part of
TAG WITH @lancelot
Selena Desmarais
Come on Down to My Boat, Baby[SD]
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2020 9:15:06 GMT
Selena Desmarais Avatar
Selena Desmarais

Selena loves speed dating.

Fast, non-committal, temporary--Selena would never waste an opportunity like this to meet the hotties and beauties of the Hoenn region. This is her kind of jam when it comes to dating and making friends. Afterall, she was never really good in handling relationships. She had her heart broken enough by her previous relationships that she would not imagine being engrossed in a romantic relationship ever again.

After calling her name, the girl flaunted her floral-themed lace dress across the hall before sitting down at the tea table which intricate details reminded her of her home.

Selena reached down at the card on the table, revealing her name and guy named Simeon.

What kind of person is a guy named Simeon? She wondered.

And then she heard some footsteps approaching her.
@simeon

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2020 16:20:03 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","headers"]
[attr="class","teamLeft"]

[attr="class","pokeSim"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","threadSim"]he doesn't know why he's here, to tell the truth. a spur-of-the-moment decision--he wasn't quite sure whether he regretted it or not yet. it at least gave him an evening's reprieve from the orders of the abbiati family. a day off.
[break][break]
those didn't normally exist for simeon.
[break][break]
finding his table, he has to admit the woman at the table is by no means stirring any regret. he sends her a pleasant smile. "simeon, lovely to meet you." his absol takes a seat beside the table, ever obedient.
[break][break]

[break]NOTES: ...

[break][break]

TAG:[attr="class","tag"]

[newclass=.teamLeft]float:left;padding:30px;width:120px[/newclass]

[newclass=.poke]width:40px;height:37px;border-radius:50px;background-color:#212121;text-align:center;-webkit-filter:grayscale(100%);filter: gray;padding-top:3px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.poke:hover]-webkit-filter:grayscale(0%);filter:none;transition:.5 ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=.pokeSim]width:40px;height:37px;border-radius:50px;background-color:#c1b46e;text-align:center;padding-top:3px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.headers]overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;width:350px;height:159px;border:solid 1px #3d3d3d;background-image:url('https://i.imgur.com/kyQ88Uy.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=.threadSim]width:310px;float:top;background-color:#c5c5c5;font-size:10px;font-family:Source Code Pro, monospace;text-align:justify;border:solid 1px #3d3d3d;padding:20px;color:#212121;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=.threadSim b]font-weight:bold;color:#bea51e;[/newclass]

[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#212121;font-size:5pt;color:#c5c5c5;[/newclass][googlefont=Source Code Pro 400,700]
close tab

played by

lancelot

Eye of Staraptor
she/her
october 19
camphrier town, kalos
bisexual
pr strategist
ace
unavailable
single
437 height
437 height
THIS REVOLUTION WILL NOT BE A DINNER PARTY
awards
1,218 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lancelot
Selena Desmarais
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2020 7:44:39 GMT
Selena Desmarais Avatar

Her fennekin with its tail braided with flowers jumped over the table as the stranger approached.

"That's Circe," Selena giggled. She rose from her seat to shake hands with the guy named Simeon, eyeing her growling baby vixen whose eyes were fixated at him. "And I'm Selena. It's nice meeting you too."

The lady offered her date to sit down with her as they wait for the drinks to be served. Selena was scrutinizing his face and she could tell this night was not something he'd expect doing. Selena went over a lot of dates before and she pride herself as an excellent judge of character. Although in reality, Selena just finds it hard to trust somebody enough to give them a pass for something even so small. I'm not going to make friends like this, she thought, I have to take it easy.

"That Absol's a beauty." Selena broke the silence. She thought it would be nice making small talks to make it less awkward. It would be bad if she did not offer a follow up since she's first at the table.

She lifted Circe of the table and continued, "Unlike this brat here. She's just a little overprotective sometimes. I'm sorry for how she acted towards you."
@simeon

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2020 20:09:00 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","headers"]
[attr="class","teamLeft"]

[attr="class","pokeSim"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","threadSim"]"selena," he repeats, "the moon, how beautiful."
[break][break]
simeon was not a people-pleaser by nature, it had been drilled into him through the rigorous training of the abbiatis. to upset them was go against one's purpose. he is at least glad to see these skills transferring outside of his job.
[break][break]
rasul preens at the compliment, and simeon quite nearly rolls his eyes. "thank you," he says, "though now i fear it's gotten to his head." he glances a his absol again and a slight smile breaks out onto his face. "and don't worry about your pokemon, her behaviour just proves you've treated her well."
[break][break]

[break]NOTES: ...

[break][break]

TAG:[attr="class","tag"]

[newclass=.teamLeft]float:left;padding:30px;width:120px[/newclass]

[newclass=.poke]width:40px;height:37px;border-radius:50px;background-color:#212121;text-align:center;-webkit-filter:grayscale(100%);filter: gray;padding-top:3px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.poke:hover]-webkit-filter:grayscale(0%);filter:none;transition:.5 ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=.pokeSim]width:40px;height:37px;border-radius:50px;background-color:#c1b46e;text-align:center;padding-top:3px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.headers]overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;width:350px;height:159px;border:solid 1px #3d3d3d;background-image:url('https://i.imgur.com/kyQ88Uy.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=.threadSim]width:310px;float:top;background-color:#c5c5c5;font-size:10px;font-family:Source Code Pro, monospace;text-align:justify;border:solid 1px #3d3d3d;padding:20px;color:#212121;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=.threadSim b]font-weight:bold;color:#bea51e;[/newclass]

[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#212121;font-size:5pt;color:#c5c5c5;[/newclass][googlefont=Source Code Pro 400,700]
close tab

played by

lancelot

Eye of Staraptor
she/her
october 19
camphrier town, kalos
bisexual
pr strategist
ace
unavailable
single
437 height
437 height
THIS REVOLUTION WILL NOT BE A DINNER PARTY
awards
1,218 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lancelot
Selena Desmarais
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2020 20:48:43 GMT
Selena Desmarais Avatar

After briefly petting it, Selena brought Circe down to let the Fennekin rest with the Absol Rasul.

"My mother is devoted to one of Kalos's Old Gods. She actually named us three sisters after the sun, moon, and the stars." Something about her family is not something she would easily give to anyone. But she appreciates it when someone knows what her name means. It reminds her of her family and her origins.

It made Selena feel bad about trying to judge Simeon's character since she thought he was actually nice.

"I bet your Absol was raised fine as well. I believe that our Pokémons reflect who we are as trainers, that's why I admire your Absol because I think you're an admirable trainer as well."

Selena held back for a while, thinking if what she said sounded flirty or not. It's not as if it's not okay. It's a speed date afterall. She just thought it's a little bit fast than what she expected. She thought she was just warming up.

"Anyway..." Selena tried to divert the subject. "So what brings you here on a speed date?"

@simeon