TAG WITH @lancelot
Selena Desmarais
To Beheeyem or Not to Beheeyem [open/mission]
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2020 18:50:10 GMT
Selena Desmarais Avatar

PETALBURG DAILY
BEHEEYEM TRASHES BARNYARD; LIVESTOCKS MISSING
by SELENA DESMARAIS

Petalburg residents reported incidences of livestock abduction since last week, allegedly caused by a Beheeyem.

Beheeyems are Cerebral Pokémons of extraterrestrial origins, known for causing mischiefs in neighborhoods. They are reportedly manipulative and can distort someone's memories at a sudden glance.

However, Miltank Rancher Hayden Marcel, 57, claimed he saw the Beheeyem eight days ago, sneaking around the city streets at night from the Petalburg woods and began scouring the place for cows and sheeps.

The city officials disregarded his claims until all the other ranchers of the city began experiencing the same problem.

As of now, the reported Beheeyem is still on the loose and city residents request for rangers and other formidable trainers to help them with their conditions.

With the stealing of the aforementioned livestocks, it is assumed there would be a sudden rise of product cost produced from Hoenn's milk and wool production.

Selena only saw a Beheeyem once in her life. It was in a newspaper.

Beheyeems are rare in Kalos, moreso in the regions she traveled to, like Kanto and Johto. In Hoenn, there was an abundance to the point it was considered invasive, especially since these species originally came from Unova.

When she heard the news of livestock abductions in Petalburg, she went into Petalburg to gather lead and more information. Perhaps this could lead to more information about Team Rocket's activities? Or this could lead to recklessness of Hoenn League? Writing news articles was a piece of cake for Selena--she was waiting for the bigger fish of a story. Reading from Hoenn's recent history in library newspapers, Selena noticed an abundance of wormhole appearances in the region.

Aether Foundation was funding and coordinating with Mossdeep Space Center for their wormhole experiments, opening up several portals from space into Hoenn. These doors ushered several extraterrestrial creatures into Mossdeep which turned Pokémons into something more aggresive, more brutal, and more powerful.

If this was the reason why Beheeyems appeared in Hoenn and invaded cities for cows and sheeps, Selena did not really know. But she knew it sounded trouble. And if these were connected to these wormholes, which she was hoping, she knew it would be a big issue.

After writing her article, Selena came back into the city for her promise to the ranchman Marcel that she would handle the Beheeyem problem. However, she knew she could not do this alone. She knew she needed help.

Sitting comfortably on the couch in Petalburg's Pokémon Center, Selena longingly gazed into the glass window, hoping for her companion to arrive.

@open

close tab

played by

thorn

orion
he/him
thirty
august 9th
lilycove
homosexual
ranger
elite
i'll wreck this if i have to; tell me, what good would that do?
awards
1,144 posts
Orion Lykos DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @orion
Orion Lykos
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2020 19:10:46 GMT
Orion Lykos Avatar
[attr="class","orion"]

Orion arrives in the city of Petalburg with an Espeon in tow, flashing an awkward and apologetic smile to a stranger who nearly bumps into him on his way into the Pokemon Center. He steps out of the way to let them pass, feeling his cheeks flush with residual embarrassment. He's getting better at handling social situations, but it's the little things that still find a way to trip him up.

Once inside, the councilman steps clear of the doors and scans the interior, worrying at his bottom lip.

Is that her?

"Excuse me?" Should Selena glance over, she'd notice Orion lift his hand in acknowledgement before dropping it back to his side, then second-guessing himself and offering it out. "Are you Selena Desmarais?"

He'd not been given a description, but most others in the Pokemon Center had looked to be busy with using the various services or deep in conversation. The young woman whom Orion had approached had merely been gazing out the window, almost as if expecting something. Someone?

Should she shake his hand, she'd find his grip gentle.

"Orion Lykos. I'm with the Rangers. I got a call saying there was some trouble with the Beheeyem again?" It wasn't the first time, as a ranger, he was hearing about these livestock abductions. It was, however, the first time someone had contacted him specifically. He supposed his knowledge of psychic-types was becoming more well-known. "Have you encountered the Pokemon personally?"

hope this works!

[newclass=.orion] width:350px; text-align: justify; font-size: 11.5px; background-color:#444444;padding:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.orion b] color: #4ab97b; font-weight:lighter;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lancelot

Eye of Staraptor
she/her
october 19
camphrier town, kalos
bisexual
pr strategist
ace
unavailable
single
437 height
437 height
THIS REVOLUTION WILL NOT BE A DINNER PARTY
awards
1,218 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lancelot
Selena Desmarais
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2020 20:19:41 GMT
Selena Desmarais Avatar

There was a glow in Selena's face when she saw the councilman arrived by the Pokémon Center's doorstep.

She did not almost see him immediately not until he approached her and made his introductions. Worry was painted all over his face, seemingly shy about being later than she was. She knew moments like this were not just embarassing to the other person but also herself, so Selena tried to wash it away and beamed him with a smile.

"I am! And you must be the councilman?" She took his hands with both of hers and tightened them with a reassuring grasp.

Orion is the councilman's name. Orion Lykos. She knew him to be an accomplished ranger-turned-councilman in Hoenn. Perhaps Marcel would not recommend him if he were not that goodin handling businesses like this one.

But just as he finished talking, there was a long silence that followed the end of his monologue. Selena was flabbergasted.

"'Again'? Did you say again?" She was just new in Hoenn, learning a few things in Hoennian culture and traditions. Beheeyem invasions were quite fresh to her ears. And they are just as common as Magikarps.

Selena noticed that her tone might have shocked the councilman.

"Sorry. This creature is just strange enough as it is, it's even stranger for them to be commonplace." Selena reassured the councilman. Unconvinced, she defended. "I'm a journalist."

The sun was setting and they needed to be at Marcel's shack before dinnertime so that they could tell him their plans. She motioned for Orion to walk with her outside the center as they leave for the praries of Petalburg City. She then continued.

"I haven't seen one yet so I honestly don't know what we're looking for. I made a promise to that old rancher guy Marcel living in the city's suburbs that I would help with their Beheeyem situation."

It was still bright outside the city, the amber skies lighted the roads and the commercial establishments but Selena could tell it's approaching nighttime. She hoped reaching the pastures just in time before the sky darkens since the roads of the outlying district were not that well-litted. Selena thought it would be difficult to catch it if it appeared right before they set up a trap.

"So... do we plans? I mean, you encountered them before, right? Any tips for newbies?"

close tab

played by

thorn

orion
he/him
thirty
august 9th
lilycove
homosexual
ranger
elite
awards
1,144 posts
Orion Lykos DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @orion
Orion Lykos
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2020 10:33:12 GMT
Orion Lykos Avatar
[attr="class","orion"]

She's aware of who he is, and Orion's never sure whether to be relieved or daunted by the knowledge that his face is a recognizable one. It strips the discomfort out of making introductions, but it adds new layers to worry about: how much did they know? What was expected of him?

Selena seems friendly and eager, at least, taking his hand in both of her own.

She introduces herself as a journalist, which causes an instant spike in his anxiety. He's had about enough of the press after the New Years incident. There were always questions: Why had Dahlia fused with the beast? What had happened to Mateo? What were the creatures attacking Slateport? What are your thoughts, Councilman Lykos?

It was enough to give anyone a headache.

Still, she comes across as eager to help this Marcel fellow, so he offers her the benefit of the doubt.

"I wouldn't say they were common," he amends, scratching at his jaw. "More like the incidents are weird enough to attract attention, so you hear about them when you otherwise wouldn't." Livestock were preyed upon by wild Mightyena from time to time, or the newly introduced Thievul, but that didn't make headlines quite so much as an alien creature abducting cattle. "Though it's rumoured they can mess with your memory, so who knows? Could be happening every night and we don't know about it..."

He trails off, then realises something. "Ah. Bit morbid, isn't it? Sorry."

Psychic-types fascinate him: he can't help but to be intrigued by the rumours, whatever their validity.

"I've never actually seen one in person, just done my research. Apparently they communicate with the little lights on their fingers, so maybe don't look at them if you can help it. Just in case."

He follows her out of the Center and toward Marcel's shack, his Espeon keeping pace in silence.

got carried away with this post OOPS

[newclass=.orion] width:350px; text-align: justify; font-size: 11.5px; background-color:#444444;padding:20px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lancelot

Eye of Staraptor
she/her
october 19
camphrier town, kalos
bisexual
pr strategist
ace
unavailable
single
437 height
437 height
awards
1,218 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lancelot
Selena Desmarais
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2020 12:30:17 GMT
Selena Desmarais Avatar
"I would surely try remember that advice."

The pair reached the entrance to the cattle ranch but the sky dimmed faster than Selena expected. The entire field became a horrific show of shadowed figures grazing through the prairies. She knew they were just Miltanks, the mooings reassured the worried Kalosian. But the Beheeyem could be just watching them from somewhere, waiting for the right moment to attack.

Whatever they needed to do, they needed to do it fast.

The pathway in the middle of the grassland was a long, unwinding road, but they would not fail to notice the house at the end where lights were gleaming with intensity. Behind it, the wall of trees of the Petalburg woods crawl into the bustling skylines of Rustboro. The sky was not so dark as Selena expected it to be. Perhaps the light from the stars and the moon helped them navigate their way.

As they reached a large tree halfway the path towards Marcel's residence, Selena stopped walking and turned to her companion. "Are you all right?" Selena offered to the councilman. She did not know if Orion could still see despite the darkness that surrounded them. It's very dark and it's hard to see and if we are not careful we could be that Beheeyem's ill-fated dinner." Selena slipped into her Kalosian accent but her determination unshattered.

"We need to make a plan now."

Selena knew it was impossible now to reach the rancher's house before they start making any plans. They just needed to get the task done so they may go home safe.

From their position into the house, Selena estimated they were still about a mile and a half long. A sheer number of cattle and sheep Pokémons scraped the ranch groundsm all subjected to threat of alien abduction. They have about a three-mile diameter piece of land to cover. Only two skilled trainers. One Beheeyem.

Selena thought the answer to the question.

"Okay." Composing herself, Selena reached from her belt Lucifer's Pokéball, then threw it into the air. Lucifer the Umbreon jumped out, landing onto the ground with a pose so gallant. "I have a plan. And if this works, we would not only save the cattles and the sheeps, maybe we could get a chance to catch that Beheeyem too."

Selena sat on a rock sitting beside the giant tree, got some twigs, and started drawing on the ground.

"I know this will not sound pleasing but I think you should hear me out." Selena started. "I think we can set a trap for the Beheeyem. But we need to do it smart and fast."

close tab

played by

thorn

orion
he/him
thirty
august 9th
lilycove
homosexual
ranger
elite
awards
1,144 posts
Orion Lykos DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @orion
Orion Lykos
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2020 12:56:30 GMT
Orion Lykos Avatar
[attr="class","orion"]

"Hm?"

Orion, having been deep in thought as he allowed Selena to take the lead toward the ranch, is pulled from his thought process by her question. Had he looked unwell? Tired, perhaps? He was tired more often than not, lately. It would hardly be a surprise. She mentions the darkness, and the councilman chuckles softly.

"Oh, I'm fine," he assures her. "I work nights pretty often. Or, I guess I should say I'm out at night pretty often."

He didn't exactly have a set schedule for his job, merely accepting whatever missions were important, close by, or in this case, simply interested him on a personal level. Darkness was like an old friend by now, and his eyes adjusted well to its embrace.

Selena insists on a plan, and it seems she has something in mind, so Orion is content to listen.

"Ah, an Umbreon. Excellent choice." Orion's Espeon, Delphi, flicks her forked tail at the dark-furred creature. Selena scratches plans in the dirt, and the ranger watches. "You're looking to catch the Beheeyem, you said?" Well, obviously they wanted to catch it, but... "Like, with a pokeball?"

close tab

played by

lancelot

Eye of Staraptor
she/her
october 19
camphrier town, kalos
bisexual
pr strategist
ace
unavailable
single
437 height
437 height
awards
1,218 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lancelot
Selena Desmarais
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2020 14:39:44 GMT
Selena Desmarais Avatar
With curious and doubtful eyes, Selena's face contorted in uncertainty--an expression of confusion that can hardly be ignored.

"Beheeyem is a Pokémon, isn't it?"

She has not heard any circumstance that a Pokémon refused a Pokéball ever. If that was the case, it may be either of these two circumstances: the trainer has not proved yet its worthiness to the creature or that it was already owned. To prove their value to the Beheeyem will take a lot from both of them, considering the power they assume the Pokémon would possess. But what if it already has been owned? The pink haired lady realized. Or maybe there is something Orion has not told her yet, based from previous livestock abduction incidents.

"I mean, we could try if we actually can. If we have the opportunity. Who wouldn't want an awesome Pokémon, right?" Selena excused herself. Maybe Orion was interested himself at the Pokémon, too, that's why. But she thought his reasons were not her concern anymore.

Their situation pushes to make a plan as soon as possible in order to stop this situation from happening again.

Selena was not a good sketcher, but part of her training as a scion of the Desmarais is to be well-trained in the language of arts. The Kalosian could draw accurate depictions, albeit being unrealistic, the shapes could be discerned and can be distinguished into that of a Pokémon. She first draw oblongs that which would represent the Miltank.

"We get a timid one. A fat one. This Miltank will be our bait."

At its right, Selena drew a feline-looking creature and then outlined it with the shape of a sun. "And this one's Delphi. I bet she could use some of its Psychic powers to make the Miltank float into the air. If we caught the Beheeyem's attention, Delphi needed to stay put and fight for control, because..."

She drew the last figure, another feline which looked the same except slightly larger than the first one. A crescent moon surrounding it. "Lucifer will Protect both of them and will be ready to use Foul Play, wounding the creature." Selena was so excited she almost lost her breath. "I know it's not that much, but I think it will send the creature the idea that it shouldn't be messing around with Miltanks of Petalburg anymore. And maybe if we're lucky, if we actually could," Selena paused and gulped, "We could actually catch it!"

Selena smirked, thinking her plan could actually work, before she turned to Orion, seeking for his approval.
close tab

played by

thorn

orion
he/him
thirty
august 9th
lilycove
homosexual
ranger
elite
awards
1,144 posts
Orion Lykos DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @orion
Orion Lykos
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2020 17:33:13 GMT
Orion Lykos Avatar
[attr="class","orion"]

It seemed there was a bit of a misunderstanding between them. Orion shakes his head, already thinking of how to rephrase.

"No. I mean, yes, it's a Pokemon," he rubs subconsciously at the back of his neck, "but no, I didn't mean to imply it couldn't be caught. Just... clarifying that's what you meant by 'catch it'."

After all, they could 'catch it' in the act of its abductions and chase it off. He's not sure how he feels about a journalist owning a Pokemon that has potential memory-erasing capabilities, but he keeps such thoughts to himself. The last thing he wanted to do was implant nefarious ideas.

"A pokeball should work." He'd never heard of Beheeyem resisting them. Even the massive Duraludon he'd fought alongside had succumbed to captivity. It was only the so-called 'Ultra Beasts' who seemed immune. "I'm guessing you want it?"

He's got a bit of expertise in psychic-types, and doesn't own a member of the Elgyem line, but Selena seems positively ecstatic at the thought of capturing their troublemaker. His desire to avoid making waves clashes with a ranger's heart: what if the Pokemon didn't want to be caught, by either of them? What if it would be unhappy with a trainer?

"Psychic-types are usually rather intelligent," he says, pointedly shelving his other thoughts for now. "If the trap seems too... obvious, it might not come out. Del levitating the Miltank might seem suspicious."

The rest of the plan seems solid enough, so he focuses on his main issue.

close tab

played by

lancelot

Eye of Staraptor
she/her
october 19
camphrier town, kalos
bisexual
pr strategist
ace
unavailable
single
437 height
437 height
awards
1,218 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lancelot
Selena Desmarais
POSTED ON Feb 25, 2020 7:43:18 GMT
Selena Desmarais Avatar
Selena sighed on his reluctance.

She never had her share of experiences with Psychic-type Pokémons except for when she challenged the Kalosian and Kantonian League where she met two eccentric Psychic-type gym leaders who were also Psychics themselves, and Calliope, her Ralts, which she caught since she was a toddler.

But she knew how intellegent Ralts were. At times of trouble, Calliope would often send herself out of the Pokéball just to protect Selena from dangers. If a Beheeyem, which is not just a Psychic-type Pokémon but an extraterrestrial as well, would see into the holes of their scheme, they would not just send away one good Miltank for nothing but they might join it as well.

What Orion said was true. They needed a better plan.

"I think you're right. My plan's awful." Selena laughed it off. "But we still need to find a way to lure the alien Pokémon from the rest of the herd." Selena stomped her foot on the ground then slided it sideways, erasing the scribbles she drew. Dust flew from the soil, irritating Lucifer who seemed to catch bits of sand on its eyes. "Or maybe we don't need to lure it from the herd."

Selena hastened into the middle of the fields to scan the area. Every herd of livestock Pokémons, every path they created, every fence and boundaries⁠—the girl was looking into the battlefield where if all things went according to how she imagined, they would not only capture the culprit but they could catch it as well.

She called the councilman from where she left him.

"Remember how my Lucifer felt when I stomped on the ground and dust caught its eyes?" She suggested with a mischievous grin. "Maybe we don't need to 'protect' the herd. Maybe we should make them fear and panic."

Selena pointed her hands into the piles of hay beside a group of Miltanks who were resting peacefully. "When Beheeyem appears, we will send Lucifer to scare them off. It is good that there's a thing called 'herd mentality'⁠—we send those Miltanks running up and about the ranchlands, creating enough sand storm to temporarily block its vision and stop it. Then you might use Del to control it, with Lucifer supporting in the background when it uses its own psychic powers to release from your group, and then that's when Lucifer will use Foul Play."

Sharp beeping sounds began encroaching the air.

"Then maybe, if you also want to add it to your team, we can see who tames it best."

Selena ushered Orion and their Pokémon into the hays.
sorry for the late response i had a lot to do in the past few days T_T let's finish this though!!! :D
close tab

played by

thorn

orion
he/him
thirty
august 9th
lilycove
homosexual
ranger
elite
awards
1,144 posts
Orion Lykos DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @orion
Orion Lykos
POSTED ON Feb 26, 2020 15:12:23 GMT
Orion Lykos Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kcontain"]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

[attr="class","kthread"][attr="class","orion"]

Orion winces sympathetically as the Umbreon has dust kicked into its eyes.[break][break]

He follows Selena into the field more slowly, carefully, not wanting to give the Miltank a fright. Of course, that turns out to be Selena's entire plan — scare the herd, confuse the Beheeyem. Guilt plucks at his heartstrings, but he doesn't protest. If they don't hurt the herd, and they manage to stop the abductions, a little fear would be worth it, right?[break][break]

"I've got another idea—"[break][break]

He cuts himself off as the tell-tale beeping alerts the duo to the approach of their prey, and he's forced to quickly duck behind the bales of hay before it sees them and gets suspicious. The smell of straw mixes with Miltank dung to create a most unpleasant aroma that wrinkles his nose.[break][break]

Orion thinks his addition to the plan is a solid one, and so even without the opportunity to discuss it, he palms a pokeball from his belt. A Haunter shimmers into existence beside them, cackling silently.[break][break]

"Catch it off guard with your Umbreon," Orion says, "and then we'll make sure it doesn't escape. Go, now!"[break][break]

As soon as Selena's plan came to fruition, the Haunter would be on stand-by with a mean look to immobilize its prey in fear.

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]
[attr="class","notes"]notes: ...

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.kthread]width:309px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.faction b]font-weight:bold;color:#4d72a0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rocket b]font-weight:bold;color:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=.orion b]font-weight:bold;color:#84a35f;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.notes]font-size:8px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lancelot

Eye of Staraptor
she/her
october 19
camphrier town, kalos
bisexual
pr strategist
ace
unavailable
single
437 height
437 height
awards
1,218 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lancelot
Selena Desmarais
POSTED ON Mar 1, 2020 15:33:35 GMT
Selena Desmarais Avatar
Selena does not do well with plans, honestly.

She is all about being impulsive and in the moment, regardless if her rash decisions lead to a desirable outcome or not. She believes plans, like everything else, improve as time goes by. And since it is her first time to deal with requests like this, there is nowhere to go but progress.

But Orion has a better idea. She opted trusting a professional than herself.

"Yes, sir." Selena almost admired the councilman's dedication in fulfilling his quest. His shyness seemed to be a distant memory when she saw his face. "Luci, when the Beheeyem appears, use TAUNT then PROTECT yourself."

Her umbreon slowly creeped from the stack of hays, waiting for the perfect opportunity to lunge at its prey. Selena glanced at the laughing Haunter on Orion's side. If it was to do things the way it's supposed to do, then she knew they would win over the alien Pokémon.

With swift and sudden movements, Lucifer jumped and pounded the wandering Beheeyem, its rings glowing sharp and menacing. As expected, the Beheeyem easily dodged its attack, but Lucifer snarled and continued pester the Beheeyem, causing it to lose focus and attack the teasing feline.

Its eyes and fingers radiating, the alien launched itself headfirst into the umbreon, to which Lucifer's rings glew once more, creating a yellowish forcefield around it, catching its offensive.

The Beheyeem momentarily stopped.

"If you're about to do something, I reckon now's the time." Selena propped Orion into paralyzing it.

close tab

played by

thorn

orion
he/him
thirty
august 9th
lilycove
homosexual
ranger
elite
awards
1,144 posts
Orion Lykos DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @orion
Orion Lykos
POSTED ON Mar 2, 2020 23:01:55 GMT
Orion Lykos Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kcontain"]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

[attr="class","kthread"][attr="class","orion"]

Relieved that Selena is willing to go along with the plan, Orion lies in wait for his Haunter as she and her Umbreon take the spotlight.[break][break]

The taunt from Lucifer draws the Beheeyem's attention immediately, and the councilman finds himself impressed by the way that the dark-type manages to keep that attention — a delicate dance occurs between the two, and though the Umbreon is at a disadvantage with its typing, it defends itself against the assault with admirable skill.[break][break]

"Already on it!"[break][break]

Should Selena look over to where Orion and his Haunter had hidden themselves away, she'd spot only the ranger peering out from behind a bale of hay. Haunter has vanished. It reappears directly behind the Beheeyem, cackling and tapping the alien creature with one of its ghostly 'hands'. When the psychic-type whirls to face its new threat, it finds itself paralyzed with fear under the Haunter's mean look.[break][break]

Satisfied, Orion stands up from his cover. Time to fight![break][break]

"Now, Haunter!"[break][break]

Not wanting to alert the potentially intelligent lifeform to his plan, he'd whispered his commands when they'd still been lying in wait. True to these orders, the Haunter wiggles its ethereal fingers and puts the Beheeyem to sleep with hypnosis, following up with an empowered hex.[break][break]

"It's all yours if you want to try and catch it," Orion calls over to Selena, when he's sure it's still asleep. "We'll cover you if it wakes up and tries to attack."

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]
[attr="class","notes"]notes: now I don't think we're allowed to actually catch Pokemon that haven't been explicitly spawned, so feel free to have it wake up and force them to drive it off or s/t![break][break]

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.kthread]width:309px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.faction b]font-weight:bold;color:#4d72a0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rocket b]font-weight:bold;color:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=.orion b]font-weight:bold;color:#84a35f;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.notes]font-size:8px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lancelot

Eye of Staraptor
she/her
october 19
camphrier town, kalos
bisexual
pr strategist
ace
unavailable
single
437 height
437 height
awards
1,218 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lancelot
Selena Desmarais
POSTED ON Mar 6, 2020 10:56:37 GMT
Selena Desmarais Avatar
Selena watched as the pair performed an incredible job seizing the pesky beheeyem. She finally understood how good of a trainer, and also a leader, Orion truly is. The extraterrestrial was lying on the ground, which she bet was still half conscious after an overwhelming series of assault from the councilman's haunter.

He told her the pokémon is ready to be caught if she actually wanted to, but Selena gave it him a pass.

"Nah, I think Calliope would just be jealous." Her ralts Calliope was still a few training shy from evolving and she knew another psychic-type would make it even more insecure. "Besides, I think I know to whom this beheeyem should actually belong to."

The evening was still a few hours shy from midnight and Selena led the councilman to her contact.

She thought supper would be nice after a good deed they did for him. Luci, who was large enough to carry the beaten up beheeyem into the rancher's home, rested the said pokémon into the Marcel's porch. Selena knocked the door and she was answered by a man in his night gown, about to hit the hay.

Dinner, maybe next time.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,257 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Mar 7, 2020 1:23:47 GMT
shiv Avatar
[attr="class","reward"]mission complete!!
[attr="class","reward2"]you two receive the following: 50 poke, 5 infamy, a two-week berry of your choice (redeem in site shop).