2,346 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
dreamyard [postdormitum]
POSTED ON Apr 3, 2023 14:20:08 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
the chase for the seal stone has just started, but the time until the inevitable confrontation of the truth has been counting down for a long time now.

he stations himself by the border of the interdream zone and the area outside of its influence in an attempt to cut off representatives of the league. unaware of the meeting he's about to face, he makes his greeting grand and in character.

"halt! you're not allowed past this point!"

hands on his waist and back turned, he twists and points an open palm towards them defiantly in the most excessive manner. his acts starts to falter, saved only by the full face helmet hiding his expressions.

he swallows, and then forces himself to talk.

"p-p-please turn around."

10 MP per IC post in a Postdormitum Battle/Mission.

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
dreamyard [postdormitum]
POSTED ON Apr 4, 2023 5:38:24 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 War. It was familiar. She found some sort of sick comfort in that though she would never admit it. It was a dream and a nightmare all at once. A dream that could promise real change if they proved victorious, but a nightmare of past traumas resurfaced, and another home stolen from her if they lost.

This one they wouldn’t lose; Eva wouldn’t allow it.

Her emerald gaze lingers on the pink mist idly floating along the fissures of Dewford Town. She had experienced its toxic entrapment too many times. It was a dangerous world to venture into and it was part of their duty to ensure the safety of the Hoenn people. That required understanding.

The Interdream Zone was ripe with data and mystery. Reports of strange, violent pokemon and disturbing visions. Knowledge and curiosity greedily bit at her gut, and no doubt the brilliant mind of her colleague and science sister, beside her.

When met with opposition, she frowns, giving Illeana a knowing glance. She had discarded the Sygna Suit, knowing it didn’t help much in the mist, “You will be the one retreating,” she responds, mustering up a confident tone to lace into her voice to confront the masked stranger, “Surrender now, and you will be treated fairly,” an attempt at peace.

[attr="class","milkcredit"]MILKY
[newclass=".eva"]--accent:#298A08; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote b, .eva blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".eva .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #298A08; [/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,119 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
dreamyard [postdormitum]
POSTED ON Apr 4, 2023 16:25:16 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana b"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]pink mist mingles with her own and she feels a volatile sensation spread from head to toe.

the interdream zone is uncomfortable, unruly, unpredictable. she loathes it.

and yet, it feels as familiar as the ghosts it brings.

this is war, she reasons. it's bound to come with things one cannot willingly face.

her footsteps still as glances her way. a knowing look is shared between two science sisters. the concept of getting their hands dirty is upon them. there is no running, no retreating. not for them.

and where eva plays good cop, illeana does not. they are two halves of the same coin: one good and one terrible.

"this is your last warning."

her eyes narrow. a hand itches for pokeballs at the side of her belt. faintly, healing mist begins to permeate from the body. it spreads into its comfortable five foot radius until it envelopes their feet.

"surrender before this gets bad."

she knows, in hindsight, there is no other option than to fight... but eva seeks peace and she cannot deny the attempts.

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
Embrace the dark you call a home, Gaze upon an empty, white throne
awards
2,346 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
dreamyard [postdormitum]
POSTED ON Apr 5, 2023 6:29:45 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
"i... i can't."

he feels the build up of anxiety, nearing paranoia, in his heart. his chest feels heavy beating as he starts getting confused. any action he takes would cause him to freeze, he believes, but he supposed he just has to pick one and live with it.

an attempt to clap his cheeks with his palms gets him to hit his helmet instead, which causes him to shake it weakly from the recoil.

"but are you guys goin' to beat me up til i'm on the ground cryin' if i don't?"

he feigns confidence again, turning back to his previous facade he's always used. a musharna comes out of a ball, and alongside it was an influx of dream mist.

he just doesn't need to be caught, right?

20 MP per IC post in a Postdormitum Battle/Mission.
10 MP for incorporating the realm's mutations or feelings of paranoia in a thread.

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
dreamyard [postdormitum]
POSTED ON Apr 5, 2023 21:18:49 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Two halves of a whole, perhaps that’s why they work so well together. Where Illeana takes the more direct route, Eva maintains her place on the edge of reason and drives again for peace. She stays close to Illeana, staying within the confines of her healing mist.

“No, you will be arrested and tried for your crimes against the people of Hoenn,” the thought beating anyone to pulp didn’t sit well in her stomach.

A Musharna materializes from a cracked open pokeball opposite them. Eva immediately recognizes the threat of the Drowsing pokemon. She snaps a pokeball of her waist From the beam of crimson that arches towards the ground, a Gardevoir emerges, “Adele,” she greets, but it’s also a command to prepare for the worst.

More pink mist floods the battlefield, mingling with the INTERDREAM ZONE’S and ’s. This MISTY TERRAIN extends further, protecting them from any SLEEP the Musharna might try to force them into.

[newclass=".eva"]--accent:#298A08; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote b, .eva blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".eva .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #298A08; [/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,119 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
dreamyard [postdormitum]
POSTED ON Apr 6, 2023 0:13:45 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]where the concept of beating someone to a pulp does not sit right with , illeana reyes is of a different variety.

call it creeping paranoia or a sense of duty, it doesn't matter. the end result is the same: an itch for war.

"just surrender."

it's a sighed sort of statement, as if she's losing patience she didn't have to begin with.

the heartbeat around them sounds more and more like the drums of a battlefield and she's falling victim to their spell. no amount of healing mist or peacekeeping on 's part will save her now.

a pokeball is gripped in her hand until knuckles are white, straining to keep control.

regardless of the person in front of her, this realm feels wrong around her. sinister, concealing a bigger threat than just rocket. her eyes wander, seeking primal marks and a watery blade.

she never finds them. only a masked man and his hesitation.

"we will have to use force if you do not submit."

it is not a fear tactic. it is fact.

the pokeball in her hand opens, then, and a shiny venusaur takes full form. it growls low, a warning.

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,346 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
dreamyard [postdormitum]
POSTED ON Apr 6, 2023 3:07:03 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
"is that all? i can take those conditions!"

his musharna's dream mist blends with the mist from the interdream zone, using it up as fuel to expand its domain more. the misty terrain ends up getting eaten as well until it creeps up all around them.

"come at me!"

fear and preconceived bravery reacts directly with the dream mist. youthful bravado is pulled out by the zone's nature, bringing them directly at the center of a ruined city.

people running for their lives in panic fill the area, acting as cover for priam as he slinks into the background, leaving behind a trail of dream mist from his musharna.

gravity suddenly intensifies as soon as he's out of view, though the citizens do not seem affected.

30 MP per IC post in a Postdormitum Battle/Mission.
10 MP for incorporating the realm's mutations or feelings of paranoia in a thread.

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
dreamyard [postdormitum]
POSTED ON Apr 6, 2023 6:13:52 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Every now and then her hesitant gaze wanders towards the creeping mist. The INTERDREAM ZONE had proven too much for her delicate psyche a few too many times. She couldn’t afford to be broken again, no in the face of an enemy.

It’s not her mind it toys with this time. They’re sucked into chaotic city she doesn’t immediately recognize. The change I enough for her to lose sight of the Rocket operative, “Shit, Adele, find him!” Eva casts a wide arc forward with her arm. The Gardevoir’s TELEPATHY kicks in as the hunt begins. She melts into the mist, using SHADOW SNEAK to avoid distractions and try to cut them off before they can get too far.

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,119 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
dreamyard [postdormitum]
POSTED ON Apr 12, 2023 2:29:28 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]a string of profanity escapes beneath her breath as the scenery morphs into chaos.

civilians run around in a panic, too frenzied to discern who's who in their path of escape.

"damn it."

clever, she'll give him that.

her venusaur growls and she gestures for the beast to move forward, eyes narrowing as they scan for the man once more. in this sea of people, it's like a sick game of where's waldo. she despises it.

"ingrain. see if you can trip them up with some roots."

the venusaur grumbles but does as it is told. ingrain spreads out into the ground, roots taking hold in the soil beneath their feet. they spread quickly, peeking out from beneath dirt at odd angles as they continue to grow. with any hope, the man will trip on one of them and 's adele will find him sooner rather than later.

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,346 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
dreamyard [postdormitum]
POSTED ON Apr 13, 2023 4:22:57 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
citizens trip by the roots in panic. armored men come out from the corner of the street the pair was chasing him on. with them stood other pokemon, strong and possibly drugged, and directed their attacks on these people.

but it's okay. they're just illusions.

priam shows agility as he dodges each attempt to trip him over with his musharna's forewarn being a help. cries from burns and injuries, and coughs from poison gas, do little to distract priam from his tracks.

they're already gone. it's fine.

he looks back. he sees the trainers and a venusaur from behind. "we're out!" he exclaims, being too caught in the moment. the memory has happened a long time ago, but the instinct to run prevails.

i'm not out.

eva's gardevoir manages to slip right through, completely undetected by priam and his pokemon for being preoccupied by illeana's move. it spooks the musharna, spewing more dream mist in the area.

they would soon lose sight of their target because the musharna expelling its mist all too quickly. the culmination of the contact between venusaur's move with the interdream zone brings them to a location the head scientist would be too familiar with:

the littleroot contest hall, with an ivory tree growing through the center of the building still.

40 MP per IC post in a Postdormitum Battle/Mission.

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
dreamyard [postdormitum]
POSTED ON Apr 14, 2023 5:33:15 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 The gentle pull of the Gardevoir’s TELEPATHY guids her like a homing beacon, “This way,” she reaches out to take Illeana’s hand and lead her through the crowd. The ground erupts with the Venusaur’s INGRAIN which forces them to dodge and weave through roots as well.

Eva catches the pink mist burst into the air, watching her Gardevoir reel back with their own protective burst of MISTY TERRAIN. Without a clear line of sight on her opponent, she relies on the innate ability of her MAGICAL LEAVES to week them out amongst the cloud of pink.

“Oh boy,” she skids to a halt as the Litteroot Contest Hall materializes before them, a familiar white tree sprouting from it. Eva turns a hesitant glance towards Illeana. They should probably just burn it to the ground.

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,119 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
dreamyard [postdormitum]
POSTED ON Apr 16, 2023 19:49:19 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]'s hand in hers feels like a tether of warmth, a lifeline anchoring her into a sense of calmness.

without it, she fears the destabilization would be imminent... like clockwork chiming into existence with a loud rumble.

the thrum of violence hums through veins until it drowns out her heartbeat, until she can't think or see clearly.

and as eva leads them through the crowd, weaving between bodies, she feels the slipping of composure.

it slams into her in full force as the world around them shifts into something familiar, something stolen right from a memory.

the littleroot incident. the tree of life. poison. near death.

her heart lurches into her throat and her grip around eva's hand is almost crushing.

"fuck."

not good.

"terrain pulse."

her venusaur snarls and gathers the misty terrain around them before sending it out in a pulsing wave of psychic assault. terrain pulse looks to batter, to bruise, to draw rats out of woodwork. some dream mist naturally finds itself in the crossfire, imbedding into the attack until it's not only a psychic assault but also an attack on the mind.

"running away won't save you."

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,346 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
dreamyard [postdormitum]
POSTED ON Apr 18, 2023 13:40:48 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
"i don't have any blacephalon to deal with ya this time, but i have this"

he bursts out from inside of the contest hall, panting. his nihilego stands in front of him protectively, taking the brunt of the attacks thrown at him.

it's smaller than what they've been accustomed to, which can easily be perceived as something that just hatched from an egg. nonetheless, an ultra beast is an ultra beast.

mirror coat activates as it eats up the attacks, throwing back a force that directly correlates to the damage inflicted on his pokemon.

"the contest's about to start, guys! come on, it's free seating!"

40 MP per IC post in a Postdormitum Battle/Mission.

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
dreamyard [postdormitum]
POSTED ON Apr 19, 2023 18:51:40 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Eva can eels Illeana’s conflict rise within her. Quite literally, actually, as her hand shot a sharp pain signal up her arm. Eva winces, but doesn't pull her hand away. It is clear, now more than ever, that Illeana needs the strong support she once gave her, not that long ago, when her emotions ran wild after Matias left her.

The stranger words give him some more personality, narrowing down suspects that could be behind the mask, “You won’t need to deal with us,” she scowls, a quick motion expands and collapses a series of pokeballs, trading the Gardevoir out for a Gallade, “It’ll all be over soon,” and he would be in their custody.

The familiar dual-type extended a palm, erecting a shimmering barrier of PROTECT to block the MIRROR COAT’s blast.

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,119 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
dreamyard [postdormitum]
POSTED ON Apr 22, 2023 0:24:15 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]as swaps pokemon, illeana ushers an unseen being in from the shadows.

a light giggle, familiar to the scientists and, surprisingly, their enemy, sounds out around them before the pink mythical makes itself known to the party.

her venusaur is recalled, swapped out to keep mew on the field.

protect shields from majority of the attacks. and as each blow lands against the shimmering barrier, she begins to scowl.

"contest? the hell?"

this isn't back then... this isn't going to end the same way.

a hand rises and gestures forward toward the masked man. mew needs no further instructing... for it slips into the shadows and rises again behind the masked man. phantom force suddenly hits hard from behind him, mew throwing all its force into trying to slam the masked man into the ground.

"just stay down."