March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,865 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
[JAIL][S][C/Dorian] Sygnificant Reversal
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2024 23:51:08 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
With not a single window on her entire floor, Shalin truly had no idea how much time had passed since ULYSSES MONROE's forces had captured Petalburg and taken her hostage. Though she was a high-ranking Ranger, she was but a Captain. Captains, unlike Head Ranger , were not entrusted with military secrets. They would learn very little by interrogating her. Why, then, would Rocket hold her hostage?

The only reason she would think of would be for leverage, ransom, or a possible prisoner exchange. She had no idea which Rocket agents were being held in League custody. As her restless thoughts kept her awake despite her want to sleep, the embedded television's speakers came to life, a message for the Petalburg Captain being broadcast to her cell...

{PC: 1}
close tab

played by

Tagger

Mad Dog of Rocket
he/him/his
May 8
Pyrite Town, Orre
Heterosexual
Night Club Owner
Executive
Marionette Accardo
Taken
6'00" height
6'00" height
awards
816 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dorian
dorian westcliff
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2024 23:21:26 GMT
dorian westcliff Avatar

When Dorian heard the news that a certain Ranger Captain had been captured, he had to see. He remembered the woman from multiple encounters. Two of them, under his civilian alias. One of them was a bloody battle fought along the islands of Route 107.

Having donned her Sygna Suit, which contoured to his body, Dorian approached the captive's cell. A wicked grin was plastered on his face. The revelation that he wore her Sygna Suit was hidden by the black and purple suit he wore over it.

In his possession was a Pokemon he acquired soon after their first encounter. Once an innocent baby, now turned into one of his many bloodthirsty killers.

"Hello, Captain Nariya.", Dorian greeted the Ranger, as he walked into her cell. "Remember me? We fought on that island.", Dorian reminded her, never forgetting what she put his poor Rapidash through.

tags:
notes: tl;dr

close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
3,865 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
POSTED ON Sept 1, 2024 8:35:58 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
The Mad Dog's presence made Shalin want to roll her eyes, especially with that horrific grin on his face. It was a grin that meant he was clearly up to no good. "Dorian..." the Captain trailed off as she slowly got to her feet. There was no threat of her escaping; she wasn't leaving without everything Rocket stole from her. Her Pokémon, her Sygna Suit... all of it. All she needed was her Sygna Suit and her Flygon, and she could rock the entire prison with furious vibrations that would leave Dorian and the other wardens numb.

"I do," the frustrated girl scowled. "What do you want?"

{PC: 2}
close tab

played by

Tagger

Mad Dog of Rocket
he/him/his
May 8
Pyrite Town, Orre
Heterosexual
Night Club Owner
Executive
Marionette Accardo
Taken
6'00" height
6'00" height
awards
816 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dorian
dorian westcliff
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2024 18:17:16 GMT
dorian westcliff Avatar

Dorian grinned as he looked down at the Ranger Captain. "Why so sour? I come to your cell, to present you with fun activities that I know you'd enjoy. The least you could do is thank me.", Dorian teased her.

Dorian then brought out a Paldean Tauros. Hot air streamed from the black bull's nostrils, as he gazed down at the Ranger Captain. A Pokemon he managed to get after the big war.

"I know you like riding Pokemon, so I figured I'd - break the ice, and provide you with something to break the monotony.", Dorian explained to her.

If Shalin were able to get a good look at the saddle, she'd notice there were straps meant to pin the rider's arms and legs to the creature.

"I must warn you, he tends to be a bit - brazen!", Dorian continued, laughing as he did so.

tags: @tag

close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
3,865 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
POSTED ON Sept 6, 2024 18:38:20 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
Shalin hadn't been on a Pokémon since she rode Fezandipiti at Petalburg, falling under the Loyal Three's charm as a result. Dorian knew her well, though it wasn't hard to, what with how distinct the young Captain's Sygna Suit was. It bestowed upon her a unique fighting style that turned any blade or claw she wielded into a living hacksaw, cutting into its foe dozens of times per second.

And now, that power was in Rocket's terrifying hands... if she knew how to use it. "...You're welcome," she heaved a facetious sigh. "But I doubt there's enough room in here. Are you taking me some place else?"

She indeed noticed that the Tauros was wearing a cocoon saddle. This type of gear was meant for a flying Pokémon, to be able to keep the rider safe in the event of a high bank angle or even a complete reversal. It also served the same purpose as training wheels for land Pokémon. "Not uncommon for Tauros, which is why I haven't raised one myself yet. I guess I'll... have to get familiar." She would wait for Dorian to open her cell and lead her wherever the Mad Dog felt was appropriate...

{PC: 2}
close tab

played by

Tagger

Mad Dog of Rocket
he/him/his
May 8
Pyrite Town, Orre
Heterosexual
Night Club Owner
Executive
Marionette Accardo
Taken
6'00" height
6'00" height
awards
816 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dorian
dorian westcliff
POSTED ON Sept 12, 2024 23:46:17 GMT
dorian westcliff Avatar

Dorian's only reaction to Shalin's remark was a scoff. If anything, it only made Dorian more motivated to do what he was about to do to her.

"Trust me, you'll have plenty of time to get familiar~", Dorian taunted Shalin.

Dorian recalled the Paldean Tauros, and grabbed some restraints. Upon entering her cell, he immediately attempted to restrain Shalin's arms behind her back, as well as applying shackles to her ankles. Any attempt at resistance from her would be met with a rough response.

After restraining her, he'd put a blindfold over her eyes, and began to lead her through the cell block, in a stress position, towards the 'interrogation room' he picked out for his next activity.

Upon reaching their destination, Dorian brought out his Tauros again. Dorian carefully switched her restraints out to the ones affixed to the modified cocoon saddle of the bull, before finally removing the blindfold.

"Flare Blitz!", Dorian ordered the beast.

Thus, the consequences of her capture began to manifest themselves properly.

tags:

close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
3,865 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
POSTED ON Sept 15, 2024 22:55:30 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
The moment Shalin felt the wrapping of a cocoon around her, one designed for flying Pokémon, she knew Dorian wasn't trying to simply keep her spirits up. Tauros was one of those Pokémon that putting a cocoon on was an awful idea. Part of what made being on a bucking Pokémon's back not only viable, but fun for her, was being tossed around in her seat, often being airborne longer than being seated on the strong, writhing creature itself. Harnessed to the Tauros, she was in constant contact with it.

With no way to protect herself from the Tauros' bucking and pitching about, she would be absorbing the black bull's full strength. Strength further stoked by the raging creature's FLARE BLITZ. "Whew, he's got a lot of fight!" Shalin exhaled, enjoying herself for the moment... but she knew all it took would be one perfectly-executed heave to overwhelm her.

{PC: 3}
close tab

played by

Tagger

Mad Dog of Rocket
he/him/his
May 8
Pyrite Town, Orre
Heterosexual
Night Club Owner
Executive
Marionette Accardo
Taken
6'00" height
6'00" height
awards
816 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dorian
dorian westcliff
POSTED ON Sept 16, 2024 17:31:40 GMT
dorian westcliff Avatar

Dorian stepped back, as he watched the Tauros get to work. The Mad Dog grinned as the Ranger Captain was subjected to the bull's wrath.

"Oh, trust me, we're just getting started!", Dorian called back to the Ranger, before nodding to his Tauros.

The Tauros began to wildly Thrash through the room. With complete disregard to the poor Ranger strapped to the top of him, the bull violently heaved and bucked as he went on his little rampage.

As bad as this might've been, it was only the beginning of Dorian's twisted ritual.

tags:

close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
3,865 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
POSTED ON Sept 17, 2024 19:25:34 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
The FLARE BLITZ was all about getting up to speed and making Shalin sweat. She was still enjoying herself, even through the start of the THRASHING... until the Tauros heaved upward directly beneath her with enough force to dislodge her. It easily would have, were it not for the cocoon she was strapped into. The enormous force stretched her limbs in ways that they weren't designed. The hooting and hollering ceased, replaced with pure focus, as though she were trying to capture a wild Pokémon by riding it until it became exhausted.

Her knuckles turned white from how tightly she gripped the fire-type bovine. Had she not ridden 's Beau, she would have been hurting by now. Though it was uncertain who had more strength, being held fast to 's Pokémon made his feel a lot stronger. She hissed at a second powerful heave directly beneath her. Yeow, that was some strength the black bull had!

{PC: 4}
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven