november 7th
petalburg city, hoenn
grey-aroace
student (private school)
civilian
single
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
517 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cass
Cassandra Kubrick
rks: vespa & cass
POSTED ON Aug 15, 2024 10:57:47 GMT
Cassandra Kubrick Avatar

[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]
[googlefont=Montserrat:700]
[attr="class","itemcolbkg"]

[attr="class","itemcolstr"]

[attr="class","itemcolitems"]

[attr="class","itemcolicon"]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]eternatus event
[attr="class","itemcolname2"]RKS SIMULATION

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltextbox"]
[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]WISHING STAR 1

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]You find yourselves in the Hoenn desert. However, upon scrutinizing the area, you realize this is not the Hoenn of modern day. The people around you look like they belong to an old civilization. Busily, they work at constructing what appears to be a temple or tomb among the great dunes of this place.[break][break]

When asked, a worker says, "We are creating a great protector. Eons ago, a great star fell from the heavens and landed here. We are finally able to harness its power. Go. Take a look!"[break][break]

You enter the incomplete tomb to see a large chunk of some unknown purple material. Red veins pulse throughout it like blood—or poison. It emanates a great power. Before it, several boulders are set against each other.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoice"]
[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Touch the purple chunk.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 50 RKS POINTS.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Disturb the boulders.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolname2"]color:#81bdd5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

ema

cass, cassie
she/her
seventeen
november 7th
petalburg city, hoenn
grey-aroace
student (private school)
civilian
single
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
517 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cass
Cassandra Kubrick
POSTED ON Aug 15, 2024 10:59:50 GMT
Cassandra Kubrick Avatar
"I seem to be haunted by deserts lately," Cass murmurs as she looks around the simulation. It's hot, which is at least no different to how it feels outside. However, there's significant differences ... it all seems ancient. And maybe it is ... "Wild if that's accurate," she remarks as they eventually walk towards the incomplete tomb.

"That's your first time here, right?" she whisper-asks Vess, careful not to let the NPCs know - if this would even impact them at all in any way. She isn't sure, actually ...

choice up to you!
close tab

played by

yuen

Vess, Vee
she/her
eighteen
February 19
Mossdeep City
lesbian asexual
student (private school)
civilian
so long,
ghost song.
5'5'' / 165 cm height
5'5'' / 165 cm height
awards
107 posts
part of
TAG WITH @vespa
Vespa Baskerville
POSTED ON Aug 15, 2024 14:59:38 GMT
Vespa Baskerville Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","vespabaskerville"]
[attr="class","body"]

How did she end up here? That's ... a good question, though one she relies on Cassandra to answer. Still not quite sure what this simulation is about, it's almost wondrous how it existed for so long and didn't get a taste of her exceedingly endless curiosity. But here she is now, amidst everything that is and isn't happening, a grin on her face. "Maybe it's a sign for you to move ..." Vespa says with an ominous kind of voice, though she isn't quite so sure how serious she'd actually be.[break]
[break]
For now, she looks over to the purple chunk, something ... irritates her about it quite so. The other people - NPCs? - in this seem to be quite devoted to it, in a way that seems like they want them to be devoted to it, too. Strange ... "Uh-huh. So, like, can I just-" Vespa approaches the chunk, and touches it, a hesitant finger first before she extends her whole hand towards it.

[break]

RKS: WISHING STAR

- Stage #1: Touch the purple chunk (50 RKS points).

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".vespabaskerville"]--accent:#57a586;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vespabaskerville b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vespabaskerville i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".vespabaskerville u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".vespabaskerville a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".vespabaskerville h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vespabaskerville h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vespabaskerville .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vespabaskerville .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vespabaskerville .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vespabaskerville .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

yuen

Vess, Vee
she/her
eighteen
February 19
Mossdeep City
lesbian asexual
student (private school)
civilian
so long,
ghost song.
5'5'' / 165 cm height
5'5'' / 165 cm height
awards
107 posts
part of
TAG WITH @vespa
Vespa Baskerville
POSTED ON Aug 15, 2024 15:03:43 GMT
Vespa Baskerville Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]eternatus event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]WISHING STAR 1-A

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]You touch the purple chunk. Suddenly, you and everyone nearby is overtaken by a horrific vision of a skeletal dragon soaring above the planet, its ribs and claws as sharp as its tendrils. From a nearby meteoroid, a DEOXYS shoots outward. It attempts to attack the ETERNATUS.[break][break]

In the process, a fragment from the ETERNATUS' BODY falls toward the earth...[break][break]

All of you come to and see that the mysterious material is pulsing. With every pulse, the purple chunk begins to manipulate the spatial elements of reality around it and yourselves. Paranoia begins to settle in... before the scenario shifts.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Shift to the next scenario.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Proceed to Stage Two.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

ema

cass, cassie
she/her
seventeen
november 7th
petalburg city, hoenn
grey-aroace
student (private school)
civilian
single
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
517 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cass
Cassandra Kubrick
POSTED ON Sept 1, 2024 14:17:23 GMT
Cassandra Kubrick Avatar
Vespa is a true Wildcard in ways that the duo of them would figure out only way later. Right now, Cass simply stares at her friend with a contemplative look, "You mean like, moving to the desert is the right move for me now?" she asks, half-serious and half-joking, expecting that only the serious part would be taken here.

And then, as soon as Vess touches the purple chunk, a vision. Cass freezes up as she is overtaken by the horrific sight - a skeletal dragon, threatening to devour the planet whole. "What-" she asks, flinching back almost immediately. Another pokémon - probably a pokémon - then acts to counteract, facing the draconic beast.

A chunk of purple, pulsating still, falls down from this vision ... the very chunk they see, mayhaps. "I don't think we're safe here-" Cass says with a panicked voice as paranoia takes root.

close tab

played by

yuen

Vess, Vee
she/her
eighteen
February 19
Mossdeep City
lesbian asexual
student (private school)
civilian
so long,
ghost song.
5'5'' / 165 cm height
5'5'' / 165 cm height
awards
107 posts
part of
TAG WITH @vespa
Vespa Baskerville
POSTED ON Sept 2, 2024 14:42:31 GMT
Vespa Baskerville Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Before she can throw back a casual Why not? at the other, her fingers are already touching the chunk of - of something, bringing them to a sight that even has a courageous fool frozen in paralysis. That- what the frick is going on?![break]
[break]
And then, it's over already, back to the place they are, but it feels ... different. Uncomfortable. It feels like six million pairs of eyes are staring at them - twelve million single eyes, and she is sure that there haven't been that many people around before. "Batshit crazy," she mutters under her breath, holding onto a chunk of Cassandra's shirt, "let's get the frick out of here-"

[break]

RKS: WISHING STAR

- Stage #1: Touch the purple chunk (50 RKS points).

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".vespabaskerville b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vespabaskerville u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".vespabaskerville a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".vespabaskerville h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vespabaskerville h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vespabaskerville .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vespabaskerville .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

ema

cass, cassie
she/her
seventeen
november 7th
petalburg city, hoenn
grey-aroace
student (private school)
civilian
single
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
517 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cass
Cassandra Kubrick
POSTED ON Sept 2, 2024 15:20:22 GMT
Cassandra Kubrick Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]azelf event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]AZELF 1

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]The scenario shifts and you find yourself on an island with withered Crystablooms. In its center, a lake. By the lake's shore, a Shadow Persian's body lays still and unmoving. It is not dead. However, its breaths are slow and laboured. No matter what you do, it remains perpetually immobile and not by choice.[break][break]

You are unsure of what to do. Something wills you to the lake waters, while the pitiful sight of a paralyzed Persian attempts to anchor you to the beach.[break][break]

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Dive into the lake.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Help the Shadow Persian.

close tab

played by

ema

cass, cassie
she/her
seventeen
november 7th
petalburg city, hoenn
grey-aroace
student (private school)
civilian
single
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
517 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cass
Cassandra Kubrick
POSTED ON Sept 2, 2024 15:54:30 GMT
Cassandra Kubrick Avatar
Cass holds Vess' hand holding her shirt, nodding as she - well, can't do anything. The simulation would decide when they move, and they move finally at last. To an island, and a lake. Withered crystablooms are a heart-breaking sight, but as the paranoia from before fades, she exhales with shaky relief. "That was ... truly weird. Do you think that happened?"

But something in her recalls their surroundings. A tale that she's been told, and something she's maybe figured out by a sudden, but not unwelcome yet fragile connection tinged with sapphire. She can't recall what the Shadow Persian has to do with anything, though she feels a bit of pity for it. "Do you trust me, Vess?" she asks, eyes fixed on the water.

She doesn't wait for an answer as she's already plunged into the depths.

choice DIVE INTO THE LAKE TIME
close tab

played by

yuen

Vess, Vee
she/her
eighteen
February 19
Mossdeep City
lesbian asexual
student (private school)
civilian
so long,
ghost song.
5'5'' / 165 cm height
5'5'' / 165 cm height
awards
107 posts
part of
TAG WITH @vespa
Vespa Baskerville
POSTED ON Sept 2, 2024 16:27:56 GMT
Vespa Baskerville Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Still shuddering from the events that prevailed, and also from the light nausea she is feeling from the scenarios shifting, the new one ... is a little better? Really, not at all, too, but it be what it may. At least it has no eyes. Only dying Crystablooms, shimmering with a broken kind of brilliance. Which is objectively sadder, and better, but also quite sadder. "Honestly, I don't know ... maybe?" she replies to Cassandra's question. Luckily, the scenarios don't seem to divide them, at least. "I mean, weird shit be happening. It was really spooky tho-"[break]
[break]
She only manages to have a small glimpse around, her eyes following more of the Shadow Persian than the lake to which Cassandra feels drawn to. The question rises out of the blue for the other, tilting her head as she says with a smirk, "I trust you as much as I trust me." Which, in all honesty, isn't a lot. None of them should be left unsupervised, as those actions in this unreal space show-[break]
[break]
"-a warning-" Vespa can only yap before she is pulled into the water also, instinctively shutting eyes and mouth, and holding her breath-

[break]

RKS: AZELF

- Stage #1: Touch the purple chunk (50 RKS points).[break]
- Stage #2: Dive into the lake (50 RKS points).

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

ema

cass, cassie
she/her
seventeen
november 7th
petalburg city, hoenn
grey-aroace
student (private school)
civilian
single
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
517 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cass
Cassandra Kubrick
POSTED ON Sept 3, 2024 11:01:28 GMT
Cassandra Kubrick Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]azelf event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]AZELF 1-A

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]You dive into the lake with or without your Pokemon. The water is cold. Dark. Curiously, the body of water is devoid of Pokemon. You don't know why, but you attempt to swim deeper and deeper, the pressure in your ears building with every threshold of depth crossed.[break][break]

Your lungs grow tight. Your thinking grows hazy. However, at the bottom of the lake, you see a small sprite-like form: Azelf. The Being of Willpower remains suspended in the depths of this lake, nursing its injuries. However, its body is limp. Its eyes are closed. It does not stir.[break][break]

As you near, you feel your body begin to slow. What determination you once had fades dramatically before you take a lungful of water.[break][break]

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Drown.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Proceed to Stage Three.

close tab

played by

ema

cass, cassie
she/her
seventeen
november 7th
petalburg city, hoenn
grey-aroace
student (private school)
civilian
single
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
517 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cass
Cassandra Kubrick
POSTED ON Sept 3, 2024 11:07:39 GMT
Cassandra Kubrick Avatar
Cass can only agree and then focus on a vague feeling that she has felt before. Vess' reply is not as reassuring as it would be if it came from other people, but Cass also knows the truth to that. There's no telling what one might do at the height of stupidity, and especially not if there doesn't seem to be an actual peak to it all.

Still, it's an appreciated answer, as she dives first into the cold water, taking Vess with her so they won't get seperated.

Holding onto the air in her lungs desperately, she swims onward, deeper and deeper into the lake. There's nothing here - apparently. But there's a feeling that guides her, and it grows even stronger as her thinking becomes hazy. Almost as if she's poisoned with clarity again and then- the figure.

A small pixie at the bottom of the lake, still and unmoving as it nurses its injuries. She doesn't know what she expected from coming here, really, but she could feel her heart breaking. Could she really help it? Is this even what it wants? Why's anything? Her determination flares as her movement slows and she could feel herself be drained of something.

And eventually, water in her lungs.

close tab

played by

yuen

Vess, Vee
she/her
eighteen
February 19
Mossdeep City
lesbian asexual
student (private school)
civilian
so long,
ghost song.
5'5'' / 165 cm height
5'5'' / 165 cm height
awards
107 posts
part of
TAG WITH @vespa
Vespa Baskerville
POSTED ON Sept 4, 2024 4:32:08 GMT
Vespa Baskerville Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Unfortunately, this isn't some kind of tale where they dive into the unknown blue and are just able to breathe water - no, she has to fight the instinct to find out the same (it's just some simulation, right?), but stubbornly keeps the air in her lungs. There is just no saying where it'd go otherwise, especially as they dive further and further - deeper and deeper in. Reason would dictate that it is stupid, but reason is already so loosely applicable to them, it might as well not matter. Still, though ...[break]
[break]
Vespa doesn't quite understand what the other is drawn towards so much, only feeling a vague pull herself - until she sees something at the bottom of the lake. Or what appears to be the bottom - they dove for so long, it's hard to say what's real anymore. Have they ever dove townwards, even? But before they can truly make contact with the Pokémon, before such questions can be pondered, she feels how her own limbs weaken - the air runs out, and even as she desperately attempts to pull them both up, it seems fruitless.

[break]

RKS: AZELF

- Stage #2: Dive into the lake (50 RKS points).

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

ema

cass, cassie
she/her
seventeen
november 7th
petalburg city, hoenn
grey-aroace
student (private school)
civilian
single
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
517 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cass
Cassandra Kubrick
POSTED ON Sept 4, 2024 6:40:49 GMT
Cassandra Kubrick Avatar

[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]tao event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]TAO DRAGONS 1

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]You find yourselves atop a tall stone tower. There, you encounter a two robed men with a RESHIRAM and ZEKROM. The older one stands beside the RESHIRAM, while the younger stands across from him with a ZEKROM. The two resemble each other. The older shouts, "we must live in pursuit of the truth!"[break][break]

The younger retorts, "what does the truth matter should one's ideals be compromised?"[break][break]

The RESHIRAM and ZEKROM rush toward each other to clash in lightning and flame.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Side with Truth.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 1 CURIO or 100 RKS POINTS.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Side with Ideals.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 1 CURIO or 100 RKS POINTS.

close tab

played by

ema

cass, cassie
she/her
seventeen
november 7th
petalburg city, hoenn
grey-aroace
student (private school)
civilian
single
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
517 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cass
Cassandra Kubrick
POSTED ON Sept 4, 2024 6:49:37 GMT
Cassandra Kubrick Avatar
Cass moves to cough up water into more water, but there's nothing of the sorts as the scenario shifts once more. She still coughs, trying to reach for any air she can find. "I ... I didn't expect that to lead to Azelf of all things," she murmurs, shaking her head as if to get rid of the little pieces of poison that could still linger, even if she didn't make contact with any of that kind right now. "That was ... a surprise. I wonder if it knows ..." she murmurs, looking at Vess as if she might have a theory for it, too.

The image of an entirely unmoving Azelf is still burnt into her brain in too many ways than she'd like. In green goo, caught and captured, in a tower in a dream, in a vision, fainted, dead.

The sight of Zekrom and Reshiram causes her to flinch slightly - and the words of the younger one ring true to her. "I trust your judgement," she says however, turning to Vespa as the two figures start battling, with them being at the edge of the tower. Not close enough to the legendaries to get caught in the crossfire, but not close enough to the edge to fall off.

choice? side with ideals
close tab

played by

yuen

Vess, Vee
she/her
eighteen
February 19
Mossdeep City
lesbian asexual
student (private school)
civilian
so long,
ghost song.
5'5'' / 165 cm height
5'5'' / 165 cm height
awards
107 posts
part of
TAG WITH @vespa
Vespa Baskerville
POSTED ON Sept 9, 2024 12:23:00 GMT
Vespa Baskerville Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Having caught her composure much faster than Cassandra, Vespa is only shaking her whole body in an attempt to shake off any wetness, but ... lo and behold, she feels quite dry despite it all. The picture is yet flickering brightly in her mind, one gruesome scenario following the next as it seems. "This is a such a whack show ..." she mutters to herself, looking over to her friend as she tilts her head in question, "did it know ... what?"[break]
[break]
Perhaps, she gets to know the answer - or perhaps not, as the yelling of two people overthrows their conversation. Two marvellous dragons atop the skies, with one person by each their sides. Huh ... "Well, should I make a powerpoint on what I think of the truth?" Vespa is quick to joke as she notices the discomfort of Cassandra, hoping to lighten the mood. In the end, however, it's not like she ever stuck to the truth as closely - in the end, it's all just hoax and treason, depending on how well one's reason is.

[break]

RKS: TAO DRAGONS

- Stage #2: Dive into the lake (50 RKS points).[break]
- Stage #3: Side with ideals (1 Curio or 100 RKS points).

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP