Josh

Josh Dragomir
He/Him/His
Feb 5
Lavaridge Town
Eyes For Izumi
Exec VP of RaiCorp
Senior Ranger
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
886 posts
part of
TAG WITH @josh
Josh Dragomir
Foray to the Fiery Path [Catch]
POSTED ON Feb 22, 2020 23:47:32 GMT
Josh Dragomir Avatar

While the Braixen was rare indeed, and Josh certainly could have turned his attention to catching it if he had felt selfish... The sheer joy in seeing a shiny creature and especially one of its species coming from Orion made the decision for the veteran Trainer. As the Grimer's Pokeball disappeared, Josh turned his head to watch the display, smiling lightly when the catch finished.

"Congratulations" He spoke up as he approached once he had earned the Pokemon's trust. "Speak of the devil and they appear, I suppose. That's a rare catch indeed."

He cleared his throat as he remembered his prior question. "As for your question before... Honestly, I've been hopping regions most of my life. As for the place I was born... Ri... Rihon maybe? I'm not sure. I didn't hear the name of it very often and then my family hopped to another, and then when I was an adult I hopped to Sinnoh for my education. Since then I've hopped regions as part of my Pokemon journey, and only just recently returned to Hoenn with my parents, my wife and two children.

I don't know if we'll hop again, honestly, my kids don't seem to be taking the change as well as my wife and I have. It might be about time to settle down for good, I suppose."

He grinned cheekily. "Can't do much worse than the region I met my wife, I guess. We met not far from here actually, just on the outskirts of Lavaridge Town."

He had considered asking where he was from as a means of conversation, but it was obvious by his accent the man was from Hoenn. "Have you traveled much outside of Hoenn?" He inquired. It was there that an... Interesting creature caught his attention. "What in the...?" Josh whispered as he turned to stare at it. "Is that mine cart alive?" He asked, laughing a bit as the Carkol would ride past them... And then promptly spin out of control and hit the wall, causing Josh to wince.

He hadn't seen a Pokemon like this before, but while he wanted to catch it for himself, he knew that it likely needed help too. He walked over, and gingerly tapped the knocked over Pokemon with a Pokeball. As it went inside and began shaking, Josh tapped the watch on his wrist. A holographic interface came up, and he set up to record a message for his mother.

"Hi Mom. I'm going to be sending a Grimer and a... Pokemon I've never seen before, your way. Both are a bit battered, could you help them out for me? Thank you!" He chirped, before sending the message.

Catching Carkoal

close tab

played by

thorn

orion
he/him
thirty
august 9th
lilycove
homosexual
ranger
elite
i'll wreck this if i have to; tell me, what good would that do?
awards
1,144 posts
Orion Lykos DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @orion
Orion Lykos
POSTED ON Feb 23, 2020 17:11:09 GMT
Orion Lykos Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kcontain"]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

[attr="class","kthread"][attr="class","orion"]

Still giddy from making the acquaintance of the shining purple fox, Orion's expression sobers somewhat as he listens to Josh's reply.[break][break]

"Oh, wow. You've moved around a lot, then." He can't imagine how stressful it must be to pack up and move away from everything you'd ever known, let alone doing it multiple times. But, then, that was likely his anxiety talking. To Orion, Hoenn is home. It's familiar and it's safe, and he has no desire to leave. So he shakes his head when the question is returned. "I've never left Hoenn, actually. Lived here my whole life."[break][break]

His family, too, though he deliberately does not mention them as Josh had his own.[break][break]

The HoloWatch catches his attention; hadn't he seen an ad for something like that? Had it been in the paper, or something? Curious, he gestures to it.[break][break]

"That's a neat bit of tech. What is it?"[break][break]

Unbeknownst to Orion, an Ariados had taken advantage of their distraction in the hopes of turning his Rockruff into its next meal. Nyx's pitiful yelp draws Orion's attention just as it transitions into a guttural snarl that echoes through the Path. Rather than the excitable pup, the spider finds itself facing off against the wrath of a newly-evolved Lycanroc, her red eyes glowing with fury.[break][break]

"Easy there, Nyx," Orion soothes, whistling to call her off. "I think you've given it enough of a fright."[break][break]

The Ariados scurries behind Orion as if to put something solid between itself and the furious canine; he pulls out a pokeball and tosses it.

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]
[attr="class","notes"]notes: catch ariados!

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.kthread]width:309px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.faction b]font-weight:bold;color:#4d72a0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rocket b]font-weight:bold;color:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=.orion b]font-weight:bold;color:#84a35f;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.notes]font-size:8px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,760 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Feb 23, 2020 19:35:13 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgroc"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD VULPIX APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] FLASH FIRE
[attr="class","wildtabox"] DISABLE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] FLAMETHROWER
[attr="class","wildtabox"] SAFEGUARD
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] CONFUSE RAY
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"] &

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SCORBUNNY APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] BLAZE
[attr="class","wildtabox"] EMBER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] HEADBUTT
[attr="class","wildtabox"] BOUNCE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] AGILITY

[break]
YOUR PREVIOUS CAPTURES ARE SUCCESSFUL!!

[googlefont=Abel][googlefont=Roboto][googlefont=Rubik]
close tab

played by

Josh

Josh Dragomir
He/Him/His
Feb 5
Lavaridge Town
Eyes For Izumi
Exec VP of RaiCorp
Senior Ranger
awards
886 posts
part of
TAG WITH @josh
Josh Dragomir
POSTED ON Feb 28, 2020 5:33:18 GMT
Josh Dragomir Avatar

"Indeed, we have" Josh admitted with a soft smile. "A little too much if you ask me. Don't get me wrong, it's been great seeing all these different places, all these Pokemon. But I'm ready to settle at least for awhile" He added, chuckling slightly. "Though I'm sure eventually I'll want to at least travel. Not for keeps, but to visit. There are still regions I haven't seen after all. But if things go my way... I'd like to think that at the end of the day, I'll come back here."

He hadn't had too much of a problem with it before, even if it got stressful sometimes. But now things had changed. He was married, he had kids, everything he wanted was right here. That really did change things.

Lightning took notice of something as Josh would look toward his HoloWatch when Orion would ask about it. "This? This is my HoloWatch. RaiCorp's product, it can do half-body holographic calls, or just normal or video calls, access the internet, and a few other resources. I like to use it for keeping in touch with my family when I'm out."

Orion seemed to be occupied with something, so Josh turned to Lightning, who was being chased around by... What in the world was that? Whatever it was, it had mistaken Lightning for a ball after the Raichu had tripped and curled into one. "What is that?" Josh inquired curiously as he stepped toward the strange, rabbit-like Pokemon that he had never actually seen before. "Scor!" The Scorbunny would cry out as it would go for the kick on the Raichu-ball, before Josh would move forward and grab its arm to yank it back. The Scorbunny would turn and out of self defense, aim a flying kick at the man's head. But in a surprising turn of events, Josh's reflexes allowed him to catch it quickly with his hand.

"No" Josh spoke firmly, looking the Scorbunny in the eyes with a piercing stare.The Scorbunny would stop its attempted assault, staring in stunned silence at the Trainer. Once he felt its movements stop, Josh would release it. The Scorbunny would, after contemplation, point at one of the Pokeballs on his belt. "Scor!" It cried out, and Josh peered down at them before pulling a Pokeball out of his own pocket. Had he perhaps piqued the interest of this one?

Catching Scorbunny!

close tab

played by

thorn

orion
he/him
thirty
august 9th
lilycove
homosexual
ranger
elite
awards
1,144 posts
Orion Lykos DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @orion
Orion Lykos
POSTED ON Feb 29, 2020 0:43:55 GMT
Orion Lykos Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

Orion nods along, unable to relate to that urge to travel but intrigued nevertheless. "Visiting sounds nice," he acquiesces. "I've always wanted to see what real winter's like; the kind I've heard they get in Sinnoh, or Kalos."[break][break]

Hoenn's sudden, harsher-than-usual winter had surely been but a taste of what the bitter season had to offer elsewhere.[break][break]

He cants his head as Josh explains the HoloWatch. "I've never heard of RaiCorp, but that sounds like something that could be really useful for the Rangers... maybe I'll bring it up with Lars at some point..."[break][break]

He trails off, lost a moment in his thoughts.[break][break]

When he comes out of it, his Lycanroc has returned with a smaller, warmer friend. Orion can't help but to smile at the sight of the Vulpix, crouching down to let her sniff his hand. She seems shy, but friendly, bumping her nose up against his fingers. He's still smiling when he pulls out a pokeball to offer to his new friend, glancing up to see that Josh has befriended an unfamiliar fire Pokemon.[break][break]

"Galarian?" he guesses.

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]
[attr="class","notes"]notes: catch vulpix!

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.kthread]width:309px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,760 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Feb 29, 2020 3:49:15 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD MAGMAR APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] flame body
[attr="class","wildtabox"] smokescreen
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] fire punch
[attr="class","wildtabox"] lava plume
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] sunny day

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD GULPIN APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] liquid ooze
[attr="class","wildtabox"] toxic
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] sludge bomb
[attr="class","wildtabox"] gastro acid
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] encore

[break]
YOUR PREVIOUS CAPTURES WERE SUCCESSFUL!

close tab

played by

Josh

Josh Dragomir
He/Him/His
Feb 5
Lavaridge Town
Eyes For Izumi
Exec VP of RaiCorp
Senior Ranger
awards
886 posts
part of
TAG WITH @josh
Josh Dragomir
POSTED ON Mar 4, 2020 18:20:14 GMT
Josh Dragomir Avatar

Josh tapped his Pokeball to the Scorbunny's head, and to his somewhat surprise it put up no fight. As the ball clicked, he smiled softly. There were still so many Pokemon that Josh hadn't had a chance to see or even hear about yet. Perhaps his journey wasn't over just yet, he thought to himself. He had begun to think that he had seen it all and done it all... But that wasn't the case at all. Either way, as the Poke Ball disappeared, he would look to Orion when he would remark about the winters in other regions.

"It's cold"
He admitted plainly with a soft laugh. "Really cold. It's worth seeing once or twice, but wouldn't want to live in a place like that. Hoenn's been pretty great with weather. I've always preferred hot places, myself. I think the only other place I'd be open to call home permanently would be Alola. Though while I was there once for my honeymoon, I haven't had a chance to really see it in full for myself like I have with Hoenn."

He nodded his head toward his musings about the HoloWatch. "Raicorp opened a retail store in Hoenn a little while back. It's in Slateport, I believe. The watch has really served me well, though don't take my word for it"

Orion dropped the name "Galarian" as Josh looked to him curiously. "Galarian?" He inquired as he noticed Lightning had stopped to interact with a Gulpin. Josh peered toward them a moment. It seemed Lightning had been making friends of his own throughout all of this, and he couldn't help but chuckle a little as he would approach the Gulpin with a curious eye, before slowly reaching out his hand to pet it.

Catching Gulpin!

close tab

played by

thorn

orion
he/him
thirty
august 9th
lilycove
homosexual
ranger
elite
awards
1,144 posts
Orion Lykos DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @orion
Orion Lykos
POSTED ON Mar 12, 2020 0:29:39 GMT
Orion Lykos Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

"Y'know, there was a time when I'd have said 'I don't know what I prefer', but..." His expression scrunches up as he thinks of the frigid December they'd had, the avalanche that had buried the resort in snow. "I think I prefer the tropical climate, too."[break][break]

Josh informs him that RaiCorp had a Slateport location, and the ranger makes a mental note to check it out the next time he's there. He's not the most technologically-adept individual, but anything that could help his day-to-day was worth considering.[break][break]

"You know, from Galar?"[break][break]

He tilts his head. Surely Josh had heard of the region? Remembering that the embargo had only recently been lifted, he elaborates, "They made some kind of a deal with Hoenn to introduce some of their native species here. I think I recognize that one from a pamphlet or an ad or something."

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]
[attr="class","notes"]notes: passing

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,760 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Mar 12, 2020 5:33:11 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD GOLBAT APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] INNER FOCUS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]LEECH LIFE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]AIR CUTTER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]VENOSHOCK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]QUICK GUARD

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD CYNDAQUIL APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ROLLOUT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DOUBLE-EDGE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FLAME WHEEL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SWIFT

[break]
JOSH CAUGHT THE GULPIN!
close tab

played by

Josh

Josh Dragomir
He/Him/His
Feb 5
Lavaridge Town
Eyes For Izumi
Exec VP of RaiCorp
Senior Ranger
awards
886 posts
part of
TAG WITH @josh
Josh Dragomir
POSTED ON May 8, 2020 23:02:00 GMT
Josh Dragomir Avatar

His hand got stuck, but he managed to catch the Gulpin regardless and free his hand. As the Pokeball disappeared, he would think back on what Orion had said. "I could see why a Hoenn native would prefer those sorts of climates, being used to them. But then again, I guess I wouldn't know for sure since I've been rotating most of my life and still prefer the hot" He responded with a laugh. He just never did find himself liking colder climates. And not only did he prefer warmer climates, he had accidentally surrounded himself with quite a few Fire Type Pokemon too! Perhaps that was tied to his preference, even if he hadn't realized it?

He brought up Galar, and he blinked a few times as he tilted his head. "Galar? Never heard of it" He admitted. "Guess I'll just have to look into it" He then added with a casual shrug. Even if his casual nature didn't show it, he was excited for the possibility of discovering information on a region with more Pokemon that he had never seen before. If they were anything like the rabbit Pokemon he had caught earlier, this would certainly be worth the research. He was curious about this import he had talked about too. Did that mean he might find new Pokemon to catch here too? That would certainly make this Hoenn trip worth it.

"Hey, it's a Cyndaquil!" He chirped with a small laugh when he noticed the little thing crawling along the rocks. It was funny he had talked about the species earlier. He would bring out his Typlosion again, deciding to let Cyndaquil's evolved form handle this. Inferno would approach the Cyndaquil, who this time around didn't try to run like the one that Josh had tried to catch on his date with Izumi some time ago. They were quick, so Josh knew better to try a different tactic this go around.

Izumi loved the things. Maybe he could bring this one home for her? She had also talked about the possibility of introducing their kids to their own Pokemon to raise... Hmm...

-Catching Cyndaquil-

close tab

played by

thorn

orion
he/him
thirty
august 9th
lilycove
homosexual
ranger
elite
awards
1,144 posts
Orion Lykos DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @orion
Orion Lykos
POSTED ON Jun 5, 2020 20:03:48 GMT
Orion Lykos Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

Orion stares blankly for a moment too long, surprised that someone so well-traveled had never even heard of the Galar region before. Realising belatedly that it could come across as rude, the ranger quickly attempts to rectify his expression.[break][break]

"Shouldn't be too hard to find information," he provides. His gaze finds a Golbat hanging from the ceiling of the cave — he's happy to look anywhere else. "The hype'll die down eventually, but for now everything's still new and exciting."[break][break]

It had proved less exciting than he'd initially hoped, as introducing foreign species into the Hoenn wilds was a process of trial-and-error not helped by inexperienced trainers eager to get their hands on a rare catch. That was to say nothing of the Black Market trade...[break][break]

He keeps these thoughts to himself; no need to trouble a civilian with the drawbacks.

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]
[attr="class","notes"]notes: passing

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,760 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jun 21, 2020 23:59:41 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]JOSH CAUGHT CYNDAQUIL!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ROLLOUT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DOUBLE-EDGE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FLAME WHEEL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SWIFT

[attr="class","wildnote"]CONGRATULATIONS!

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,760 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jun 24, 2020 2:38:57 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD GLOOM APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] CHLOROPHYLL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]STUN SPORE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TOXIC
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MOONBLAST
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ACID

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD MAGCARGO APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] FLAME BODY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SHELL SMASH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LAVA PLUME
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CLEAR SMOG
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]RECOVER

close tab

played by

Josh

Josh Dragomir
He/Him/His
Feb 5
Lavaridge Town
Eyes For Izumi
Exec VP of RaiCorp
Senior Ranger
awards
886 posts
part of
TAG WITH @josh
Josh Dragomir
POSTED ON Aug 20, 2020 15:44:36 GMT
Josh Dragomir Avatar

With the Cyndaquil in a Pokeball, he had a gift for his wife all set, it seemed. With that, he turned to his new companion. He seemed surprised, Josh noticed that. But it was the truth. He had never seen nor heard of the Galar region. Perhaps he had stopped his travels before he had been able to see the region's popularity come to prominence? He'd slowed down on the travels and such when his kids had gotten old enough, and had been mainly focusing on Hoenn. He supposed he hadn't exactly been keeping tabs on the newest trends outside of it. But with that look of his... Perhaps it would be good to look into it sometime, if it was so important.

"Considering where I work, I really should be more in-tune with recent trends. I'll definitely look into it, thank you" he thanked him graciously. "What do you know about Galar? Anything that might be a good start would be great" he brought up gingerly. That was when a smell hit the room, and Josh quickly covered his nose. He knew that smell, even if he wasn't intimately familiar with it. He knew Lightning's senses would be disrupted by it though, so he knew he had to rely on sight. Quickly he was able to find the source -- a Gloom. It seemed the noise they had been making had spooked it, and Josh allowed himself to settle down as to give a calm exterior. He did nothing except sit down next to the trembling Gloom and hold out a hand to it. Not moving, not acting. Just waiting. The smell was terrible, almost making him feel as though he could step at death's door at anytime, and he'd needed to move to using his jacket to protect himself, but he still kept a hand out.

Eventually, the smell stopped. After thinking about it, once the Gloom had calmed down, Josh held out a Pokeball to it. "You know, I've never trained a Gloom before" he brought up. "Kind of makes me want to travel back to Kanto sometime, but I have a family to take care of right now. Maybe when the kids settle a little, some small excursions could be nice."

-Catching Gloom!-

close tab

played by

thorn

orion
he/him
thirty
august 9th
lilycove
homosexual
ranger
elite
awards
1,144 posts
Orion Lykos DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @orion
Orion Lykos
POSTED ON Aug 27, 2020 0:30:59 GMT
Orion Lykos Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Open+Sans:400,700,700i|Oswald:300,600]

[attr=class,punkianger-or]
[attr=class,absolute-holder]
[attr=class,image-back accentbg]

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
DUO WILD: POISON/FIRE

[attr=class,lyric1]
THERE'S A HUNGER IN MY HEART

[attr=class,lyric2]
IT'S FULL OF PROMISE, PROMISE

[attr=class,bulk]

"Not much, unfortunately. Like I said, I've never been outside of Hoenn." He's apologetic with his shrug. "Mostly I've been dealing with the influx of new species and helping the native populations adjust. Ranger stuff."[break][break]

His nose wrinkles at the scent of Gloom, though he makes no move to accost the wild Pokemon. He's used to the smell from his garden.[break][break]

He's about to offer tips on caring for the Oddish line when Kanto is mentioned. Orion closes his mouth, winces. "I — wouldn't recommend it, especially not with the kids." He's never been, but he's seen the pictures. He's watched the news. A region in ruin. "Word is it's completely under Rocket's control now. We might've drove them from Hoenn, but Kanto weren't so lucky."

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

[attr=class,punkianger-orcredit]
punki

[newclass=".punkianger-or .accentbg"]background: #646E83;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-or .accentborder"]border-color: #646E83;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-or .tagline a, .punkianger-or .bulk b, .punkianger-or .bulk i, .punkianger-orcredit a"]color: #72b569;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-or .image"]background-image: url(https://i.imgur.com/jvWBvPJ.png);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-or"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #212121; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-or .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-or .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-or .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-or .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-or .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-or .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-or .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(0,0,0,0.5); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 9px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-or .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-or .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-or .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-or .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #1a1a1a; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: #999999; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-or .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-or .tagline a:hover"]color: #fff;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-or .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-or .bulk i"]font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-or .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #1a1a1a; min-height: 31px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 8px; line-height: 50px; text-align: justified; text-transform: uppercase; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-orcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-orcredit a"]font: inherit;[/newclass]