Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,329 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
barnaby v. nicholas [skirmish]
POSTED ON Sept 17, 2024 2:54:40 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","barnaby-wrap"]
[attr="class","barnaby-main"]
[attr="class","barnaby-words"]

A ranger's duty kept him busy, even late into the day, when the sun clung to the horizon and stars materialized on a dusky sky. Hoenn was at its neediest now.[break][break]

An aerial patrol usually proved safer — reconnaissance from the sky, where little could touch you. Perhaps even felt secure here.[break][break]

But he was not alone.[break][break]

Above, an immense shadow loomed, engulfing Nick and his avian mount in a sudden swathe of darkness. [break][break]

"You've wandered a bit far from home, haven't you?" A voice rang out from a masked rider astride a great, dark MOLTRES.[break][break]

"This is Rocket territory now. Leave."

[attr="class","barnaby-notes"][break]

TOTAL: 135 MP[break]
+ 10 MP per ic post [break]
+ 25 MP include a theme song or visual involving your character meaningfully in your post[break]
+ 50 MP have an antagonistic exchange of dialogue between your character and another writer's character or NPC [break]
+ 50 MP use a legendary pokémon in a way that reflects your character or highlights another character [break]

[attr="class","barnaby-pkmn"]

[newclass=.barnaby-wrap] margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; background-color: #272727; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border: solid 1px #232323; border-radius:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-wrap b] color: #796477; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-wrap i] color: #cecece; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-wrap u] font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #808080; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-main] padding: 25px; font: 13px Poppins; text-align: justify; [/newclass]

[newclass=.barnaby-words] padding: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes] background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px #232323 solid; border-radius: 3px; padding: 15px 20px 15px 20px; margin: 10px 7px 0px 8px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes h1] text-transform: uppercase; margin-bottom: 0px; letter-spacing: 2px; font: 600 14px Poppins; color: #796477; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes a] font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #796477; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

sunny.html

nick
he/him
december 12th
petalburg
pansexual
ranger
i saw the end, and it looks like the middle
awards
26 posts
part of
TAG WITH @nicholas
nicholas steele
barnaby v. nicholas [skirmish]
POSTED ON Sept 17, 2024 22:12:53 GMT
nicholas steele Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","nick"]
[attr="class","body"]

the sky is his sanctuary, the wind his guide, but today, they have led him astray. the masked rider looms above him like an omen of death, their moltres blotting out the sun with its terrible wings. in that moment, nick knows fear, the kind that settles deep into the bones, the kind he hadn't felt since the darkest days of his past.[break][break]

he is no stranger to team rocket, no stranger to the horrors they inflict upon the world. he had been one of them, once, a lifetime ago, before he had found his way to the light. but that was the past, and this is the present, and the present is dark and full of terror. a ritualistic sacrifice is demanded.[break][break]

nick's grip tightens on his mount, the fierce and proud braviary that has been his companion through so many battles. he could feel the bird's tension, its readiness to fight, but nick knew that they were outmatched. the moltres is a legendary creature, a force of nature made flesh, and nick and his braviary are little more than insects before its might.[break][break]

but he has a duty. the league counts on him to scout. to be cowed by this beast is to admit defeat.[break][break]

nick bids his braviary to ascend to face the moltres and its masked rider. "neither you nor rocket own the skies," he calls out, his voice ringing with a confidence he does not feel. "i intend to finish my duty."[break][break]

his knuckles go white, every muscle tensed for a confrontation.

[break][break]

NOTES

- bingo: ritual[break]
- +10 mp ic post, +50 MP have an antagonistic exchange of dialogue between your character and another writer's character or NPC

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".nick"]--accent:#D8AD43;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nick b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nick i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nick u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nick a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nick h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nick h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nick .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nick .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nick .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nick .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven