Pyrite Town, Orre
Heterosexual
Night Club Owner
Executive
Marionette Accardo
Taken
6'00" height
6'00" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
687 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dorian
dorian westcliff
DIVE BOMB
POSTED ON Feb 11, 2020 23:56:56 GMT
dorian westcliff Avatar

As Dorian was faced down with the Golurk, the man would would immediately know something was off about this one. Rather than emitting the usual golden glow that the line was known for, this one was instead emitting a glow of red. It looked menacing for sure, but rather than outright attack the group, it instead stood still, seemingly waiting for their move.

Dorian held out an arm, attempting to get the youngsters in the group to stand back. Motioning for his Pokemon to watch him closely, but hold their fire, Dorian would study the Golurk. This Pokemon in particular didn't seem to fit Bomb-b's style. "Dorian would turn to the others. "I got an idea of how we could get around, but first, Ruby, does your Greninja have a Water-type attack, or something that could be used for fast cooling?", he'd inquire.

tags:
notes: Dorian is perplexed by the Golurk's behavior. Dorian asks Ruby if her Greninja has any Water attacks, has a plan
close tab

played by

Magnere

The Saint of Slateport
She/Her
November 23
Outside Ballonlea
Bisexual
Trainer
Sergeant
Single
320 height
320 height
Be silent or let thy words be worth more than silence.
awards
635 posts
Ruby Walker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ruby
Ruby Walker
DIVE BOMB
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2020 22:15:00 GMT
Ruby Walker Avatar
[attr="class","merkI"]
[attr="class","merkpokesI"]

Ruby would only stare as the Golurk climbed up onto their deck, and then seemed to in effect, shut off. Her curiosity was roused but not nearly enough to overwhelm the sense of danger all around her. Whisper didn't even seem to know how to handle the Golurk, it was simply staring at the group. Still, she seemed prepared to fight should they even look at Ruby the wrong way. Nervous and not wanting to risk unnecessary confrontation, Ruby slowly motioned for Whisper to come back to her. The Hatterene was reluctant, but slowly returned back to her side as she continued to stare a death-glare at the Golurk, attempting to sense any hostile intent at all.

As she was spoken to and asked about her Greninja, Ruby quickly nodded her head. She didn't know what else to do. "Y-yes. Water Shuriken. B-but... how does that help us get around?" Especially since Ruby was used to just teleporting around with her Gardevoir, she had no idea what he was about to suggest. However, as she glanced back at Whisper with a fearful gaze. She didn't have any idea what was going on, but she did know that her psychic pokemon were useful for finding people with strong emotions. And if this bad guy who threatened them was on the boat at all... 

Sending out Grace the Gardevoir as well, Ruby's pokemon stood close around her in an almost protective circle. Darling specifically still holding the young kid, carefully rocking him back and forth in her arms in a protective manner. "Whisper, Grace-," She spoke softly, eyes nervously glancing at the Golurk once more before back at her pokemon. "Search the boat. See if you can find anyone still awake, or wanting to hurt us. If we waste time searching every  nook and cranny, we'll get nowhere!"  Figuratively putting their two minds together, Grace began to use her Telepathy to search the boat as best as she could, whereas Whisper simply began to attempt to sense hostile intent with her incredibly emotionally-tuned senses.

Notes: Ruby admits her Greninja knows Water Shuriken, and she has Whisper and Grace psychically attempt to search for anyone else awake/hostile.

[attr="class","merktagI"]

[newclass=.merkI] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkI b] color: #B8D9EC; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Tagger

Mad Dog of Rocket
he/him/his
May 8
Pyrite Town, Orre
Heterosexual
Night Club Owner
Executive
Marionette Accardo
Taken
6'00" height
6'00" height
awards
687 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dorian
dorian westcliff
DIVE BOMB
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2020 21:13:45 GMT
dorian westcliff Avatar

"I'm gonna melt a hole through the ground. If you could have your Greninja blast it cool, we can get to the lower decks by taking a shortcut. I have a good idea of where our friend has placed the bombs.", he'd tell her.

Dorian would take out a Magmar from its Pokeball. The old Magmar would look to his master, awaiting orders. "Magmar, would you kindly blast the ground with a Flamethrower? I need a nice, wide hole in the ground.", he'd tell the Magmar. He wouldn't be using his nickname today, as that would be far too much of a giveaway.

Complying, the Magmar would spit intense, concentrated flames at the ground, intent on melting away at the surface, until a hole was formed in the ground, one wide enough for his master to go down. Once Ruby's Greninja had used Water Shuriken to cool the edges of the hole, Dorian would send Burny Birdy back out. "Talonflame, we're going down! Help ease us down, please?", Dorian would ask the bird.

"You got something that can ease your descent, or do you need my Talonflame to assist you?", he'd ask the young woman.

tags:
notes: Dorian attempts to take a shortcut by melting a hole into the ground, and having his Talonflame slow their descent down the hole, if successful

close tab

played by

Videns

Jet
Him/He
Grunt
26 height
26 height
awards
103 posts
Jet O'Haire DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @videns
Jet O'Haire
DIVE BOMB
POSTED ON Feb 23, 2020 23:41:22 GMT
Jet O'Haire Avatar

[attr="class","merk"]
[attr="class","merkpokes"]

Jet all the while was simply trailing behind! Looking fairly sorry for himself as well as increibly nervous. It was hard to bring out his tough guy persona when he was pretending to be a ranger and being so close to one of the Rocket's Beasts. He didn't know what else to do to keep low other than to follow Ruby and his higher up and keep quiet. Luckily no one asked him to do anything. He had a stern expression on his face, worried of what was going to happen. The smell of burnt sugar was in the air after all. He knew what it meant, working with the type of stuff being a rocket. That was his biggest concern after all.

[attr="class","merktag"]
[newclass=.merk] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merk b] color: #DEA02C; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktag] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktag a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokes] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokes img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Magnere

The Saint of Slateport
She/Her
November 23
Outside Ballonlea
Bisexual
Trainer
Sergeant
Single
320 height
320 height
Be silent or let thy words be worth more than silence.
awards
635 posts
Ruby Walker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ruby
Ruby Walker
DIVE BOMB
POSTED ON Feb 25, 2020 2:53:13 GMT
Ruby Walker Avatar
[attr="class","merkI"]
[attr="class","merkpokesI"]

He was going to... melt a hole through the ground? Ruby honestly didn't know what to make of the situation. Bombs, unconscious passengers, two sudden individuals here to help, it was all a bit startling. A worried look immediately spread across her face as they just began to burn away at the ground. Stepping back, Ruby nervously pulled Whisper back into her Pokeball and sent out Squishy instead. As much as she enjoyed her presence, if something went wrong she was needed in prime condition for battling. Grace still seemed intent to attempt to locate anyone else awake, however.

"U-uh, I'll be fine. I... Grace can teleport." She stuttered out nervously, moving to grab onto Grace's hand before turning to look at Darling. "D-darling... Stay safe, keep the boy safe. Cry for help, and I'll send Grace to come back for you." With a determined nod, Darling held the boy a bit closer, her protective instincts naturally coming into effect.

For now, however, Ruby simply stood back away from the attempt at burning through the ship. Only after a hole was hopefully formed large enough for the others, she'd nod to Bubbles. They'd quickly rapid-fire a few water shurikens at any remaining flames, attempting to douse everything before it spread.

Notes: Ruby's slowly starting to panic. Whisper returned to her Pokeball, just in case, and Squishy took their place. Grace is still searching for anyone else awake, and Bubbles puts out the fires as fast as she can.

[attr="class","merktagI"]

[newclass=.merkI] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkI b] color: #B8D9EC; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
DIVE BOMB
POSTED ON Feb 26, 2020 2:19:05 GMT
cadis von klaussner Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]

DIVE BOMB

[attr="class","aname2"]

remnant event: you've got bombs!

[attr="class","ipad"]

[attr="class","freiwantpkmn"]

their open hole shorcut had been made.

[break][break]

in the middle of 's conversation to the group, a sudden SCREECH, intercepting said conversation, loudly emerged from the intercoms. the telepathic pokemon belonging to would feel a great sharp pain. this noise was so great that it would interrupt their telepathic search, how could one focus with an unbearable noise echoing?

[break][break]

though this wouldn't just effect them. it would effect all with an eardrum, trainers and pokemon alike. a momentary lapse in movement hindered them from continuing onward as bomb-b's voice emerged, "don't think i'll let you get in my way so easily, . as much as i like havin' fun, i don't enjoy nuisances." suddenly a shadow loomed over the group from the captain's bridge.

[break][break]

[break][break]

looking down on them with a grin as he erupted into laughter, bomb-b would suddenly show himself. in one hand he wielded a remote control device and in another what seemed to be a phone bomb-b casually waved during his entrance. "i should've known you'd do something this reckless. i don't want to play with you when you're involved, tch..." like a child his head was thrown to the side. bomb-b could barely stand to look at , "now f it were just that girl and that blue-haired punk, i'm sure i would've had a blast." a brief pause from bomb-b had been given, he'd examine the little gal from head-to-toe as if eyeing a dinner plate.

[break][break]

"change of plans: i wanted to save this for later, but i was asked to speed this game of mine up. well, whatever, as long as i get to blow some shit up and have fun that's all that matters, right?" he'd wink toward . he'd begin to play upon the phone, and with the quick press of a button, there was a sudden buzzing-like noise heard from the intercom. this was neither a screech nor a static, but a sound that hid a subliminal activation.

[break][break]

it was like a whispering decibel, except it could barely be heard by humans all too well. the sound was still capable of being heard, but more louder for a pokemon rather than a human. this sound was just at the right blare, perfection crafted for a pokemon's sense of hearing. THIS NOISE WOULD MAKE ALL THE POKEMON IN THE AREA FEEL QUEASY, but what played on the intercom wasn't for them; it was for the golurk. "let me give you a taste of what rocket remnant's been workin' on." a maniacal smile had been worn, "you should all count yourselves lucky to be the first to witness this new power, a new discovery OUR BELOVED GENIUS created: PROJECT RE."

[break][break]

the golurk began to glow a bright red color. his body bathing in blood red light, "'re' is short for "RECONSTRUCTIVE EVOLUTION"! it's no mega evolution, but we've modified our pokemon to embody power that's close to it. and with great power comes a great cost, an evolution where there is no point of return. of course not every pokemon may survive the procedure, but those who do harbor nanites within them." in the evolutionary cocoon of red light golurk's body could be seen reshaping, "when activated by 'THE SIGNAL' the biology of their hosts enforces evolution that will mutate their forms and repurpose their genes. granting them grotesque physical features and greater power at the cost of their life." the golurk became larger than the average, its form reducing and adding new features. "they'll fight until their new form burns away their life."

[break][break]

[break]

NOTE: CLICK THE IMAGE FOR A FULL VIEW OF GOLURK'S NEW FORM!

[break][break]

standing ten feet tall, the golurk's new form radiated a fearsome energy that would induce a brief INTIMIDATION TO ALL POKEMON CURRENTLY ON THE FIELD. bomb-b merrily pounced up and down on one leg and then onto the other, sticking his tongue out. "let's have an explosive battle, come at us! i can assure you it won't be easy, but with a little motivation~" he'd wave one of the two devices he wielded in the palm of his hands. the device teasingly shown looked like a controller that would also serve as a detonator, but his other device, THE CELLPHONE shouldn't go ignored either.

[break][break]

though their original task was to head down below, it would seem that a more important task has greeted the group. with the DISCOVERY OF NEW INFOMRATION ON ROCKET REMNANT and THE BOSS APPEARING, their situation grew urgent. how would 's group handle this?

[break][break]

[attr="class","ihead"]GUIDELINES
[break][break]

below are several guidelines and notes you must follow and consider for the mission event. please pm LIGHT if you have any other questions. these guidelines will be trimmed or omitted for future mod posts in this event.
[break][break]

• tag: , ,
  • if you go over 200 WORDS please include a TL;DR for ALL POST.
  • please try to post for every round of posting. if you miss a few rounds of posting, that is no issue. however, depending on the mod post, the mod may determine what happens to your character should you miss the round.
  • missing too many rounds will result in lesser rewards or no rewards.
  • summary: the boss has shown himself and he doesn't want you lot heading for those bombs. a screeching noise was made from the intercoms to hinder you all before jumping into the hole. another noise, this time a signal-like sound, has caused the golurk to access a strange power embedded into its body; this power was created through pokemon experimentation, a possible hint to a future rocket remnant! this experimentation has allowed the golurk to transition into a new strange form. the boss has gone on a long, villain-like spiel. the boss taunts and has his eyes set on the little gal toy . he sees as some random punk and doesn't pay much attention to him.
  • for this round: please refrain from double posting! one post per person!! when ready, please tag light on discord or in this thread.

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Mad Dog of Rocket
he/him/his
May 8
Pyrite Town, Orre
Heterosexual
Night Club Owner
Executive
Marionette Accardo
Taken
6'00" height
6'00" height
awards
687 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dorian
dorian westcliff
DIVE BOMB
POSTED ON Apr 29, 2020 5:17:20 GMT
dorian westcliff Avatar

Dorian glared up at the captain's deck as he saw the familiar figure. The traitor would give away Dorian's identity, further angering the former Beast. "Bomb-B!", Dorian blurted out. If looks could kill, then the hijacker of the ship would've died ten times over. As much as he wanted to tell the mad bomber to leave the kids out of it, he knew it was futile.

"Meowth's out of the bag, then.", Dorian commented, removing the patch of fake skin covering up his scar.

As Dorian listened to the man's rant, he looked around, trying to find ways to plan out getting to the man. Dorian noticed that the Pokemon out on the field looked to be queasy. "Not good.", the Mad Dog muttered.

Finally, once the true purpose of the device revealed itself, changing the form of the Golurk, the Pokemon accompanying the Mad Dog looked on with a moment of dread. Compounded with their queasiness from the signal, they felt a fear that they usually didn't, but attempted to shake it off quickly. Dorian turned to Ruby and Jet. "I know I'm a man with a terrible reputation, who's done terrible things, but you have to trust me! I'm here to help deal with these maniacs.", the Mad Dog told the two, referring to the other Remnants.

While attrition would work in theory, given the Golurk was going to die after a certain period of time, Dorian was sure they didn't have time to wait for it to perish. And if they didn't get to the mad bomber, then he'd detonate the ship once the battle was over.

"Boy, have your Pokemon sneak over and disarm Bomb-B.", he would tell Jet quietly, referring to his Scyther, and most importantly, his Joltik. "I'll do my best to hold the line against this fiend. If either of you would like to join me, then feel free.", he'd tell the two.

"Burny Birdy, Tailwind! Spooky McGlowerson, Shadow Ball! Mister Bigglesworth, Darkest Lariat!", Dorian called out to his Pokemon.

The Talonflame would flap her wings rapidly, creating a tailwind for Dorian and his allies. The Incineroar would charge at the mutated Golurk, using his flashy move to attempt to strike the beast. In the back, the Chandelure would charge up a Shadow Ball, before firing it at the mutated Golurk. Meanwhile, Dorian's other Pokemon remained close, ready to protect their master, and his allies from harm.

tags:
notes: Dorian glares up at Bomb-B, removes the fake skin over his scar after being exposed.
Talonflame used Tailwind
Chandelure used Shadow Ball
Incineroar used Darkest Lariat

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,650 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
DIVE BOMB
POSTED ON Jun 12, 2020 6:08:10 GMT
shiv Avatar

summary of event:

and eventually defeat the project re affected golett. after an intense struggle, the two manage to subdue the criminal— who is revealed to be the mastermind behind all of the rocket remnant missions. however, the mastermind is vicious. despite being seized, he attempts to kill the two with a hidden weapon— but he is put down before anyone gets hurt.[break][break]

before the cruise ship reaches mossdeep, the criminal's body is dumped into the sea. finds the data for the signal and delivers it to rocket.[break][break]

rewards: 50 pokedollars, 5 infamy, 1x gachapon ticket.