Stormy Silph
scramble in the spa [c]
POSTED ON Feb 10, 2020 2:41:08 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","bodygold"]
[attr="class","bodygoldt"]
[break]

Stormy finds herself smiling back, wider, as he smiles at her. This feels good, like she's taking her first step on the next right path.[break][break]

"Pokenger 2? I could be your partner or something."[break][break]

She refrained from being sidekick because it wasn't nearly as optimal. Sidekick meant she wasn't as important, like a side-character. She was tired of being second-best.[break][break]

He's coming up with other names and she's dazed but amused, eventually nodding along as he eventually comes up with the brilliant plan to follow their original plan - take a nice relaxing bath and relax their aching muscles and chill out after their battle.[break][break]

Arcanine glances down at he feels the Lycanroc butt its head against his chin. A low rumble of appreciation is emitted from the giant dog as he swipes a lick across the other canine's face.[break][break]

"You do smell a bit like dirty Arcanine."[break][break]

She winks, before whistling for her Pokemon to rejoin them and follow them to the baths.[break][break]

The Arcanine launches into the spring, and almost immediately his fur seems to deflate. His immense size shrinks the moment he gets wet, like he's a big ol' marshmallow. [break][break]

"I think I can handle it."[break][break]

The woman takes a deep breath as she recalls her adventure on Mt. Pyre. How she had vaulted into the belly of a volcano to complete a ritual she hadn't been sure was legitimate for the sake of summoning Moltres. Thank god that had worked, honestly. Imagine her remaining being told she'd died because she went swimming in a volcano. [break][break]

"Hot spring time, woohoo!!"[break][break]

She then takes off at a run to hop into the hot spring and get comfy and warm.[break][break]

[attr="class","bodygoldp"]

[break][break]

[newclass=.bodygold] font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 12px; color: #aaa; padding: 35px; width: 330px; margin: 0 auto; margin-top: 30px; text-align: justify; background: #2e2e2e; border-radius: 3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygold b] color: #DEA20C; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygold h1] display: inline-block; font-style: italic; font-size: 14px; line-height: 0%; color: #DEA20C; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygold h2] display: inline-block; line-height: 0%; font-size: 11px; font-weight: bold; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #DEA02C; [/newclass]

[newclass=.bodygoldt] float: right; margin: -36px; margin-top: -26px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygoldt a] font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #DEA02C; font-weight: bold; letter-spacing: 1px; text-decoration: none; background: #333; padding: 10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.bodygoldp] margin-left: -35px; margin-bottom: -40px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygoldp img] background: #333; padding: 10px; padding-left: 0px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
victory is in the pocket!
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
scramble in the spa [c]
POSTED ON Feb 10, 2020 21:37:16 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
[attr="class","merrkI"]

[attr="class","merrkpokesI"]

"hey wait up!" kazimir chased after stormy with his lycanroc in tow as the two made their way and practically cannonballed into the hot springs. hot water splashed everywhere as both trainer and pokemon regretted the mistake as the heat was really burning their skin. "haaaaaa that's warm." kazimir hissed under his teeth as he leaned against the pool edge and leaned back against the colder stone, both it and the water was helping him get more comfortable to the heat.

"oh man this is what i needed. i think i might just come here more often. would give me and excuse surprised you with exercise drills." the last sentence was sort of a half truth. if stormy thought kazimir was going to let her slack off on her becoming a superhero than she didn't know how sneaky he could be. "Y'know...i think this is the start of a beautiful partnership. don't ya think?"

[attr="class","merrktagI"]

[newclass=.merrkI] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merrkI b] color: #44d4e4; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merrktagI] text-align:left; [/newclass] [newclass=.merrktagI a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 8px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.merrkpokesI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merrkpokesI img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
if you could only see the beast you've made of me
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
scramble in the spa [c]
POSTED ON Feb 10, 2020 23:23:28 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]
[break]

The hot water leaves her skin pink and renewed, but she wades into it without a worry. The intense heat of the water does nothing to slow her down, she seems almost immune to it.[break][break]

Stormy leans her back against a cooler rock, similar to what Kazimir had done, and actually felt goosepimples spread across her arms at the change in temperature.[break][break]

Arcanine seemed to have melted down low into the water, eyes half-lidded as he relaxes himself fully.[break][break]

"It's not that warm."[break][break]

The woman winks before closing her eyes and sinking her shoulders below the water. She sighs heavily.[break][break]

"You're welcome anytime, Kaz. Can I call you Kaz?"[break][break]

He informs her this would become a beautiful partnership and she blushes, glancing away.[break][break]

"I'm sure you've said the same thing to any of your other partners."[break][break]

[break][break]

[newclass=.bodygold] font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 12px; color: #aaa; padding: 35px; width: 330px; margin: 0 auto; margin-top: 30px; text-align: justify; background: #2e2e2e; border-radius: 3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygold h1] display: inline-block; font-style: italic; font-size: 14px; line-height: 0%; color: #DEA20C; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygold h2] display: inline-block; line-height: 0%; font-size: 11px; font-weight: bold; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #DEA02C; [/newclass]

[newclass=.bodygoldt] float: right; margin: -36px; margin-top: -26px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygoldt a] font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #DEA02C; font-weight: bold; letter-spacing: 1px; text-decoration: none; background: #333; padding: 10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.bodygoldp img] background: #333; padding: 10px; padding-left: 0px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
scramble in the spa [c]
POSTED ON Feb 12, 2020 4:40:59 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
[attr="class","merrkI"]

he wasn't blushing because of the nickname she decided on. that he was fine with cause he knew how much of a mouthful his name could be. no he blushed when she mentioned "partners" because well...well the truth was kind of embarrassing but he had to go and say it at least. they were partners now after all. "actually...your the first. not counting my pokemon that is. ahaha...ha..."

he turned his head away as he sunk lower into the water, his shoulders barely over the surface line as he glanced back at her. "i've been kinda doing all of this on my own. gotten pretty lucky at not being totally maimed by alien monsters and terrorist clowns huh? aaaaall comes with the job." he was trying to play it off as cool, that he didn't mind being alone.

but he really appreciated stormy actually enjoying that side of him. "but y'know that old saying. two heads are better than one." hachiko suddenly appears next to him and buries kaz's face in his fur as he nuzzles his trainer. the lycanroc somehow knew when his trainer was starting to feel a little down in the dumps, so it was his job to cheer him up. "ach, ok hachi! hachi your fur's getting on my ton-plech!"

[newclass=.merrkI] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merrkI b] color: #44d4e4; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merrktagI] text-align:left; [/newclass] [newclass=.merrktagI a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 8px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.merrkpokesI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merrkpokesI img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
scramble in the spa [c]
POSTED ON Feb 12, 2020 14:30:03 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]
[break]

Stormy instinctively blushes as he does, automatically embarrassed and worried she'd said something wrong. She didn't want to rub him the wrong way or anything, give him any reason to not want her to hang around.[break][break]

And then he admits that she's his first partner, like ever. But honestly that just makes her blush even worse.[break][break]

"O-oh, I see."[break][break]

At the same time she's embarrassed, she's also sort of proud. While the day had started off grand with an intense battle, it had come to and end even sweeter. Granted, the two of them were probably moving too fast - but that was just something Stormy did anyway. She jumped headfirst into relationships and situations without a care for the consequences.[break][break]

The woman smiles as he continues to speak, playing light on the situation that he's a superhero and encounters many dangers and whatnot. [break][break]

"Are you sure you don't prefer being alone? Sounds like you might miss not being totally maimed by alien monsters all by yourself."[break][break]

His Lycanroc appears beside him then, nearly drowning him in his wash of affection for the man. Stormy giggles.[break][break]

"You have an incredible bond with your Pokemon."[break][break]

[break][break]

close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
scramble in the spa [c]
POSTED ON Feb 13, 2020 2:13:43 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
[attr="class","merrkI"]

kaz finally pushes his lycanroc out of his face and into the water, and he's considering drowning the dumb dog, so that he can actually take a breath not full of dirty hair. as he recovers the words of stormy make him look at her with a puzzled look before he pieced together what she said. his head as a little bit fuzzy at the moment.

"oh well i do welcome the help. honest. it'll be more fun having a partner with me when i go off to fight more weird monsters y'know. i mean so long as your ok with it anyway." he might not have seen her in action during the new years craziness but she seemed to have come out it pretty fine. so he was convinced that she could handle herself pretty damn well.

hachiko resurfaced from underneath and let out an annoyed bark at kazimir. was the bond really that as amazing as she said it was? "you think? truth be told sometimes i feel like i pick up a bunch of weirdos." he chuckled as the image of a few certain pokemon popped into his head, a few of them may not be what one would expect a superhero would have on his team but somehow they all made it work for one another. "still i wouldn't give any of them up for the world. what about you? you seem pretty close to yours."

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
scramble in the spa [c]
POSTED ON Feb 14, 2020 15:41:07 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]
[break]

Stormy seems to visibly relax as he responds, assuring her that he does actually want her help. Her own paranoia seemed to get the best of her sometimes.[break][break]

"Good, good."[break][break]

She still retains the bruises and scrapes from the new years raid, but the warm water seems to soothe her aching muscles.[break][break]

The woman smiles slightly as the Lycanroc resurfaces and plaintively barks at his trainer. Her comment still stands, and she shakes her head in amusement.[break][break]

"I mean, you picked me up. So I guess you must be right."[break][break]

He shoots the statement back at her and she shrugs.[break][break]

"They're my family, I don't know what I'd do without them, either. If you can't trust your best friends to protect you, who can you trust?"[break][break]

[break][break]

close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
scramble in the spa [c]
POSTED ON Feb 15, 2020 16:09:51 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
[attr="class","merrkI"]

"true that. pokemon are our buddies, so its pretty important that we're that close with them. ain't that right hachi?" while he couldn't see it through the water the lycanroc was wagging his tail furiously at the mention of his nickname and doggy paddled over to his trainer with his tongue blepping out of his mouth. just the sight of that was too much for kaz to handle, it was just so cute that it warranted more head pats for the rock dog. "who's my best buddy? yooooou aaaare."

hachiko let out a whine as kazimir was finishing his display of affection. the dog wanted more! but kaz was in here to relax his muscles, not sprain them again showing love to one of his pokemon. he would be here all day if he did that! speaking of....

"oh yeah, i don't think i thanked ya for letting us use this bath. i mean i know its a public thing but like, thanks for joining me i mean." it wasn't every day a regular trainer would just sit back and relax with a gym leader. "i take it you don't do this often with a lot of challengers huh? i don't think your average...guy, would pass up the chance." he didn't like his choice of words but he also didn't know how else to put them, implying that guys would jump at the chance to see stormy like...this. in this setting.

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
scramble in the spa [c]
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2020 1:17:56 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]
[break]

Stormy's smile widens as she sinks further into the warm water. It tickles her chin and she allows herself to sigh, full relaxation making her muscles feel almost like mush.[break][break]

She idly listens to Kazimir's mushy conversation with his Lycanroc, and even behind closed eyes, the woman continues to smile and giggle softly. It makes her quite happy and relieved to see that she isn't the only one to gush over her Pokemon.[break][break]

Arcanine has his chin resting on a cooler rock, balancing his temperature as he, too, soaks in the hot springs.[break][break]

Stormy leans one hand over to the giant dog, cooing under her breath.[break][break]

"You're my bestest buddy, aren't ya? Yeeeesss..."[break][break]

She whispers the last part, almost as if drowsiness is stealing her vigor.[break][break]

But she soon blinks awake at his next mouthful of words, eyes widening as she absorbs what he's saying.[break][break]

"Thank me? You don't have to thank me for anything. I appreciate the company."[break][break]

Unfortunately, the man's next comment causes her cheeks to redden with awkward embarrassment and she muses over her own choices and how easily she had merely agreed to a hot spring partner. Perhaps she was the one overstepping.[break][break]

"Uhh.. ah."[break][break]

She scratches the back of her head, glancing at him.[break][break]

"I'm gonna be honest, I thought nothing of it. I just like company, and I liked you."[break][break]

Was that weird? She was being weird. Fuck.[break][break]

[break][break]

close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
scramble in the spa [c]
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2020 16:53:21 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
[attr="class","merrkI"]

a bit of red spread on his face as she said those words. what was it about people saying they liked him that got him so flustered? like it would make sense if it was some kind of love confession but even simple platonic compliments did this to him. so for a minute he couldn't outright face her and looked away as he tried to hid his blush in the steam of the bath. "and i like you too." did that come off weird? it felt like it did. fuck.

maybe he spent enough time in this bath that it was starting to fog up his head. not in a bad way but he felt like they were getting real close. like really close. "oh wow i should probably get out soon. starting to prune." his nervous chuckle could only hide so much as he raised up his hand and his fingers were actually starting to slightly wrinkle.

his lycanroc however protested getting out, which was pretty obcvious as a dog with rocks in its skin didn't have to worry about turning into a raisin. "oh c'mon hachi i'm gonna shrivel if we stay longer." the dog rubbed his face into kaz's body and the trainer could only try to wrestle his own pokemon away from before turning to stormy with a pleading look. "heeeeeeeeelp. my dog is trying to kill me."

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
scramble in the spa [c]
POSTED ON Feb 24, 2020 1:17:42 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]
[break]

He blushes and, because of that, she blushes deeper in response. Very suddenly the conversation had turned much more touchy-feely and mushy than she had expected it to.[break][break]

"Cool, cool," is all she says in response to his admittance of liking.[break][break]

The temperature of the water doesn't bother her, but when he stands up to leave, or makes mention that it's getting too hot, she gets up as well.[break][break]

Reaching for a towel, she covers herself quickly and laughs nervously.[break][break]

"Sure, yeah. It, uhh, it was nice to spend some time together, or whatever. Talk soon?"[break][break]

She probably, almost certainly, makes the situation more awkward as she abruptly avoids interacting with his apparent situation with the Lycanroc, instead choosing to abort the conversation and situation entirely by just leaving.[break][break]

Her phone remains close at hand, however, if he ever chose to reach out to her again.[break][break]

[break][break]