Magnetic

Admin Fox
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
An observer of eons cannot feel the warmth of another.
Single
5'9 (with hat) height
5'9 (with hat) height
The future will tempt you, the present will indulge you, but the past will shackle you.
awards
3,136 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
Picking Through The Remains [Mission w/ Howard]
POSTED ON Sept 21, 2024 5:34:40 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
"Then I'll keep the secret, but be careful, Makoto. The longer you keep the secret, the harder it is to keep. Sometimes it's best to let the secret out rather than let it fester. It turns less about the secret and more about why you kept it."

Nobody knew that better than him. His entire life at this point was a lie born on the deception of his colleagues from both Team Rocket and the Pokémon League. One day, every secret he held would be known, and Howard Slayte's life would end and Admin Fox's would truly begin.

Until that day, though, he would lie.

That, he could do with remarkable ease.

"Now go on, you." He gave them a small push and a weary smile. "She should be in Petalburg. I brought her here, after all. Tell Absinthe that I said hi, would you?" He pointed at the giants behind him, shifting rubble in eternal penance for their crimes against Petalburg. "I've got work to do, and I've got a meeting to attend."

A meeting that would likely end with his debt. He turned to face the giants and began wandering off.

"Swing by my office, after. We'll have tea."

close tab

played by

Tsukistar

They/Them
May 14th
Ecruteak City
Pansexual
Phantom Thief
Grunt
5'11" / 180.3cm height
5'11" / 180.3cm height
Fox tails hidden under wedding dresses
awards
756 posts
part of
TAG WITH @makotokurumi
Makoto Kurumi
POSTED ON Sept 23, 2024 2:00:50 GMT
Makoto Kurumi Avatar
"I understand, I just... I think I mostly need time to process it all." It is a technical truth - Makoto had so much swirling in their head unresolved after the incident. But they weren't sure if they'd ever fully process it. How could one process something like an alien invading their body like Erebus did? "Thank you."

They could only hope that this was a secret that would either die in Mossdeep before it spread too far, or that those who find out and question about them about it understand their feelings. They weren't sure if they would ever accept Erebus trying that again, really - especially not now...

... But, as Howard has to leave, Makoto nods in understanding. "I... Be safe," They speak - and after a moment, add "I'll see you later." It feels more like a prayer than a promise, considering Howard's situation - would the higher-ups accept Howard having killed an Underboss, even in self defense? But it's nonetheless something they hope for, deeply so.

And with this, they carefully hop down from the ridge. They aren't sure if they want to talk to straight away, perhaps they'd ask 's thoughts on her first... But they most certainly intended to visit her, if things looked optimistic.

They only hoped that what they'd learn is what they wanted to hear...
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,751 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Sept 23, 2024 5:11:36 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
(REPEAT) /
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB