awards
1,218 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lancelot
Selena Desmarais
Beware, the dead are watching [open/mission]
POSTED ON Mar 2, 2020 13:25:02 GMT
Selena Desmarais Avatar
"He did, actually." Ciman definitely gave her a brief introduction how scientists resurrected pokémons from fossils. "I just thought it wasn't like the rest of its dead colony."

Selena paused for a moment, trying to see if the armaldo is still moving. "I'm suggesting it might not be resurrected and there maybe more."

The girl easily reached into her backpocket to summon a feebas into the field. "Not ideal, I know. But I know Medusa can help." The fish emerged from the pokéball, flapping up and about the mountaintop.

"Medusa, freeze the armaldo with ICE BEAM. We should not let that get away."

While the shrimp pokémon layed down, the feebas opened its mouth and a cerulean ball of energy gathered on its breath, sending beams of ice into the the armaldo, freezing it.

"Here's the finisher." Selena threw a pokéball into the armaldo, hoping to catch it and stop its rampaging.

"If there are more like it, I could imagine how it would help save the rest of its species." Selena admired the Kabutops the scientist owned. She saw one of those back when she was in Kanto, and she knew how incredibly rare its species were. She hoped by catching the armaldo, she could do something to preserve the endangered and declining species of the old shrimp line of the anoriths.

SELENA sends out MEDUSA,
MEDUSA uses ICE BEAM,
ARMALDO freezes,
SELENA throws POKÉBALL.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,640 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Beware, the dead are watching [open/mission]
POSTED ON Mar 3, 2020 4:11:40 GMT
shiv Avatar
[attr="class","reward"]mission complete!!
[attr="class","reward2"]you two receive the following: 50 poke, 5 infamy, armaldo (selena).