Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,519 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
resonance [m]
POSTED ON Feb 16, 2020 3:33:17 GMT
noah faber Avatar

"eve? who's eve?" there is no time for noah to pursue a further answer. his own train of thought falls down the slope of kyle's slurring. "kyle! w-wait, you okay, buddy?"

noah reaches for a shot, but is again, interrupted by kyle's inebriation. he watches as the other plunges fire down his gullet and finishes with a smile. briefly, the bodyguard is worried for him. as bodyguards should be.

and yet, to see kyle flushed pink, beaming with the bubbles of his own scheme, tickles noah even pinker. the whisper against his ear's bell, and that brightly coloured voice... noah can't resist.

he queues a ballad of sorts. the room fills with a dramatic dawn of chords. as he sings, noah squeezes into the space between the table and kyle's knees.

"out of control and out of everything. you came out the blue, or was it the blue gray?"

noah sings, leaning down toward him to serenade him with a drunken lurch. his voice is awkward- but noah puts his whole heart into singing. it's comedic, almost, the way he exaggerates the emotion, the gestures in some slapstick silly way.

"so, good morniiiiiiing."

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,453 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
resonance [m]
POSTED ON Feb 16, 2020 4:53:14 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
the song goes over his head. his focus was all over the place, shifting from the karaoke screen, to noah, to the food, and then the booze.

his eyes look at noah's when he turns around to check on him. it brings kyle's lips to an upward curve, parting a bit in a rather slow manner as one end of his smile rises up to a smirk.

"good morning!" he suddenly joins.

he sets his legs only slightly apart. he raises a brow as he invitingly taps his thigh with his entire hand. no message needs to be verbally said, and the gesture is enough to let noah know what kyle wants.

the rim of the mug closes in on his lips once more, taking another swig of beer as he waits for noah.

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,519 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
resonance [m]
POSTED ON Feb 16, 2020 5:55:20 GMT
noah faber Avatar

noah almost chokes on the next line of lyrics he's smiling so hard. there's a blush on his face, the heat ballooning him upwards. briefly, he's tempted by kyle's tipsy charm. tempted to pull the mic away, and to steal kisses he's that cute, but noah is afraid that ending the song prematurely will cause the moment to end too- and so, he takes a breath.

"good morniiiiiing," noah accepts the invitation. he's the siren, but kyle's the sailor; the song does not work if there is no charmed partner. no arms spread wide to take the dive. "i never had the guts to run away..."

he fits himself comfortably on kyle's lap. the sour glare of the screen silhouettes his shape as he sings playfully with the mic switched off. noah rolls his head next to kyle's, singing the last lines of the song into his ear.

as the backtrack fades, noah moves across the other's neck. he kisses a foamy dollop of beer left on kyle's lip. with a hearty sputter of laughter, he pulls back to capture a full view of his lover. the lights shift to their default rotations as the karaoke machine seeks another song in its empty list.

"beer me, man." noah taps the mic against the mug. "you're drinking it too slow! faster! we got a pitcher to empty, dude!!"

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,453 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
resonance [m]
POSTED ON Feb 16, 2020 7:17:56 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
when noah pecks on his neck after the song, kyle wraps his arms around him, squeezing tight. "haha! i got you!" he laughs in monotone as he rests his head on noah's when he does.

he obliges with the request as he leans forward towards the table, taking the pitcher with a single shaky hand. with noah on his lap, his hand wraps around him when he tries to fill his own, and then noah's. liquids spill with his poor grip, though he doesn't seem to notice until when he returns the pitcher back.

"go sing another song for me, and then i gotchu!"

subconsciously, he nuzzles his forehead on noah's before withdrawing back. kyle starts to chug his mug, this time more hurried than his previous. a stream trickles down as he messily tries his best to drink as much as he can. unfortunately, he wasn't much of a drinker.

kyle gives up at around halfway through the contents of the beer. the reddening of his face starts to get more obvious. "noaaah," he whines, "when do you take a shot?"

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,519 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
resonance [m]
POSTED ON Feb 16, 2020 8:48:00 GMT
noah faber Avatar

caught in the frisky swing of kyle's embrace, noah's taut body thaws loose. the dim lighting and colourful strobing does little to hide the burning fire on his face.

"kyle--!" he careens around, wrapping his own arms around the other's shoulders.

this physical contact is new. startling. familiar and altogether unfamiliar. skinship of this kind, initiated by the reserved and inexperienced kyle lopez, becomes the most potent weapon.

as his mug is poured, discs of beer sloshes onto their clothes. noah doesn't mind. he's too preoccupied by kyle's nuzzling; the effects of paralysis tickle true. but he shrugs it off. he nuzzles back and is disappointed when it ends too early.

noah watches kyle chug, cheering as he sets his own mug on to the table. after, his hand travels blindly to the karaoke controls, and randomly selects a song. the speakers sound with sugar.

"dude, you didn't even finish your beer and you're asking me to take a shot?"

noah laughs hysterically and rubs foreheads with kyle again. a soft hum consecrates the moment before he wrestles the other's mug away. to chug the rest, he leans back. his adam's apple bobs with every gulp. a hand grabs at kyle's wet shirt to steady himself.

"aaahh- that hits the spot." noah wipes his chin and sets the glass on an empty cushion on the couch. "oh wait, wait... i missed some."

he leans forth, sucking on the stream of liquor left on kyle's chin. another wet kiss is left on his skin to chase the bitter taste of hops.

"you're so stupid drunk, do you know that, man?! we're gonna get kicked out, stupid!" he laughs, unaware that he too, has slipped into the boozy swirl. "if you want me to take a shot, you need to do something to make up for bombing that chug."

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,453 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
resonance [m]
POSTED ON Feb 16, 2020 15:47:16 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
the swipe of noah's tongue on his neck brings a smirk on his face, finally recognizing it. the smug expression is quick to change with noah's statement, however.

"huh? i thought you were trying to get me drunk!" his face shows a scowl, brows furrowed with his eyes glaring. he eventually rests his chin on top of noah's head as his expression mellows out. "i wouldn't have drank so much if you didn't. wait, am i drunk?"

his shoulders give way to a shrug. his mind wasn't working. trying to make sense of things would only hurts his already hurting head.

instead, he leans forward and takes another shot glass. only a few remain, and it's safe to assume kyle has consumed more than half of them already. before he could say anything, he drinks its entirety. "how about i drink a shot and then you take a shot?" he mentions. "whaddya say?"

kyle grins absently as he continues to constrict noah's movement with a tight hug. his fingers clumsily drop the shot glass. the room's carpeting softens its fall, thankfully.

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,519 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
resonance [m]
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2020 0:27:41 GMT
noah faber Avatar

each chuckle draws noah closer in the tightness of their embrace. his legs straddle the other's thighs, and his knees press into the cheap synthetic leathers of the couch cushions. noah rushes his fingers through kyle's hair. he rustles those deep brown locks and tangles strands into loving curls.

as kyle downs another, noah has half the heart to tell him to stop. but he can't. at least, he won't do it yet. he wants to see more, with his barriers down, maybe noah can fish truth within the fires of these elixirs.

"how can i say no to you, dude."

noah retrieves his own glass before returning to his comfy seat on kyle's lap. he balances it carefully in between his thumb and index. the wet musk of beer on his hoodie and the alcohol racing through his veins cause him to waver with each pulse of his heart.

"wait, if i drink this shot, can you promise me something?" noah clangs his glass against kyle's. his legs tighten around the other's while his hand holds tightly onto the elite four's shoulder. "i wanna ask you a question, but you gotta be one hundred percent telling the truth. and then you can ask me something too, if you want, buddy."

he sets the shot glass close to his own lips. the liquid, lucid and potent, sloshes against the glass edges like a melted crystal ball.

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,453 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
resonance [m]
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2020 6:06:31 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"okay!" he answers with a childish, unnaturally cheerful, tone.

he would've normally questioned how it was fair. kyle goes with his nature instead of what he was conditioned to be and goes with the flow. he nuzzles his head on noah's and takes a whiff of his alcohol-tainted smell on his neck before playfully planting a bite mark. his state of being inebriated doesn't help with him holding back the intensity.

kyle pulls back and then rests his forehead on noah's shoulder, his eyes facing down. he starts to snore for a second before he quickly holds his head up as if jolted awake. his expression shows confusion before it showed bliss. he wraps his arms around noah again, squeezing him once.

"whaddya wanna know 'bout me, huh? if yer gonna ask me 'bout my credit card number, i'm not tellin' ya!"

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,519 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
resonance [m]
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2020 7:38:09 GMT
noah faber Avatar

another shot down. his stomach groans, but it's muted by their intimate distance- or lack thereof. the glass drops and rolls around, spilling what little is left circling its bottom.

noah closes his eyes. around them, the karaoke machine pulses with the heavy vibrations of the backing beat. he nuzzles back, sinking into their closeness. every subtle touch is amplified in his self-imposed darkness. the bite comes like electricity, forcing a soft sound from parted lips.

he opens one eye, a silly smirk spread across his face. is this dumbass actually sleeping? kyle jolts awake. the residual shock roars into his limbs. galvanized by the elite four's playful merriment, noah grabs at kyle's shoulder blades as he reciprocates.

"i wanna know if," noah looks into kyle's beaming eyes. his initial intent flickers at the cusp of his thoughts, but it's defused. to take advantage of kyle's loose tongue for the sake of some watered down confession... is it even worth it? he speaks in soft pinks, "if you wanna kiss me. right now."

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,453 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
resonance [m]
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2020 8:27:37 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
kyle appears to think about it, but the alcohol in his system has long robbed him of that function. a straightforward answer comes not too long after the question.

"nah!"

his grip around noah weakens when he attempts to take the mug and finish the rest of its contents, swiping his tongue across his lips as soon as nothing was left. the mug is left hanging precariously on his shaky fingers afterwards.

kyle digs his face to noah's chest, rubbing his face all over as he discreetly wipes the remaining beer on him. he lifts his face up as soon as he's finished, the sparkle in his eye from earlier never fading.

"i'd rather go home. and sleep. with you, if that's okay." he hums, closing his eyes, and then leans his entire weight towards noah. "you wasted your question on something so useless. haha. you're dumb."

"whaddya wanna know 'bout me, huh? if yer gonna ask me 'bout my credit card number, i'm not tellin' ya!"

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,519 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
resonance [m]
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2020 9:10:21 GMT
noah faber Avatar

the refusal comes like a arid gale. his watering mouth dries- but his hoodie is wet, smeared with a smile of beer from kyle's snuggling face. still, he can't be disappointed too much.

the sparkle of kyle's eyes is more hypnotic than the patterns shone upon the walls. he tightens his stomach, fighting urges to kiss him down right then and there.

"huh, really?!"

noah is stunned with misunderstood elation. he drinks up kyle's humming, and wets his appetite with preemptive fantasies. huffing, he pulls himself off the other's lap, his sneakers squeaking on the wet floor.

"we're going. now!" noah cheers. he grabs the other's forearm, tugging on it as one would a rope. "that was the best answer i could've got, so i'm basically a genius."

noah pauses to think. he lets go of kyle's forearm. diving close, he hoists kyle by the armpits and lifts him up from the couch. with a grunt, he peers at his drunken colour.

"can you even walk, buddy?"

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,453 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
resonance [m]
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2020 14:33:31 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
he leans his entire body on noah when he gets him up. he buries his face on his hair, lifting his head up only when noah prompted him with an inquiry.

"maybe? i like this position more though."

arms wrap around noah once more, his physicality never really fading since his sixth shot. his lips find their way to his neck, giving playful kisses that mirrors those he received from him earlier.

when he realizes what noah was trying to do, he stops.

"wait, are we leavin' already? but we still got tiiiiime!" he lifts his wrist and tries to look at the time. he wasn't wearing any wristwatch. "we've only sang, like, two songs! this isn't getting your money's worth!"

his eyes look back at the table. the pitcher of beer wasn't even finished despite multiple shot glasses being already empty. what gets kyle's attention more was the tray of fries they left almost untouched.

"and the fries... i like their fries. i don't want to leave it there."

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,519 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
resonance [m]
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2020 21:11:42 GMT
noah faber Avatar

as kyle corners him with kisses, the softest shadows of his moans hide within the fading instrumental. noah seeks further depth. he does not want to leave kyle's drunken grasp, and as he digs his fingers into the other's shoulder blades, goosebumps tiptoe across his skin in balletic waves.

they did have more time- but noah wants more of the night for other things. yet, the full pitcher is tantalizingly fresh and dewy- and he worries about the explanations needed to haul this dog out of the business.

"okay, okay, okay." noah laughs, patting the other's back. "let's eat some fries."

maybe he'll sober up a little- but not enough to dispel his lovey-dovey lean. awkwardly, he dips lower, still caught in the other's arms. he grabs a fry before lifting himself up again. blushing furiously, he places it partially into his mouth.

"here's a fry." noah says. he offers the fry wobbling between his lips to him, urging him to take the other end. "hurry,  i'll eat 'em all. then it'll be no fries for you."

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,453 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
resonance [m]
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2020 5:27:02 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
noah's effort doesn't go fruitless. the teasing does its job and kyle doesn't waste a moment before he lunged for the fry. he takes a bite on one end, pinning it in between his teeth. the stare happens for only a second, brows playfully burrowing with a impish tug on one end of his lips, but it was there.

the next thing noah knows is he's thrown onto the floor by kyle, with the elite four looming over him. he finishes the fry and moves on to noah's lips, aggressively taking on the reins. his alcohol breath fills the entirety of noah's mouth as he lets his carnal desires take over.

a hand slips underneath his hoodie, slowly feeling its way up to noah's torso until it exposes his skin. his other hand pins noah's wrist on the ground. he breaks, and then lets his sight rest on noah.

"still going to tease me, boy?" he taunts above him.

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,519 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
resonance [m]
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2020 6:14:13 GMT
noah faber Avatar

the fry is stolen. salt lingers on the tip of his tongue, dancing with the faintest steps. even transience is powerless against noah's attraction. kyle's stare lingers too.

it's as if time expands within their shared milisecond. within the cramped space of their mischief, noah frantically devotes every sense to memory. the strobe stars flash across the walls. then suddenly, the world topples upside down.

he lands on the floor. a shot glass rolls across the ground with a high-pitched ring. noah's stupefied expression, with bright eyes and parted lips, can not disguise itself under kyle's shadow. before noah can't ask, kyle steals the bodyguard's curiosity with his tongue.

noah groans into the other's mouth. his own waters with greed, surrendering control to receive. desire scorches his flesh and renders it raw. the hand that roams across his torso leaves no space for repose and each touch ignites the throat with sounds long since withheld. noah gasps, his pinned arms framing his flushed portrait.

"ha... yeah," noah laughs, sticking out his tongue, "it'll take more than that to stop me."

the phone on the wall rings. each throbbing note grates the ears. on the screen, their time has almost elapsed. noah's heart beats faster than the ringtone. finally, the phone stops.

"fuck, uh," noah swears he can hear an attendant starting their walk to the room, "kyle- can we..." his lips tingle with the salinity of need.