Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,519 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
qk
POSTED ON Feb 23, 2020 0:28:26 GMT
noah faber Avatar

noah does not tire from their kissing. every flutter of contact, no matter how brief or long, is enough to emblazon him, like smoldering brands. he's unafraid of letting kyle know how much he enjoys them with his hushed voice. the muffled winds end with the pop of wet lips.

beheld arm's length, noah feels boneless. his body is almost limp, as if aching to be held or carried by some red, heated mist. noah traces the intimate shapes of kyle's imminent sobbing. he smiles, not because he enjoys blubbering messes- but because it reveals to him, the sincerity of their transaction.

"i don't feel chained." like a weighted magnet, noah's head follows kyle. he rests it on one of the hands on his shoulder. strands of dark, drying hair fall in bracelets against kyle's skin. "'cause out of anyone i'd chain myself to you anyway."

after, noah echoes kyle's sentiments in a wrapped whisper. he rubs his head against the other's hand, nodding with the confession of their mutual happiness.

"why?" noah squeezes the other's thigh through his jeans. "tell me."

/ monkas

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,456 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
qk
POSTED ON Feb 23, 2020 0:58:49 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"because you spoil me, and you're always there if i need you, and you just go with everything i do, and..."

he interrupts himself with another kiss. it lasts shorter than earlier, if only for the fact that kyle wants to continue enumerating the things he's thankful for.

"and you make me feel warm, and you make me hear what i want to hear, and you make me feel like i'm not alone, and, and... there's just so much. i give up."

he topples over noah and pushes him back to the bed, looming over him. his hands unbutton his shirt above noah, but fumbles midway. he leaves it that way, continuing to focus on noah and him alone.

"noah, i know this wasn't what you planned when we met and this isn't what i had in mind when we met, but," he leans to noah's ears, breath touching the skin of his neck, "you're the best thing that's happened to me."

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,519 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
qk
POSTED ON Feb 23, 2020 1:24:43 GMT
noah faber Avatar

in all of his years—of which there are little—noah has never heard such a list. the checklist comes as a warm wind. it draws over his skin, causing it to flush in the pinks of some spring fruit. he wants to cry, laugh, sing in off-key. whatever that means i love you, i want you, i need you and whatever else for the "you" crowns the tip of his tongue sweetly, falling past his lips as he gasps from being pushed.

noah's eyes glimmer hazily. he tries to find ways to weave himself in between kyle's spoiling, but the music is full, so complete and perfect that he does not dare stop him until he gives up—or interrupts with another kiss. again, the warm wind billows forth. as kyle divests his shirt, noah feels a rising heat spread across his muscled torso, tying knots in his throat.

"and i wanna be even better to you."

noah says, touched tears beading in the corners of his eyes. his pillow is stained lightly with them. he smiles, eyes bright crescents under the dawn of kyle's body.

"i want to make you feel even warmer, hear all the things you deserve to hear, make you feel like you'll never even be alone, and..." the breath against his neck inspires fidgeting. noah binds his legs and arms around the other, clinging to him sweetly as if he is the only support left in a world that is quickly melting away. "i don't think i can live without you anymore."

/ monkas

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,456 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
qk
POSTED ON Feb 23, 2020 1:48:58 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
the words of assurance causes kyle to feel hot. his skin burns, face flushing from the very words from the man capable of making him feel weak.

"see? shit like that is what makes me think that it's not serious at all." he draws his head away from noah, shifting his finger to part noah's hair away from his face. "it just seems too good to be true."

kyle knows noah means it, or at least, he hopes he does.

he stares at him, reveling in the figure before him as he tries to acknowledge was has transpired within the last few minutes. his state of stupor doesn't help, but he wants to etch every second of this night into memory. it agitates him, but at the same time, he is powerless against it.

his feelings manifest in one sentence.

"i love you."

his mouth lunges for noah's, returning to the only way he can show noah his passion, as he unbuttons the rest of his shirt. he's not like him, a poet of beautiful words that can entrance him to his whims, and he can only show it in a way he knows best: through actions.

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,519 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
qk
POSTED ON Feb 23, 2020 2:12:24 GMT
noah faber Avatar

noah lunges too, their lips meeting in a fiery sear. he attacks the other's mouth, lapping up taste and desire with greedy, tender swipes of tongue. the entirety of his body is set aflame. every part begs and leans close, pressing against the other as if they are reuniting after years of loneliness. in essence, they are.

his voice is a crescendo in the other's mouth. instinct drives him to latch on to him tight, so that he isn't thrown back into the aimlessness of an unused calendar. finally, for the first time, kyle is truly tangible. finally, the life he desires is real. he can touch and taste it-- and although each kiss and flash of flesh may lash at him in rosey hues, noah can only repeat the mantra as his lips rip away.

"i love you too..."

/ monkas

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,456 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
qk
POSTED ON Feb 23, 2020 5:41:48 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
the roller coaster of emotions drains kyle both mentally and physically. had the entire day of activity not tire him out, the last few minutes did.

as soon as he breaks off their contact, he rolls to the side and drops his weight against the mattress, creaking as he comes crashing. the feeling of fulfillment acts like an incentive for him to get what his body yearns for: sleep.

eyes close, and soon enough, he starts to snore.