Drakka

T-rex
He/Him
July 27
Sootopolis City
Bisexual
Muscle
Grunt
I can't change! Guess you can blame it on my left-side brain!
awards
261 posts
Rex Drago DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @rex
Rex Drago
Explosive Romance [SD]
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2020 23:42:39 GMT
Rex Drago Avatar

Table one, cause they were number one! Rex smirked as he slided into his seat, a little dino following right on his heels. Whatever the workers had left, some kind of sundae/ice cream combo, it looked sweet as hell, and he was sure he'd love it.

He was dressed his best (lies) in a black suit with nary a wrinkle (He shook it out when he bought it...at discount.) and was sure to make an impression (he sure would.)!

In the seconds he was alone, he grew bored, holding up his chin with both hands. This better had not be a waste of time, he got all ready and everything...if anything, he hoped they were ok with getting down to business without a whole week of talking beforehand. A chirp sounded beneath him, and he complied absent-mindingly by patting the Cranidos and slipping a complementary chocolate under the table for it.

God, please let them be handsome...

close tab

played by

Driclone

God
he/him
Destroyer
King
20 height
20 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
27 posts
part of
TAG WITH @empirio
Empirio Saiga
Explosive Romance [SD]
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2020 3:13:16 GMT
Empirio Saiga Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Niramit:400,400i,700][googlefont=Dosis:300]

[newclass=".punkisavelight"]background: #ffffff; width: 450px; margin: auto; border-right: 40px solid #DBDCE6;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightimage"]background: url('https://i.imgur.com/vhjXnrS.png'); height: 200px; background-position: center; background-size: cover; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightlyrics"]height: 40px; padding: 15px 0; text-align: center; background: #A3A9C0; font-family: 'Dosis'; color: #ffffff; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 20px; line-height: 20px; font-weight: 300; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttopslant"]float: left; width: 0; height: 0; border-top: 3px solid transparent; border-left: 450px solid #A3A9C0; margin-top: -18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightbottomslant"]width: 0; height: 0; float: right; border-bottom: 3px solid transparent; border-right: 450px solid #A3A9C0; margin-top: 15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightsecondarylyrics"]height: 30px; line-height: 30px; background: #A3A9C0; text-align: center; color: #ffffff; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-size: 12px; font-family: 'Niramit';[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelighttags"]display: inline-block; float: left; margin-left: -200px; margin-top: 145px; width: 120px; height: 30px; background: #ffffff; transition: 0.5s; text-align: right; font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 11px; color: #989EB3; text-transform: uppercase; line-height: 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttags a"]font-size: inherit !important; font-family: inherit !important; transition: 0.3s;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttags a:hover"]color: #8D92A6 !important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttags div"]width: 80px; height: 30px; float: right; background: linear-gradient(to right,#ffffff,transparent); margin-right: -80px; margin-left: -50px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelight:hover .punkisavelighttags"]margin-left: 0px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightseparator"]margin: 25px 15px; margin-bottom: 0px; height: 1px; background: linear-gradient(to right,transparent,#CFD4E6,transparent); text-align: center; line-height: 1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightseparator div"]display: inline-block; padding: 0 10px; background: #ffffff; line-height: 10px; height: 10px; font-size: 10px; font-family: calibri; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #989EB3; text-transform: uppercase; position: relative; top: -5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelighttext"]padding: 25px; padding-top: 10px; font-size: 10px; line-height: 16px; font-family: verdana; color: #83889A; text-align: justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttext b"]color: #7D87A6; font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttext i"]color: #989EB3; font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightcredit"]width: 490px; text-align: right; line-height: 15px; font-size: 12px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #6e6e6e; font-family: 'Niramit'; margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightcredit a"]font-weight: bold; color: #7D87A6; transition: 0.3s; font-family: inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightcredit a:hover"]color: #989EB3;[/newclass]

[attr=class,punkisavelight]
[attr=class,punkisavelightimage]
[attr=class,punkisavelighttags]

[attr=class,punkisavelightlyrics]
[attr=class,punkisavelighttopslant]

i'm trying to impress you[break]
so i'm calling on angels
[attr=class,punkisavelightbottomslant]
[attr=class,punkisavelightseparator]

0000 words
[attr=class,punkisavelighttext]

"Oya? Could such a wonderful specimen of a man be awaiting my arrival?"[break][break]

Sweetened words emerged from behind the man named Rex. Before the person could turn around, a gracious white hand slid upon the right side of the person's face, moving the hair that could be covering it. Suddenly, the vanished vanished as quickly it had appeared. The man who the hand belonged to finally decided to show himself to his date for the short time they would be together: A dashing young man, wearing a charcoal-colored suite with gold highlights and borders, covering a white shirt and black tie with two golden pins. Most of the golden mane that served as his hair was styled backwards, only a few locks falling upon his forehead and slightly covering his eyes and eyebrows.[break][break]

Empirio slowly took a seat, ordering a serving of champagne for himself, alongside an apple. A light meal, if one could say, but the man wasn't one of an extravagant appetite. "Color me surprised. I did not expect someone of such grace and beauty to be my first date. Why, maybe this should be viewed as a sign? What do you think, my good sir?"

[attr=class,punkisavelightsecondarylyrics]

i hope you're watching me
[attr=class,punkisavelightcredit]template by punki
close tab

played by

Drakka

T-rex
He/Him
July 27
Sootopolis City
Bisexual
Muscle
Grunt
awards
261 posts
Rex Drago DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @rex
Rex Drago
Explosive Romance [SD]
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2020 4:50:21 GMT
Rex Drago Avatar

For a brief moment, Rex almost flinched away at the sudden touch, only barely managing to only turn his head at a reasonable, not freaked out speed. "And I didn't expect I'd be dating a Pyroar!" He answered a compliment with a compliment, cause why wouldn't he? This was the best thing that could have happened to him! Handsome and looked interested! Stars above, he was lucky!

At his feet, Three tried to rise, and he discreetly threw a piece of food towards it and pushed it down. Don't interrupt, not now.

"I don't believe in fate, but it's being pretty compelling right now, eh?" His usual smile was put on, jagged and exciting, leaning forward and he pushed forward impatiently, "What's the plan here? You looking for someone too? Cause, look at you, pretty sure you're the jackpot."

close tab

played by

Driclone

God
he/him
Destroyer
King
20 height
20 height
awards
27 posts
part of
TAG WITH @empirio
Empirio Saiga
Explosive Romance [SD]
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2020 3:38:33 GMT
Empirio Saiga Avatar
[nospaces]

[newclass=".punkisavelight"]background: #ffffff; width: 450px; margin: auto; border-right: 40px solid #DBDCE6;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightimage"]background: url('https://i.imgur.com/vhjXnrS.png'); height: 200px; background-position: center; background-size: cover; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightlyrics"]height: 40px; padding: 15px 0; text-align: center; background: #A3A9C0; font-family: 'Dosis'; color: #ffffff; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 20px; line-height: 20px; font-weight: 300; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttopslant"]float: left; width: 0; height: 0; border-top: 3px solid transparent; border-left: 450px solid #A3A9C0; margin-top: -18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightbottomslant"]width: 0; height: 0; float: right; border-bottom: 3px solid transparent; border-right: 450px solid #A3A9C0; margin-top: 15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightsecondarylyrics"]height: 30px; line-height: 30px; background: #A3A9C0; text-align: center; color: #ffffff; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-size: 12px; font-family: 'Niramit';[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelighttags"]display: inline-block; float: left; margin-left: -200px; margin-top: 145px; width: 120px; height: 30px; background: #ffffff; transition: 0.5s; text-align: right; font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 11px; color: #989EB3; text-transform: uppercase; line-height: 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttags a"]font-size: inherit !important; font-family: inherit !important; transition: 0.3s;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttags div"]width: 80px; height: 30px; float: right; background: linear-gradient(to right,#ffffff,transparent); margin-right: -80px; margin-left: -50px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelight:hover .punkisavelighttags"]margin-left: 0px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightseparator"]margin: 25px 15px; margin-bottom: 0px; height: 1px; background: linear-gradient(to right,transparent,#CFD4E6,transparent); text-align: center; line-height: 1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightseparator div"]display: inline-block; padding: 0 10px; background: #ffffff; line-height: 10px; height: 10px; font-size: 10px; font-family: calibri; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #989EB3; text-transform: uppercase; position: relative; top: -5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelighttext"]padding: 25px; padding-top: 10px; font-size: 10px; line-height: 16px; font-family: verdana; color: #83889A; text-align: justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttext b"]color: #7D87A6; font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttext i"]color: #989EB3; font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightcredit"]width: 490px; text-align: right; line-height: 15px; font-size: 12px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #6e6e6e; font-family: 'Niramit'; margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightcredit a"]font-weight: bold; color: #7D87A6; transition: 0.3s; font-family: inherit;[/newclass]

so i'm calling on angels

0000 words

The current target took the bait. A small smile drew itself upon the man's face, raising the corner of his lips into a seductive smile. "Well now, you must be exaggerating! Surely I do not share the grace and elegance of a Pyroar. I do admit I am quite proud of my mane, however." A soft chuckle followed as Empirio ran his fingers through his hair.[break][break]

The man before him then moved on regards to the statement Empirio had made upon "Fate". Such a word, so easy to use, yet so powerful. Even those that didn't believe in it would be so easily swayed if employed accordingly. And boy, did that guy get reeled in so quickly. Plus, it seemed like he was eager to proceed to the next step.[break][break]

The blond man took a sip of his champagne, letting it twirl within his mouth for a couple of seconds before swallowing it. Some good quality for such an event, quite surprising. Time to address the concerns of his "date". "Rushing this would sour the magic of our meeting, I'm afraid. And while I do like breaking a few rules here and there, I believe it'd be in both of our interest to stick to the limits of this date game. But I assure you, right now you are my jackpot, and I will definite have a place for you after all this." Saying these honeyed words, the man winked and took a bite in the apple, all the while observing Rex and his pokemon.

close tab

played by

Drakka

T-rex
He/Him
July 27
Sootopolis City
Bisexual
Muscle
Grunt
awards
261 posts
Rex Drago DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @rex
Rex Drago
Explosive Romance [SD]
POSTED ON Feb 22, 2020 0:33:29 GMT
Rex Drago Avatar

"Hmph, "magic"." Rex chuckled under his breath, a little dramatic, but come on, who didn't like being fawned over? A gnawing feeling of fakeness, always there, which he ignored. Course everything was fake, why the hell was he here if not to sweet talk some smuck? He was only lucky it was another guy sweet talking, and let himself be drawn in. What could he lose?

From below, Three growled softly, unaware of its master's intent to ignore feelings of distrust, looking on the verge of headbutting the man's legs out in the form of protection only it knew.

"Oh? Nice to know I'm so wanted." Seemed he was wanted everywhere these day, and it wasn't a bad feeling, "I'll have a place soon too, gotta see which is more impressive? Eh, jackpot?" Excitement ran in his tone, as far as he knew, they'd never see the other again, but one could dream of showing an upcoming home, right?

close tab

played by

Driclone

God
he/him
Destroyer
King
20 height
20 height
awards
27 posts
part of
TAG WITH @empirio
Empirio Saiga
Explosive Romance [SD]
POSTED ON Feb 28, 2020 4:04:29 GMT
Empirio Saiga Avatar
[nospaces]

so i'm calling on angels

0000 words

The date, Rex, seemed to be wanted by other individuals as well. So the man had interactions recently, outside of this hall, where he had been desired. Should he raise the stakes? Getting another pawn in this region wouldn't be a bad idea after all. He just needed to play his cards right. The man reached into the inner pocket of his coat, pulling out what seemed to be a black business card.[break][break]

"Oh? You have others going after you, you say? Well now, it seems like I shouldn't be stopping myself, lest you be snatched from under my nose." With a soft smile upon his face, the man slid the black card upon the table, reaching Rex's side. "I believe we don't have much time left, but I'd prefer gifting you this before I forget."[break][break]

Empirio slowly removed his hands, allowing Rex to grab the card, should he choose to do so. The first thing that could be noticed was the smell, as mellow as the smell of a black rose. Upon the card, he would notice an address and a number, written in golden letters. The address could later on be identified to be a manor, located on Route 123, near Mt. Pyre. As for the number, it seemed to be the number to Empirio's Pokegear, to allow easy contact. How would the date react to this invitation?

close tab

played by

Drakka

T-rex
He/Him
July 27
Sootopolis City
Bisexual
Muscle
Grunt
awards
261 posts
Rex Drago DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @rex
Rex Drago
Explosive Romance [SD]
POSTED ON Feb 28, 2020 6:02:03 GMT
Rex Drago Avatar

"Please don't, I hate for manners to hold anyone back." Rex encouraged eagerly, accepting the card with barely contained glee. A card, that was quaint! Smelled like flowers, though. Was this guy rich? He felt rich.

"A gift? That's sweet. I'll be sure to remember." His smile was one of victory and satisfaction. First date here, and he already had a serious number? It was almost too good.

As if on cue, the buzz signaling time was up sounded. Nothing but a bunch of party poopers, these organisers. Didn't even let the dates get fun. "I'll see you later, my jackpot!" Rex announced, tucking the card into his pockets. He would definitely want this later.

Did I ever catch his name?

close tab

played by

Driclone

God
he/him
Destroyer
King
20 height
20 height
awards
27 posts
part of
TAG WITH @empirio
Empirio Saiga
Explosive Romance [SD]
POSTED ON Mar 7, 2020 16:14:03 GMT
Empirio Saiga Avatar
[nospaces]

[newclass=".punkisavelighttext b"]color: #3c0086; font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 12px;[/newclass]

so i'm calling on angels

0000 words

Operation seizing the man's heart? A success. The man took the card and seemed quite happy to have "Scored" a date with Empirio. "Now just remember to call me before showing up at this address, it would be a shame if you showed up while I was... wearing something inappropriate." The man chuckled before taking another sip of his champagne.[break][break]

Suddenly, the buzzing alarm resonated in the hall, signaling the end of the round. "What a shame, I was hoping this moment would last longer. Well then, I hope to hear more from you in the future, Jackpot-kun." Empirio winked at his date as he got up from the table, taking his champagne and apple with him.[break][break]

Now, how would this turn out? Would he be acquiring a new minion, a pawn to do his bidding easily? Hopefully, if the man wouldn't serve as a minion, he would be a good source of information. It's so easy to manipulate people using the card called love to get what is needed, maybe he'll be able to get other goodies from this. An evil chuckle left his vocal cords as he made his way to the exit.