Pyrite Town, Orre
Heterosexual
Night Club Owner
Executive
Marionette Accardo
Taken
6'00" height
6'00" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
684 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dorian
dorian westcliff
Reconnecting (Closed)
POSTED ON Oct 4, 2019 5:21:10 GMT
dorian westcliff Avatar

When Dorian Westcliff had gotten an invitation to one of Slateport's nicer hotels, he was skeptical. Considering the various enemies he'd made over the years as a Rocket, and even during his time in Orre, he figured it was someone out to take their revenge on him. And with Rocket's apparent downfall, he no longer had the backing of the criminal organization. So if there was any time to lure him into a trap, and attempt to collect his head, this was the time.

As Dorian walked into the room, he wasn't completely unprepared. Underneath his glove was a mechanism that would remotely release all six of his Pokemon from their capsules, should he squeeze his fist in a certain manner. Dorian even had a roll of small coins in a roll in his coat pocket, should he be forced to fight his way out. Not that an assassin would give him much of a chance to do so, but it didn't hurt anything to try anyway.

So as Dorian took a seat, and waited for the person who invited him to reveal themselves, the former Mad Dog of Rocket was on edge. What he didn't know was just where this meeting would take him.

tags:
notes: tl;dr

close tab

played by

light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
Reconnecting (Closed)
POSTED ON Oct 5, 2019 4:53:17 GMT
cadis von klaussner Avatar

[attr="class","merkI"]
[attr="class","merkpokesI"]

slick back hair and a cross upon his forehead. a business suited gentleman entered the hotel, an alolan meowth at his side. a schadenfreude smile had been warn, complimented by hollowed eyes. a genuine greeting was given, "hello!" softly spoken, his words held joviality. but the aura he gave off was one of disgust. could one peer into the afterlife, they'd see a chain of skeletons piled around his very being.

as he sat, he'd lean back. propping himself comfortably within his chair. "the infamous mad dog..." silas did always have the most intriguing people in his circle. "tell me, have you been faring well?" with rocket's hidden status, he wondered how the male was making a living. "i was saddened by your disappearance. it took quite a bit to find you." head craned to the side, his knuckle acting as a support to uphold. "i hope i'm not intruding on your busy schedule or anything!" a bashful smile, followed by a soft chuckle, was given.

notes: hi. have a trash post. :NotLikeThis:

[attr="class","merktagI"]

[newclass=.merkI] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkI b] color: #a695ca; font-size: 12px; [/newclass][newclass=.merktagI a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 6.5px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,646 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Reconnecting (Closed)
POSTED ON Oct 5, 2019 5:48:16 GMT
shiv Avatar
[newclass=.rndBG]--rndColor:#6f5e7b[/newclass]
[nospaces]

[attr="class","rndBG"]
[attr="class","rndHead"]
[attr="class","lnr lnr-bubble"]
[attr="class","lnr lnr-magic-wand"]

🎃TRICK-or-TREAT!

[attr="class","rndHeadA"]

[attr="class","rndIMG"]

[attr="class","rndText"]

A PUMPKABOO FLOATS BY with a treat clasped underneath its tiny fangs. both of you receive the following:[break][break]
[break][break]
(note: you do not need to engage with the pumpkaboo icly).[break]

&

close tab

played by

Tagger

Mad Dog of Rocket
he/him/his
May 8
Pyrite Town, Orre
Heterosexual
Night Club Owner
Executive
Marionette Accardo
Taken
6'00" height
6'00" height
awards
684 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dorian
dorian westcliff
Reconnecting (Closed)
POSTED ON Oct 14, 2019 17:46:36 GMT
dorian westcliff Avatar

Upon seeing the familiar face of Cadis in the room, Dorian found himself in a state of shock. He had not seen the man since assisting in dealing with a group of rebels in Kanto, the same group that kept him from joining Silas in the glorious takeover of Slateport. After picking his jaw up off the ground, Dorian finally found himself bowing to the man before him. Even with Rocket being disbanded, of so he thought, he still held the man in high regard.

"It's good to see you, Cadis, sir.", Dorian told him.

"To be honest, I've just been barely scraping by, if you could call it that. I've been on the run ever since Verdanturf.", he'd admit to him, clearly ashamed of what all was happening. Indeed, life without Rocket was hard. While money wasn't an issue for him, having had the good sense to save his gains over the years, it just wasn't the same. For the most part, he had just been laying low, camping out in the wilderness, looking for the quietest cracks to rest in, keeping his excursions into civilized society to a minimum, in order to avoid detection by the League.

"Trust me, sir, you're not intruding on anything.", he would tell him. "But if you don't mind me asking, why did you track me down? I was told that the organization was disbanded, and to get out of dodge.", he'd tell him. Indeed, he was one of the many that were told to get the hell out of Slateport, lest he be arrested when the League finally stormed the place. Dorian did everything he could to get his little group out of there, making sure they had cover, and money to start anew, with new IDs to integrate into League society. But alas, Dorian himself couldn't risk it, as he was clearly marked with a scar that easily identified him.

tags:
notes: tl;dr

close tab

played by

light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
Reconnecting (Closed)
POSTED ON Oct 28, 2019 19:29:38 GMT
cadis von klaussner Avatar

[attr="class","merkI"]
[attr="class","merkpokesI"]

"you poor thing." to live a life outcast by those of his kind. humans were truly despicable, downright to the core. "i tracked you down because you were, too, once family." a sincere tone, he meant every word spoken from his core. rocket was his family, "you still are family." without a doubt, he saw his fellow former rocket member as such.

"which is why i want to help you." if this was truly what he desired, cadis would not stand against it. "if you so wish, you have an option to live your life without hiding. i can make it happen with just a simple 'yes'. should you wish it, dorian." he can't guarantee it would be a perfect life, but it would be better than his current. "or...you could help me rebirth this region--the world." cadis would lean in, palms clasped together.

"a world without danger." to what did cadis mean by such a cryptic statement? "a world where there is no pain, sickness, or loss...you could help me build that world." he'd add, "you could help create the change silas fought for."

notes: sorry for the late reply.

[attr="class","merktagI"]

[newclass=.merkI] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkI b] color: #a695ca; font-size: 12px; [/newclass][newclass=.merktagI a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 6.5px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Mad Dog of Rocket
he/him/his
May 8
Pyrite Town, Orre
Heterosexual
Night Club Owner
Executive
Marionette Accardo
Taken
6'00" height
6'00" height
awards
684 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dorian
dorian westcliff
Reconnecting (Closed)
POSTED ON Feb 8, 2020 18:35:56 GMT
dorian westcliff Avatar

Perhaps it was the harsher way Silas had done things, but the way with which Cadis spoke to him caught the Mad Dog off guard. Granted, he had to wonder if Cadis was being genuine, or if this was a mere manipulation tactic. Family? Though he owned his life to Rocket, having given him shelter and a purpose after fleeing Orre all those years ago, he knew that he was but a cog in the system, and if Silas had even entertained the thought, his head would be mounted to the nearest fireplace.

Nevertheless, Dorian heard the man out. He could either give Dorian a new life, where he wasn't on the run. Dorian knew that such an outcome would result in him being given a new name, perhaps with a purpose that didn't resonate with him. He would have to live, looking over his shoulder, should anyone find out who he truly was. But it was better than what he was doing now.

But what truly caught his attention was his offer to help him. His wording, however, caused Dorian to become skeptical. "If I'll be honest, Silas never struck me as the type to want such a world. If anything, the Silas I worked with seemed to be rather wrathful in the way he did things. The torching of Kanto, the measures he took in his attempt on Hoenn, and I can safely say, how he'd handle the rest of the world. But then, perhaps you knew a different Silas?", he would tell the man.

"But, Rocket did take me in all those years ago. For that, I am forever in the organization's debt. If you would have me, I would gratefully accept being taken back into the fold, to serve Team Rocket as I am needed.", he would tell Cadis.

tags:
notes: I am so sorry this is late