ema

ms catastrophe, mehl
she/he/they/any
august 15
pinwheel forest, unova
lesbian
pokécenter nurse
civilian
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
63 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katharina
Katharina Strophe
[WOPS] ollie & katharina
POSTED ON Aug 20, 2024 14:22:57 GMT
Katharina Strophe Avatar
Katharina is tech-savy when it comes to big machinery powered by several electric types, directed and processed by Metagross and Porygon2s, but this device in her hand is. A bit beyond her. However, time is ticking and she really needs help.

"Alright, little ones, buckle up close," she tells the Duckletts, inviting them to huddle closer on that small islands of persistent and precarious debris. How she got here? Don't ask. Pulling something here, doing something there ... and a signal flare flies up ahead. She freezes at its sight, slightly perplexed.

Oh, hopefully this hasn't attracted any other pokémon while they're waiting for backup ...

09. Use signaling methods to call for additional support.
close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
ruin us, ruin me
and i'll let you
6'5" height
6'5" height
everyone's a sucker for a taste of glory
awards
2,635 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
[WOPS] ollie & katharina
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2024 5:01:50 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","olliea"]
[attr="class","mmilkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","textbox"]
[attr="class","avatarimg"]
When the FLARE goes off, of course it's who reacts first. The Head Ranger's partner pokemon, his iconic DRAGONITE so similar to 's, can be seen as it streaks across the blue summer skies.

[break][break] Ollie glances quick at his LEAGUE COMMS, a RangerNav that's strapped to his wrist with a live GPS tracker thanks to the new tech provided . With's it help, he easily follows the map to the location of the signal-flare.

[break][break] He veers Pistachio down, diving down swiftly, only to stop just shy of the blond woman and her school of Duckletts.

[break][break] "Hey!" he says, wingbeats thudding in the otherwise quiet air. "Are you guys alright?"

[break][break]
10. Use tracking skills to locate victims or threats.

[attr="class","chartag"]
OPERATION 2 [break]

[attr="class","bottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnlist"]

[attr="class","tagline"]
WOPS

[newclass=".olliea"] --accent:#d49736; [/newclass]

[newclass=".olliea"] width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; background-color:#222222; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; position:relative; border-radius:5px; overflow:hidden;} .olliea .textbox i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .olliea .textbox a { font:500 12px/10px 'Poppins'!important; } .olliea .textbox b { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); font-weight:600; } .olliea .textbox u { text-decoration: underline solid var(--accent); letter-spacing: 1.2px; text-underline-offset:1.5px; font:13px/10px 'Roboto';} .olliea .top { height: 250px; background-image: url(https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1058305315642286080/1155412642115104829/image.png); position:relative; } .olliea .line { height: 5px; background: #333; width: 300px; margin: 20px auto 0px; opacity:0.8; } .olliea .textbox { line-height: 15px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-size: 12px; font-family: roboto; color: #d6d6d6; margin: 20px auto 0px; text-align: justify; padding:40px 60px; padding-bottom:40px; } .olliea .bottom { height:45px; background-color:#272727; border-top:1px solid #333; background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/7YB3gRD/flower.png); background-size:cover; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; } .olliea .pkmnlist { text-align:right; margin-top:-20px; } .olliea .pkmnlist img { filter:grayscale(1); } .olliea .pkmnlist img:hover {filter:none;} .olliea .tagline { margin-top:-25px; margin-left:20px; } .olliea .tagline a { color:var(--accent)!important; font-family:Poppins!important; } .olliea .oocbox { border-top:3px solid #333; padding-top:10px; width:260px; margin:20px auto 0px; text-align:left; [/newclass]
[newclass=".mmilkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:10px; right:10px; opacity:0.5; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .mmilkycredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#6b6b6b!important; } .mmilkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".olliea .avatarimg img"]height:70px; width:70px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; float:left; margin:0px 20px 10px 0px[/newclass]

[newclass=".olliea .tagline a"] color:var(--accent); font-size:12px; font-family:Poppins; background:#222; padding:2px 10px; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #333; z-index:99; position:relative; [/newclass]
[newclass=".olliea .chartag"] text-align: center; margin-top:20px; margin-bottom:-20px; } .olliea .chartag a { font:700 14px/10px 'Poppins'!important; [/newclass]

[googlefont="Playfair+Display"]
close tab

played by

ema

ms catastrophe, mehl
she/he/they/any
august 15
pinwheel forest, unova
lesbian
pokécenter nurse
civilian
awards
63 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katharina
Katharina Strophe
[WOPS] ollie & katharina
POSTED ON Aug 26, 2024 9:03:43 GMT
Katharina Strophe Avatar
The Duckletts notice the commotion first, scurrying closer to Katharina as something comes their way. Katharina himself squints at the sky, unsure if this is backup or reason to really worry, until a friendly figure appears atop the Dragonite and he breathes a breath of relief.

"Hey! Yeah, we're still alright, just. Very stuck." Katharina points at the Duckletts, all a level of injured. "Could you help me get them to an infirmary station? I ... lost my kit when the bridging caved in." Now, she points at a point behind the Dragonite, where the beginning of the bridging is still visible. "I'm Katharina, by the way."

Ponder. Think. "I saw your face in the news." ... but in which context?

close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
ruin us, ruin me
and i'll let you
6'5" height
6'5" height
awards
2,635 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
[WOPS] ollie & katharina
POSTED ON Aug 26, 2024 16:02:07 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","olliea"]

[attr="class","textbox"]
"In the news?" He blinks, before his mouth slides into an easygoing grin. "I hope it was something good."

[break][break] These days, it could have been anything. His appointment to Head Ranger, his unfortunate run-in with a Rocket Beast named NEON, the tabloids of his not-quite-there relationship slash friendship with .

[break][break] Mostly the former. As had once said, he was one of the best Head Ranger's that Hoenn had seen in a long time. Not that, of course, Ollie would ever admit to such a thing.

[break][break] "Nice ta meet cha, Kat! I'm Ollie," he said, releasing his Pidgeot for Katharina and the Ducklett to get on board. The color HEAD RANGER BAND glowed a brilliant scarlet, as the pokemon MEGA EVOLVED to provide more room. "Though, sounds like ya already know my name!"

[break][break] As he was making his greetings, unbeknownst to him and the others, there was yet another hurdle to be met. A school of Corphish who were none too happy to have their makeshift home intruded.

[break][break]
24. Offer emotional support to those affected.
[attr="class","chartag"]
OPERATION 2 [break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","tagline"]
WOPS

[newclass=".olliea"] width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; background-color:#222222; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; position:relative; border-radius:5px; overflow:hidden;} .olliea .textbox i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .olliea .textbox a { font:500 12px/10px 'Poppins'!important; } .olliea .textbox b { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); font-weight:600; } .olliea .textbox u { text-decoration: underline solid var(--accent); letter-spacing: 1.2px; text-underline-offset:1.5px; font:13px/10px 'Roboto';} .olliea .top { height: 250px; background-image: url(https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1058305315642286080/1155412642115104829/image.png); position:relative; } .olliea .line { height: 5px; background: #333; width: 300px; margin: 20px auto 0px; opacity:0.8; } .olliea .textbox { line-height: 15px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-size: 12px; font-family: roboto; color: #d6d6d6; margin: 20px auto 0px; text-align: justify; padding:40px 60px; padding-bottom:40px; } .olliea .bottom { height:45px; background-color:#272727; border-top:1px solid #333; background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/7YB3gRD/flower.png); background-size:cover; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; } .olliea .pkmnlist { text-align:right; margin-top:-20px; } .olliea .pkmnlist img { filter:grayscale(1); } .olliea .pkmnlist img:hover {filter:none;} .olliea .tagline { margin-top:-25px; margin-left:20px; } .olliea .tagline a { color:var(--accent)!important; font-family:Poppins!important; } .olliea .oocbox { border-top:3px solid #333; padding-top:10px; width:260px; margin:20px auto 0px; text-align:left; [/newclass]
[newclass=".mmilkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:10px; right:10px; opacity:0.5; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .mmilkycredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#6b6b6b!important; } .mmilkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".olliea .avatarimg img"]height:70px; width:70px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; float:left; margin:0px 20px 10px 0px[/newclass]

[newclass=".olliea .tagline a"] color:var(--accent); font-size:12px; font-family:Poppins; background:#222; padding:2px 10px; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #333; z-index:99; position:relative; [/newclass]
[newclass=".olliea .chartag"] text-align: center; margin-top:20px; margin-bottom:-20px; } .olliea .chartag a { font:700 14px/10px 'Poppins'!important; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

ema

ms catastrophe, mehl
she/he/they/any
august 15
pinwheel forest, unova
lesbian
pokécenter nurse
civilian
awards
63 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katharina
Katharina Strophe
[WOPS] ollie & katharina
POSTED ON Aug 26, 2024 17:13:09 GMT
Katharina Strophe Avatar
Katharina ponders with squinted eyes for another moment, "Hmm..."ing until Ollie goes and introduces himself. With an expression of extreme enlightment, she says, "Ollie! Yes! The head ranger!" Oh the head ranger- wait what? She barely ever interacted with heads of any big organisation before, and finds herself at a slight loss for words. Gladly, Ollie makes a rather approachable impression, so she decides to ditch formalities because it's easier that way. "Think the reporters spoke in flying colours of you, so, uh, good job!"

She would continue the smalltalk, too, but her brain's pulled towards the Mega Evolution now. "Alright, little beans, let's get you all up there ... don't be shy, that's a nice dragon, I promise!" she tries to encourage the Duckletts to board, but she doesn't see what the little ones see until a battle cry rallies the Corphish and lets them charge forward.

Alarmed, Kat calls for her Froggiursa (see Teddiursa), "Froschl! Play rough- get those back into the water!"

27. Handle encounters with hostile individuals or pokemon.
close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
ruin us, ruin me
and i'll let you
6'5" height
6'5" height
awards
2,635 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
[WOPS] ollie & katharina
POSTED ON Aug 27, 2024 16:14:31 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","olliea"]

[attr="class","textbox"]
"Did they?" He asked, laughing, as he rubbed the back of his head sheepishly. "Aw - they probably exaggerated. I'm just doing best I can, you know? Just like everyone else."

[break][break] Even so, Ollie was happy to hear that it was good news. Especially with everything surrounding recent events, you could never be quite so sure.

[break][break] The Head Ranger is quick to get the "little ones" to board, even doing so much as scooping several into his big, beefy arms; however, such things provide difficult when a sudden cry from miles away calls his attention. A hoard of Corphish were heading right their way!

[break][break] Yikes.

[break][break] Looks like their timeline moved way up!

[break][break] "C'mon guys, let's get a move on!" Most of the Ducklett were only so eager to listen, except a handful, who either squawked and flew into Ollie's brunette hair, or slipped out of his arms entirely. One such mischievous critter jumped out of his arms and into the bay below, unfortunately, right in the path of a raging Corphish's BUBBLE BEAM.

[break][break] The Ducklett is thrown astray, unfortunately only seconds after 's Teddiursa crashes into the "leader" of the pack with a furious PLAY ROUGH.

[break][break] "Quick thinking!" Ollie reached for his belt, releasing his Blissey. The pokemon's LIGHT SCREEN luckily protected them from the next barrage of attacks. "I can hold them off for now — Kat, think you can get them all on-board? Then we can get moving!"

[break]

[attr="class","chartag"]
OPERATION 2 [break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","tagline"]
WOPS

close tab

played by

ema

ms catastrophe, mehl
she/he/they/any
august 15
pinwheel forest, unova
lesbian
pokécenter nurse
civilian
awards
63 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katharina
Katharina Strophe
[WOPS] ollie & katharina
POSTED ON Aug 27, 2024 18:34:06 GMT
Katharina Strophe Avatar
"And that's all anyone's ever asked for," Katharina says with the wisdom of an ancient granny and a nod to match, before the rescue of the Duckletts' suddenly interrupted by a group of aggressive Corphish! Froschl the Teddiursa is quick to act, engaging the Corphish in Play Rough swiftly, but not quick enough to fully avoid one of the stray Duckletts to be hit. Indignant, he doubles down on Play Rough to continue keeping the Corphish at bay while the Blissey provides additional protection and aid.

"Oh honey," Katharina sighs with exasperation as she quickly lunges forward to fish the Ducklett out of the water, carefully holding it and nodding at Ollie's words. "You heard the boss, let's get a move on! No time to waste, here, hop ..." She places the attacked Ducklett in one arm while using the other to scoop up stray ones, placing them on the Dragonite and also partially adding some onto Ollie or herself without thinking.

"I think that should be everyone?" she ponders, carefully touching the ones on her head for a literal headcount, before glancing back at Ollie. "You think a crown of Ducklett could be a new fashion trend?"

38. Manage and guide hordes of pokemon to safety.
close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
ruin us, ruin me
and i'll let you
6'5" height
6'5" height
awards
2,635 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
[WOPS] ollie & katharina
POSTED ON Aug 27, 2024 19:33:23 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","olliea"]

[attr="class","textbox"]
The Ducklett in 's grip first flapped wildly about, startled at the feeling of human hands on her, but quickly calmed down once noticing the aggressive Corphish currently fielding combat with the blond's Teddiursa.

[break][break] An ICY WIND breezed through, turning several of them into solid blocks of ice. Before they could sink into the water, however, Ollie's Dragonite swept through and placed them in a semi-circle around another floating structure, making it easy for pick-up later. Ollie punched a few numbers into his RangerNav, nodding firmly to himself, as he sent a message to .

[break][break] "Great work!" he enthused, looking as quickly gathered their feathered friends, before blinking.

[break][break] Er... what?

[break][break] Only to realize he also had a Ducklett-crown. He laughed.

[break][break] "Well, that's one way to do things. Stache, c'mon!" Ollie hailed his Dragonite like a cab, before swinging his legs over the pokemon's orange frame, as if it was no more difficult than leaping over a small fence.

[break][break]

[attr="class","chartag"]
OPERATION 2 [break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","tagline"]
WOPS

close tab

played by

ema

ms catastrophe, mehl
she/he/they/any
august 15
pinwheel forest, unova
lesbian
pokécenter nurse
civilian
awards
63 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katharina
Katharina Strophe
[WOPS] ollie & katharina
POSTED ON Aug 27, 2024 19:40:39 GMT
Katharina Strophe Avatar
"Likewise!" Katharina returns at Ollie's compliment, seeing how the Corphish swiftly were turned into blocks of ice. Froschl entertains the idea of playing around with them briefly, but Katharina already recalled him before he could actually think of any shenanigans shortly before they'd successfully rescue the Duckletts from here.

Katharina's expression remains serious as Ollie's face turns from perplexed to laughing, before they also crack a smile. "I'm very serious here, okay?" they insist, before staring slightly as Ollie mounts the huge pokémon effortlessly. They would need more help getting on, and then take another critical moment to examine the Ducklett positioning as well as their gut feeling about this all. "Alright, we're ready to go! Time to get these Duckletts treated."

close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
ruin us, ruin me
and i'll let you
6'5" height
6'5" height
awards
2,635 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
[WOPS] ollie & katharina
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2024 7:01:41 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","olliea"]

[attr="class","textbox"]
Once on his Dragonite, Ollie turns to offer a hand to the other to help get mounted. Not many people find it as easy as he did — then again, they hadn't had as much experience with large creatures like that either.

[break][break] Once onboard, Ollie grinned.

[break][break] "Alright everyone! Hold on tight!"

[break][break] And with that — shortly — they were off.

[break]

[attr="class","chartag"]
OPERATION 2 [break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","tagline"]
WOPS

close tab

played by

gremlin creature

the shadow mod
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
3,467 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
[WOPS] ollie & katharina
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2024 21:31:36 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]WOPS COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven