light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
genesis is coming [ dw ]
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2020 4:42:08 GMT
cadis von klaussner Avatar

[attr="class","merkI"]
[attr="class","merkpokesI"]

an abandoned town was their point of meeting. cadis had just escaped a rather tiresome meeting the league had with some of their lower cadets. the meeting wasn't anything too important or worth remembering for the rocket boss. after all, he was simply surrounded by nothing more than cadets. they were told nothing of importance that a higher up wouldn't know.

"and here we are at the meeting point." looking around, he'd say, "i'm sure she received the message. she said to be promising." cadis spoke aloud. the new recruits were interesting. rocket was rebuilding itself quite well. all was going according to plan.

notes: normal/psychic! lookin' for dem pokemon with adaptability + a hatterene 4 cadis.

[attr="class","merktagI"]

[newclass=.merkI] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkI b] color: #a695ca; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Endless

The Nightingale
She/her
Twenty four
November 11
Slateport
Heterosexual
Assistant
executive
Defiance in her flesh, her blood, her bones; written on her soul
awards
1,346 posts
part of
TAG WITH @isra
Isra Nightingale
genesis is coming [ dw ]
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2020 9:52:47 GMT
Isra Nightingale Avatar
[attr="class","isratalk"]

A midnight rendezvous with a face she needed to be much more familiar with was just as enticing as any other. The woman adored the chance to leave the house anyway, any excuse to venture out was a welcome one.

Little did he know something like an abandoned settlement was right up her alley and she was lost in the old buildings. Hands passing over their decrepit wood pleasant hum. She'd arrived plenty early but to get lost in the curiosity of a part of the world that had escaped the purgatory of a waking dream like their's was a sight she couldn't say no to.

"That she did." she comments, hearing him as she nears the point they are meant to meet, her detour has not taken her far enough from it to be a problem.

"I'm afraid the place was too curious not to look into a little bit more while I waited for you." there's a well practiced mischievous grin on her face, enough to imply something more than her usual brand of quirkiness but just as hollow as any expression she plays at.

[newclass=.isratalk b]color: #8e4e5d;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,759 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
genesis is coming [ dw ]
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2020 1:00:48 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD GLAMEOW APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / limber[break]
slash / attract / feint attack / fake out
[break][break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD GALARIAN PONYTA APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / pastel veil[break]
dazzling gleam / agility / heal pulse / stomp
[break][break]

close tab

played by

light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
genesis is coming [ dw ]
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2020 2:59:44 GMT

[attr="class","merkI"]

"pleasure, lady nightingale." it was then the sound of a pokemon caught his attention. luckily, gallade was already on the case. together he and accelgor would bring him a potential feline that would serve him well, "a glameow, nice capture." with a simple ball he'd capture the feline with haste. "continue your hunt and don't stop bringing me potentials." his gaze would come to shift back toward isra.

"i've been meeting with most of our new recruits one on one. it was about time it for your turn." removing the bandage around his forehead and slicking his hair back, he'd say, "i'm sure your well aware, or at least were informed, about rocket's return. my question is how exactly did you come to learn of it?" he was genuinely curious. with their increase in recruits, someone was doing their job very well.

notes: normal/psychic! lookin' for dat hatterene 4 cadis.

[newclass=.merkI] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkI b] color: #a695ca; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Endless

The Nightingale
She/her
Twenty four
November 11
Slateport
Heterosexual
Assistant
executive
awards
1,346 posts
part of
TAG WITH @isra
Isra Nightingale
genesis is coming [ dw ]
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2020 0:20:23 GMT
Isra Nightingale Avatar

"And the same to you." a gentle grin meets his greeting, she takes great pleasure in being addressed properly. She thinks little of the pokemon that come to him amidst their budding conversation, she's not surprised he's taking advantage of the surroundings as much as she intends to as well.

Her own is lurking in the shadows, the banette skulks for the sort of pokemon that might catch her interest. The ghost plays a game of luring them into sight and seeking the small gesture of approval, the subtle nod that almost seems to be more to her nights companion than to him before doing as he pleases. After all, it would be fitting for her to approve of the Rocket Boss she's recently placed herself under the jurisdiction of.

"I came to you." Though the truth is more a little in between, after all someone as close to the league as she is wouldn't be approached lightly. Isra had made a point to place herself where she could be found, drawing just enough attention to garner being sought out.

"I don't suppose you come from Sinnoh do you?" she speaks as she continues her curious search of the surrounding buildings, wondering what treasures she might find in their shadows. "The Nightingale name carries much more weight there, we have often been referred to as the queens of the shadows. We see much and know more, it was only a matter of inquiries in the right places to find out what had happened to the pieces left behind in the supposed disbandment of your previous incarnation."

The call of her banette prompts her to toss him a pokeball, one that he deflects with his shadow in the direction of the pokemon he has incapacitated rather unceremoniously through fists and shadow. "And I know how to garner attention when I want it."

>>capping ponyta

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,759 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
genesis is coming [ dw ]
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2020 4:07:37 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD KECLEON APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] color change
[attr="class","wildtabox"] slash
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] shadow claw
[attr="class","wildtabox"] substitute
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] thief
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"] &

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD JYNX APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] oblivious
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ice punch
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] draining kiss
[attr="class","wildtabox"] mean look
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] perish song

[break]
Your previous captures were successful!!

[googlefont=Abel][googlefont=Roboto][googlefont=Rubik]
close tab

played by

light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
genesis is coming [ dw ]
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2020 7:48:07 GMT

[attr="class","merkI"]

during his time in sinnoh he learned a lot, heard a lot. her family name was no stranger to his ears; simple tales similar to that of a banshee or succubus. dangerous women who were said to rule the night. "upon my return i thought you seemed familiar." removing the headwrap from around his forehead, he'd come to showcase a mark that would reside at the center of his forehead: the cross of saint peter.

"i wonder what would one, someone apart of something so prestige, would want with an organization like ours." did he have the right to know? he was the leader, after all. but he, too, understood that many of his subordinates had their secrets. eventually they would come to light whether they desired it to or not. cadis was the type to allow one the chance to reveal what needed to be reveal when they were ready, so it was of no dire concern to be told the truth; though, he wondered, "especially when one is so close a certain councilman that killed the man many respected."

while talking to isra, another pokemon would be brought in defeated. it was a jynx, "a good catch, gentleman." a pokeball was thrown and the jynx was captured. the duo would return to searching for their next target to present cadis.

notes: catching jynx!

close tab

played by

Endless

The Nightingale
She/her
Twenty four
November 11
Slateport
Heterosexual
Assistant
executive
awards
1,346 posts
part of
TAG WITH @isra
Isra Nightingale
genesis is coming [ dw ]
POSTED ON Feb 22, 2020 18:29:07 GMT
Isra Nightingale Avatar

she grins, be it at the cross or at his recognition of her is up for debate. The woman finds both amusing to some degree. "what else?"

"To watch." she states quite plainly, as if there could be no other answer.

"My people have always done so, and while here in Hoenn we are far more quiet than Sinnoh that is, for a reason. They make moves in Sinnoh, the rest of us watch and wait." but he likely already knew that, to some degree. Though isra was of the sinnoh house she had dug in her heels in Hoenn, much to the dismay of many. One of her calibur belonged at home, not astray. "We always find ways to perfect perches to watch and wait." it's a knowing grin, some secret lies bellow the surface but she dare not tell him it.

Something paws at the hem of her dress, the pokemon having caught her as brushed past him, clinging out if some form of curiosity or another. Isra leans down, offering it a treat from her bag and letting the pokemon munch on it while she continues to speak.

Her attention is back to cadis. A pokeball presses against the kecleon's side. "If I may, I would be quite delighted to know why rocket has returned after such a blow, why bother to try again against a region that has crushed it so soundly?" after all, she knows better than many perhaps just how much damage the death of one man can do. She's seen the reports, processed the papers, so many things pass through her desk in the middle of the night.

Beginning to end, a single name is all it takes to change everything.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,759 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
genesis is coming [ dw ]
POSTED ON Feb 22, 2020 21:37:19 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD MILTANK APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SCRAPPY
[attr="class","wildtabox"] body slam
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] heal bell
[attr="class","wildtabox"] milk drink
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] wake-up slap

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD XATU APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] synchronize
[attr="class","wildtabox"] air slash
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] teleport
[attr="class","wildtabox"] psycho shift
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] guard swap

[break]
Your previous captures were successful!!

[googlefont=Abel][googlefont=Roboto][googlefont=Rubik]
close tab

played by

light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
genesis is coming [ dw ]
POSTED ON Feb 28, 2020 5:51:00 GMT

[attr="class","merkI"]

"that's why it's the perfect time." perhaps she was unaware of their recent successes. "we've been under the radar for so long and have accomplished so much more compared to when we were on the surface." cadis explained, "you don't arm yourself after war has already been declared. you build your army so big," gallade would come to stand before cadis once more with another fallen prey, "...that no one dares to even pick a fight." an empty ball was tapped upon the miltank's head. gallade would return to hunting for their next capture.

"during silas' reign i was away for quite sometime, and after i received the call..." he'd come to look toward the sky, "i thought it was the perfect time to return to the path that i strayed from." he'd then look back toward isra, "the path that which leads to humanities destruction or survival." pointing to the cross upon his forehead, cadis continued, "i came to lose sight of myself for sometime. i guess i wanted to study humans more, to understand myself more..." he was still allowing his desires to get in the way at times, "to see what it felt like to actually feel human for once," he'd let out a light chuckle, "and so far no progress has been made. i still lack humanity."

"my predecessor had a goal and lost sight of himself, thus allowing himself to fall easily; although, his goal could be said to be comparable to that of a child. a child throwing a temper tantrum with a want to take everything by force." as for cadis he could confidently say that he was both different and indifferent to silas' goals. "i have a goal that isn't born from selfish desires." it's hard to tell whether this goal was bestowed upon him personally or was given fruition due to his past, but that wasn't important.

what mattered most was the understanding of it--the answer to isra's question with another question. "would you believe me if i told you that rocket serves as the key to saving this world?"

notes: catching miltank, hi i wrote this post while tired so pls forgive if it doesn't come out coherent rip.

close tab

played by

Endless

The Nightingale
She/her
Twenty four
November 11
Slateport
Heterosexual
Assistant
executive
awards
1,346 posts
part of
TAG WITH @isra
Isra Nightingale
genesis is coming [ dw ]
POSTED ON Feb 29, 2020 7:01:10 GMT
Isra Nightingale Avatar

He has..... a lot to say.

Isra watches him as closely as she listens, habit and manners dictate she not be rude and lose interest. It's not that she doesn't want to hear what she has to say but she feels like she will need to write the words down later and comb through them to find the parts she actually wants. Too many little things in his voice as he talks, his mannerisms as he peers at the sky and back to her again. The cross on his forehead is a curious thing but she feels like it may be an inquiry for another time all together.

At the end of it she cannot say how she feels about his answer, he leaves her indifferent and perhaps a little bored. There is a pauses, where Isra looks at him blank faced and unaffected by something that may have been intended to be compelling or perhaps inspiring. Her hands reach behind her back, lacing together as she watches him.

The words tumble over in her head. The question a curiosity that she must consider properly because to do anything less would be unbecoming of her and her position, improper towards her company and the answer could very well be damning if glaring red eyes were watching from one of the many spaces in between. Despite how it leaves her mind to wonder, her eyes do not.

"I would believe," she begins, a curious tilt of her head as she settles on the only truth that sits on the tip of her tongue. "That there would be a possibility of that being true." but she's not truly convinced, not really, not fully. There's a piece of some kind missing to that idea. "Or at the very least it has a part to play."

Rocket to her is the same thing now that it was when this all first started, when it had begun all the way in the grasses of Kanto.

A catalyst.

A beginning and an end.

>>passing

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,759 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
genesis is coming [ dw ]
POSTED ON Feb 29, 2020 7:06:11 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD ABRA APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SYNCHRONIZE
[attr="class","wildtabox"] teleport
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] kinesis
[attr="class","wildtabox"] psycho cut
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] miracle eye

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD KANGASKHAN APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] EARLY BIRD
[attr="class","wildtabox"] COMET PUNCH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] DOUBLE HIT
[attr="class","wildtabox"] DIZZY PUNCH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] FAKE OUT

[break]
CADIS CAUGHT THE MILTANK!

close tab

played by

light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
genesis is coming [ dw ]
POSTED ON Mar 1, 2020 1:00:04 GMT

[attr="class","merkI"]

"haha, is it hard to believe that this boss wishes to do something good?" cadis replied with a light chuckle. "in my opinion, i know not many may agree with this, but i always thought my predecessors," the previous rocket bosses, "weren't as bad as people saw them." it's true that they were the monsters one ran from at the sound of their name, but they were human.

"they were flawed, but who isn't? after all, the first rocket boss was betrayed by the second--his son." it was almost like yesterday that cadis remembered it so vividly. "the ancestral sin was but a simple divine punishment, and then silas met his end similarly to his father." betrayal was apart of everyday life. it was to be expected when running a criminal organization, cadis took extra precautions to ensure such would never occur to him.

"i accepted the role of boss for a reason, but i don't expect anyone to trust me just yet, haha. i barely trust me," hands waved before isra nervously, "i just wish to set out what i was born to do, and by uniting rocket we'll be able to do it." hollow eyes stared toward the ravenette,"we'll be able to start the harvesting of the chosen: starting with ."

gallade would return with a new catch. a kengaskhan, turning toward the pair cadis would capture the pokemon. the gallade returned to his hunt.

notes: catching kengaskhan! yay, plot points are happening woo.

close tab

played by

Endless

The Nightingale
She/her
Twenty four
November 11
Slateport
Heterosexual
Assistant
executive
awards
1,346 posts
part of
TAG WITH @isra
Isra Nightingale
genesis is coming [ dw ]
POSTED ON Mar 2, 2020 7:42:08 GMT
Isra Nightingale Avatar

"No, that's not why." but she does not elaborate, opting to keep it to herself. The beliefs of her people span farther than many think and what they see on the surface was almost nothing compared to the deepest parts of their existence. To be of the In Between, of the worshipers of Giratina was to know a truth they believed be part of the foundation of the world. Something well beyond what any others could fathom, only the rarest few amongst them new it. A sacred truth passed down to the worthiest of them.

Isra. Is always. Amongst them.

And that is why she can see a truth in his words, a flickering of something beyond what most people can see, beyond what most are willing to believe. Her eyes follow his hands with a vacant stair, her mind wondering elsewhere though she does not lose herself entirely. The words simply make her think of things she does not often see.

At first she does not answer him further, eyes turning out to their meeting place, letting the words settle in her mind. "A harvest of the avatars, or a culling of the gifted?" she almost seems unconvinced, because truly she is not yet certain where she thinks he lies, his place being neither here nor there in her mind. This being neither here nor there. She feels, undecidedly, that things are in limbo.

"What do you intend to do with your harvest?"

somewhere in the distance her pokemon finds another worthy of bringing home. A ghostly hand takes hold of the abra, shadows sneaking and creepy across its body until it buckle beneath the weight of a fear it has never before faced. THe ghost drags it into view and Isra tosses the ball.

>>capping abra
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,759 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
genesis is coming [ dw ]
POSTED ON Mar 3, 2020 1:48:40 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SENTRET APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] RUN AWAY
[attr="class","wildtabox"] SLAM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] FOLLOW ME
[attr="class","wildtabox"] SUCKER PUNCH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] AMNESIA

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD AUDINO APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] HEALER
[attr="class","wildtabox"] POUND
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] HEAL PULSE
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ATTRACT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] DISARMING VOICE

[break]
YOUR PREVIOUS CAPTURES ARE SUCCESSFUL!