6,584 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
Q1-S
POSTED ON Sept 3, 2024 3:54:08 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
it was barely advertised, but people came together and set up an afterparty for the success of the last month's festivities.

local shop owners and restaurateurs have come together for their own celebration, inviting most of slateport's residents. the food park that kyle had frequented had been the chosen venue, and under the night sky, it lights up like a beacon.

fairy lights of different colors lace up the locale, providing colors that fill in the vibrancy of the vibe. the smell of grilled food and the sound of talks and laughter add more to the mood.

kyle wasn't one of the people responsible for it, but he was invited nonetheless.

he leans down one of the generators powering up the place, giving it one quick check with his electivire to make sure it was on working condition. with the last thing double checked for safety regulations, he turns to notice a pair of eyes staring at him.

"ah, sorry," he tells the visitor, explaining the situation. "they closed down the food park today for a private function."

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,439 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
Q1-S
POSTED ON Sept 3, 2024 7:49:26 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","retiredsilphbg"]

[attr="class","vvolatile mattyias"]
[attr="class","headervola"]

[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","sidebar"]
[attr="class","avatarimg"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

time stills as his heart sinks. he's stopped dead in his tracks, unable to move forward or return to where they once were. he blinks. he blinks again. and after what feels like a borderless eternity, he barks out a laugh.[break][break]

"you're fucking with me."[break][break]

he knew groudon had an influence over him but he never knew just how much. it seems his patron understands him well enough to know what strings to tug and what illusions to construct.[break][break]

with a sigh, he takes the first step forward.[break][break]

"alright, i'll bite. what function?"[break][break]

[attr="class","headervola"]

[attr="class","mcredits"][attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=.retiredsilphbg]background:url('https://file.garden/ZcNUTDRVyFfOaQBf/RP/matias/matiasgoodbye.png');width: 715px; height: 436px; clip-path: polygon(0 0, 680px 0, 680px 105px, 100% 105px, 100% 100%, 0 100%); position:absolute; margin-top:-30px; margin-left:-30px; pointer-events: none;[/newclass]
[newclass=".mattyias"]--accent:#a6847c!important; --headercolor:#a6847c!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".mattyias img"]filter:grayscale(1)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile"]--accent:#A54339; --headercolor:#2E2B2B;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile"]width: 490px; margin: 0px auto; background: rgba(34, 34, 34, .7); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-radius: 5px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; border: 1px solid # #2d2d2d; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile b"]color:var(--accent); font:14px/16px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile a"]color:var(--accent); font:bold 14px/16px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile i"]color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline solid #444; letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile .inner"]padding: 30px 30px 30px 50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile .sidebar"]width: 100px; padding-top: 20px; float: left; text-align:center; display: inline-grid; justify-content: center; justify-items: start; [/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile .postbox"]color: #eee; font: 12px 'Poppins'; text-align: justify; margin-left: 120px; border-top: 1px solid; border-bottom: 1px solid; padding: 15px; border-color: #292929;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile .avatarimg img"]width: 90px; height: 90px; float: left; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; margin-left:-5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile .mattag"]font:15px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); text-align:center; margin-top:40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile .pkmn1team"]width: 130px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile .pkmn1team img"]margin-left: -30px; margin-bottom: -25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile .headervola"]height:20px; background:var(--headercolor); opacity:0.5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile .footervola"]height:20px; background:url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; opacity:0.5;[/newclass]

[newclass=".vvolatile .mcredits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; bottom: 28px; opacity: 0.3; right: 9px;[/newclass][newclass=".vvolatile .mcredits a"]font:bold 11px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; opacity:0.3; transition:0.7s all; color:#8f9f9f;[/newclass][newclass=".vvolatile .mcredits a:hover"]opacity:1; font:bold 11px 'Poppins'; transition:0.7s all; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".vvolatile .symbol"] position: absolute; bottom: 10px; color: #757575; font-size: 230px; opacity: 0.03; z-index: 2; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins|Abril+Fatface]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
private investigator
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,584 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
Q1-S
POSTED ON Sept 12, 2024 3:47:48 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
he tilts his head at the reaction, confused by the other's own confusion. implications behind his words were caught, but without context, he isn't sure how to make of it.

kyle decides to shrug it off.

"j-just an after party for the previous festival," he answers. "it's mostly just the slateport vendors and some sponsors who stayed behind."

he goes uneasy, evident from the shifting eyes that are unable to maintain eye contact. matias was, after all, imposing. no sane person would laugh at some poor sod helping out the local people for their own party.

the electivire tenses with its trainers own nerves, but it eventually finds a reason to relax.

"outsiders aren't invited, but i can show you to some other place if you're looking for places to eat." talking about his interests lightens up his tone. "i know good ones around town."

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP