Stormy Silph
pity party [c]
POSTED ON Oct 28, 2019 14:41:20 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","bodygold"]
[attr="class","bodygoldt"]
[break]

How had everything gone to shit so quickly? One minute she had been planning the future, buying an engagement ring - a nice one - with the intent to propose to Alexander and live happily ever after.[break][break]

Because, after all, she had loved him, right? Deeply.[break][break]

And yet here she was, her second bottle of wine in hand, phone in the other, frantically texting the only other friend she had. Cait had already heard enough of her whining, her pining, her annoying despair. Kim was a brick wall, but at least she hadn't been told to stop calling yet.[break][break]

"Why did you have to run away on vacation now, Kim? Did you know I was gonna fuck everything up? Did you know this was gonna happen and so you packed up your shit and you went on some fancy trip to avoid my mess?"[break][break]

She's angry, probably a little buzzed, so her voice comes through his voicemail a little slurred and confusing.[break][break]

She fumbles her phone, dropping it. The motion disconnects the phone call and she sends a messy text that doesn't mean anything.[break][break]

fsodfs[break][break]

Disregard that, I dropped my phone.[break][break]

Please come home, Kim.[break][break]

I need a friend.

[break][break]

[newclass=.bodygold] font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 12px; color: #aaa; padding: 35px; width: 330px; margin: 0 auto; margin-top: 30px; text-align: justify; background: #2e2e2e; border-radius: 3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygold b] color: #DEA20C; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygold h1] display: inline-block; font-style: italic; font-size: 14px; line-height: 0%; color: #DEA20C; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygold h2] display: inline-block; line-height: 0%; font-size: 11px; font-weight: bold; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #DEA02C; [/newclass]

[newclass=.bodygoldt] float: right; margin: -36px; margin-top: -26px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygoldt a] font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #DEA02C; font-weight: bold; letter-spacing: 1px; text-decoration: none; background: #333; padding: 10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.bodygoldp] margin-left: -35px; margin-bottom: -40px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygoldp img] background: #333; padding: 10px; padding-left: 0px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

giz

golden boy
cute
twenty-seven
september 23
slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
let's come to terms- and embrace it. concur, admit, concede, and face it. i'm cute~
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
pity party [c]
POSTED ON Oct 28, 2019 16:52:02 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
It was late, or was it early? Whatever time it was, the sun had yet to rise and whatever fresh hell Stormy had presented him with, he was forced to comply with. Better than letting his mind numb away while he awaited his for his flight home to dock and welcome its passengers in.

Her words did not come out clearly- Kim obviously noticing the intoxication in her voice. The message she had left him imprinted on his brain, the man not all there as he searched for comforting words to give her.

It was really ill timed for the girl to get her heart broken, Kim’s vacation having to be cut a few days short in order to spend time with the girl in her unhinged state.

He returned the call, tiredly leaning back in the chair he currently occupied as he spoke.

Stormy, I’m coming home right now. It’ll take hours for me to arrive, but if my house is a mess when I get there I’m kicking you out.

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
if you could only see the beast you've made of me
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
pity party [c]
POSTED ON Oct 29, 2019 1:53:47 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]
[break]

He calls back and she answers almost immediately. He's talking but she's talking over him whining and crying and blubbering about how sorry she is and how he doesn't need to come home, she'll be okay. But he gets to the end of his explanation and she pulls herself together. On the other side of the phone, she rubs tears from her cheeks, takes another sip of wine and breathes a sigh.[break][break]

"Thank you. I really need you."[break][break]

He probably hangs up first because she can't find the end call button. His warning rings in her head a few times and she panics, turning to look at the disaster the living room is in. She'd been sleeping on the couch because she didn't want to disturb Kim's pristine guest room. She had, however, spread most of her clothes and belongings across the entire living room.[break][break]

She'd probably slept in the same pair of sweats and trashy t-shirt for the past week because she'd been too lazy and sad to bother doing laundry. [break][break]

"If my house is a mess when I get there I'm kicking you out."[break][break]

One more sip of wine. One more ugly groan because she knows she's absolutely out of her skull and it'll be a miracle if she can clean herself up in time. She has hours, but she's so tired.[break][break]

But, she manages. She manages to pick up all her clothes and put them into a laundry hamper at the very least. The dishes she's left in the sink for the past few days she's finally cleaned. She cut her thumb fumbling a butter knife but managed to find a bandaid to cover it up. [break][break]

By the time he's home, the house is in much less disarray, but still not the same perfect condition he had left it in. She is, however, taking a sobering nap on the couch, wrapped up in fuzzy blankets and smelling a lil funky because she'd washed everything but herself.[break][break]

At least she tried.

[break][break]

[newclass=.bodygold] font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 12px; color: #aaa; padding: 35px; width: 330px; margin: 0 auto; margin-top: 30px; text-align: justify; background: #2e2e2e; border-radius: 3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygold h1] display: inline-block; font-style: italic; font-size: 14px; line-height: 0%; color: #DEA20C; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygold h2] display: inline-block; line-height: 0%; font-size: 11px; font-weight: bold; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #DEA02C; [/newclass]

[newclass=.bodygoldt] float: right; margin: -36px; margin-top: -26px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygoldt a] font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #DEA02C; font-weight: bold; letter-spacing: 1px; text-decoration: none; background: #333; padding: 10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.bodygoldp img] background: #333; padding: 10px; padding-left: 0px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

NPC

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
206 posts
NPC DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @rocketnpc1
NPC
pity party [c]
POSTED ON Oct 29, 2019 4:29:10 GMT
NPC Avatar
[newclass=.rndBG]--rndColor:#6f5e7b[/newclass]
[nospaces]

[attr="class","rndBG"]
[attr="class","rndHead"]
[attr="class","lnr lnr-bubble"]
[attr="class","lnr lnr-magic-wand"]

🎃TRICK-or-TREAT!

[attr="class","rndHeadA"]

[attr="class","rndIMG"]

[attr="class","rndText"]

A PUMPKABOO FLOATS BY with a treat clasped underneath its tiny fangs. both of you receive the following:[break][break]
[break][break]
(note: you do not need to engage with the pumpkaboo icly).[break]
&

close tab

played by

giz

golden boy
cute
twenty-seven
september 23
slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
let's come to terms- and embrace it. concur, admit, concede, and face it. i'm cute~
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
pity party [c]
POSTED ON Oct 29, 2019 4:41:40 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
Her blubbering was somewhat unwelcome,the councilman stifling a disgruntled sigh as he gave a hastened end to the girl.

Ye-Okay-Love you too- Bye.

Words half meant to end the call earlier, a deep sigh following as he leaned back further into his seat, a sudden rining over the intercom announcing the arrival of his flight. At least he’d be able to get some shuteye on the plane, it’ll at least ready him for what he was about to sit through.

And of course, upon arrival, he had seen the untidy mess his living room had become, the remnants of a hasty reorganization spotted as soon as he had entered through the front door.

A hand reached for his face, a hefty sigh following as he attempted to release stress by pinching the bridge of his nose, the sound of him rolling his suitcase down the hallway signalling his return. He would release a Gothorita as he walked, the pokemon giving a stunned look to her surroundings as Kim spoke up.

Home sweet home right? Wake up that bum on the couch and get her cleaned up, please.

The pokemon would approach Stormy, nudging her slightly to wake her. If she did not respond the pokemon would use psychic, floating her towards the bath and forcing her to freshen up a bit- a light shower, a washing of her face, simple things to make her more presentable to the eyes of another.

Meanwhile Kim would return to the living room and finish cleaning up the mess that she had made, sure to set her clothing into the wash.

Once she had returned, Kim looked her up and down, a set of his own pajamas supplied to her in place of the ones he had currently been cleaning. The man sat on the couch, one leg crossed over another as he sipped a newly opened bottle of wine.

The bottle looked more expensive than what she had previously been drinking, a red wine saved specifically for less than reasonable situations. Another glass sat opposite of the table it had rested on, reserved for none other than the one had had come all this way for, Stormy.

What do you want to talk about first, the crash and burn of your hastily planned future or the fact that you couldn’t keep it together long enough for me to finish my vacation.

A playful smile set onto his lips, subsequently placed onto the rim of the cup as he sipped the liquid within quietly.

My time is in your hands for the remainder of my hiatus, so use it as you will.

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
pity party [c]
POSTED ON Oct 29, 2019 14:19:25 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]
[break]

Stormy would stir only at the incessant nudging of Kim's Gothorita. Her head hurt and she could hear herself mumbling complaints, insisting that she's safe and comfortable here on the couch and to please not move her.[break][break]

But suddenly her legs are not her own and she's being swept off to the bathroom for a much-needed shower. She felt mildly humiliated, if that were possible through the pounding headache and the heaviness in her limbs. After her face was patted dry and her hair folded up into a damp bun, she felt more like herself.[break][break]

She came back out dressed in a set of Kim's pajamas, her own having been tossed in the laundry or destroyed. Either was appropriate.[break][break]

Kim is sitting on the couch, looking less than pleased with her and perhaps even a little bored. It breaks her heart all the more and she can feel herself shaking.[break][break]

He speaks but his words come across harshly, bluntly. The crash and burn of her hastily planned future, the fact she couldn't keep it together. She had ruined his vacation, that much was obvious. She was a horrible, selfish friend.[break][break]

Contrary to what her body was screaming for her to do - which was start ugly sobbing and pour out everything she had been feeling the past week or two - she merely tugs a blanket around her and slowly makes her way towards him.[break][break]

"Can you- can you just hold me for a little bit?"[break][break]

She crumbles to the floor at his feet, unwilling to curl up with him on the couch for fear she'd spill his drink. Instead, she lays her head in his lap and sighs.[break][break]

"I'm really good at fucking everything up, aren't I?"

[break][break]

close tab

played by

giz

golden boy
cute
twenty-seven
september 23
slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
pity party [c]
POSTED ON Oct 29, 2019 15:58:41 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
A hand gently sets itself on her head, light strokes caressing her hair as he sipped from his glass.

You’re more than just your fuckups, sweetie. Its only human for us to make mistakes, and just because this one was… well… a huge embarrassment, doesn’t mean that its the end of the world.

He sets the glass down onto the table, leaning back and uncrossing his legs, his hand still resting atop her head.

Stone was a fool anyways, you’re better off without someone stupid enough let you go like that.

Though if the same situation had happened to him, Kim was afraid that he’d likely have acted the same way.

The Gothorita returned to the living room, sitting herself down opposite of Kim and grabbing the unoccupied glass herself. Psychic floated the bottle over and poured the pokemon a serving of wine, promptly returning it to the coffee table as she leaned back, glass in hand, tapping away at a smart tablet quietly.

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
pity party [c]
POSTED ON Oct 29, 2019 16:05:09 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]
[break]

She closes her eyes as he strokes her hair. It's comforting, she needed this. Someone she could lean on just for a moment while she collected herself.[break][break]

He's straight to the point and coarse, he's the Kim Cole she needs to get back on her feet.[break][break]

"It really was a huge embarrassment. The biggest."[break][break]

With a hand, she clumsily wipes her cheek again, a fresh tear having leaked. She tilts her head up at him, scooching closer as he uncrosses his legs. [break][break]

"He took the ring, Kim. He took it and told me he wanted to wait. But he didn't wait, he just left. He took my heart and my ring and he ran away."[break][break]

She's frowning, her normally bright and lively face forlorn and sad.[break][break]

He's probably right, she's probably better off without Alex. But it still hurts because she had loved him. A part of her still did.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

giz

golden boy
cute
twenty-seven
september 23
slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
pity party [c]
POSTED ON Oct 29, 2019 16:32:59 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
A slight pain tinged his chest, a look of annoyance forming on his face at her words. His features quickly reformed to calm, hints of the previous expression still noticeable in the lines of his face.

Kim understood mulling a commitment over more than anyone- his job required him to be able to make decisions that would affect others on a daily basis- but to simply leave it in the air without notice? It was unforgivable.

...Men are trash Stormy, trust me, I’m one of them.

He sighs, mulling over the right words to give her, attempting to bypass any self-depreciating thoughts that had overcome him in the moment. As much as it meant for him to take this time off, it was obviously a hindrance to the one he loved so dearly. Not being there when Stormy needed him hurt, but obviously not as much she had been as of late. He couldn’t help but feel selfish for following his own pursuits, a very off-brand thing for the man.

Soon enough he would shake the thoughts, silence breaking once the right words had come to him.

If you ask me, I think you really dodged a bullet with him. Idolization is never a good thing to build a relationship on, it only leads to misconceptions and the eventual crash and burn of your dreams. Why do you think the term, ‘never meet your heroes,’ was created?

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
pity party [c]
POSTED ON Oct 30, 2019 13:52:56 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]
[break]

Stormy takes another raspy breath as he speaks. It's not much in the means of being comforting or kind, but she'll take it because it's coming from Kim and she had begged him to come home.[break][break]

For a while after, the pair sit in mutual silence. At some point, Stormy brushes loose strands of hair from her mouth and snuggles in closer.[break][break]

She's too sick from having not stopped wine-tasting the past few days to truly feel guilt about tearing him away from his vacation. She had always been a little selfish, thinking of herself first before others. And the fact was, he had come, so she had gotten what she wanted.[break][break]

Stormy stiffens as he confides in her that she had dodged a bullet, asking her a question that she isn't sure she wants to hear.[break][break]

"He said he loved me.."[break][break]

Her voice is so thin, so sad, so lost. She isn't sure she has any more tears to cry, and it almost makes the pain in her voice sound sadder.[break][break]

Her hand bunches her blanket tighter around her and she angrily wipes another stray tear from her face. They're coming one at a time and sporadically and she's tired of it. She's tired of being tired, of being sad, of being unable to pick herself up.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

giz

golden boy
cute
twenty-seven
september 23
slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
pity party [c]
POSTED ON Oct 30, 2019 19:03:55 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
A feeling sturs in his gut, a mix of emotions overcoming him as he gently stirred in his seat, his body moving forward to grab the cup he had perched on the tabletop previously. He tilted his head back, downing the rest of the liquid within, then promptly lowered himself down to her level, his legs sliding under the coffee table as he outstretched them.

Lying his head atop hers, he’d speak calmly, an arm wrapping around her shoulder and pulling her into his embrace.

Love is only a word until put into action, m’dear. This, what we have here, this is love, and if someone isn’t willing to care for you like I do then they aren’t worth the worry.

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
pity party [c]
POSTED ON Oct 30, 2019 22:58:23 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]
[break]

He shifts his weight and she starts to pull away, worried she's putting his leg to sleep or generally bothering him.[break][break]

But then he's finishing his drink and sliding down to the floor to sit with her, to pull her close, to lay his cheek against her head.[break][break]

Stormy breaths deeply, steadying the buildup of emotion threatening to burst at his window of affection. He's warm and safe, the type of companionship she needed. No strings, no ulterior motive, just their bond.[break][break]

His words resonate in her and she snuggles closer, choking on her words and instead nodding her agreement for fear she might cry. She needs to stop her crying.[break][break]

"I love you too, Kim. Thank you for never giving up on me, you're one of my closest friends."

[break][break]

close tab

played by

giz

golden boy
cute
twenty-seven
september 23
slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
pity party [c]
POSTED ON Nov 1, 2019 15:38:37 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
I know, I know, I’m such a blessing to all the lives I’m in. So generous, so caring. Readily available. Gosh I’m just, the whole damn package.

The over exaggeration could continue for hours, Kim always ready to indulge himself in his own praise, but he’d halt squeezing Stormy a bit closer as he gave her arm a quick rub.

I’ll always be here when you need me Stormy.

His voice grew soft and sincere as he pulled her in for one last hug, promptly pushing her away as he came to a stand.

Now, enough doldrums about your lost love. It’s about time we got this pity party into full swing. We need snacks, we need drinks, we need blankets. We. Need. To order takeout, I’m starving.

He offers Stormy a hand in an attempt to pull her up onto the couch, his eyes averting to the Gothorita as he asked a question to the pokemon.

What are you feeling Bella, pizza? Kantonese? Jhotonese? Ooooh, maybe we should order a smorgasbord of foods from different places. What do you think Storms? Pig out or nah?

His mood instantly shifted, the once somber and sympathetic Kim now lively and expressive, seeing that Stormy’s piteous plight need not more austere environments. If she was going to recover from this then sulking on it any longer would do her no good.

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
pity party [c]
POSTED ON Nov 1, 2019 22:40:42 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]
[break]

Stormy can't help but giggle, genuinely amused at his over-exaggeration, his self-praise.[break][break]

As she goes to shake her head and chastise him, she's tucked in closer, his one arm giving her a tight squeeze and an arm rub. It's followed by a heart-warming promise, one that she appreciates more than anything.[break][break]

"I know you will, but I'll still hold you to it. Because, as you said, men are trash and you're one of them."[break][break]

She's pushed aside, their brief moment of affection dismissed as he stands up to abandon her on the floor. He wraps up their little mushpot session with a hand to pull her to her feet and onto the couch where he promptly brings up the genius idea of ordering food.[break][break]

He shoots a question to his Gothorita before glancing back to her, in which she's paused to think about this.[break][break]

"A smorgasbord sounds pretty fuckin' good, actually. Let's just pig out."[break][break]

She smiles.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

giz

golden boy
cute
twenty-seven
september 23
slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
pity party [c]
POSTED ON Nov 2, 2019 6:32:09 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
He chokes up, pretending to fight back tears, her words passing through his ears matter-of-factly.

That’s my girl, I’m so proud of you. Already on the right track right after getting her heart torn out.

He moved closer, setting a hand on her head an ruffling her hair in a parental fashion.

You’re gonna be just fine kiddo.

Finally he pretends to wipe a tear, swiping his finger under his eye quickly before turning to the Gothorita an assault of commands thrown her way.

Bella, write this down. I need 2 large pizzas from Dieno’s, one all meat and one supreme. Next we’re gonna need Johtonese, I’m thinking maybe those noodles we always order. You know, the thick ones that have that tasty sauce on them and veggies thrown into the mix. Those are the best, get those. Oh, that reminds me! Can you see if that one Kalosian restaurant we went to delivers? Their pasta was divine, I think Stormy might like it.-

His droning would continue on and on, seemingly unending as the Gothorita diligently pecked away at the tablet, ensuring that all his request were jot down before she began ordering them.

If the antics he had planned for him this night didn’t release the inhibitions that overcame Stormy then the food they were going to dine on would, the coming night sure to be one to remember in favor of ones rather forgotten.