lucky strike [m]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
lucky strike [m]
POSTED ON Oct 26, 2019 2:34:45 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","augpost"]he swears he can taste the sweetener on her breath, underneath the bitter bite of the whiskey. but he must be imagining it. no, he's definitely imagining it. 

and then he thinks back to the men from before, looking at her like a piece of meat, talking about what they'd do with her. and all of it is so, so inappropriate, so he puts a stop to it and shuts down and pulls back in the slightest

because he's decent (he's not). because he's thinking about her soft lips and how bright her eyes are and how, despite everything, this world still hasn't managed to break her yet. 

it always does. it always will. especially with people like her. 

he waves for the check, does his math, and signs off. he taps the end of the pen against the bar counter and looks at her, rakes his fingers through his hair again. it's disheveled now from all his nervous movements. 

the night's been more stressful than most. 

he stands suddenly, prepared to bid her good night. thank her for the company. say something. but he's not thinking straight, but he's thinking the right things now because he frowns and he says, "can't letcha drive."

remus delicately side-steps him and offers an arm to the woman, knowing full well august won't. 

"we oughtta see ya home. 'specially after t'night." and then he shrugs. "'less you'd rather i call ya a cab."

x x x
@bean2
[newclass=.augpost]font:10px calibri;[/newclass]
[newclass=.augpost i]color:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=.augpost b]color:#716075;font:bold 11px calibri;line-height:12px;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
lucky strike [m]
POSTED ON Oct 26, 2019 2:44:32 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sampokestri"]

[attr="class","sampokes"]

[break][break][break]

[attr="class","sampost"]

Eden blinks as he pays, nervous movements making her nervous, too. When he stands up, Eden stands too, and she's prepared to say goodnight, getting her keys out. Could probably pass a breathalyzer, because she's a casual alcoholic.
[break][break]
But he tells her not to, and she smiles, before patting the Lucario's arm gently. "I'm fine, but thank you." She tells the pokemon. Her feet are killing her, though.
[break][break]
She takes off her heels and sighs loudly, refreshed. She's still 5'9" without them, but at least her feet aren't screaming in pain anymore.
[break][break]
"A cab... Sounds lovely." Because she doesn't want to make him feel like he is more drunk - because she likes him, despite his nervous and gruff nature, and she wants to make sure he's comfortable with his decision to do so for her.
[break][break]
They leave the bar and Eden sits on the curb, stretching her legs out in front of her. "Ahhhh~ That was nice." She tilts her head back and smiles at him, before looking up at Remus. "Do you think he had fun?" She whispers, but loud enough that August can still hear her.

[break][break]

@augustus +

[attr="class","samtri2"]

[attr="class","samnotes"]

[newclass=".sampost"] [/newclass]

[newclass=".sampokestri"] position:absolute;height:0px;width:0px;border-top:solid 23px transparent!important;border-bottom:solid 23px transparent!important;border-right:solid 15px #1a1a1a;margin-left:-30px;margin-top:-17px;z-index:1000;-webkit-transition:.2s;transition:.2s;-ms-transition:.2s;-o-transition:.2s;-moz-transition:.2s; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sampokes"] background-color:#1a1a1a;width:320px;padding:5px;margin-top:-23px;margin-left:15px;height:36px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sampost b"] font-weight:lighter;color:#765d75;font-size:12px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sampost i"] color:#765d75;font-size:12px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sampost a"] color:#765d75;font-size:11px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".samtri2"] position: absolute; height: 0px; width: 0px; border-left: solid 10px #765d75; border-top: solid 15px transparent; border-bottom: solid 15px transparent; margin-top: 5px; margin-left:315px; margin-bottom: 100px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".samnotes"] width:320px; height:20px; background-color:#765d75!important; background:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); text-align:right; padding:5px; color:#1a1a1a; margin-left:-340px;margin-top:-15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".samnotes a"] color:#1a1a1a; font-family:courier new; text-transform:lowercase; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
lucky strike [m]
POSTED ON Oct 26, 2019 12:53:42 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","augpost"]there's a disappointment he doesn't understand when she accepts his offer for a cab ride home. that this tiresome night might be over? that she'd rather he doesn't walk her home? 

that makes sense. she doesn't know him. 

he follows remus and eden out, though hangs back so that he might phone a cab. most of the bars are closing at this time so he's on the phone for a bit, watching her whisper into remus' ear. he opts not to answer and instead slides his gaze elsewhere while he listens to the waiting tone. 

remus chuffs out a laugh and gives her a nod. the lucario mimics her seated position and lets out a wide yawn. 

"a'right, thanks. we're right out front." he hangs up and approaches, extending a hand to help her up. "says he's right around the corner."

x x x
@bean2
[newclass=.augpost b]color:#716075;font:bold 11px calibri;line-height:12px;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
lucky strike [m]
POSTED ON Oct 26, 2019 17:27:28 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[break][break][break]

[attr="class","sampost"]

As August calls the cab, Eden hums to the music still playing out on the patio speakers, her hands tapping her knees as she waits for him to be done on the phone. When he returns and offers her a hand, she pulls herself up with a soft — upsy daisy — and grins at him, nodding.
[break][break]
"Great! My apartment isn’t too far that way." She points past him, closing an eye as if that will help her see it. When she pulls her hand free from his, she grabs her heels from the ground and stands straight again.
[break][break]
"We’ll drop you guys off first, of course." She continues on, stepping out into the middle of a parking spot to stare down the street, waiting for the cab. "Oh, we should get some burgers on the way." Eden sighs wistfully and looks over her shoulder. "I’m famished."
[break][break]

@augustus +

[attr="class","samtri2"]

[newclass=".sampokestri"] position:absolute;height:0px;width:0px;border-top:solid 23px transparent!important;border-bottom:solid 23px transparent!important;border-right:solid 15px #1a1a1a;margin-left:-30px;margin-top:-17px;z-index:1000;-webkit-transition:.2s;transition:.2s;-ms-transition:.2s;-o-transition:.2s;-moz-transition:.2s; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sampokes"] background-color:#1a1a1a;width:320px;padding:5px;margin-top:-23px;margin-left:15px;height:36px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sampost b"] font-weight:lighter;color:#765d75;font-size:12px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".samtri2"] position: absolute; height: 0px; width: 0px; border-left: solid 10px #765d75; border-top: solid 15px transparent; border-bottom: solid 15px transparent; margin-top: 5px; margin-left:315px; margin-bottom: 100px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".samnotes"] width:320px; height:20px; background-color:#765d75!important; background:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); text-align:right; padding:5px; color:#1a1a1a; margin-left:-340px;margin-top:-15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".samnotes a"] color:#1a1a1a; font-family:courier new; text-transform:lowercase; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

NPC

awards
207 posts
NPC DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @rocketnpc1
NPC
lucky strike [m]
POSTED ON Oct 27, 2019 0:20:29 GMT
NPC Avatar
[newclass=.missionBG]--missionColor:#4d72a0[/newclass]
[nospaces]

[attr="class","missionBG"]
[attr="class","missionHead"]
eelektross

is your cargo!

[attr="class","missionCut"]
[attr="class","missionCutIn"]
[attr="class","missionCutBG"]

[attr="class","missionIMG"]

[attr="class","missionText"]

[attr="class","missionStats"]
stats

male - levitate[break]
discharge / ion deluge / coil / flamethrower / giga drain / thrash

YOUR CARGO IS VIOLENT and hard to control. it THRASHES, its thick coiling body jerks around within its confines, chains of electricity sparking from its fins.[break][break]

[attr="class","missionTag"]

@augustus & @bean2
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
lucky strike [m]
POSTED ON Oct 27, 2019 22:38:58 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","augpost"]he follows her finger, but he's fairly sure she doesn't live about the pie shop she's pointing to just a few streets down. though, he notes, he's heard good things about the bakery since it's reopened and has yet to try it. 

he stiffens a bit and remus stands. the cab rounds around the corner and comes up front, idling after august waves and holds up a finger. 

he watches her, for a moment, and deliberates on getting in the cab with her, continuing this strange night, but then takes a step back. remus opens the door for her. 

"we have a few other things we still gotta take care of. i'll--well, i'll see ya around, princess." and then he lifts his chin with a slight frown. "and tell that brother a yours he owes ya a million and one favors, a'right?" 

x x x
@bean2
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
lucky strike [m]
POSTED ON Oct 28, 2019 17:26:06 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[break][break][break]

[attr="class","sampost"]

Eden blinks as he steps towards the car, squinting at him. Maybe he didn’t trust her? She smiles anyway and slips into the cab, gracefully, carrying her heels and purse with her. "Okay!" She smiles and waves as the car door shuts, rolling down the window.
[break][break]
”Careful on your way home!" Eden chimes the words with genuine intent. She waves and smiles as the cab drives away.

[break][break]

@augustus +

[attr="class","samtri2"]