightly embarrassed - did she just overshare?

"Just as a thought. Uhm, shall we scout ahead and see what we find?"

She does however have a collapsible fishing rod with her today, since she originally intended to go and see about catching some pokémon with her friend. Which probably won't happen now.

[newclass=".emapkmn"]height:40px;width:40px;background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100%;margin:0 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Aphrodite

Ai
She/Her
Twenty-Three
June 12th
Rustboro City
Heterosexual
Ranger Nurse
Lavaridge Ranger Captain
n/a
Single
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
255 posts
part of
TAG WITH @airi
AIRI WATANABE
[WOPS] airi & cass #4
POSTED ON Aug 15, 2024 23:54:22 GMT
AIRI WATANABE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","post"]

[attr="class","tag"]

cass and airi

"Fish it out with a fishing rod, huh?" Airi asks, placing her index finger underneath her small chin as she takes a moment to think over the student's words for a bit. "That's a brilliant idea! If there are some Grimer or Muk living inside of this water, then we should be able to fish them out... That's if I had a fishing rod..." She stated, a deep sigh escaping from her lips.

[break][break]

"Yeah, let's scout ahead. We might be able to find some clues around here somewhere," she smiles at Cass as the two of them start to explore their surroundings a little bit. "So, tell me... How long have you been a student?" She asks, sparking up a casual conversation between the two of them. Her deep ocean-blue orbs still scanning over her surroundings.

[break][break]

NOTES

[break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

[newclass=.airipost]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.3px;line-height:17px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".airipost u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".airipost h1"]font:18px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]

[newclass=".airipost h2"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]

[newclass=".airipost .tag"]letter-spacing:.5px;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:18px;font:800 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".airipost .credit"]width:125px;background-color:#1c1c1c;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

ema

cass, cassie
she/her
seventeen
november 7th
petalburg city, hoenn
grey-aroace
student (private school)
civilian
single
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
517 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cass
Cassandra Kubrick
[WOPS] airi & cass #4
POSTED ON Aug 17, 2024 11:46:08 GMT
Cassandra Kubrick Avatar
[attr="class","emapkmn"][attr="class","emapkmn"][attr="class","emapkmn"][attr="class","emapkmn"][attr="class","emapkmn"][attr="class","emapkmn"]
Cass is relieved beyond as the other doesn't actually think it's a bad idea - and actually think it's good! "I took mine with me," she offers, even if it's a bit on the weaker side given its foldability. "We can use that; it's not like I can fish for pokémon, anyway. Or well, I shouldn't, really," she adds - as always, one could, but then one is also a true jerk.

She follows Airi along, nodding. "Hmm what do I know of poison types ..." she also murmurs - those of the icky variant are usually her specialty, but thinking back on the toxic outbreak, there's ... really so much to learn, beyond the "she's just a student and a kid" thing. "Oh! I'm in my graduating year now," she answers, and gets quiet for a moment. With the tension in the air, she's frankly unsure if ... this would happen. But this is a later thought.

They go on with their search for the source of the threat of the black thick sludge, and eventually it seems to ... stray. Come from multiple directions, apparently. "Hmm, I think it's only one origin ... but which one ..." Cass squints at the different pathways - two are definitely too thin to be origins, so they probably are simply branches, while the other two ... their opaqueness is almost blinding.

25. Perform thorough searches of the area to locate missing individuals or threats.

[newclass=".emapkmn"]height:40px;width:40px;background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100%;margin:0 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Aphrodite

Ai
She/Her
Twenty-Three
June 12th
Rustboro City
Heterosexual
Ranger Nurse
Lavaridge Ranger Captain
n/a
Single
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
255 posts
part of
TAG WITH @airi
AIRI WATANABE
[WOPS] airi & cass #4
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2024 4:34:49 GMT
AIRI WATANABE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","post"]

[attr="class","tag"]

cass and airi

A bright smile curls against Airi's lips and her deep azure eyes twinkles when her colleague mentions that she has a fishing rod with her. "Perfect! We just need to find the perfect spot to cast your rod," Airi tells her as the two of them continue to move further along the path in search of some sort of clue. Hopefully, if the two of them do find a good fishing spot Cass' fishing rod will have enough strength to at least fish for one Pokémon. Everything should be fine as long as a Wailord does not take the bait, right?

[break][break]

"Well, like all other types of Pokémon, Poison-types are pretty unique in their own way. Cool or intimidating in appearance. Decent offensively as well as defensively. Dangerous and deadly at times..." she replies to Cass' comment. More than likely, she did not share any information that Cass does not know. Still, she figures that it would not hurt to share her thoughts on them. "Ah, you must be pretty excited that you are almost done, huh?" She asks with a soft smile. She is curiously to know if Cass has decided on what she wants to do after graduation or not. However, she understands that certain questions like this one can cause some to feel slightly anxious. Especially, if they do have it figured out just yet.

[break][break]

Airi comes to halt, shifting her attention towards the water. Her keen eyes carefully taking notice of the different shades of water leading towards multiple paths. "Yeah. Those two paths over there are a lot darker, which could mean that the black sludge could have more of a dominant presence there. My guess... If we follow one of the bleakest paths, then it will lead us closer to the culprit." In one of the murky paths, Airi's watchful eyes takes notice of small bubbles appearing underneath the surface. A few seconds later, a raging Gyarados emerges from the underneath the darken water, releasing a powerful Hyper Beam in their direction. "Chai use Light Screen!" Airi tosses a Poke Ball, releasing her Blissey. The Happiness Pokémon summons a radiant wall of light to protect everyone from the Hyper Beam. "Look closely, it's poisoned," Airi points out to Cass. After the Hyper Beam is no longer, Chai lowers her Light Screen. "Sing!" Airi commands her Blissey, the oval-shaped pink Pokémon starts to sing a beautiful lullaby to sedate the hostile Pokémon.

[break][break]

"Now, it's safe enough to treat it." Airi glances over at her Venusaur, giving him a slow head nod. The Venusaur nods his head in return then uses his elongated vines to wrap around the Gyarados, then carefully pulling it towards the two women. "Thanks Matcha." She kneels down, assessing the water/flying-type's vitals.

[break][break]

NOTES

06. Use non-lethal methods to calm or capture rogue Pokémon.

[break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

close tab

played by

ema

cass, cassie
she/her
seventeen
november 7th
petalburg city, hoenn
grey-aroace
student (private school)
civilian
single
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
517 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cass
Cassandra Kubrick
[WOPS] airi & cass #4
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2024 6:59:21 GMT
Cassandra Kubrick Avatar
Cass nods along with Airi's words, and seems to be slightly more pensive as she talks about poison pokémon - perhaps something of a favourite for her, or a type that favours her, she can't really say. It hurt her often enough as well, but still ... there's something. She thinks. Maybe. The topic of her graduation is a more exciting one, however, and she nods with actual enthusiasm, "I can't wait until I'm finally finished ..." She pushes the thoughts of if this happens aside. "Can't wait for it, really." The idea of finally starting hairdresser training gives a pep to her steps, but before that ... still most of the school year, and she's ... not doing great. She really can't wait until she's out of there in more ways than one.

They evaluate the murky waters and the paths leading up to it, until a Gyarados suddenly appears, raging and poisoned. Cass takes a startled step back, and fortunately, Airi has the situation covered. The attack is shielded from, and the Gyarados is put to sleep successfully. "That was ... real cool," she exhales as the Gyarados is drawn towards them, and takes out her pokéball. "I have a Comfey that can help with the Poisoning ..." The fairy type appears with a greeting coo, then it looks a bit shy at the new people around him. Still, he quickly follows Cass' ask for Aromatherapy, purifying the air slightly as he cleanses the poison.

"But ... seems like we're headed for that way then?" she asks, pointing at the direction where the Gyarados has come from.

05. Provide first aid or medical support to injured individuals.
close tab

played by

Aphrodite

Ai
She/Her
Twenty-Three
June 12th
Rustboro City
Heterosexual
Ranger Nurse
Lavaridge Ranger Captain
n/a
Single
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
255 posts
part of
TAG WITH @airi
AIRI WATANABE
[WOPS] airi & cass #4
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2024 0:29:16 GMT
AIRI WATANABE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","post"]

[attr="class","tag"]

cass and airi

Airi gives Cass a soft and comforting smile. "Sorry if the Gyarados startle you... To be honest I probably would have been a little startled myself, too. If I had not noticed the sign of Wild Pokémon resurfacing from the water," she shares with her. It also helps that she is a ranger, and she has the ability to think quickly on her feet even during the most challenging times. She nods her head and smiles at Cass and her fairy-type as she watches the Aromatherapy heal the Gyarados from its poisoned and sleep status. The Gyarados wakes up with a roar, but it is a lot gentler than the last one. "You should feel a lot better now. Please be more careful and try to avoid swallowing any Black Sludge or swimming too close to any of it," she tells the Gyarados, giving it a small pat on its head before it takes a dive inside of the water.

[break][break]

"Yup! Let's get a move on. We do not want to risk any other Wild Pokémon becoming effected by the Black Sludge," she responds, leading them towards the path ahead. As the duo continue to move further along the path, Airi's keen eyes takes noticed of a trail of dark ooze a few feet in front of them. "We may not even need to use your fishing rod after all," she says, pointing towards the trail of dark ooze.

[break][break]

NOTES

[break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

close tab

played by

ema

cass, cassie
she/her
seventeen
november 7th
petalburg city, hoenn
grey-aroace
student (private school)
civilian
single
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
517 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cass
Cassandra Kubrick
[WOPS] airi & cass #4
POSTED ON Aug 26, 2024 9:14:58 GMT
Cassandra Kubrick Avatar
Cass looks impressed and nods along Airi's words and reaction - maybe the rangers weren't too bad, after all ... even if she'd still think not too much of the League at large. She doesn't dwell too long on that thought, however, and nods as they walk towards the seemingly end of the black ooze and sludge - and Airi proves correct here as well.

"Yep, looks like it ..." Instead of being deep down, the sludge gathers on the water surface, with a collection of Revavroom and Varooms as their source. Their toxic poison sprays all over the water, colouring it a deep purple, before it is further solidified into deep black. "The air's super bad here," Cass remarks, breathing shallowly as she holds a hand over her face.

"Are they stuck here or why-?" It does indeed seem like a variety of them are stuck in the muddy waters, maybe having lost the floor beneath their feet before they could make a proper escape. In addition to that, this unfortunate and desperate situation made them aggressive, as they double down on their exhaust and noises. First things first, however, "Martin, Aromatherapy again-" The Comfey nods, appearing slightly weak but cheering up as the sweet scent from his flowers start to cover the potent smell and also calms the poison-steels a little bit.

"What should we do here...?"

close tab

played by

Aphrodite

Ai
She/Her
Twenty-Three
June 12th
Rustboro City
Heterosexual
Ranger Nurse
Lavaridge Ranger Captain
n/a
Single
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
255 posts
part of
TAG WITH @airi
AIRI WATANABE
[WOPS] airi & cass #4
POSTED ON Aug 27, 2024 0:39:02 GMT
AIRI WATANABE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","post"]

[attr="class","tag"]

cass and airi

Airi nods her head in agreement with the student's comment about the foul air flowing around them. She takes the collar of her ranger uniform and covers her nose to prevent her from inhaling a lot of the polluted air surrounding them. Her deep sapphire eyes taking a careful glance of the motor-like Pokémon trapped within the murky waters. The poor things are so overwhelmed by the mixture of emotions rushing throughout their bodies and it causes them to act out aggressively towards others.

[break][break]

"I believe so. They are not too common around these parts of the city," she explains to Cass. The two of them will have to work together to calm the Wild Pokémon down, then rescue them from the filthy waters. Cass must have read Airi's body, because the younger female did not waste any time using her Fairy-type's moves to calm them down enough for Airi to carry out the next plan. "Matcha, pull them out!" She commands her Venusaur. The Grass/Poison-type uses his strong vines to wrap around the Revavroom and Varoom body to eject them out of the mud. The Poison/Steel-types let out a couple of loud noises. This time, the noises are not aggressive. Perhaps, the motor-like creatures were thanking them for rescuing them.

[break][break]

Airi recalls Matcha back to his Poke Ball before taking another Poke Ball from around her waist, tossing it into the air to release her Pyukumuku. She extends her arms out to catch the falling sea cucumber. "Now that we have solved the case, I believe it is safe to clean this place up a bit." she states, uncovering her mouth. "Cucumber use Purify!" She orders it. The sea cucumber lets out a soothing cry before releasing a shimmering mist from her body, purifying the air and the water around them.

[break][break]

NOTES

[break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

close tab

played by

ema

cass, cassie
she/her
seventeen
november 7th
petalburg city, hoenn
grey-aroace
student (private school)
civilian
single
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
517 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cass
Cassandra Kubrick
[WOPS] airi & cass #4
POSTED ON Aug 27, 2024 18:41:53 GMT
Cassandra Kubrick Avatar
At the sound of revving engines, Cass is worried for a moment that it might've been hostility, sparked again, but the Varooms and Revavrooms gladly do not make that impression. They seem rather glad to finally escape that mud in which they were stuck, and only continued to stay stuck as they poisoned their surroundings, leading to thick, black sludge that travelled to other areas.

She breathes out a sigh of relief and nods, "That was really good, relieved to have that done." She doesn't want to imagine what might have happened else ... and then thinks back to her Skuntank Baron whom she fished out of the water, in a similiar situation. Did something like this happen to him? But she can only continue to guess.

As Airi calls for her Pyukumuku, Cass taps her Comfey, "Help with Aromatherapy, too. And Jon, you can see if there's any leftovers to snack on." That black sludge should be fine ... right? If anyone could stomach it, then her Trubbish, for sure.

And honestly, while the pokémon were working, Cass takes a moment to ungraciously collapse onto the floor. "Good work."

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,631 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
[WOPS] airi & cass #4
POSTED ON Aug 28, 2024 3:09:04 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]WOPS COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
(BONUS)
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB