June 11
Saffron City
Heterosexual
Info Broker
Grunt
me, myself, & i
5'7 height
5'7 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
21 posts
ceres DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ceres
ceres
Resplendent [s]
POSTED ON Aug 14, 2024 7:54:11 GMT
ceres Avatar
In the ornate bustle of the Persian's Purr, as most patrons settled in for the night, those 'in the know' readied themselves for all that went on behind closed doors. It seemed that the temptation of money could sway even the cleanest of hands. Businesses, especially during such tense times, were no exception.

Hidden to most of the general public who boarded at the hotel, a lavish room typically used for poker or other table sports would be cleared to make way for the nightly bunch. Unsavory sorts who had hands in things they shouldn't, the rich who had too much time and curiosity, and those who had information to barter would gather in a sinful communion to exchange, sell, and fraternize. It was a disgusting ritual, truthfully.

So of course Ceres would be drawn to it.

As an information broker herself, the irresistible pull of gaining knowledge or... extending her relationships was far too tempting. There were a few familiar faces she'd recalled from prior nights or other similar gatherings at different locations. There were new faces, too, though. Some of whom looked far too innocent to be part of a crowd that'd, gleefully, eat them alive.

They'd garner no warnings from her, however. After all, at some point, everyone needed to learn. And sometimes, bloodbaths of magikarp in sharpedo infested waters were amusing.

Ceres doesn't immediately involve herself, instead opting to seat herself at a table and watch the eager bumble of the crowd, idly nursing a glass of wine.

Truthfully? As much as she'd hyped herself up for tonight... Arceus, she hated everyone in this room. Disgusting— all of them. Such ire left a bad taste on her tongue that she tried to wash away, alongside the stinging thoughts that reminded her she was scarcely better than any of them.

here we go! please let me know if you need anything changed <3

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-eight
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,691 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
Resplendent [s]
POSTED ON Sept 17, 2024 2:22:58 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","remy-lb"]
[attr="class","remy-lb-pkmn"]
[attr="class","remy-lb-pkmn-2"]

[attr="class","remy-lb-bannertop"]

[attr="class","remy-lb-w"]
[attr="class","remy-lb-img"]

[attr="class","remy-lb-w-1"]

The PERSIAN'S PURR had been a common haunt for ADMIN FOX. The first one, anyway. Even then, had gone to great lengths to conceal his identity. The vendors here likely knew who he was, anyway, of course. A DEFECTOR. A member of TEAM AQUA. The CROWN PRINCE of GALAR. But the value of that information was precisely why it continued to remain secret to most.[break][break]

Ever since defecting from TEAM ROCKET, the EXACTING had spent some time away from this place before steadily beginning to frequent it again. Though, this time, he did not wear the traditional fox mask he had been known for. That face now lay shattered on MT. PYRE somewhere, a grave to the fool that once believed he could change ROCKET from the inside.[BREAK][BREAK]

For all his stupidity, however, the former ADMIN FOX had done well to establish resources and connections before burning his bridge to with a letter. It was why he could travel safely through this broker's paradise now, wearing a relic of an iron mask that concealed all but one blue eye. The bright red splotch of paint on its forehead decorated it like blood, hoping to subtly draw attention away from everything else.[BREAK][BREAK]

Approaching the table that sat at, the masked man props one foot on the step preceding it and addresses her. "You come highly recommended. Are you as tactful as they say? I'm looking to purchase some information."[break][break]

In the meantime, something in his sleeve crawls up over his shoulder before settling itself on the opposite one. The masked man hardly regards it, however, as he calmly gestures to the empty booth across from the woman. "May I?"[break][break]

[attr="class","icon-dragon"]

[attr="class","remy-lb-bannerbottom"]RESPLENDENT ♔

[break][break]

[newclass=.remy-lb]border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;border-radius:5px;padding:24px;width:500px;box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #363636,-2px 2px 0px #363636,2px -2px 0px #363636,-2px -2px 0px #363636;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb b]color:#d49736;letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb i]color:#cecece;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb u]text-decoration: none;font: bold 12px Quattrocento Sans;letter-spacing: 3px;color: #d5ad40;text-transform: uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn]background-color:#272727;padding:10px 10px 3px 10px;margin:-24px -24px 0px -24px;border-radius:5px 5px 0px 0px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;display:flex;height: 25px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn div]height: 8px;margin: 0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn div:hover]color:#d49736;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn-2]border-radius:5px 5px 0px 0px!important;border:solid 1px #232323;border-bottom:none;padding: 10px 5px 10px 5px;background-color:#2b2b2b!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn-2 img]margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannertop]text-align:right;margin:0px -24px 24px -24px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding: 16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannertop div]padding-top:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannerbottom]text-align:right;margin:24px -24px -25px -24px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;font:800 20px Poppins;line-height:20px;text-transform:uppercase;white-space:nowrap;overflow:hidden;border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannerbottom a]font:800 20px Poppins!important;line-height:20px!important;background:linear-gradient(to bottom right, #d49736, #d5ad40);-webkit-background-clip:text!important;-webkit-text-fill-color:transparent!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannerbottom div]font:bold 9px Quattrocento Sans;line-height:10px;padding-top:5px;letter-spacing:1px;color:#666666;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-w]display:flex;gap:35px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-img]height:70px;width:70px;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-img img]height:70px;width:70px;filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%);border-radius:3px;max-width: none !important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-w-1]font:11.7px Poppins;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:16px;padding: 10px 25px 10px 15px;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy-lb .vdice-value"]font-family:Century Gothic} .remy-lb .vdice-box { display: inline-block; border: 0px solid #232323; border-radius: 10px; width: 80px; line-height: 100px; text-align: center; padding-top: 30px; padding-bottom: 35px; padding-left: 10px; padding-right: 10px; margin: 5px; background-image: url(https://i.imgur.com/Q2cX1WG.png); background-color:transparent;}[/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP