Serena Malcolm
thorn's plotter
POSTED ON Jan 23, 2021 13:45:32 GMT
Serena Malcolm Avatar
[attr="class","cherry"]
Birds of Prey~
made by mizo
[attr="class","soda"]
[attr="class","soda2"]Am I posting this again? Yes. Because I'm dumb and made a mistake that had to be edited. I actually had to adjust Sera's whole character background because apparently I couldn't read. ANYWAY. I heard Gavin was trying to recruit Adrian and I think Sera can help. I've been plotting with Milky and currently the reason Serena moved to Hoenn recently was so that she'd be closer to rocket because she recently was recruited again as well.

In the past she was a member of the old Kanto rocket league. (but that was against her will) So when the previous leader passed away she was free to go home. She did that for a year before being recruited to join the new league. Milky was saying that Flynn works in Intel and would believe because Sera is good with tech and a influencer that she would be a great addition for rocket for plans later. After Sera was approved by an underboss she was accepted in.

So I guess we can talk about what Sera can do to help Adrian ease into the group. Unlike before, when I said she wouldn't want to be apart of Rocket, she'd be loyal to them now. They're different from the rocket she dealt with in the past. Something she could get behind properly. Plus it's a bonus for her and her influencer work. So yeah we can discuss something here yeah? Sorry for the double post and ping LOL.

[newclass=.cherry]width:108px;height:208px; padding: 20px;background-color:#ffffff;border:1px solid #ef6498; margin-top: -260px; margin-left: -10px; z-index: 1; float: left;[/newclass][newclass=.soda]width: 290px; height: 188px; padding: 30px;background-color:#ffffff;border:1px solid #ef6498; margin-top: -10px; margin-right: 10px; z-index: 1; float: right; [/newclass][newclass=.soda2]width: 280px; height: 188px; padding-right: 10px;overflow: auto;[/newclass][newclass=.soda2::-webkit-scrollbar]background-color:#f1f1f1;width: 1px;[/newclass][newclass=.soda2::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background-color:#ef6498;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
we'll never get free, lamb to the slaughter
awards
4,094 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
thorn's plotter
POSTED ON Jan 25, 2021 7:55:32 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","milkplots"]

[break]

jayden x [break][break]

to put this somewhere more official since we've already discussed this at length, but FOUND FAMILY PLOTS. i love all the parallels that we can draw between the two, especially since most are completely accidental. their loyalty to team rocket, combined with their big nerd energy (read: emotional constipation) would make for some fun threads.

[break][break] i would love to explore a thread where maybe gavin tries to teach him some socialization skills or real-world things. (ie. strip clubs, memes, etc.)

[break][break] that, or they could have slumber party sleepovers together, and gavin can ask him if hes going steady with chu-e.

[newclass=.milkplots img] float:none; height:70px; width:70px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.milkplots b]background: #fcba03; color:#000; font:9px roboto mono; padding:2px 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.milkplots a]font:9px roboto mono; padding:0px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#000!important;[/newclass]

[googlefont=roboto+mono]

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
thorn's plotter
POSTED ON Mar 24, 2021 18:50:04 GMT
Deleted Avatar

@joan &

SO I WOULD LIKE TO BE FRIENDS???

Blah blah blah ex-rocket blah blah blah now geneticist for the league. 

How could Orion interact with Joan? I would love for her to become a help to the league's efforts, so maybe they could work as partners for a specific project? If not, Joan would totallyyyyy help take him out. Maybe drag him to the bar or help him with his relationship struggles? 

ALSO

@joan &

How would Gavin feel about ex-rockets like Joan who left to join and support the league's efforts against Rocket? How would they interact? Joan would definitely be sad about it and still consider people from Rocket her estranged family, especially someone like Gavin. I dont know what you want their previous relationship to be, but she would at least look up to him and his accomplishments. 

BUT MAYBE??? MAYBE??? IDK what kinda of rival you're looking for 'Patrick Cavalli', but they could definitely have some league v rocket rivalry. 
close tab

played by

owli

dross, captain
she, her
august 17
Lilycove, Hoenn
bisexual
sailor / treasure hunter
nautica owner
how bold I was, could be - will be - still am
awards
2,345 posts
skyler dross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @skyler
skyler dross
thorn's plotter
POSTED ON May 21, 2021 9:17:05 GMT
skyler dross Avatar
yes hello, i am here to say that i love gavin and that i want a kaiju battle one day in the future should a certain legendary come skyler's way
endeavors, what endeavors?

no, but seriously. kaiju battle
close tab

played by

FreezyNyao

Pepita, Sunshine
She/Her
July 4th
Littleroot
Pansexual
Hobby Photographer
Civilian
7 height
7 height
awards
55 posts
part of
TAG WITH @soleil
Soleil Delarosa
thorn's plotter
POSTED ON May 29, 2021 1:32:00 GMT
Soleil Delarosa Avatar

Your characters both have pretty faceclaims and the art you chose looks great :3 I'd love to RP with either of them some time, from what I can tell at a glance it seems like they'd be fun new personalities to mingle with and try to bounce off of from what I've written with before. ouo
close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

he/him/his
January 9th
Hammerlocke
demisexual
ranger/photographer
senior ranger
6’1” height
6’1” height
awards
205 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ever
ever blackwell
thorn's plotter
POSTED ON Jun 25, 2023 1:31:50 GMT
ever blackwell Avatar
[googlefont="Tangerine"][googlefont="Lato"][googlefont="Oswald"]
[attr="class","mainbox"]
[attr="class","innerbox"]
[attr="class","heading"] &&

[attr="class","subs"]acquaintances
[attr="class","content"]
I’ve enjoyed rping with you so I decided to throw more characters your way. Ranger plots. Ever is a new ranger, though he already has a mentor, who is looking to connect with fellow rangers. Unsure if they could be friends. He struggles with his own stuff that makes it hard for him to open up to others. However his loyalty might actually help them become friends. He’s extremely loyal to those he considers his friends and can’t turn a blind eye to someone he feels needs help. Add to the fact he’s self sacrificing I could see him being the type to try and pull him out of his insecurities even if he struggles with his own insecurities. He’s often self deprecating when it comes to himself but thinks no one else deserves to struggle with insecurities so would try to help him feel more secure about himself if he can.

[newclass=".mainbox"]width:400px;padding:10px;border:solid 10px #cecece;background-color:#dedede;color:#000;[/newclass]
[newclass=".heading"]font-family:'Tangerine', bold;font-size:40px;text-align:center;border-bottom:solid 1px #949494;[/newclass]
[newclass=".innerbox"]background-color:#fff;padding:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".subs"]font-family:'Oswald', bold;font-size:20px;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".content"]font-family:'Lato', sans-serif;font-size:13px;text-align:justify;color:#1c1c1c;[/newclass]

[googlefont="Tangerine"][googlefont="Lato"][googlefont="Oswald"]
[attr="class","mainbox"]
[attr="class","innerbox"]
[attr="class","heading"] &&

[attr="class","subs"]acquaintances
[attr="class","content"]
Considering he’s a rocket and an underboss I’m interested in throwing Ryker at him. Rping with his would be a different experience than rping with Sage. While he’s dedicated to Rocket like Sage his dedication is more obvious. He’ll do whatever rocket ask of him. He’s an assassin so his strengths like in missions that require assassinations. Due to not really being able to connect with his emotions he sees himself as a weapon and therefore doesn’t usually act unless following orders from a superior.

[newclass=".mainbox"]width:400px;padding:10px;border:solid 10px #cecece;background-color:#dedede;color:#000;[/newclass]
[newclass=".heading"]font-family:'Tangerine', bold;font-size:40px;text-align:center;border-bottom:solid 1px #949494;[/newclass]
[newclass=".innerbox"]background-color:#fff;padding:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".subs"]font-family:'Oswald', bold;font-size:20px;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".content"]font-family:'Lato', sans-serif;font-size:13px;text-align:justify;color:#1c1c1c;[/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights