Magnetic

Admin Fox
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
An observer of eons cannot feel the warmth of another.
Single
5'9 (with hat) height
5'9 (with hat) height
The future will tempt you, the present will indulge you, but the past will shackle you.
awards
3,071 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
Blood-Soaked Tomb
POSTED ON Aug 16, 2024 5:24:38 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
The Ancient Tomb was full of carvings and murals that depicted the end of the world.

An ironbound titan reaches for a malignant star descending on the world below, intent on stopping its advance as it attempts to crack the planet in two. People prayed to the titan, offering it steel and Dynite Ore and smaller stars as offerings. The archaeologist recognizes the offerings as required material to keep the steel titan functioning.

Registeel felt far less indestructible after the combined forces of Team Rocket and the League almost blew its arm off.

"Stay still. I can't believe you're still standing." The archaeologist muttered through a lit cigarette, the plume of smoke wafting towards the Alolan's mouth. "You're lucky I stock this place with meds and first aid."

They sit in a small alcove near the Power Spot. Drills and heavy mining equipment line the walls where Rocket normally rips Eternatus's corpse from the earth to power their engines of war. On a shelf is a pack of first aid kids. The admin popped one open and wrapped gauze around Hunu's first of many wounds.

"You fucked that up, right and proper."

close tab

played by

MonkGarbage

He/Him
Feb 24
Seafoam Village
Pansexual
Team Rocket Member
Grunt
6'6" height
6'6" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
79 posts
part of
TAG WITH @tangaroa
Tangaroa Emzar
Blood-Soaked Tomb
POSTED ON Aug 16, 2024 9:29:00 GMT
Tangaroa Emzar Avatar
Banished From Alola
"I'll do what I want, and what do you mean lucky?" Hunu returned with their own grumbling quip, his eyes rolling as he waved their hand to get rid of the smog. It wasn't like he hated smoking, he just didn't want to second smoke somebody else's if it wasn't his brand. The Alolan huffed, both hands on his knees as he was sat down. Grimacing at the whole ordeal, "You should have stocked this place with leopard print nurses. You, ain't no leopard print nurse." Hunu responded, not enjoying that his wounds were being taken care of by the Admin.

Another look of grimace was given, HE fucked it up? Shaking their head, Tangaroa huffed and allowed themselves to be gauzed and bandaged. The sting gave him the feeling of being alive, as he shrugged. "Don't get your poffins in a twist, you knew what you were doing bringing me along. I don't wait, or take no for an answer. They came to US. Don't blame me for making things easier." The trainer hissed back, as he told it from his side. He hated the fact he was being scolded when he should be praised!
close tab

played by

Magnetic

Admin Fox
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
Single
5'9 (with hat) height
5'9 (with hat) height
The future will tempt you, the present will indulge you, but the past will shackle you.
awards
3,071 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
Blood-Soaked Tomb
POSTED ON Aug 16, 2024 18:15:52 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
"You think I can afford hot nurses? I can barely afford rent."

It's a sad truth as the archaeologist tied off a round of bandages. A deep drag of the cigarette followed, and a plume of smoke wafted into the air. They had medical staff on site whenever drilling was being done, but unfortunately for the massive Alolan, the nurses were gone and only Howard remained.

Truly, Hunu was suffering.

"I brought you because you're an unstoppable force. You're a wall. I don't need a sledgehammer that breaks my fingers as I swing it, and I certainly didn't bring you to bash rangers into the dirt." He poured disinfectant into an open wound, washing it clean of dirt and grime. "You're meant for better things. I didn't hire you to kill rangers."

A heavy sigh.

"You're here to kill giants."

close tab

played by

MonkGarbage

He/Him
Feb 24
Seafoam Village
Pansexual
Team Rocket Member
Grunt
6'6" height
6'6" height
awards
79 posts
part of
TAG WITH @tangaroa
Tangaroa Emzar
Blood-Soaked Tomb
POSTED ON Aug 17, 2024 0:18:14 GMT
Tangaroa Emzar Avatar
Banished From Alola
Hunu raised a hand, brushing the blood from his nose with a look of grimace. It was the inbetween of dry and wet, being the same consistency as glue from a jar. He huffed, sure he could have evaded those blows but where was the fun in all of that? "Ain't chu sum kinda leader or sumtin'?" Hunu raised an eyebrow, commenting on the fact that Howard expressed he was broke. If Howard was broke, who was paying Hunu's bills and fees?! This was bullshit.

He rolled his eyes again; "There's a difference between unstoppable force, and immovable object. The wall is immovable, force is the sledgehammer. However I am both." He explained, as he was oddly confused on the matter. "What were we meant to do? Hide? Sure, this place might be locked down but it is a warning to others. But it sends a message, don't fuck with Rocket." He boasted, before he paused for a moment at what Howard had to say next. So, somebody for the first time thought highly of Hunu. He couldn't help but smile.

"Ha, no shit. What better Giant Killer than another Giant. But, Giants don't care when they squash a few bugs. Okay? Neither should you." He expressed.
close tab

played by

Magnetic

Admin Fox
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
Single
5'9 (with hat) height
5'9 (with hat) height
awards
3,071 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
Blood-Soaked Tomb
POSTED ON Aug 17, 2024 2:25:28 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
Another deep breath of annoyance.

"I am, and you're a mercenary. We all make poor financial decisions every once in a while. There's an Alolan relic that I bought from a private collector recently. Ate most of my salary." It was a remarkable piece, carved from wood and stone and ivory. It would've been a shame to let it stay in the hands of someone who did not appreciate it. "When you kill someone, their brothers and sons and fathers enlist. You kill one enemy and create three."

The cycle of violence did not end for as long as the hammer was wielded without a care for the lives they crushed. Team Rocket would kill people, Howard accepted that, but Hunu would not kill under the admin's gaze.

Or he would face worse threats than a few measly rangers. Howard's throat constricted as he regarded Hunu.

"We are not giants. We are men and it is our right as human beings to rule this world. Hunu, listen to me." He tied up another wound, sighing as he did so. The admin glared up at Hunu with the gleam of a teacher. "You must crush our enemies without a care, but when they grovel before you and beg for mercy, you must lift them up. Otherwise the League will never surrender."

They would not surrender either way, but that was hardly the point.

"Understand?"

close tab

played by

MonkGarbage

He/Him
Feb 24
Seafoam Village
Pansexual
Team Rocket Member
Grunt
6'6" height
6'6" height
awards
79 posts
part of
TAG WITH @tangaroa
Tangaroa Emzar
Blood-Soaked Tomb
POSTED ON Aug 17, 2024 8:57:19 GMT
Tangaroa Emzar Avatar
Banished From Alola
"Tch, that's why you need to take it by the root. To it's core, what's the point in standing around and painting each other's nails. If there's no dance floor." Hunu argued in his own, unique way, kicking a leg up over another. It wasn't necessarily the fact he believed that Howard was, he actually agreed however this was a perpetual war. Trying to consume and dominate another faction, would need to subject them in. Yet, that still pushed them into a path of rebellion. Rocket were the minority here, "I'm Alolan, we were raised by notions of Sovereignty, Autonomy, Balance and all that shit. But my favorite, was Authority."  

Hunu grumbled, he didn't care for the politics of the world or what it meant to be right or wrong. He was here to crack skulls, drink, and have fun. He huffed, as he nodded in somewhat agreement before he continued. "We can only dominate for so long, like that. This Era is new, look around. There are gods, acting as gifts from the sky. It's a Era of Strength, and these chosen.. whether the Giants or Titans, won't go down with just diplomacy. It's better we steal, and kill. Because only the tough will live." He replied, as he allowed the wounds to be wiped of their grime and dirt. Hunu grinned.

"So.. you bought yaself a pretty artifact? Got yourself a hook, or a weapon? The fun stuff?" He hummed, eager to learn.
close tab

played by

Magnetic

Admin Fox
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
Single
5'9 (with hat) height
5'9 (with hat) height
awards
3,071 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
Blood-Soaked Tomb
POSTED ON Aug 18, 2024 8:39:00 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
It's a nice piece. I'll show it to you sometime."

Having Hunu in his office or private collection seemed like a recipe for disaster. He'd have to put away all the real pieces, lest the Alolan break them with his careless strength. A replica could shatter. The genuine article? Certainly not. Rather than muse on Hunu destroying everything in his office, the archaeologist simply rubbed his temples.

This was why he hated mercenaries.

"This is an age of gods, yes. Yet it will, when this is all over, be one of humanity. We will barter with the divine, we will test their loyalties, but in the end, they will save our world." Howard sighed again, anger flooding into his voice. "If they don't, they weren't gods at all."

He looked up at the Alolan.

"Alola has its own protectors, doesn't it? Tell me about them."

close tab

played by

MonkGarbage

He/Him
Feb 24
Seafoam Village
Pansexual
Team Rocket Member
Grunt
6'6" height
6'6" height
awards
79 posts
part of
TAG WITH @tangaroa
Tangaroa Emzar
Blood-Soaked Tomb
POSTED ON Aug 18, 2024 8:58:06 GMT
Tangaroa Emzar Avatar
Banished From Alola
"We might have to agree to disagree. Because what makes them Gods, is the fact they are nothing like us. Besides, I'd rather kill or control whatever has more Power than me." Hunu responded light heartedly, with a shrug. He wiped their nose again and placed both hands on his thighs, he however enjoyed the fact that Howard was willing to showcase him the piece. Great, he had trust in him. Though it was a fair assumption that the trainer would break something, he always had a habit of keeping his hands to himself. It's what got him banned in so many museums in the first place, that and punching out the security.

His face almost scrunched up and twisted, as soon as Howard asked him about his island gods. Almost as if were offended, however; he knew one thing. Howard wouldn't want to know, unless it served some purpose. Rolling his eyes, as he shrugged. "What do ya want to know; there's a few of 'em. One is a lazy bull, who controls plants and really is there to make sure crops grow. The mermaid is the same, who is said to wash away and purify us all but she hates us. The butterfly heals, but also can hurt with her scales- she's a brat. The rooster is curious, but has an explosive temper that can summon storms. Needless to say, they're pricks of Gods. They do nothing in my eyes, besides drain oxygen." His words came from a form of hate, and distaste. He loathed the fact he was forced to worship these Gods in the past.
close tab

played by

Magnetic

Admin Fox
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
Single
5'9 (with hat) height
5'9 (with hat) height
awards
3,071 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
Blood-Soaked Tomb
POSTED ON Aug 18, 2024 18:30:37 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
The Guardian Deities were hardly guardians. He had learned that from the moment that he saw with Tapu Fini. It did not matter how skewed the union was. The only thing they shared was a two-faced nature and a capacity for subterfuge.

How else could Elisabeth have risen so high?

Were Alola's guardians truly reliable? The more the admin thought about it, the deeper his frown grew. Lele had seemed carefree with , but he wasn't sure if that was simply the young man's spirit rubbing off on a protector deity or simply Lele's true nature.

Regice had tried to kill Howard and it had leveled Dewford, but it had served him well upon its defeat and its malfunctioning was his fault.

Thud. Thud. Thud. The sound of Regice crushing Dewford beneath its feet rang in Howard's ears.

As for 's Tapu Koko... What an annoying menace. Remembering the dark creature, the admin blinked once.

"There are more beyond the veil, hidden in Ultra Space."

close tab

played by

MonkGarbage

He/Him
Feb 24
Seafoam Village
Pansexual
Team Rocket Member
Grunt
6'6" height
6'6" height
awards
79 posts
part of
TAG WITH @tangaroa
Tangaroa Emzar
Blood-Soaked Tomb
POSTED ON Aug 19, 2024 8:18:42 GMT
Tangaroa Emzar Avatar
Banished From Alola
"If you're thinking about asking those four for help, don't. They're more like tricksters, genies. Lazy pricks who can't even save a woman from a terminal illness." Hunu scolded, however the way he spoke about these four were came from a place of hate other than mistrust. Pushing himself up from his seat, as he was covered in his bandaged wounds and impromptu stitching. The Mercenary was ready to go back from catching skulls, however as he was ready to move on, he paused for a moment. Looking over to Howard, "Yeah, but from what I heard they are dime-a-dozen. You not gon find any other's that are stronger than another, if anything from what I've heard. They're more like starter Pokémon." He admitted.

However, the man took a moment to reach out. His rough, dried blood hand placed itself on Howard's shoulder. Almost giving it a squeeze and shake, he grinned. "When everybody has a God-Like Power, nobody will." He reaffirmed himself, before letting go of Howard before he stared around the Tomb. Both hands placed on his wide hips, as he caught his breath. "Alright, where we goin' Howwy."  
close tab

played by

Magnetic

Admin Fox
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
Single
5'9 (with hat) height
5'9 (with hat) height
awards
3,071 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
Blood-Soaked Tomb
POSTED ON Aug 20, 2024 7:35:23 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
Alolan history dictated that the four guardians were fickle, but would ultimately do the right thing when the world demanded their might.

Were the texts wrong? Howard had never been intimate with Alola, nor did he particularly care for the regions beyond an academic interest. They were a part of the world, and that part of the world deserved to be studied. Yet Alolan tickets were expensive, and Howard had struggled to accumulate the funds to visit.

"Down." He raised an eyebrow. "And you're wrong about the ones from other worlds. They're different."

He said it with absolute confidence, even if he didn't know that they were spawn of Necrozma, an attempt at creation by a god too fickle to understand the nuances of life.

"We scan the bottom, then we get out."

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,631 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Blood-Soaked Tomb
POSTED ON Aug 22, 2024 4:35:37 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven