Stormy Silph
storm chaser [g]
POSTED ON Apr 4, 2020 21:58:50 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","bodygold"]
[attr="class","bodygoldt"]
[break]

"My instincts may be wrong, but I trust them more than I trust your pretty words. You already made your intentions crystal clear."[break][break]

Her fingers bury themselves in the thick fur of her Arcanine, but the beast stands stoically at her side, gaze unwavering.[break][break]

Olivia's curtsy is shallow and Stormy lifts her nose a little higher, unimpressed. Her praises are empty and give the young woman no comfort or implication that she is at all apologetic for what had taken place. She expects a reward, and she will be sorely disappointed.[break][break]

"Arcanine can show you the way out of the gym. I have other matters to attend to, ranger obligations to discuss."[break][break]

With that said, she lifts a finger and thumb to her mouth and emits a sharp whistle. The sound of wings churning air above her grows closer as a pair of black wings bring with it the shape of her Charizard, Wadjet. The dragon settles next to the gym leader, and Stormy climbs aboard without another word.[break][break]

Together, they push up off the ground and spray dirt, to which Arcanine shakes the debris from his fur and approaches Olivia to guide her to the front of the building.[break][break]

gym challenge: failed

[break][break]

[attr="class","bodygoldp"]

[break][break]

[newclass=.bodygold] font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 12px; color: #aaa; padding: 35px; width: 330px; margin: 0 auto; margin-top: 30px; text-align: justify; background: #2e2e2e; border-radius: 3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygold b] color: #DEA20C; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygold h1] display: inline-block; font-style: italic; font-size: 14px; line-height: 0%; color: #DEA20C; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygold h2] display: inline-block; line-height: 0%; font-size: 11px; font-weight: bold; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #DEA02C; [/newclass]

[newclass=.bodygoldt] float: right; margin: -36px; margin-top: -26px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygoldt a] font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #DEA02C; font-weight: bold; letter-spacing: 1px; text-decoration: none; background: #333; padding: 10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.bodygoldp] margin-left: -35px; margin-bottom: -40px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygoldp img] background: #333; padding: 10px; padding-left: 0px;[/newclass]