kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
resonance [m]
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2020 7:35:48 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"can we what?"

every sound before him is drowned by the presence of noah underneath him. his attention is taken by one thing only. he assumes it's from the effects of alcohol and the setting that the events of the hour long karaoke brought.

he releases a long drawn out groan before flipping to the side and lying down on his back on the floor. frustration was clear on his attitude as the temper tantrum subsides as fast as it started.

"fine! do what ya want!" his hand reaches for noah's. "get me up though. my legs don't work."

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,519 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
resonance [m]
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2020 8:07:42 GMT
noah faber Avatar

there's still time. they're on the third floor, and the cashier counter is closer to the entrance. attendants don't take the elevator and instead, take the steep set of stairs.

there's still time.

there's no song playing, but it would've been distracting. a detraction of the experience. from the floor, he uses kyle's hand to hoist himself on top of him. his hands are on either side of his head as he peers down at his lover.

"you sure about that?" he says, in response to the freedom kyle affords him.

with every pant, he swears revenge. noah lunges hungrily, his teeth snapping at the other's bottom lip. in the brain fog of carnality, noah wipes the smile off kyle's face with thirsty, hard kisses.

he begins to hear the steps echoing from down the hall. before pulling away entirely, he bites at the other's neck, leaving soft smooches atop each mark. noah stumbles up as if drunk-which he was, in part-and hurries to the door.

the door is knocked upon, and noah opens it with the slight crack. he hides kyle's body with his own, filling the gap in the frame.

"sorry, but... could we have liiiiike, ten more minutes? some service time? i've been coming here for months, y'know that right?" noah laughs nervously.

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,453 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
resonance [m]
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2020 11:33:29 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
he returns what noah gives him with fervor. he deals with what is in front of him, grunting when the bite mark is placed on his neck. it turns to a growl when he is left on his own on the ground.

kyle lies there, dormant, as noah leaves him to attend to more pressing matters. each passing second feels like a minute, and then an hour. his perception of time is distorted, and impatience starts to manifest.

still, he waits until he hears the door shutting close.

"are we gon' fuck or what?"

his voice was slurred, completely devoid of sobriety. "when i said i wanna sleep, it means i wanna sleep!" he complains in a childish tantrum. "i'm gonna sleep here now." he closes his eyes with his limbs sprawled all over the carpeted floor.

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,519 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
resonance [m]
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2020 2:59:25 GMT
noah faber Avatar

the door clicks. immediately, the square shape of their room is felt in all of its contained rigidity. there is no world other than theirs with all of its flourish and glow. a slurred voice breaks the romance. from the floor, a voice snakes into his ear: slurred but sharp in tongue. noah's eyes become startled fruit.

a tickle climbs up his neck. ten minutes on the clock. digitized as it is, noah can hear the damned pendulum swing.

"we're not gonna- kyle?" noah squats beside him. he rubs his face and laughs into his hands. "c'mon... we gotta clean up. they're gonna kill me if i leave this mess." it's as if the man is dead. slain by shots and noah's miscalculations. "kyle!"

although he admires kyle's feigned sleeping face (unless he actually is asleep), noah is determined to save his karaoke reputation. he slams his rear on the other's stomach and treats kyle as a seat while he gathers the shot glasses on the ground and on the table.

he stacks them on the tray. the pitcher is still full, and noah drags it to the edge of the table. he grabs the pitcher, chugging a good majority before setting it on the floor beside him.

noah peers at kyle. "wake up!!" he applies more weight.

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,453 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
resonance [m]
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2020 3:37:42 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
kyle wakes up thanks to noah's attempts. "i'm awake!" he jolts up, and then falls back on the floor.

half-lidded eyes look up to noah cleaning up. "hehe. you're going to be a good housewife." he'd stand up if he can, but with noah on top of him, he can't. instead his arms extend forward, wrapping around noah's waist, or at least, up to what his arms can reach from his position.

"i can call you mama noah and then you can call me papa kyle. how's that sound?"

kyle lets his mouth run, seemingly unaware of the rush noah has been troubling himself with. he tugs him towards him to join him on the floor, but alcohol has sapped his strength as much as it sapped his cognitive ability.

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,519 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
resonance [m]
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2020 3:59:30 GMT
noah faber Avatar

as kyle's arm slide around his waist, noah squirms with laughter. the sudden embrace tickles him. jitters force his muscles to pop like bubble wrap. kyle's running mouth is an open bar. he continues to dive into the stream of kyle's drunken fantasies.

"bro... i'd be the best mama. are you thinking about kids already?"

noah chuckles, but he does not forget the rest of his mess. although kyle's strength is lacking, noah's self-restraint is weaker. he allows himself to be pulled, his body drawn by their gravity. the collision is firm, but gentle, as if the fit is perfect and snug.

he spots another shot glass underneath the couch. its glass face reflects the screen. the time ticks with its threatening countdown. and yet...

noah grabs kyle's face, cupping his hot cheeks flushed with liquor. "are you admitting you wanna marry me when we're not even official yet?"

/ cookie

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,453 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
resonance [m]
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2020 4:51:24 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
family was never kyle's priority, nor did he have any plans for the future at all. he lives in the moment, hiding his insecurities for tomorrow with well-practices excuses.

"i hate kids but maybe you don't, so."

muted laughter comes with the cupping of his cheeks. arms wrap from behind noah, moving down as his thumbs slip inside the waistband of noah's pants, recalling the act from a previous date. he supposed noah liked this thing.

"depends," he answers, trailing off. "how much do you make in a year?"

the laughter that comes after is much more louder and pronounced. he stares at him afterwards, waiting for him to talk before pressing his lips against his, pulling back after a second.

kyle flashes a grin towards noah.

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,519 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
resonance [m]
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2020 5:39:45 GMT
noah faber Avatar

the tugging of his waistband mirrors the toothy pulling of his lips. noah nibbles the lower curve with frustrating inaction. he contemplates, each touch pleasantly cold against his sensitive waist.

noah raises a brow, yet worry settles in his gut. did he make enough? a member of the elite four is below him, smiling stupid drunk. yet, still, noah feels hopelessly outmatched both in battle and social standing.

he urges on, fueled with the fumes of his liquor. "enough you to make you drunk." noah laughs lucently, his bright voice tapering into a delicate moan as they kiss. his eyelids flutter as kyle withdraws with a smile. "agh... fuck. we're going. we gotta go or else i'm gonna die, dude."

frustrated with his restraint, noah retrieves the glass from under the couch. he sets it on the table alongside the one rolling on the cushions. noah doesn't bother to ask kyle whether he can walk.

he squats before kyle, patting his back. "i'll carry you out, man. hold tight, 'kay?"

/ monkas

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,453 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
resonance [m]
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2020 5:58:52 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
a frisky smile appears with the invitation. kyle wastes no time to get on his legs, wobbling, before flopping himself onto noah's back.

kyle leans forward, placing his mouth near his ear. "just tell me if you feel something on your back, m'kay?" he whispurrrs. there was a certain playfulness that never showed within his sober state.

his arms drape over his shoulders while his feet drag on the ground. he buries his face on noah's head, taking whiffs of what smelled like cheap shampoo and alcohol. noah's smell calms him, however, and he stops acting up.

"can you even carry me?" he challenges. "are you gonna carry me all the way home like this?"

a chuckle escapes him, absently laughing at even the slightest reason to laugh.

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,519 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
resonance [m]
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2020 6:21:48 GMT
noah faber Avatar

noah bears kyle's weight well. despite his shorter stature, his build is deceptively robust. supportive. in all ways, noah wants to affirm the elite four's importance. and not to himself, no, but to kyle.

for the title of elite four may ring shallow to some, including the owner. it may be a colourful plaster on a wound. a medal gathering dust on a wall. however, noah is tempted to claw the microphone from the couch. he wants to scream into its metal crown. he wants to shout about kyle until his chords are bloody. the honeymoon phase of his crush still has not ended. the sugar still dyes every honeyed moment.

noah's ears burn as kyle sneaks into his ear. "aight, but you gotta tell me if you want me to do something about it." in this piggyback carry, noah's face is hidden. despite his cocky tone, the typical face of confidence is gone. blushing furiously, the concealing angle allows him to express the embarrassing depths of his puppy love.

"hmph, duh," noah bounces kyle further up his back, and his hands secure his legs, "but i'm not carrying you home. we're going somewhere else." he huffs like his bouffalant while his fingers travel to the handle of the door.

/ monkas

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,806 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
resonance [m]
POSTED ON Feb 22, 2020 10:24:28 GMT
shiv Avatar
[attr="class","reward"]mission complete!!
[attr="class","reward2"]you two receive the following: 50 poke, 5 infamy, 1x sound-based move to redeem in the site shop.
[break]