Magnetic

Admin Fox
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
An observer of eons cannot feel the warmth of another.
Single
5'9 (with hat) height
5'9 (with hat) height
The future will tempt you, the present will indulge you, but the past will shackle you.
awards
3,069 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
Bail and Break
POSTED ON Sept 14, 2024 20:08:53 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
He was going to kick June's ass when this was over. A silent note was made to swing by Lairon's and grab a set of rubber gloves and a mallet.

Maybe he could get her back in another way. His eye meandered to Miyako. Hm.

"Ugh. My car is fine. You'll find a speeding ticket from like a year ago from the former Top Champion, but I've kept all my shit up to date, unlike her." He prodded the sleeping dragon by pointing a thumb over his shoulder at the perpetrator. "I'm not the one you carted off to jail."

He rubbed his temple and brushed Miyako's hand away, annoyed. Another ticket? He didn't want to shell out more of Rocket's cash for something as trivial as a speeding ticket.

"I'm sorry for speeding, we had a chat and got distracted. My phone is fine, and if you did taze me, I forgive you." He did the best wink he could with one functioning eye. He could succeed where June had failed. "Accidents happen."

He smiled pleasantly, twirling his hair as he pointedly ignored the fuming woman in the passenger seat.

"It's for that reason that I don't think I deserve the ticket." He said softly. "But I wouldn't mind if I got it from you."

close tab

played by

sunny.html

miya
she/her
25 years old
october 10th
slateport city
pansexual
crime scene technician
cadet
the infinite spaces that terrify are still the joyous openings that invite
awards
41 posts
part of
TAG WITH @miyako
Miyako Noguchi
Bail and Break
POSTED ON Sept 15, 2024 6:32:55 GMT
Miyako Noguchi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","miyako"]
[attr="class","body"]

holy shit. what a fucking dork.[break][break]

...hm. a hot dork? miyako is suddenly very confused. mostly with herself.[break][break]

then, her eyes slide over to june in the passenger seat, who seems a little bit too interested in the driver getting a ticket. and then miyako's eyes slide back to howard, who is a little bit too interested in not getting a ticket. her attention then comes back to herself, where she comes to the sudden verdict that she really just wants to go home and get shitty paldean takeout.[break][break]

after a moment's deliberation, her stomach wins out. feeling bad for kind-of-sort-of-not tazing howard helps. howard being a stupid hot dork also helps. generally just not wanting to do her job punches the most of all.[break][break]

miyako hands the papers back to howard. "yeah, okay. i'll let you off with a warning." she smirks, and asks the next question mostly because she finds it hilarious. "wanna grab coffee after i'm done pulling you over?"[break][break]

a beat.[break][break]

"just kidding. you're good to go."[break][break]

unless...

[break][break]

NOTES

- n/a

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".miyako"]--accent:#D8AD43;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".miyako b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".miyako i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".miyako u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".miyako a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".miyako h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".miyako h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".miyako .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".miyako .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".miyako .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".miyako .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

rysa

June Bug
she/her
twenty-seven
April 21
Mauville City
Bisexual
Delivery-Person
civilian
5"4' height
5"4' height
Swallow the Heart and Kill the Senses
awards
525 posts
june sleigh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @rysa
june sleigh
Bail and Break
POSTED ON Sept 15, 2024 20:21:31 GMT
june sleigh Avatar
Arceus, his fucking sad eyes were pathetic. It was no better than the shit she pulled last time. Except, for some mysterious reason, it was working. June watched in helpless despair as the cop gave them both a look and then finally gave the papers back.

And if it weren’t for the pig’s next question, she would’ve launched into an entire speech on the wrongs Howard had done. The last week alone held numerous offenses. Like how he made her deliver radioactive material. Or deliver more stupid rocks.

Instead, her mouth dropped to the floor and her face turned redder than Matchstick. The surprise question was entirely stupid. Awful. Who the fuck would be interested in this dweeb? He spent literally every penny on funeral urns, for Arceus’ sake. He had a stupid fucking Aerodactyl on his key ring.

But she had to get back at him. At her. What the fuck could she do to get the one up on both people at the same time. What lie, what scheme?

She panicked. Heat of the moment, and entirely corrupted by the ‘joke’ question. Furiously, June reached straight past Howard and started to roll up the window.

Back off, bitch,” she said as the window slowly closed on Miyako, “He’s mine.

Glass touched metal. June quickly returned to her spot and cranked the key forward.

Howard. Drive. Right now. Go. Leave. Hurry.

If both of them strained hard enough, they might have heard her brain fracture into a million pieces– underneath the strain of reality and of how badly she fumbled the scenario. Maybe Howard would drive into a brick wall, killing them both on the spot.

close tab

played by

Magnetic

Admin Fox
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
An observer of eons cannot feel the warmth of another.
Single
5'9 (with hat) height
5'9 (with hat) height
The future will tempt you, the present will indulge you, but the past will shackle you.
awards
3,069 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
Bail and Break
POSTED ON Sept 15, 2024 21:54:22 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
June Sleigh had something to learn: Howard Slayte was built different. Literally.

Rocket Beasts, Rocket Admins, and Underbosses all fell victim to his whimsical charms. The latter was a form of psychological torture designed to make him lose his mind, but to the mentally stable, leaving rose petals all over his room was less torturous and more romantic. It had taken him hours to clean them all up.

Maybe he had forgotten how good he was at this, given he had been off the market since his engagement. Maybe people saw the ring and thought he was a challenge. Maybe the Aerodactyl keychain was the hottest shit in the multiverse.

Cops were pretty hot, now that he thought about it.

"Eh?" He stared at the papers as if expecting them to say 'SIKE, IDIOT! GET PRISON TIMED!' When they didn't, the admin looked up at Miyako, eye wide. "Really? Seriously?"

Then she asked him out. Coffee? Now? Howard reddened, slightly. He thought Miyako would kick kick her feet slightly, blush, and carry on. Instead, June did what she did best: throw gasoline onto an inferno. As the words left her lips, Howard flushed. The last thing Miyako saw or heard from her prospective catch was a muttered "sorry..."

The car was silent.

"Holy shit, June." He turned the ignition, his eye flicking to Miyako's silhouette as the car hummed. "I think I might kill myself."

The car began to move.

close tab

played by

sunny.html

miya
she/her
25 years old
october 10th
slateport city
pansexual
crime scene technician
cadet
the infinite spaces that terrify are still the joyous openings that invite
awards
41 posts
part of
TAG WITH @miyako
Miyako Noguchi
Bail and Break
POSTED ON Sept 16, 2024 22:24:56 GMT
Miyako Noguchi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","miyako"]
[attr="class","body"]

oh. hmm. june being romantically involved with the stupid hot dork makes everything quite a bit more complicated.[break][break]

were they... were they both trying to seduce miyako to make the other one jealous? or was this a non-consenting polygamy situation? is it all even weirder and stranger than that?[break][break]

oh no. miyako's head is starting to hurt.[break][break]

before she can ponder her dismissal, miyako watches the window roll up, howard's brunette head filling the space one last time before it's completely closed, his lips only mouthing an apology before the glass blocks miyako's view.[break][break]

the car rumbles to life, and miyako, alarmed, stumbles back as the behemoth rolls past her, trying and failing to get a last glimpse at the two. "...uhh, okay." she says aloud, pulling a cigarette from her back pocket with her now free hand. she has never been so thoroughly cucked. anger curls inside her, though she's laughing too, because—oh man, what a fucking disaster.[break][break]

miyako hops back onto her bike, watches howard's car go away like a maiden waving goodbye to her beloved at sea, then goes. she can't think about this anymore, not right now. there's too much to unpack. coffee is needed. brain is fried. wow.[break][break]

at the very least, she's learned three very interesting things about herself from this whole dumpster fire.[break][break]

1. miyako loves both women and men.[break][break]

2. miyako prefers these women and men as stupid, dorky, or pathetic as possible.[break][break]

3. miyako hates her fucking life.

[break][break]

NOTES

- n/a

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".miyako"]--accent:#D8AD43;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".miyako b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".miyako i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".miyako u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".miyako a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".miyako h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".miyako h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".miyako .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".miyako .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".miyako .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".miyako .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,631 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Bail and Break
POSTED ON Sept 18, 2024 1:42:19 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven