wooloo over your eyes [m]
POSTED ON Feb 23, 2020 19:44:27 GMT
Bailey Cooper Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","frlastcont"]
[attr="class","frlastconttop"]
[attr="class","frlastcontimg"]

[attr="class","frlastcontlyric"]

THAT LOVE IS LIKE A GHOST. OH, AND THE MOONLIGHT BABY SHOWS YOU WHAT'S REAL. THERE AIN'T A LANGUAGE FOR THE THINGS THAT I FEEL, AND IF I CAN'T HAVE YOU, THAN NO ONE EVER WILL. I DON'T FEEL IT TILL IT HURTS. YES, I KNOW THAT LOVE IS LIKE A GHOST.

[attr="class","frlastcontmid"]

“Awww, look at all of the mareeps.”[break][break]

Bailey Cooper said as she overlooked a herd of wooloos, gracefully rolling down the pristine green hills at the outskirts of Slateport.[break][break]

“Aren't they cute?” She looked to Lucas Lane, tucking away her silver flask that smelled of something warm and spicy. “So many helpless little dipshits,” and her insult was said with affection.

[attr="class","frlastconttag2"]
[attr="class","frlastconttag"]FOR

; mission

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Quattrocento Sans:400,700]
[newclass=.frlastcont]padding:0px 0px 35px 0px;border-top:solid 25px #999999;border-bottom:solid 5px #999999;background-color:#242424;width:400px;color:#999999;text-align:justify;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastconttop]height:50px;padding:35px;overflow:hidden;background-color:#1b1b1b;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontimg]height:50px;width:50px;border-radius:100px;float:left;margin-right:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontimg img]height:50px;width:50px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontlyric]padding:5px 0px;font:10px quattrocento sans;line-height:10px;color:#505050;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontmid]padding:35px;font:10px quattrocento sans;line-height:12px;letter-spacing:.3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontmid b]color:#eeeeee;border-bottom:solid 1px #191919;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontmid i]font:bold 10px quattrocento sans;color:#dddddd;font-style:italic;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastconttag]padding:13px;background-color:#191919;font:bold 9px quattrocento sans;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:9px;float:right;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastconttag a]font:bold 9px quattrocento sans;line-height:9px;color:#999999!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastconttag2]height:35px;margin:-10px 35px 0px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontpoke]height:40px;width:40px;border-radius:100px;background:#191919;padding:1px;display:inline-block;margin-left:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontparty]float:right; display:block;margin-top:-60px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Razost

Luke / Boomer
He/him
Twenty Nine
October 21
Lacunosa Town
rocksexual
Geneticist
Head Scientist
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
709 posts
Lucas Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lane
Lucas Lane
POSTED ON Feb 23, 2020 21:52:27 GMT
Lucas Lane Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","avienbox"]
[attr="class","avienheader"]
[attr="class","avienparty"]
[attr="class","avienicon"]

[attr="class","avientext"]

"Yeah they really are."

Lucas Lane watches as one Wooloo wis sent flying after rolling over a bump going downhill. "Oh look at that one" he points at the flying wooloo. It looked like a baseball as flew through the air. When it finally hits the ground it does so without a hitch and keeps rolling.[break][break]

"You think it got hurt? Are we suppose to tell the farm in case of y'know, internal damages?"

[attr="class","avienooc"]

notes

[break]
[attr="class","avientag"]

[newclass=.avienbox]width: 400px; min-height: 200px; background: #2e2e2e; border: 1px solid #222222;color: #807e7e; line-height: 14px;text-align: left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.avienheader]width: 400px; height: 50px; background: #CC9964; display: flex; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.avienparty]padding-left: 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.avienicon]display: inline; padding-right: 5px;opacity: 0.5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.avienicon:hover]opacity:1; transition: 0.5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.avienActive]opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.avientext]padding: 25px 30px; font-family: Roboto; font-size: 12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.avienooc]border-left: 10px solid #CC9964; font-size: 10px !important; margin: 0 30px 30px 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.avienooc p,.avientag]padding-left: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.avientag a]color: #b1b6bc!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

rascal

the volatile
she/her
August 15th
lavaridge
straight
champion
groudon avatar
tonight the winds of change are blowing wild and free
awards
850 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bailey
Bailey Cooper
POSTED ON Feb 23, 2020 22:01:48 GMT
Bailey Cooper Avatar
[nospaces]

THAT LOVE IS LIKE A GHOST. OH, AND THE MOONLIGHT BABY SHOWS YOU WHAT'S REAL. THERE AIN'T A LANGUAGE FOR THE THINGS THAT I FEEL, AND IF I CAN'T HAVE YOU, THAN NO ONE EVER WILL. I DON'T FEEL IT TILL IT HURTS. YES, I KNOW THAT LOVE IS LIKE A GHOST.

“Nah, I think its fine," and she would clap to the little sheep as it stood upright, shaking off the damage before trotting off to join the others.[break][break]

Her eyes would scan the entire herd, not surprised to know that something had been preying upon these cute pokemon. Shit, if she was hungry, these chubby little mareep would look like a good snack. "We just gotta keep an eye out," and she'd stretch and yawn. "I think the dude is really overfeeding these mareep, though. They shouldn't be this fat."

; mission

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[newclass=.frlastcont]padding:0px 0px 35px 0px;border-top:solid 25px #999999;border-bottom:solid 5px #999999;background-color:#242424;width:400px;color:#999999;text-align:justify;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastconttop]height:50px;padding:35px;overflow:hidden;background-color:#1b1b1b;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontimg]height:50px;width:50px;border-radius:100px;float:left;margin-right:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontimg img]height:50px;width:50px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontlyric]padding:5px 0px;font:10px quattrocento sans;line-height:10px;color:#505050;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontmid]padding:35px;font:10px quattrocento sans;line-height:12px;letter-spacing:.3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontmid b]color:#eeeeee;border-bottom:solid 1px #191919;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontmid i]font:bold 10px quattrocento sans;color:#dddddd;font-style:italic;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastconttag]padding:13px;background-color:#191919;font:bold 9px quattrocento sans;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:9px;float:right;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastconttag a]font:bold 9px quattrocento sans;line-height:9px;color:#999999!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontpoke]height:40px;width:40px;border-radius:100px;background:#191919;padding:1px;display:inline-block;margin-left:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontparty]float:right; display:block;margin-top:-60px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Razost

Luke / Boomer
He/him
Twenty Nine
October 21
Lacunosa Town
rocksexual
Geneticist
Head Scientist
awards
709 posts
Lucas Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lane
Lucas Lane
POSTED ON Feb 23, 2020 22:19:14 GMT
Lucas Lane Avatar
[nospaces]

"Yeah yeah I know.[break][break]

He thought calling the wooloos mareep was a slip of the tongue earlier, but it appears not. "I don't know. Aren't wooloos usually this big? I think it's just because they haven't been sheered in a while." Catching Bailey's yawn Lucas tilts his head back and cover his gaping mouth with one hand.[break][break]

While the two shepherds yawn a herd of appletuns appear from behind a hill. They were out for blood.

[break][break]

notes

[break]

[newclass=.avienbox]width: 400px; min-height: 200px; background: #2e2e2e; border: 1px solid #222222;color: #807e7e; line-height: 14px;text-align: left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.avienheader]width: 400px; height: 50px; background: #CC9964; display: flex; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.avienicon]display: inline; padding-right: 5px;opacity: 0.5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.avientext]padding: 25px 30px; font-family: Roboto; font-size: 12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.avienooc]border-left: 10px solid #CC9964; font-size: 10px !important; margin: 0 30px 30px 30px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

rascal

the volatile
she/her
August 15th
lavaridge
straight
champion
groudon avatar
awards
850 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bailey
Bailey Cooper
POSTED ON Feb 23, 2020 22:44:02 GMT
Bailey Cooper Avatar
[nospaces]

there was something serene about watching them--like bailey could sit down on the grass, watch these sheep, and forget all of her problems.[break][break]

"...wooloos?" she repeated, before her mistake suddenly dawned on her. "wait, these are wooloos? seriously? these are galar pokemon?" the elite four member had to turn her head to double check, squinting to get a better look. the sea of wool made it hard to decipher their individual qualities.[break][break]

but she realized that there were differences. "whoops."[break][break]

Her eyes snap back, if only because she heard a furry of footsteps and tiny screams--the cottonball-like pokemon clearing as the herd split itself to avoid the rampaging appletuns. "are those apple pies moving?!"

; mission

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

Razost

Luke / Boomer
He/him
Twenty Nine
October 21
Lacunosa Town
rocksexual
Geneticist
Head Scientist
awards
709 posts
Lucas Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lane
Lucas Lane
POSTED ON Feb 23, 2020 22:56:19 GMT
Lucas Lane Avatar
[nospaces]

"Well yeah. Why would people care about stealing mareeps? They're a dime a dozen. But with the embargo lifted everyone wants a piece of the wooloo pie."[break][break]

Hard of hearing Lucas Lane doesn't hear the tiny screams and tiny war cries. "What do you mean? The pie thing is just a saying." Turning to look at the wooloos Lucas learns Bailey wasn't the idiot this time, but hims instead. This was a first. "Yeah I think so. Come on, lets go." [break][break]

Lucas Lane hurries as fast as his crippled legs and walking stick would allow. Which when in an area full of hills was as fast as Bailey's normal walking speed. [break][break]

Maybe positioning themselves far away from the wooloo herd wasn't' a great idea.

notes

[break]

close tab

played by

rascal

the volatile
she/her
August 15th
lavaridge
straight
champion
groudon avatar
awards
850 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bailey
Bailey Cooper
POSTED ON Feb 23, 2020 23:10:11 GMT
Bailey Cooper Avatar
[nospaces]

unlike lucas, she was able to pick up the pace--she blazed ahead of him, turning her head in time to notice his struggle. "call the farmer! Your phone better not be dead this time!"[break][break]

her head turned to spy the strange apple pies, realizing that they were actually pokemon--the sight of their short green legs visible as the wooloos fled from the tiny, tasty looking predators.[break][break]

a pokeball was in her hand--with a wide arcing toss, bailey cooper released kapow.[break][break]

"get those pastries!" and the rest was history. the stubby grass dragons lacked the speed to flee from the encroaching kommo-o. he wrangled them both in his arms, one under each arm.

; mission

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

Razost

Luke / Boomer
He/him
Twenty Nine
October 21
Lacunosa Town
rocksexual
Geneticist
Head Scientist
awards
709 posts
Lucas Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lane
Lucas Lane
POSTED ON Feb 24, 2020 1:59:17 GMT
Lucas Lane Avatar
[nospaces]

"It's a new phone so it better work" he grumbles. The battery wouldn't die on him this time.[break][break]

Lucas scrolls to the farmer's contact and calls him. He picks up near immediately. "Hi sir we've got some sort of apple pie looking pokemon attacking the wooloos. Okay, see you then." [break][break]

It doesn't take long for the farmer to come, and when he did he came prepared. From over the hill with him came flapples holding water balloons, and in each hand he held spray bottles. [break][break]

"Take that ya little buggers!" From the two bottles the farmer sprays lemon juice at the applins. Tiny cries of agony fill the air as the lemon juice eats away at their sugary goodness. From on high the flapples drop lemon juice filled balloons down.[break][break]

The once peaceful hills were now lined with fallen appletuns. Several tried to flee but couldn't avoid the bombing.[break][break]

The hills became a war zone.

notes

[break]

close tab

played by

rascal

the volatile
she/her
August 15th
lavaridge
straight
champion
groudon avatar
awards
850 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bailey
Bailey Cooper
POSTED ON Feb 24, 2020 2:39:59 GMT
Bailey Cooper Avatar
[nospaces]

"dude, how can galarians eat apples?"[break][break]

She stared at the war-zone, watching as the wooloos would roll to safety from the apple-war that unfolded. kapow came back to her side, watching the warring fruit dragons in wonder.[break][break]

"No, like, seriously. I can't imagine." But their job was done, and the sheep were safe.

; mission

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

Razost

Luke / Boomer
He/him
Twenty Nine
October 21
Lacunosa Town
rocksexual
Geneticist
Head Scientist
awards
709 posts
Lucas Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lane
Lucas Lane
POSTED ON Feb 24, 2020 2:57:23 GMT
Lucas Lane Avatar
[nospaces]

"Well they're not really apples. I think at most it'd just be vegetarians and vegans that wouldn't eat them."[break][break]

Lucas Lane watches as the farmer begins to group up the fallen appletuns. "Don't judge. They make great apple cider" the farmer yells after catching his eye.[break][break]

"It's about the same as eating other pokemon."

notes

[break]