he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Rocket Grunt
---
5'10 height
5'10 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,582 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Raziel Beckett
WOPS | Razz n Caleb
POSTED ON Aug 14, 2024 1:35:40 GMT
Raziel Beckett Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","leprosearlo1"] [break]

[break]
[attr="class","leprosearlo"]

This task was an easier one in comparison to the others, just clear up the wreckage falling from the ship and into the sea itself. Last thing they needed was for it ruining the homes of the pokemon living in the water below. Something his pokemon could do pretty easily and his Buzzwole able to pick up the larger metals and fly them out so they could be disposed of later, though more importantly he could fly above the water to ensure there were no threats to make the job easier. Razz picked this simple task and asked for to join him. With the war coming up he felt that certain things needed to be taken care of, issues he couldn't leave alone with the unpredictability of the battlefield. [break][break]

Problem was he still wasn't the best at making small talk to make this easier. It should be easy honestly hell they are both Ex-Rocket yet his wasn't public just yet so that limited things. Should he just come clean? No... too much was at risk to keep that down until he's delt with the Underboss. [break][break]

"You've been with the Rangers awhile right?" he finally ask to try and break the silence as a way to bring up the topic he eventually wanted to talk about. "Enjoy it?"

[break][break]

[attr="class","leprosearlo1"]

[break][break]

+
[break]+ WATER Ops
[break]+ 14. Ensure the area is safe from remaining threats.

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Hammersmith One]
[newclass=.leprosearlo]background-color:rgba(35,35,35,1);padding:20px;margin-top:-5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprosearlo i]font:11px Roboto;font-style:italic;color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprosearlo b]font:10px Hammersmith One;color:#4E94C5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprosearlo a]color:#84c5d0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprosearlo1]margin:-14px 0px -9px 0px;background-color:#4E94C5;color:#2b2b2b;text-align:center;font:10px Oswald;padding:5px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprosearlo1 a]font:10px Oswald;color:#2b2b2b!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

nellethiel

Caleb Sharpe
He/Him
October 13
Lavender Town, Kanto
Bisexual
League Ranger
Elite
Chasing memories
of sapphire eyes and cruel smiles
6'4" / 193 cm height
6'4" / 193 cm height
Leave the past where it is: behind you.
awards
787 posts
part of
TAG WITH @caleb
Caleb Harcourt
WOPS | Razz n Caleb
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2024 19:35:55 GMT
Caleb Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","calebtest8"]
[attr="class","body"]

"I think it's been...about four years now?"[break][break]
Caleb was glad for the company of , a man he'd always wanted to spend more time with, but hadn't found an opportunity to do so until now. Caleb was familiar with the Slateport captain, of course - his captain, after all - but the man had always struck him as somewhat enigmatic. A solid enough leader who obviously took his job seriously, but with a somewhat convoluted history - at least, to Caleb.[break][break]
Caleb watched as Daisy joined Razz's Buzzwole in clearing away the wood and metal debris from the sea below. The two of them made for a very efficient team, he noted. When they encountered bigger hazards - blockades that couldn't be moved with physical strength alone - the Dragonite would blow them apart with HURRICANE blasts of wind.[break][break]
Enjoy it?[break][break]
Caleb chewed on that seemingly simple question, rolling it over in his mind. Once, he might have jokingly complained about being a Ranger - some days, it felt like half the job was paperwork - but lately, a comfortable weight had settled upon his spirit in regards to his job: he felt good about what he was doing...perhaps for the first time in his entire life.[break][break]
"I do," he answered, with sincerity. "Especially the work I do for the Amnesty Program."

TAGS[break]
NOTES – OPERATION #3: WILDLIFE PROTECTION[break]
03 Address environmental hazards.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".calebtest8"]--accent:#3ad1e1;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest8 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest8 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest8 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest8 a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest8 h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest8 h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest8 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest8 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest8 .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Rocket Grunt
---
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,582 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Raziel Beckett
WOPS | Razz n Caleb
POSTED ON Aug 26, 2024 8:41:04 GMT
Raziel Beckett Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

There is a hint of a smile on his features as the other mentions Amnesty Program. He's happy for it's existence, happy that was doing what he could for it. He was glad that there could be Rockets that got a second chance at society because of it. It was just too bad that the program was not a strong a thing back when he was first considering the Rangers. Not to mention just his own fears about being revealed, yet maybe if he were in it he wouldn't be having the blackmailing problem that he was having now. [break][break]

"You help mentor the people in it right?" he questions curiously as he watches the pokemon as another team comes it he pauses their conversation before blowing a whistle to get the other ranger's attention. Razz talking into the Ranger channel to have them move else where as they had this section covered.[break][break]

"Think you could ever handle more than a handful of people? Like more than 200 type of numbers?" he questions with a hint of a humor in his tone.

[break][break]

[break][break]

+
[break]+ WATER Ops
[break]+ 15. Coordinate with other teams or local authorities.

[googlefont=Oswald]
[newclass=.leprosearlo]background-color:rgba(35,35,35,1);padding:20px;margin-top:-5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprosearlo i]font:11px Roboto;font-style:italic;color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprosearlo1]margin:-14px 0px -9px 0px;background-color:#4E94C5;color:#2b2b2b;text-align:center;font:10px Oswald;padding:5px 0px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

nellethiel

Caleb Sharpe
He/Him
October 13
Lavender Town, Kanto
Bisexual
League Ranger
Elite
Chasing memories
6'4" / 193 cm height
6'4" / 193 cm height
awards
787 posts
part of
TAG WITH @caleb
Caleb Harcourt
WOPS | Razz n Caleb
POSTED ON Aug 27, 2024 18:07:38 GMT
Caleb Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Daisy SAFEGUARDED a pod of panicked Finizen as they swam a little too close to the hazardous debris. The Dragonite then blasted away the largest chunks of wood with a HURRICANE. The sea swelled as she regarded the Buzzwole with a wide grin, clearly pleased with herself.[break][break]
"Yeah, I help lead the Buddy Program," Caleb answered. "It's the part of the Amnesty process where a defector is paired up with a member of the League - usually a Ranger, but sometimes an officer - to mentor them, but also hold them accountable. Also provides them with, well, a friend." Caleb flashed Razz a smile twinged with sadness. "It's a lot harder to start a new life on your own."[break][break]
Razz's next question sounded like a joke, and the Ranger Captain even looked a little amused while he asked it. Caleb laughed out loud, unable to hold back the incredulity. "200? That's practically a small army." The laughter died in his throat, then, as he remembered the very real threat of war looming on the horizon.[break][break]
"Why do you ask?"

TAGS[break]
38 Manage and guide hordes of Pokemon to safety

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".calebtest8 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest8 h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest8 h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest8 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Rocket Grunt
---
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,582 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Raziel Beckett
WOPS | Razz n Caleb
POSTED ON Aug 28, 2024 6:32:58 GMT
Raziel Beckett Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

Accountability? He wondered how that worked out. Seemed counter productive to just throw the mistakes of the Ex-Rocket at them. Hell he knows his guilt still ate him up from the inside out and the idea of some 'mentor' throwing it out didn't settle well with him. Though its not like he's been through the program himself so what would he know? As much as he was in support of it he didn't know how to help because he didn't get the same treatment. "Yeah I know that loneliness all too well," he comments having experienced it himself as his first few years after defecting were on his own. "I had ran away from home at 16 without being taught how the world worked," he clarified not comfortable with the idea of the other knowing about his past just yet. They weren't close enough for that, "Not the same I know but similar experience." [break][break]

Though as the other laughs as openly as he does he can't help but ponder just how different their Rocket experiences were. What differences were there that the other seemed to wear his emotions on his sleeves so easily? "That's about the number of Rangers that are stationed at Slateport, honestly its a little bit higher but during my stay its never gone above 236 rangers, and never below 192," he offers the information as people came fascinated by the idea of being a hero to pokemon. People left when they realize the danger was a lot higher than what recruitment made it seem to be. [break][break]

"And I think with war coming I think its important for each Captain to seek out a Second," he reveals his intentions as he doesn't want to beat around the bush for too long. With the other being so experienced with war he figures he doesn't need to say the quiet part out loud.

[break][break]

[break][break]

+
[break]+ WATER Ops
[break]+

[googlefont=Oswald]
close tab

played by

nellethiel

Caleb Sharpe
He/Him
October 13
Lavender Town, Kanto
Bisexual
League Ranger
Elite
Chasing memories
6'4" / 193 cm height
6'4" / 193 cm height
awards
787 posts
part of
TAG WITH @caleb
Caleb Harcourt
WOPS | Razz n Caleb
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2024 16:11:52 GMT
Caleb Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Razz was a runaway? That was quite the decision to make at such a young age. He regarded the Ranger Captain with newfound curiosity. What - for good or for ill - could have inspired him to do such a thing?[break][break]
He had a feeling it was probably complicated.[break][break]
Slateport Rangers? Wait, Razz hadn't been joking about 200 Rocket defectors? Caleb blinked, confusion furrowing his brow, then registered the meaning behind the words the other man was actually speaking.[break][break]
"Oh - right. The war."[break][break]
Caleb cleared his throat. It wasn't exactly a lighthearted topic. But then again - neither was his Rocket past, or helping others like him start over after escaping the syndicate. He sobered, allowing the weight of the looming faction conflict to settle over the two of them like storm clouds on a dark horizon.[break][break]
"Do what you need to do," Caleb advised. "You're wise to set up a contingency plan should - " - you not come back - " - anything happen."[break][break]
He paused, not wanting to linger on the morbid details.[break][break]
"Is there someone you have in mind for the job?"

TAGS[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Rocket Grunt
---
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,582 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Raziel Beckett
WOPS | Razz n Caleb
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2024 17:02:01 GMT
Raziel Beckett Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

Heh maybe he was getting better with his subtly than he thought. Or maybe the worry of war made seeing Razz's meaning that much harder.

"You are my number one pick," he continues with his bluntness, there are others of course but if anyone should take this job, why not be a fellow Ex-Rocket? And unlike him Caleb was public with that and could actually show Hoenn that people like them can go high, and be trusted despite their background. [Break][break]

"You've been a Ranger as long as I have, well longer actually" he supposes he can't count the years he was under as a ranger for Silph Co. "And believe it or not your background helps, I was kind of a piece of shit kid growing up," he admits to put his background lightly, "Did things that if I said out loud I think people would question me becoming captain in the first place," he lightly attempts to joke, though seeing how this was a more professional meeting his tone might have kept just to that. [Break][break]

"But... It's that background of mine that I've found it easier to catch poachers, have an idea where mini Black Markets are being held and even how to battle a little dirty..." if Caleb has ever tried out the training he has offered he would more often than not be playing the 'bad guy' to teach insight on how such battles would go. [Break]] break]

"because I've seen that world and know how they think, something I feel your background can help with."

Finally Razz looks to Caleb, So do you think?" [break][break]

=Captain Kingsman the extra supplies you ordered were dropped! How should we distribute them?=
[break][break]

"Let's ask Harcourt," he answers back thinking this to be a good teaching moment as he expects the Elite Ranger to take the reigns, "What should we do with them?"

[break][break]

[break][break]

+
[break]+ WATER Ops
[break]+ 12. Ensure sufficient supplies are available for the operation.

[googlefont=Oswald]

close tab

played by

nellethiel

Caleb Sharpe
He/Him
October 13
Lavender Town, Kanto
Bisexual
League Ranger
Elite
Chasing memories
6'4" / 193 cm height
6'4" / 193 cm height
awards
787 posts
part of
TAG WITH @caleb
Caleb Harcourt
WOPS | Razz n Caleb
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2024 17:54:19 GMT
Caleb Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

"Me?"[break][break]
The realization settled over him, shocking him into silence. He stared, open-mouthed, trying to make sure he hadn't misinterpreted Razz's declaration. But before he could recover - and find his voice - the Ranger Captain continued to speak.[break][break]
There was one glaring issue with Razz's decision to choose Caleb: his Rocket past. Despite the backing of and , there were many in the government adamantly opposed to amnesty - and , he knew - and still others, like , who might come to trust him, in time, but who remained steadfastly conservative regarding the amount of power the League ought to grant ex-Rockets.[break][break]
But as he listened, Caleb soaked in Razz's story like a sponge. It reminded him a lot of his own childhood, and the poor decisions he'd made that eventually got him wrapped up in Kanto Rocket. And even though Razz himself wasn't a defector, his conclusions were logical: anyone with any semblance of experience with the criminal world would be all the more suited to stopping it from continuing to thrive. Caleb's knowledge of Kanto's tactics, Rocket's ideology, and his training as an assassin had all come in handy already, to the benefit of the Rangers - even if he hated himself for it.[break][break]
"I - "[break][break]
Caleb was interrupted a second time by their comms crackling to life. Razz turned to him, and this time, his purpose was obvious: this was a test, to ensure Caleb did have what it took to lead. He could flub it on purpose, he supposed - get out of the responsibility. Despite everything he'd been through, the growth he'd achieved, he still grappled with his own self-worth. But...[break][break]
"Identify where there are the most survivors in need of immediate first aid, and deliver the necessary supplies to them," he decided. "From there, if anything else remains, evenly distribute amongst the remaining search and rescue teams."

TAGS[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Rocket Grunt
---
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,582 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Raziel Beckett
WOPS | Razz n Caleb
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2024 19:44:23 GMT
Raziel Beckett Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

=You heard the man=
[break]

Razz answers back before getting back and affirmative as off in the distance he can hear a boat charge off. [BREAK][break]

For probably the first time Caleb would get to see a genuine smile on his face, "See you're that capable," he offers knowing that there would be doubt. Hell more often than not he still has doubts about the higher up decision's to put him in power so he could only imagine the other feeling the same. "But hey this is all a safety net anyways, it's not like I haven't survived war before," he does knock on wood for the comment though. [break][break]

"Heck I've even had the chance to train a couple times with , so everything will be fine..." he comments more to himself than Caleb that time as there is still that underlining worry of .

[break][break]

[break][break]

+
[break]+ WATER Ops
[break]+ 12. Ensure sufficient supplies are available for the operation.

[googlefont=Oswald]
close tab

played by

nellethiel

Caleb Sharpe
He/Him
October 13
Lavender Town, Kanto
Bisexual
League Ranger
Elite
Chasing memories
6'4" / 193 cm height
6'4" / 193 cm height
awards
787 posts
part of
TAG WITH @caleb
Caleb Harcourt
WOPS | Razz n Caleb
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2024 20:26:33 GMT
Caleb Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

"You'll be fine," Caleb reassured, keeping his own doubts at bay. had asked him to live, but there were so many factors outside of his control - outside of all of their control. He and Razz were both capable fighters; he had to hope it would make a difference.[break][break]
"I've trained a bit with , too. She's no joke, so we're both probably more prepared than we think."[break][break]
He tried to smile. Then, after a moment's consideration, he settled his hand on Razz's shoulder.[break][break]
"I'll do it," he confirmed. "Be your second, I mean."[break][break]
He thought back to every time had ever bolstered his spirits. He thought about Mavli, and Freya's trust in him to care for her. He thought about , the way his face would light up like a sunrise when Caleb told him this news. He might even already know, but he'd still look at Caleb with such pride upon hearing Caleb had accepted. He'd always wanted Caleb to believe in himself that way.[break][break]
"I won't let you down."

TAGS[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

gremlin creature

the shadow mod
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
3,467 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
WOPS | Razz n Caleb
POSTED ON Sept 1, 2024 0:06:49 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]WOPS COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven