She/Her
July 7
Pacifidlog Town
Any/All
Mercenary
Grunt
5'6"//168cm height
5'6"//168cm height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
113 posts
Aoki Hana DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @aokihana
Aoki Hana
TUNNEL VISION [M]
POSTED ON Sept 16, 2024 0:07:52 GMT
Aoki Hana Avatar
Hana slid the sword from its sheathe. Perfectly sleek and black, weighty but perfectly balanced, rippled patterns on its edge like an incoming tsunami broiling off the coast. The way the blade seemed to glower at her as she held it made her heart skip a beat. She could feel the foul work that had gone into it, just as the instructions had bid her.

She slides the blade back in its sheathe, turning to the woman with a wide smile.

"Delivered as promised. Better than I could've ever imagined. Beautiful, if a little frightening."

The city shimmered below. Lights of construction crews, working around the clock to divert the sea and rebuild the coastline that had been lost with the assault. Many had taken advantage of that chaos, Hana knew. And it was time to enforce the peace.

"You ready to accompany me on a test drive?"
close tab

played by

dreamflower

she/her
December 12
Anistar City, Kalos
Bisexual
Blacksmith, bladesmith
Associate
Art is risk
Tempered by wisdom
5'7"/170 cm height
5'7"/170 cm height
A keen mind cuts deeper than even the sharpest sword.
awards
1,200 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aurelie
Aurelie Lefevre
TUNNEL VISION [M]
POSTED ON Sept 18, 2024 16:43:02 GMT
Aurelie Lefevre Avatar
[attr="class","aurelie-lyrics"]Every man should lose a battle in his youth,
so he does not lose a war when he is old.
[attr="class","border"]

It was bittersweet to return to Sootopolis, even if it was for something as uplifting and beneficial as a completed sword commission for a lovely customer. Bitter, because something that should never have been ceded away had been compromised—but far too late to save the city or anyone who drowned or died in battle.

But sweet too, because it gladdened Aurelie's heart nevertheless to see the city still standing. After all that Kyogre, the other Legendaries like Rayquaza or Necrozma, and the League had done to Sootopolis, it was rebuilding and restoring itself. Even though she didn't live here, she was proud of it anyway.

At Hana's comments, she flashed a warm smile toward the holder of her second source of pride, the slim yet deadly sword crafted to house the spirit of the Honedge from the burnt katana. The blade's jet-black hue had come as a surprise, considering that Aurelie hadn't anodized or treated it to appear darker. Yet, before Hana sheathed it, the blade looked like a streak of shadow, its edge glistening like obsidian.

It was one of the strangest and most delightful swords Aurelie had ever made, and she'd once forged a sword imbued with Cryogonal crystal for Admin Cross. Not to mention the Necrozma metal sword for Calyrex. Still, neither of those involved eldritch rituals to contain a warrior ghost.

"Beautiful and a little frightening, eh? I think that compliment can be reflected right back to its giver," she replied playfully, sliding on a pair of large sunglasses. A faded baseball cap hid her distinctive red hair from view.

Unfortunately, it probably didn't hide her blush as she looked down hastily and drew her own, humbler weapon: a knife with a long, wide blade almost akin to a machete. "But yup, let's get going. I do always love taking my own work on a test drive."

In a less flirtatious, more matter-of-fact tone, she added, "Though it sucks to have to use it here, in our city. But we all know that League people usually aren't nearly as honorable or compassionate as they pretend to be."

As if on cue, they heard a sharp scream from a nearby alleyway, followed by the sounds of a scuffle: the meaty thwack of a club or a heavy fist smacking into flesh, followed by muffled whimpers of distress. Aurelie drew in a startled breath. Beckoning to Hana, she rushed into the mouth of the alleyway.

"Looks like we've got our work cut out for us," she grumbled. "Well, if there's any peace to be kept, let's keep it, shall we?"

[newclass=".aurelie-lyrics"]font:italic 12px 'Montserrat'; letter-spacing:2px; color:#ba3d4e; text-align:center; padding-bottom:3px; text-transform:lowercase; [/newclass][newclass=".border"]height:1px; margin:10px auto; background-color:#ba3d4e; width:50px;[/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP