november 7th
petalburg city, hoenn
grey-aroace
student (private school)
civilian
single
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
517 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cass
Cassandra Kubrick
[WOPS] vespa & cass
POSTED ON Aug 17, 2024 11:48:15 GMT
Cassandra Kubrick Avatar
[attr="class","emapkmn"][attr="class","emapkmn"][attr="class","emapkmn"][attr="class","emapkmn"][attr="class","emapkmn"][attr="class","emapkmn"]
"VESPA!" Cass couldn't help but shout - thank goodness her friend's safe. With everything going on and the volunteer work, she frankly forgot to be concerned about her. And well, she is also of the belief that Vess would probably simply be fine in most if not any situation.

"You're still here, too? Are you alright?" Sher herself must look terrible, too - her clothes are definitely dirty and soaked with mud, but her hair's been done up in an artistic bun, and not a single stain could be seen on her purple strands.

[newclass=".emapkmn"]height:40px;width:40px;background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100%;margin:0 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

yuen

Vess, Vee
she/her
eighteen
February 19
Mossdeep City
lesbian asexual
student (private school)
civilian
so long,
ghost song.
5'5'' / 165 cm height
5'5'' / 165 cm height
awards
107 posts
part of
TAG WITH @vespa
Vespa Baskerville
[WOPS] vespa & cass
POSTED ON Aug 17, 2024 23:07:56 GMT
Vespa Baskerville Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","vespabaskerville"]
[attr="class","body"]

She doesn't really know anymore what she is doing, though there is a constant drive to only leave the grounds when she can be sure that her friend is safe, too. After all, only because they wanted to meet here today, was why any of them were here in first place. Thus, as she is bidding farewell to yet another figure of esteem and renown, her eyes are looking over the vast expanse of collapsed buildings and broken structures, until-[break]
[break]
"CASS!!!" Relief is flooding her mind as she makes her way towards her friend, wanting to make her way over, but she frowns at a pile of large chunks of asphalt and steel constructions that disturb the direct path. Looking at the Falinks Squad, she nods, directing them towards the pile, "Megahorn, let's go!" Luckily, both are standing far enough away from it, but the distance is still quickly crossed once the dust settles and she can finally pinch her friend's cheeks. "Oh Arceus, finally, I've been looking for you everywhere! Are you okay?I'm good, as far as it goes-" Well, her appearance is equally as dishevelled as Cassandra's, but probably that is the thing when roped into something one hasn't come prepared for.

[break]

EVENT: W.A.T.E.R. OPS

- Operative #4, environmental clean-up: Participants lead efforts to clean up debris and pollutants threatening Sea Mauville's ecosystem, aiming to restore balance and safeguard the preserve's natural habitats.

- 1/5+ posts required.[break]
- 1/5 objectives fulfilled.[break]
- Objective #32: Clear debris or other obstacles to create safe pathways.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".vespabaskerville"]--accent:#57a586;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vespabaskerville b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vespabaskerville i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".vespabaskerville u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".vespabaskerville a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".vespabaskerville h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vespabaskerville h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vespabaskerville .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vespabaskerville .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vespabaskerville .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vespabaskerville .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

ema

cass, cassie
she/her
seventeen
november 7th
petalburg city, hoenn
grey-aroace
student (private school)
civilian
single
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
517 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cass
Cassandra Kubrick
[WOPS] vespa & cass
POSTED ON Aug 19, 2024 6:09:53 GMT
Cassandra Kubrick Avatar
[attr="class","emapkmn"][attr="class","emapkmn"][attr="class","emapkmn"][attr="class","emapkmn"][attr="class","emapkmn"][attr="class","emapkmn"]
Cass laughs with relief at hearing Vespa's booming voice, forming her hands around her mouth like a megaphone. "VESSS!!" Well, now everyone should know of their nicknames, for sure.

"Oh, good job on the pile there, Squad," Cass applauds, which is the distraction Vess needs to pinch her cheeks. "Hey!" she feigns protests, but lets her cheeks be pinched until it actually starts to hurt. "I'm good, too. Just got caught up in ... this here, too," she explains, and judging from Vess' appearance, the other probably got, too. Or it's just what happened while looking for her.

Without further ado, Cass also gets to work on getting some loose leafs out of Vess' hair, straightening it slightly before looking around again. "I got asked to keep an eye out here," she tells Vess, just as a battle cry in her back distracts her.

The worst case might have happened - a hostile Poliwhirl showed up! Xinlan, her Empoleon, engages it right now, and Cass hastily rushes to her side again.

27. Handle encounters with hostile individuals or pokemon.

[newclass=".emapkmn"]height:40px;width:40px;background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100%;margin:0 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

yuen

Vess, Vee
she/her
eighteen
February 19
Mossdeep City
lesbian asexual
student (private school)
civilian
so long,
ghost song.
5'5'' / 165 cm height
5'5'' / 165 cm height
awards
107 posts
part of
TAG WITH @vespa
Vespa Baskerville
[WOPS] vespa & cass
POSTED ON Aug 19, 2024 15:10:28 GMT
Vespa Baskerville Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

After she has been gracefully allowed to pinch the other's cheeks, she lets the leaves in her hair be removed without a protest, either, even though she hasn't even noticed them before and found it too much of a hassle to have them removed. But, still, before she can even think of replying something to the other about their reunion, it seems that the quiet times are ... quite over.[break]
[break]
"This place do be teemin' with Pokémon ..." Vespa mutters under her breath, unsure if Pokémon in this habitat have always been this hostile or if there is something else that is happening. "Squad, let's Protect for now!" she rushes alongside Cassandra towards the Empoleon. It seems a little strange that there is a singular Poliwhirl, she wonders if there are more ... hmm ...

[break]

- Operative #4, environmental clean-up: Participants lead efforts to clean up debris and pollutants threatening Sea Mauville's ecosystem, aiming to restore balance and safeguard the preserve's natural habitats.

- 2/5+ posts required.[break]
- 2/5 objectives fulfilled.[break]
- Objective #32: Clear debris or other obstacles to create safe pathways.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".vespabaskerville b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vespabaskerville u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".vespabaskerville a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".vespabaskerville h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vespabaskerville h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vespabaskerville .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vespabaskerville .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

ema

cass, cassie
she/her
seventeen
november 7th
petalburg city, hoenn
grey-aroace
student (private school)
civilian
single
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
517 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cass
Cassandra Kubrick
[WOPS] vespa & cass
POSTED ON Aug 19, 2024 19:54:42 GMT
Cassandra Kubrick Avatar
Vess' thinking cap might actually be working for now, as there are indeed more pokémon appearing - a whole family, it seems, that also appear very, very angry about their presence here. "I think the whole environmental disaster riled them up!" Cass shouts as Xinlan goes to attack, and she hastily screams during the Metal Claw, "Don't! Hurt them too much! I bet they're victims, too ..." Why must humans always mess things up?

She frowns, but the attack would definitely not stop anytime soon ... "Matheo, Tin, help - Tin, use Thunderbolt to send some weak electricity- ... Matheo, could you Charm them?" It's ... it's a bit odd. Despite knowing Matheo's capable of it, she's never actually seen Matheo use Charm - he's a good fellow, indeed, and fairly charismatic, but ... seeing him actually appeal successfully to the wild pokémon is something she hasn't seen before.

But unfortunately, it doesn't work with everyone ...

06. Use non-lethal methods to calm or capture rogue pokemon.

close tab

played by

yuen

Vess, Vee
she/her
eighteen
February 19
Mossdeep City
lesbian asexual
student (private school)
civilian
so long,
ghost song.
5'5'' / 165 cm height
5'5'' / 165 cm height
awards
107 posts
part of
TAG WITH @vespa
Vespa Baskerville
[WOPS] vespa & cass
POSTED ON Aug 20, 2024 16:49:02 GMT
Vespa Baskerville Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

It seems there are indeed more from where one came ... and it seems that they all share one sentiment: Anger. It's understandable, considering the state of all things, and the huge pollution that is going on ... ugh ... but do they truly have to fight? Unlike the Bruxish she fought before with Shalin, the Poliwhirls don't look quite as aggressive. Or, well, they do, but it's more like a response than a natural state.[break]
[break]
Think, think, think, Vess, think ...[break]
[break]
Ugh! If only thinking were easier, then maybe- she looks around. Wait. Where did one of the trooper disappear to? With wide eyes, she notices with utmost shock how one of the Falinks troopers is separating from the group, curiously approaching a nest-like structure with a group of Poliwags that have been obscured from view by ... "Uah! Look, their home got real messed up!" she whisper-shouts to her friend, unfortunately pointing towards where the Poliwags are hiding, which in turn draws the attention of the Poliwhirls - which ... "Wait, sorry, sorry, we're - we don't mean harm! We can help, okay? Please? See, uh ..." Crap. Does she even have a convincing argument. Uh ... uh ... "Sun, come out! Show them we mean no harm - maybe?" Hahaha ... seeing the sunshine smile of the Grookey, surrounding by a group of hostile Pokémon ... it can only turn out great, right ...

[break]

- 3/5+ posts required.[break]
- 4/5 objectives fulfilled.[break]
- Objective #19: Attempt to negotiate with poachers or wild pokemon.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

ema

cass, cassie
she/her
seventeen
november 7th
petalburg city, hoenn
grey-aroace
student (private school)
civilian
single
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
517 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cass
Cassandra Kubrick
[WOPS] vespa & cass
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2024 9:40:30 GMT
Cassandra Kubrick Avatar
Vess figures out another crucial detail to their situation, even if the discovery also leads to an increase in tension. At least some of thema re entirely swayed by Matheo being really adorable or reliable or Cass really can't describe what's going on there, while Tin keeps some at bay with weak electric shocks. "Look, we're really cool! Promise!" she joins in, gesturing to her Phanpy and Pikachu that now also gave up with the shocks, and simply nods as quickly and as sincerely as it could.

"We can help you with the nest situation ... I don't think it'll be safe there, but together, I'm sure we can move it somewhere else ... we're relatively near the shore, so I think there should be a good place for it ...?" The Poliwhirls still seem rather sceptical, but hey, there's also the fact that the Poliwags in the unsafe nest start getting antsy, too ... they need to do something, and quick!

close tab

played by

yuen

Vess, Vee
she/her
eighteen
February 19
Mossdeep City
lesbian asexual
student (private school)
civilian
so long,
ghost song.
5'5'' / 165 cm height
5'5'' / 165 cm height
awards
107 posts
part of
TAG WITH @vespa
Vespa Baskerville
[WOPS] vespa & cass
POSTED ON Aug 22, 2024 14:48:30 GMT
Vespa Baskerville Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

While their gang is trying their best to convince the Poliwhirls of the situation, Vespa's eyes are also frantically looking around. Unfortunately, the debris seems to have locked the Pokémon into the corner, and there is some reluctance to move elsewhere since - well, there isn't much, is there? Fortunately, they seem a little more open to the idea as time passes, which is when she decides something. Looking over to the Falinks Squad, she nods, "you guys - try to clear the debris a bit. Remember what we did for all the other chunks? You got this!"[break]
[break]
Then, she is looking over to Cassandra. "Can you try to convince them a little more? I'll see if there is a ranger around that can help ..." A wry smile is on their face. "Can't say I know much about Poliwhirls, at least ..." What would their ideal habitat even be like? Definitely not something as fallen-together as this.[break]
[break]
And such, Vespa treks on, to find someone at least who can help.

[break]

- 4/5+ posts required.[break]
- 4/5 objectives fulfilled.[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

ema

cass, cassie
she/her
seventeen
november 7th
petalburg city, hoenn
grey-aroace
student (private school)
civilian
single
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
517 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cass
Cassandra Kubrick
[WOPS] vespa & cass
POSTED ON Aug 22, 2024 18:02:52 GMT
Cassandra Kubrick Avatar
It's just understandable that they'd be reluctant - after all, this whole situation is just a mess, and one that threatens several livelihoods, too ... Cass sighs as she thinks about it, but shakes her head. There's only so much she can do right in this moment, and she'd do that for sure!

She nods as Vespa announces that she'd go find a ranger who could help them out here. "Sounds good, thanks so much! I'll do my best." It's a bit unfortunate that her Glimmora Glimmer is not here ... he's really good at talking up pokémon. But, she'd make-do, continuing to chat amicably with the Poliwhirls and easing up the tension by, frankly, sometimes also just talking absolute nonsense, as if talking to a toddler that could understand a bit, but not enough to question it. Hopefully, Vess would return soon with a ranger who could really handle the situation ... but the pokémon really seem to warm up at least, which is good!

close tab

played by

yuen

Vess, Vee
she/her
eighteen
February 19
Mossdeep City
lesbian asexual
student (private school)
civilian
so long,
ghost song.
5'5'' / 165 cm height
5'5'' / 165 cm height
awards
107 posts
part of
TAG WITH @vespa
Vespa Baskerville
[WOPS] vespa & cass
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2024 18:30:47 GMT
Vespa Baskerville Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

It seems like a bold claim to find someone as it feels like the whole area has already been skimmed through, with only so much left to do (mostly cleaning the debris up, to be honest). Vespa has been running around for a while before she remembers - wait, one of the rangers ... didn't they give her something like a signalling device, after she refused to be evacuated due to personal reasons? Hastily looking in her pockets, she soon manages to fish out the flashlight-of-sorts, immediately running a bit back, but not too much, before lighting a sign into the air.[break]
[break]
Thankfully, it doesn't take much time until someone shows up, asking for what is going on - Vespa briefly explains the situation of the paths having to be cleared, and a nest of Poliwhirls and Poliwags having been caught in the crossfire. Fortunately, the ranger is quick to understand, devising a plan as they walk back. Thankfully, the situation is resolved just fine, with more debris being cleared and the Poliwhirl family safely relocating. Whew ...

[break]

- 5/5+ posts required.[break]
- 5/5 objectives fulfilled.[break]
- Objective #9: Use signaling methods to call for additional support.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,631 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
[WOPS] vespa & cass
POSTED ON Aug 28, 2024 3:09:27 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]WOPS COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
(BONUS)
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB