2,346 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
dreamyard [postdormitum]
POSTED ON Apr 23, 2023 9:16:54 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
the sharpedo-themed helmet drops when he's thrown off the ground, which he quickly picks up and wears again the very next moment.

instinctively, he turns on his back after being thrown down the ground, raising his hips with his legs in the air and then boots the mew on its face straight to the clutches of his nihilego.

the nihilego, armed with a poison barb, grips on the pokemon with its tentacles, acid spraying on the pokemon to induce the poison from the item.

"fuck! sorry!"

had it been any other pokemon, he wouldn't have minded, but the floating pink thing held a certain sentimental value for being the lab's mascot of sorts. guilt piles on further, snaking through his heart much more effectively than any of his previous trips to the ultra deep sea.

"i'm sorry! i'm sorry! fuck, fuck, fuck!"

the tree shrivels up. having left his braviary inside, he had planned to blow up the tree from inside. instead, the way the mechanical kingdom tugs on heartstrings instead affects the shadow pokemon's inert connection with yveltal stirs a different ending instead.

there's no burst of healing that he expected, but instead comes a grayscale environment. shards of reality break like glass, revealing the present before them: league's main science department building.

priam's mental had dropped long before. he escapes the interdream zone as he runs straight ahead, entering the building, and leaving a streak of light as his legendary mark glows stronger the further he ventures to the interdream zone.

should both of them follow, they'll find some cracks and tears in the realm covered up with crimson, presumably blocked on the way out, while some remain. eva's office shows color in contrast with the monochromatic environment, opening on its own once they take notice.

on her desk would be a letter in familiar, messy handwriting that would also be sent in the near future.

i don't know how to write a letter of resignation, but i wanted to try anyways! it's been brief, but i had fun. thanks for the opportunity to work here again.

best regards, priam conrad

60 MP per IC post in a Postdormitum Battle/Mission.
10 MP for incorporating the realm's mutations or feelings of paranoia in a thread.
10 MP for using a poison barb to poison your opponent in battle.
10 MP for using a mysterious ore
25 MP for incorporating an ultra beast in your thread (can only redeem once per character).
50 MP for getting your Pokemon knocked out.
150 MP for completing a Postdormitum Battle.
50 MP for participation in a Postdormitum Battle/Mission.
300 MP for "losing" a Postdormitum Battle/Mission.

total 665 MP

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
dreamyard [postdormitum]
POSTED ON Apr 23, 2023 18:22:26 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Betrayal is just something she should grow to expect at this point. There are a few people she does trust unconditionally in her life. One of them stands beside her, one of the other’s is also a part of their league Lab family . . . and now he’s lying in front of them.

A knife twists her her stomach, and a tension grows so taught over her she feels like she’s going to snap. The purple hair is unmistakable, and finally, it all made sense, “Priam?!” it comes out as a question because she doesn’t want to believe it, but she can see clearly who it is they are dealing with now, “Blade, now!” she orders the Gallade forward to detain their assistant but his TELEPORT is too late and the psychic-type stalls to attempt to slice through the Nihilego’s tentacles with PSYCHO CUT to free their small companion.

Eva rushes forward as reality splinters around them. The puzzle pieces shift like fragments in a kaleidoscope until a familiar picture is painted before them. Priam is lost in the maze of halls that lead to only one place. The Professor’s office shimmers like a mirage, but it’s tangible as she reaches out to gently pick up the note with familiar, messy handwriting, “Shit,” her chest swells with betrayal that has become all too familiar. This time, it harbors grief. As much as she hates him now, she’d miss him. She passed the letter to Illeana to read for herself.

[attr="class","milkcredit"]MILKY
[newclass=".eva"]--accent:#298A08; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote b, .eva blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".eva .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #298A08; [/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,119 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
dreamyard [postdormitum]
POSTED ON Apr 23, 2023 23:36:37 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana b"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]she stills as mew is caught, as poison barbs begin to spray poison onto the pink mythical.

and even as psycho cut manages to free mew, it is no use... the damage has been done.

illeana rushes forward, ignoring the way the world twists and shifts into something new. her only focus is mew and the pained cry it lets out.

"i got you... it'll be okay."

she grabs mew before its body falls into the ground, cradling it close to her chest and focusing her healing mist enough to solely spread from her chest. it washes over mew, wave after wave, but she can feel the tremors in its body as the poison begins to spread.

her healing mist is combating the worst of it, sure, but mew still faints from exhaustion all the same...

and as calls attention to the man, to who he is behind a mask, her head snaps up with the shouting of a name.

"priam?"

he wouldn't... he couldn't...

her eyes narrow into slits and anger rises quickly while around them, the league's science department comes into full view. it's monochromatic, muted and dull with the sole exception of eva's office.

betrayal cuts like a knife. it burns and it festers until she's choking on the bitterness of it all.

the letter is passed to her and read within a few moments. it hangs from her hand, then, limp and forgotten. her grip tightens until it crinkles and flutters to the floor in crumbled pieces of apology.

"fuck."

how did none of them know? how had not even seen it?

she scowls, letting out an angry sort of huff before turning toward .

"we need to go. mew needs an antidote."

her body is quick to turn, to try to put this behind her... only a betrayal of this scale is never truly forgiven nor is it ever forgotten.

&

mp fund |
60 mp for 6 posts
50 mp for participation
150 for completing battle
200 mp for "winning" battle
50 mp for pokemon fainting
10 mp for paranoia
25 mp for mythical pokemon
10 mp for assisting another character and/or their pokemon

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,978 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
dreamyard [postdormitum]
POSTED ON Apr 27, 2023 3:11:59 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MP THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: