part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
Healing Hands [M|Open]
POSTED ON Sept 6, 2024 1:48:47 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Watching the WAR from a distance was . . . painful, to say the least. Her wounds were deeper than the superficial frailty of her broken body. It was a pain she still hadn’t quite learned to overcome, but only dull it to a quiet roar. She would have been more of a hindrance than an asset, but with time came healing and her physical body repaired itself with ease under the watchful eye of the League’s medical team. A woman who once would have rushed it and checked herself out of the hospital didn’t. She stayed longer, perhaps even too long. Fear held her back, the uncertainty of the ‘what now?’.

Despite that, she was eager to get back to work. It’s the only way she knew how to cope and regain a sense of normalcy. She gave herself a simple assignment, one she could have assigned to any competent Ranger or Trainer. Despite everything, she resumed her duties with the same brightness and optimism the Morales were known for. At least, that’s what it appeared to look like on the outside.

She wades into the shallows off the beach with a little Shaymin perched on her shoulder. A string of little net pens line the shore, housing dislocated pokemon that needed a bit of rehabilitation before being released back into the wild after Kyogre’s rampage.

“Pen 3, those are the Kabuto scheduled for release this afternoon,” they are due for one final health check before passing them off to the Rangers. She speaks to no one in particular, but Shaymin coos happily in her ear which coaxes a smile out of the blonde as the rays of the early morning sun forces the golden streaks in her braids to shimmer. The Shaymin’s grip tightens around her shoulder, “Don’t worry, I won’t let you fall in . . . again.”

@open
MISSION

[attr="class","milkcredit"]MILKY
[newclass=".eva"]--accent:#298A08; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote b, .eva blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".eva .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #298A08; [/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

Dr. Hal
HE/HIM
June 10
Pewter City
BISEXUAL
Veterinarian
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
18 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cyrus
Cyrus Halbrook
Healing Hands [M|Open]
POSTED ON Sept 6, 2024 7:04:20 GMT
Cyrus Halbrook Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ambrosia cyrus"]
[attr="class","amilkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","textbox"]
Loyalty meant siezed schedules, redefined idenities, and teetering confidence. It meant sacrifice in the face of difficulty, even at the detriment of one's own goals. For so long, Cyrus contemplated this exchange between man and organization. For all that he gave, what was left? A community he'll never connect to? A war whose win condition hinged off destruction of wildlife and nature?
[break][break]
It wasn't equal, and he knew, deep down, it never would be.
[break][break]
So, in the scraps of time given in-between influxes of patients, he tried to give back. Spend time nurturing nature rather than tearing into it. During these times, he would often extend his visits far beyond the confines of Petalburg, or even slateport, finding the entire region far more destressing than he'd ever realize.
[break][break]
Cyrus' eyes traveled across the outstretch of sand. From what he could tell, the flood damage looked significant. It was like a laceration across the shores, with the surrounding forestry uprooted and pieces of wood lodged everywhere. He walked for a bit, taking it all in.
[break][break]
"Damn."
[break][break]
He clicked his tongue against the back of his teeth.
[break][break]
"That guy over there," From behind, his lofty shadow grew, approaching the blonde woman with an outstretched arm pointing at the kabutos. "might be suffering from an infection. That piece between his top right legs looks discolored. Way darker than the area around it."
[break][break]
"He wouldn't last a day if you release him like that."
[attr="class","nametag"]

[attr="class","oocnotes"]

[attr="class","icon-ghost"] notes go here

[attr="class","bottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnlist"]

[attr="class","tagline"]
MISSION

[newclass=".cyrus"] --accent:#7F6779; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ambrosia"] width: 450px; margin: 0px auto; background-color:#1c1c1c; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; position:relative; border-radius:10px; overflow:hidden;} .ambrosia .textbox i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .ambrosia .textbox b { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); font-weight:500; } .ambrosia .textbox a { font:600 13px/13px 'Poppins'!important; } .ambrosia .textbox u { text-decoration: underline solid var(--accent); letter-spacing: 1.2px; text-underline-offset:1.5px; font:13px/10px 'Roboto';} .ambrosia .top { height: 250px; background-image: url(https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1058305315642286080/1155412642115104829/image.png); position:relative; } .ambrosia .line { height: 5px; background: #333; width: 300px; margin: 20px auto 0px; opacity:0.8; } .ambrosia .textbox { line-height: 15px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-size: 12px; font-family: roboto; color: #d6d6d6; margin: 20px auto 0px; text-align: justify; padding:40px 60px; padding-bottom:40px; } .ambrosia .pkmnlist { text-align:right; margin-top:-20px; } .ambrosia .pkmnlist img { filter:grayscale(1); } .ambrosia .pkmnlist img:hover {filter:none;} .ambrosia .oocbox { border-top:3px solid #333; padding-top:10px; width:260px; margin:20px auto 0px; text-align:left; [/newclass]
[newclass=".amilkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:10px; right:10px; opacity:0.5; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .amilkycredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#6b6b6b!important; } .amilkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ambrosia .bottom"] height: 45px;background-color: #272727;border-top: 1px solid #333;background-image: url(https://i.ibb.co/7YB3gRD/flower.png);background-size: cover;background-repeat: no-repeat;background-position: bottom right;display: flex;flex-direction: row-reverse;flex-wrap: wrap;justify-content: space-between;align-content: center;align-items: center;padding: 0px 0px 0px 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".ambrosia .tagline"] color:var(--accent); font:12px/10px 'Poppins'; } .ambrosia .tagline span { color: var(--accent); font:500 11px 'Poppins'; background: #222; padding: 2px 10px; border-radius: 5px; border: 1px solid #333 } .ambrosia .tagline a { font:500 11px 'Poppins'; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ambrosia .oocnotes"] letter-spacing: 0.5px;margin-bottom: -20px;display: flex;column-gap: 10px; margin-top: 10px; align-content: center;flex-direction: row;flex-wrap: nowrap;align-items: center; } .ambrosia .oocnotes i { font-size:16px; } .oocnotes a { font:bold 11px/10px 'Poppins'!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ambrosia .nametag"] text-align:center; margin-top:20px; } .ambrosia .nametag a { font:600 15px/13px 'Poppins'!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px; [/newclass]

[googlefont="Playfair+Display"]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,788 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
Healing Hands [M|Open]
POSTED ON Sept 13, 2024 3:22:30 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Eva isn’t expecting anyone, especially someone who could recognize an infected wound from this far away. She had barely had time to look over the small school before the looming shadow distracted her.

The professor twists to see a tall figure, a man she doesn’t recognize. She looks back at the school, focusing on the one he had pointed out. After a beat of silence, she nods and looks back to “I agree with your assessment.”

Eva’s gaze may linger a bit too long, strolling up and down the unexpected stranger with a sense of admiration and curiosity, “Perhaps we should catch it then for a closer look, hm?”

She cues the Shaymin perched on her shoulder. It jumps into her arms and she lowers the pokemon to the water’s surface just inside the pen. A SWEET SCENT sprinkles over the immediate area. A gentle back and forth of the calm sea pulls the alluring scent into the pen, slowing down and attracting its occupants while it is still in such a high concentration, “Get ready to grab it!” she involuntarily enlists the help of the stranger, making him do the hard part.

[attr="class","milkcredit"]MILKY
[newclass=".eva"]--accent:#298A08; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote b, .eva blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".eva .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #298A08; [/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP