pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,020 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
clever clever boogeyman
POSTED ON Aug 14, 2024 4:32:49 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

A wet, meaty crunch echoes in the alleyway.[break][break]

Tempest flexes his knuckles, allowing them to pop lightly from the irritation. Punching something always hurt a little despite the efforts. A man hits the ground, whimpering as blood pours from a now-broken nose. They're a Ranger; no one important enough to be on Temp's radar, really. Just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. He'd left the fight rings then saw them accosting some Grunt, who had skedaddled by now, but....[break][break]

"Hey, bro, you want to finish this one for me?" He calls over his shoulder, amicable and friendly. A toothy grin is shot at . Temp didn't really know this one but he was pretty sure that had brought him in. Hard not to recognize the mountain of a man from the description, either.[break][break]

"Promised my spouse not to get blood on my these pants yet. I'll buy you dinner."

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 zero to 100 (august)

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.twtgm] --accent: #765d75; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

MonkGarbage

He/Him
Feb 24
Seafoam Village
Pansexual
Team Rocket Member
Grunt
6'6" height
6'6" height
awards
79 posts
part of
TAG WITH @tangaroa
Tangaroa Emzar
clever clever boogeyman
POSTED ON Aug 14, 2024 5:51:19 GMT
Tangaroa Emzar Avatar
Banished From Alola
"You sure know how to treat a lady! Thanks, buddy." The large framed man pushed past the man, his large hands guided Quinn out of the way. He admired the work of the Rocket Member, however- he couldn't tell if he wanted the ranger to suffer or not. Hunu, liked to be brutally efficient. Leaning down, the Polynesian tightly relaced his steel caps as he whistled a Nursey Rhyme. "Galar's bridge is falling down, falling down.. Galar's bridge is falling down, my fair lady." He grinned, picking himself up as he held onto a bin for support. Raising his knee up to his chest, Hunu thrusted his leg down! Stomping out the color from the beaten man's face, and uniform with wet, and grotesque splat. He whistled at his work, and wiped the grime from his hand onto the victim's uniform.

"Whatcha buyin' me, you flirt." Hunu quipped, before he attempted to sling his arm around the Team Rocket member's shoulder and drag them closer. Scratching the peach fuzz from his chin, Hunu dragged a whistle. Looking left, to right. He looked at Tempest with a Sharpedo Grin, tugging on his Sharpedo Tooth necklace. "What kind of person, wants to make an honest man out of you?" He asked jokingly, as he waited for the coast to clear.
close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
3,020 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
clever clever boogeyman
POSTED ON Aug 14, 2024 6:37:29 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

Tempest could respect 's hustle. He was usually a man of efficiency in his work. Violent as he could be, he didn't actually enjoy torture or causing pain. It was just a means to an end for him. Like slicing open a fish's belly so you could clean it. There was no joy in scooping the guts out. It was just needed.[break][break]

All that to say, again, that he could appreciate the efficiency over all else.[break][break]

A startled, but pleased, laugh escaped Tempest at the sudden affections. He would meet it by playfully slapping the other on the back, grin widening as he lightly shoved at the other.[break][break]

"Whatever ya' wantin', cuz! I ain't a picky eater." Was said, another laugh escaping him. It was much too cheery for the gurgling mess at their feet. "You met Mr. Quinn yet?"

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 zero to 100 (august)

[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

MonkGarbage

He/Him
Feb 24
Seafoam Village
Pansexual
Team Rocket Member
Grunt
6'6" height
6'6" height
awards
79 posts
part of
TAG WITH @tangaroa
Tangaroa Emzar
clever clever boogeyman
POSTED ON Aug 14, 2024 8:26:51 GMT
Tangaroa Emzar Avatar
Banished From Alola
Hunu croaked out a wad and spat it behind him on the body of the ranger, finding his own back slapped as he burst out laughing. Both hands, placed on his hips as he shook his head side to side with a half assed shrug. "I'm feeling a BBQ, a good, fat fucken burger would go well. Some Milktank Patties, and some good Roasted Veg. Maybe some Flake!" Hunu went on about potential options that they could eat, however he paused with a raised eyebrow. Mr. Quinn? He had never heard of him, truth be told he barely knew who paid his bills and dumped fat money in on his cheque. He shook his head, and shrugged.

"Nope. 'Ever heard of 'im." He admitted, picking out some scraps from his sharpedo tooth. He began to dig into his bag, and pulled out a set of golden teeth. Slotting his grills in, Hunu pressed the nail of his pinky against the gold. The name "Hunu" embedded into the raised gold, as he ran his finger across the gold. "Nhow, lhets get shum food!" He spoke through his grills.
close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
3,020 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
clever clever boogeyman
POSTED ON Aug 14, 2024 18:32:57 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

"Your loss, he's the best." Tempest chuckled again, eying the grill with some approval. He set his way down the alleyway, turning to walk backwards a few hops and steps as he continued the convo. It was a shame that many people would not agree of Temp's assessment of .[break][break]

"'M Tempest. BBQ sounds great right now. I know this lil place down a ways away. Make their own sauce, big stone pit makes it hot as fuck, they got one those weird sauce mops... just don't look anyone in the eye. I hear they let shady fucks like us in there to eat."[break][break]

Another laugh was huffed out before Temp turned to face the proper way.

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 zero to 100 (august)

close tab

played by

MonkGarbage

He/Him
Feb 24
Seafoam Village
Pansexual
Team Rocket Member
Grunt
6'6" height
6'6" height
awards
79 posts
part of
TAG WITH @tangaroa
Tangaroa Emzar
clever clever boogeyman
POSTED ON Aug 15, 2024 7:26:38 GMT
Tangaroa Emzar Avatar
Banished From Alola
Hunu raised an eyebrow at the man complimenting about this Tempest Fellow, he hummed for a moment and scratched his own furry chin. It seemed like this guy had a man crush, wait.. No, maybe Tempest was this guy's spouse! Yeah! With a whistle, he gave a small and playful side eye to the man. "You got a crush, Mahu?" The Alolan teased, using a native nickname before he glanced around the area for the coast to be clear. A raised eyebrow, out of interest as they expressed the choice of a nice Barbeque Place. He couldn't help but tilt his head in approval.

"Sho you're shayin'; good fhood, a quick way to get a buzzh and into a fight? Shit. You had me at food. HAHAHAHA!" The Alolan cackled obnoxiously, slapping the back of the man. Before exiting the alley way, giving a half assed bow and motioning for the Team Rocket to lead the way. "Your shout, yeah?" he grinned, through their golden grills.
close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
3,020 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
clever clever boogeyman
POSTED ON Aug 15, 2024 18:18:34 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

"Just a lil one, just a lil one." Tempest defended, as if he wasn't married to the man. His ring was usually hidden under his gloves, so usually strangers didn't have a way to know. It was always funny when they found out, though.[break][break]

The slap makes him laugh again. Soon enough, they've folded themselves out of the dank alleyway and back into the usual hustle and bustle of a late-night city. This part of town was poor but active. Cheap clubs down the road had guys and girls covered in glitter stumbling around to the various food spots. You had the little carts set up selling fingers foods under streetlights, lines out into the streets. Holiday lights were strung up in decoration around a few mismatched tables and over glowing neon signboards for the places you could actually go inside of.[break][break]

One place was crowded with chatter. Tempest just bullied his way to the front with in tow. The guy at the door raised a brow before stepping aside and letting the two of them cut line.[break][break]

Even for the hot Hoenn summer, this place was sweltering. Steam heat rose from the pit in the center; the occasional sizzle of sauce being slathered over crispy pig skin and onto hot coals giving it a distinct and sticky humidity. It was crowded, a bar in the corner crowded by people seeking drinks.[break][break]

"Booth or bar?" He called over the din of the crowd to his new companion.

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 zero to 100 (august)

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven