Stormy Silph
naked eye [m]
POSTED ON Nov 9, 2019 23:57:05 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","bodygold"]
[attr="class","bodygoldt"]@bean3
[break]

It was time to start over. It was time to clear out her small apartment in Lavaridge and turn her life around. There was so much clutter, so many unwashed dishes, so many bags of chips and bottles of wine lying around the living room and kitchen that she hadn't had the energy to put away. Of course, she had had company over several times for the past week, but not even that had been enough for her to fully get out of her funk.[break][break]

Sure, it had helped, but the final shove was probably the persistence of her company and the fact that Lavaridge was getting colder. Not that the town ever got ridiculously cold because it was a town at the bottom of a volcano, but still. The cold was affecting her mood and making her stir-crazy. She had decided then and there that it was time to finally clean out her apartment.[break][break]

She'd shoot Oswald a text then after spending the better part of her morning not doing.. anything. In fact, she was sprawled on the couch still in her pajamas, sipping a now-cold coffee and almost praying Oz didn't show up. Actually taking the first step to do household chores was actually the worst.

[break][break]

[newclass=.bodygold] font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 12px; color: #aaa; padding: 35px; width: 330px; margin: 0 auto; margin-top: 30px; text-align: justify; background: #2e2e2e; border-radius: 3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygold b] color: #DEA20C; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygold h1] display: inline-block; font-style: italic; font-size: 14px; line-height: 0%; color: #DEA20C; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygold h2] display: inline-block; line-height: 0%; font-size: 11px; font-weight: bold; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #DEA02C; [/newclass]

[newclass=.bodygoldt] float: right; margin: -36px; margin-top: -26px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygoldt a] font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #DEA02C; font-weight: bold; letter-spacing: 1px; text-decoration: none; background: #333; padding: 10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.bodygoldp] margin-left: -35px; margin-bottom: -40px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygoldp img] background: #333; padding: 10px; padding-left: 0px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
naked eye [m]
POSTED ON Nov 11, 2019 2:40:08 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","grabod"]
[attr="class","gra"]
[attr="class","grawords"]
[attr="class","gratag"]

Oz was mostly just expecting to do a bit of work that day, and head to bed early - he's had a long day, and the day before had left him weary.
[break][break]
Very weary.
[break][break]
But when he receives the text from Stormy for help to clean up her place, he can't exactly refuse - he's also texted her to help him a couple of times these past few weeks.
[break][break]
And, he said he'd be there when she needs him.
[break][break]
So there he was, standing outside her door, a homecooked pasta dish in a small basket - the same one he's been using for weeks to bring things over - and knocks on the door, taking a deep breath. When she opens up, he grins and looks down at her pyjamas, raising an eyebrow. He smirks. "Enjoying your day off, then?" He steps past her on the threshold, squeezing her wrist gently, before nodding towards the kitchen.
[break][break]
"I brought us some lunch - fuel to clean up." He pauses, looking at the picture frames that still haven't been cleaned since last time he was over. "I'll get the vacuum, too." He chuckles softly, looking back at her. "To clean up the glass."

[attr="class","grapokes"]

[newclass=.grabod] background: #2e2e2e; width:300px; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]

[newclass=.gra] margin-top: 40px; width: 300px; text-align: justify; font-family: 'roboto'; background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/2gq2C65/black-thread.png); padding-right:50px; background-color: #2e2e2e; border-radius: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.grawords] padding: 30px; background: #202020; font-size: 12px; color: #aaa; line-height: 16px; border-radius: 2px; border-right: solid 4px #2e2e2e; [/newclass]
[newclass=.grawords b] color: #dea02c; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.grapokes] text-align: center; width:300px; margin-left: -30px; margin-bottom: -20px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.gratag] padding: 0px; text-align: right; margin-bottom: 10px; margin-top: -20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.gratag a] font-size: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: bold; letter-spacing: 1px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
if you could only see the beast you've made of me
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
naked eye [m]
POSTED ON Nov 11, 2019 3:32:24 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]
[break]

She had come to expect his gracious gifts at her front door, the home cooked meals or warm take outs nicely packaged and waiting for when she opened the door. Part of her was guilty for it, but the other part felt comforted every time he stopped by.[break][break]

The door sounds with a familiar knock and she springs from her sprawled out position on the couch. She takes a minute to calm her flyaway hairs, not that it helps her look less disheveled, like she'd totally been lounging all day being lazy.[break][break]

But her smile is bright and full of relief as Oz's face appears on the other side of the door. Theres a deviousness to her grin, however, as she tugs him through.[break][break]

"We don't have to start cleaning right away.." she pouts, though has already detected in the weariness in his voice that he's too tired to even probably help put the house back in order.[break][break]

Still, her attention falls back on the broken picture frames and she sighs, scratching her head. Those really needed to be cleaned up before she hurt herself.

[break][break]

[newclass=.bodygold] font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 12px; color: #aaa; padding: 35px; width: 330px; margin: 0 auto; margin-top: 30px; text-align: justify; background: #2e2e2e; border-radius: 3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygold h1] display: inline-block; font-style: italic; font-size: 14px; line-height: 0%; color: #DEA20C; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygold h2] display: inline-block; line-height: 0%; font-size: 11px; font-weight: bold; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #DEA02C; [/newclass]

[newclass=.bodygoldt] float: right; margin: -36px; margin-top: -26px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygoldt a] font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #DEA02C; font-weight: bold; letter-spacing: 1px; text-decoration: none; background: #333; padding: 10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.bodygoldp img] background: #333; padding: 10px; padding-left: 0px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
naked eye [m]
POSTED ON Nov 13, 2019 6:21:12 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","grabod"]
[attr="class","gra"]
[attr="class","gratag"]

Looking her over, Oz smiles, laughing as she practically drags him through the door. "Woah, woah." He chuckles softly and moves to take his shoes off, humming as he thinks about what she's saying - what she's asking.
[break][break]
"As much as I'd love to play hooky on the whole cleaning up thing..." Oz gives her a grin, an eyebrow raising. "I really think we should clean up." He stands and squeezes her hand, gently. His foot shuffles his shoes against the wall and out of the way, and he leans down, so he's right next to her ear.
[break][break]
"Maybe it'll get too late and I'll have to spend the night." He whispers, before pulling back, grinning. "Come on. Let's get started." He points to the mess.

[newclass=.grabod] background: #2e2e2e; width:300px; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]

[newclass=.gra] margin-top: 40px; width: 300px; text-align: justify; font-family: 'roboto'; background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/2gq2C65/black-thread.png); padding-right:50px; background-color: #2e2e2e; border-radius: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.grawords] padding: 30px; background: #202020; font-size: 12px; color: #aaa; line-height: 16px; border-radius: 2px; border-right: solid 4px #2e2e2e; [/newclass]

[newclass=.grapokes] text-align: center; width:300px; margin-left: -30px; margin-bottom: -20px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.gratag] padding: 0px; text-align: right; margin-bottom: 10px; margin-top: -20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.gratag a] font-size: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: bold; letter-spacing: 1px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
naked eye [m]
POSTED ON Nov 14, 2019 15:54:00 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]
[break]

He protests and she loosens her grip on his hand immediately, her tug growing slack as she turns to look at him.[break][break]

Of course, he's speaking sensibly. The house needs to be cleaned and it's what she had invited him over to do. She's quiet as he takes off his shoes and squeezes her hand. But she breaths in a quiet gasp as he leans down to her ear, whispering.[break][break]

Colour fills her cheeks momentarily as she turns her face away, a smile playing on her lips.[break][break]

She slips her hand out of his to pull her hair up into a bun so it didn't tickle her face as she worked. Then she'd disappear to the kitchen to find the broom and dustpan.[break][break]

"Alright, alright. You've convinced me."

[break][break]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
naked eye [m]
POSTED ON Nov 14, 2019 20:09:10 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","grabod"]
[attr="class","gra"]
[attr="class","gratag"]

"Alright. You sweep up the big pieces." Oz pulls out a bag of bread and wiggles it. "I'll get all the tiny pieces that can't be swept." He pulls a few slices out and waits for her to sweep up, before squishing the bread onto the floor in the general area where the frames had broken. When he pulls the bread back up, it's speckled with little dots of glass, glittering in the light of the lamps in the living room.
[break][break]
"What else did you need help cleaning?" He looks around at the rest of the apartment. He had left it, for the most part, how she had it. Sometimes he'd sneak a wine bottle or two into the trash, and do the dishes when he was around - but he knew Stormy wasn't in a good place, so he respected her right to do what she wanted with her own apartment.
[break][break]
"Just let me know how I can help." He smiles over at her, rubbing at his chin. He needs to shave tonight.

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
naked eye [m]
POSTED ON Nov 15, 2019 16:23:41 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]
[break]

It only takes her a moment to pick up the broken pieces with her broom, sweeping them to the side and gathering it into the dustpan. The larger pieces of glass she picks up delicately to place in the trash, along with the picture frames themselves. [break][break]

Meanwhile, Oz kneels down with pieces of bread to pick up the remaining tiny pieces that the broom couldn't pick up.[break][break]

He asks her a genuine question, because, after all, she'd asked him to come over to help her clean. But she swallows the pit in her throat and she suddenly feels overwhelmed and annoyed with herself as she takes a quick scan of the livingroom that was still in shambles, in the kitchen full of unwashed dishes.[break][break]

"Everything. It's time to purge. I'm tired of moping and grieving."[break][break]

She takes a deep breath to steel herself because now is absolutely not the time to cry.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
naked eye [m]
POSTED ON Nov 18, 2019 0:51:58 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","grabod"]
[attr="class","gra"]
[attr="class","gratag"]

Oz reaches out and squeezes her shoulders gently. "Alright. Then, let's get started." He leans in and pulls her into a gentle hug, before pulling back. "I'll get going with the dishes - that way when I'm done, I can cook you some good food to keep your energy up." He nods wisely and meanders to the kitchen, beginning his work.
[break][break]
Which wasn't actually all that bad. She had a dishwasher - anything that doesn't fit, he just washes by hand while waiting for the first load of dishes to be done.
[break][break]
He gets mostly everything done in good time, and even manages to wipe down and clean all the kitchen surfaces, before filling a bucket to mop the floor with. Might as well go hard, if he was going to do this.

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
naked eye [m]
POSTED ON Nov 19, 2019 2:22:11 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]
[break]

Stormy breaths in deeply as he pulls her into a hug. There's still a skittishness to her movements, that subtle and unshakable willingness to keep him at arms length. But her insatiable desire for closeness, for affection, for him makes it hard for her to decide.[break][break]

So she doesn't really hug him back and instead opts to breathe in his familiar and comforting smell before he pulls away and informs her of their game plan. He's offering to do the dishes and make her dinner and she feels immense guilt and relief at the same time.[break][break]

"Okay. Thank you."[break][break]

She suddenly feels breathless and overwhelmed as she takes a look at the state of her living room, but she steels herself toward the kitchen. Underneath the sink, she finds a large garbage bag and recycling bag and she promptly makes her way around the kitchen plucking garbage and recycling to organize.[break][break]

Slowly but surely, the house begins to smell a little less rancid and a little more fresh. Stormy had, along the way, also lit a few scented candles (all the same, because she was obsessed), that were both warming the rooms but filling them with the heavenly smell of Macintosh apples.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
naked eye [m]
POSTED ON Nov 24, 2019 18:56:31 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","grabod"]
[attr="class","gra"]
[attr="class","gratag"]

Oz wanders around putting dishes away and loading the next load into the dishwasher. When he's finished, he wipes his hands dry and smiles softly, watching Stormy wander around picking things up.
[break][break]
"That smell is making me want to bake some apple pie." He laughs and opens her fridge. Well, she does have apples... And he knows that she has other things - flour, cinnamon, butter... "Actually, I could, if you'd like." He grins. "Should be done by the time I get the bathroom cleaned up after getting it into the oven..."

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
naked eye [m]
POSTED ON Nov 24, 2019 20:16:11 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]
[break]

Stormy has hesitated next to one of her candles, eyes closed as she leans against the cabinet to just absorb the warmth and smell.[break][break]

She's pulled away from her trance at the delightful suggestion of apple pie, and she tucks a strand of blonde hair behind one ear.[break][break]

"Apple pie? I didn't know you could bake."[break][break]

She peeks around the corner to spy on him rummaging her fridge. She's smiling, crossing her arms in front of her to lean her chin on as she watches him.[break][break]

"I wouldn't say no to some homemade apple pie."[break][break]

At the mention of the bathroom, however, she begins tugging on her hair. It takes her only a moment to disappear into the one crowded, cramped bathroom in her apartment. The door closes, mostly, because it's probably broken and doesn't close all the way without getting stuck.[break][break]

Inside, she's fuddling with what looks like a box of dye. With gloved hands, she dives in, painting her impossibly long hair and making a whole mess of it.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
naked eye [m]
POSTED ON Nov 25, 2019 5:08:16 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","grabod"]
[attr="class","gra"]
[attr="class","gratag"]

"Yes, well, international man of mystery, I am -" He turns around to grin at his joke, but she's already gone. Oz blinks slowly and looks around the kitchen for a moment, before wrinkling his nose. "Okay, guess I've got an international woman of mystery on my hands, too." He chuckles to himself and finishes putting the pie together, tossing it into the oven to cook.
[break][break]
When he gets to the bathroom, however, his eyes widen at the great mess she's made. "Wh-what... Are you doing?" He smiles fondly, covering his mouth to hide to laugh that's bubbling up from his stomach. "Didn't you just dye that blonde?" Oz asks, taking the bottle of dye from her. "Here, sit down. I'll help." He wiggles the bottle. "Gods, you've missed so many patches..."

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
naked eye [m]
POSTED ON Nov 25, 2019 14:48:51 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]
[break]

Stormy stops, eyes wide like a deer caught in headlights. She stops what she's doing, gloved hands covered in what looks like black dye.[break][break]

"I'm putting myself back together."[break][break]

He starts to laugh and she feels a squeeze in her belly, uncertain if she wants to join his laughter or feel upset that he thinks her misery is funny.[break][break]

"I did, but I hate it. I don't even know why I did it."[break][break]

Oz takes the bottle from her and she reluctantly agrees, sitting down more firmly on the floor while he takes a look at the massacre that is her hair.[break][break]

"I'm sorry."

[break][break]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
naked eye [m]
POSTED ON Nov 26, 2019 5:33:40 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","grabod"]
[attr="class","gra"]
[attr="class","gratag"]

Oz smiles more, shaking his head and tutting his tongue like a doting, disappointed mother. "I don't mean to laugh, it's not really funny. You're just very cute all covered in hair dye." He laughs softly. "I'll get it off your skin as soon as I'm done getting the spots you missed."
[break][break]
He works his fingers through her hair, humming to himself as he spreads the dye more evenly, wiping off excess in areas where it would over-develop now that it's been left on longer than other areas.
[break][break]
"I used to dye my sister's hair all the time. And my mom. Gosh, you should have heard when she got her first grey hairs." He chuckles softly. "I've never seen her be so dramatic, not even when Maple left home to move into her own place." He smirks and stands back. "Alright. You're done. Just gotta leave it for 20 minutes, and then rinse it." He turns and opens her cabinets, grabbing some rubbing alcohol. "Now, stay still while I clean up your face, you're covered in dye splatter."
[break][break]
He pours the alcohol onto a cloth and begins to gently rub the dye from her skin.

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
naked eye [m]
POSTED ON Nov 26, 2019 17:24:11 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]
[break]

Her eyes close as the rhythmic movements of his fingers combing through her hair allow her to relax and enjoy herself. Her body sways with his movements and the dye is soon smoothed over and impeccable. She's almost sad when it comes to an and end he steps back to admire his work.[break][break]

Stormy watches quietly as he talks about his mom and Maple, and there's the slightest hint of a smile on her face.[break][break]

"They're lucky to have you."[break][break]

She does as she's told, sitting still while he meticulously rubs the dye out of her skin. By the time he's finished, she's pink from all of the rubbing but the majority of the dye is gone and lingering in her hair instead.[break][break]

"Did you make apple pie?"[break][break]

Her eyes grow wide with excitement as she takes in a deep breath, smelling the warm spice of apple and cinnamon.

[break][break]