priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
one voice [skirmish]
POSTED ON Sept 19, 2024 9:59:00 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
"miss eva..."

priam stops on his feet, a hand holding a pokeball dragged down as it lays limp after seeing the professor.

he had been asked to be the reinforcement of a side of defense being fell by hoenn's forces. it hadn't been told to him it was someone he closely worked with before.

grunts run from the fight and sought refuge behind priam, escaping the onslaught that the kanto veteran have brought the new recruits of rocket. a few taunts were thrown, but those that survived a war would find meaningless words to be nothing but noise.

"w-w-wait, what are you doing here?!"

it had been one of the factors that made him reconsider the promotion to rocket beast-- one that takes care of chores that those higher up would consider, well, a chore.

responsibilities it held were meaningful, but as long as he didn't do anything big enough on his own, he knew he wouldn't be on 's radar. she goes big, and priam is aware of how she operates to tone down his feats enough to go beneath her sights.

eva was different. she stretches herself thin enough to bother with the littlest things, such as small border skirmishes with random grunts that would have gone unnoticed on reports.

"i-i thought you were..."

...living peacefully out of the picture already.

10 MP per IC post in your Skirmish thread.
50 MP have your character directly or indirectly spotlight another writer's character's strengths.
50 MP reference (tag) another character that is not in your thread in a meaningful way.

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP