november 7th
petalburg city, hoenn
grey-aroace
student (private school)
civilian
single
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
517 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cass
Cassandra Kubrick
rks: vespa & cass
POSTED ON Sept 10, 2024 9:16:48 GMT
Cassandra Kubrick Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]
[googlefont=Montserrat:700]
[attr="class","itemcolbkg"]

[attr="class","itemcolstr"]

[attr="class","itemcolitems"]

[attr="class","itemcolicon"]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]tao event
[attr="class","itemcolname2"]RKS SIMULATION

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltextbox"]
[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]TAO DRAGONS 1-B

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]You side with the Ideals. The Zekrom and the younger brother. After a vengeful battle, the RESHIRAM is slain and the older brother is routed away from the tower.[break][break]

What is left is a peculiar LIGHT STONE. It is weighted with the finality of defeat and the stillness of a burned bridge. Stoically, the younger brother entrusts the stone to you all.[break][break]

[attr="class","lgdcolchoice"]
[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Depart the tower.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Exit the RKS Simulation.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolname2"]color:#81bdd5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

ema

cass, cassie
she/her
seventeen
november 7th
petalburg city, hoenn
grey-aroace
student (private school)
civilian
single
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
517 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cass
Cassandra Kubrick
POSTED ON Sept 10, 2024 9:23:17 GMT
Cassandra Kubrick Avatar
Cass can only nod in grim agreement at Vess' words, and yet they find themselves here time and time again ... "It's ... and uh," she stumbles, not having told Vess yet about her new alliance (?) with Azelf. However, it's still recovering, too, so she ... "I'm just wondering if those that come up in these simulations know they're in here," she says vaguely, "And I think I can tell you something soon." She's overprotective as of now, with Azelf still being in recovery - but she can slowly ease her feelings there ...

As they come to face with the dragons, Cass nods as Vess' also goes for Ideals, and even cracks a smile at the powerpoint idea. "Well, do you think Professor Marble would think that's a good idea for a round of presentations? I think it could be interesting, if not also rather dividing." After all, the two fighting here seem to be brothers by blood, too.

She didn't expect their choice to actually end Reshiram's life in a way, however. The white dragon is reduced to a stone that is ... entrusted to them. She holds it with shock and speechlessness, staring ... "... I think it's time to go. But what the fuck, you don't have to kill directly, what's wrong with you?!" she sputters towards the younger brother who leaves.

touch the chunk, 50 pts
dive into the lake, 50 pts
side with ideals, 100 pts
total 200 pts, 1 curio
close tab

played by

yuen

Vess, Vee
she/her
eighteen
February 19
Mossdeep City
lesbian asexual
student (private school)
civilian
so long,
ghost song.
5'5'' / 165 cm height
5'5'' / 165 cm height
awards
107 posts
part of
TAG WITH @vespa
Vespa Baskerville
POSTED ON Sept 17, 2024 11:49:57 GMT
Vespa Baskerville Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","vespabaskerville"]
[attr="class","body"]

She doesn't question her best friend's vague allusions to ... something. But she does raise an eyebrow in questioning before shrugging it off, simple as that, "sure, tell me when you want." At least she can be sure that she'll be told one day, right? And that is good enough for now - besides, the whole scenario they are confronted with are kind of mind-boogling, too, so it's not like she has that much energy or thoughts left to spare to think about whatever Cassandra might be thinking.[break]
[break]
"Anything is good for a presentation," Vespa is quite convinced - there only has to be the right audience, even if 'no audience' is also an audience in her eyes, "if Professor Marble disagrees, then I'll just do it anyway." And she shall get to it for sure ... heh. Now she can't wait to get out of here to work on some slides.[break]
[break]
... And when she sees how a brother and a Legendary Pokémon is killed, she really wants out of here. The stone isn't like a gemstone - not a ruby, but rather bursting with truth, as strange as it sounds. It makes her shiver. "For real, bro ... that was just so weird, why would you do that-" She shakes her head, masking terror with something more light-hearted. But this is just a simulation ... did that really happen, though?

[break]

RKS: TAO DRAGONS

- Stage #1: Touch the purple chunk (50 RKS points).[break]
- Stage #2: Dive into the lake (50 RKS points).[break]
- Stage #3: Side with ideals (1 Curio or 100 RKS points).[break]
- End: 'Light Stone' Curio.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".vespabaskerville"]--accent:#57a586;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vespabaskerville b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vespabaskerville i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".vespabaskerville u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".vespabaskerville a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".vespabaskerville h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vespabaskerville h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vespabaskerville .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vespabaskerville .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vespabaskerville .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vespabaskerville .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,631 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Sept 18, 2024 2:28:17 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]RKS COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven