awards
8,737 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
RASCALLION
POSTED ON Feb 26, 2020 4:25:20 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"] This time Fernando leaves his seat. The comfort of remaining in one place for too long is superseded by the event's demand that he relocate to match with his partner. Surprisingly, his table is empty yet again and Fernando takes a seat. Little does he know who's he about to be paired with. So far his interactions have been fleeting, as has his interest, but that can only last for so long.

[newclass=.spiral]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spiral b]color: #90c1f9[/newclass]
close tab

played by

rascal

the volatile
she/her
August 15th
lavaridge
straight
champion
groudon avatar
tonight the winds of change are blowing wild and free
awards
850 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bailey
Bailey Cooper
RASCALLION
POSTED ON Feb 28, 2020 7:11:25 GMT
Bailey Cooper Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","frlastcont"]
[attr="class","frlastconttop"]
[attr="class","frlastcontimg"]

[attr="class","frlastcontlyric"]

THAT LOVE IS LIKE A GHOST. OH, AND THE MOONLIGHT BABY SHOWS YOU WHAT'S REAL. THERE AIN'T A LANGUAGE FOR THE THINGS THAT I FEEL, AND IF I CAN'T HAVE YOU, THAN NO ONE EVER WILL. I DON'T FEEL IT TILL IT HURTS. YES, I KNOW THAT LOVE IS LIKE A GHOST.

[attr="class","frlastcontmid"]

Chubs had fallen asleep.[break][break]

Bailey had to be careful as she hoisted the Spheal into her arms, cradling him as if he were a child as she started to move towards the next table. It was no surprise. After all of the food that he had gorged himself on, she had sensed that a nap was coming, and the ice-type pokemon was more than eager to melt into her embrace. “Yeah, I feel the same, buddy,” and she envied his ability to relax in any situation.[break][break]

He had no worries, and she could feel a tinge of envy as she wiped a smudge of chocolate from the Spheal's face. “Little shit,” but it was said with affection.[break][break]

The next table was waiting, and that was when she spotted another familiar face.[break][break]

She could not hide her surprise as she took her seat, positioning Chubs so he could rest atop her lap. “Uhhh, I didn't think this would be your kind of scene.”[break][break]

That statement also applied to herself, but she tried to ignore how foreign she felt in this setting—or how strange it felt to be in this current attire.[break][break]

If an Ultra Beast attacked the venue, this dress would be ruined, and that went to show how much the situation in Hoenn had changed her. She loved this fucking dress, and she had only found two opportunities in the last year to wear it.

[attr="class","frlastconttag2"]
[attr="class","frlastconttag"]FOR

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Quattrocento Sans:400,700]
[newclass=.frlastcont]padding:0px 0px 35px 0px;border-top:solid 25px #999999;border-bottom:solid 5px #999999;background-color:#242424;width:400px;color:#999999;text-align:justify;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastconttop]height:50px;padding:35px;overflow:hidden;background-color:#1b1b1b;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontimg]height:50px;width:50px;border-radius:100px;float:left;margin-right:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontimg img]height:50px;width:50px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontlyric]padding:5px 0px;font:10px quattrocento sans;line-height:10px;color:#505050;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontmid]padding:35px;font:10px quattrocento sans;line-height:12px;letter-spacing:.3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontmid b]color:#eeeeee;border-bottom:solid 1px #191919;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontmid i]font:bold 10px quattrocento sans;color:#dddddd;font-style:italic;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastconttag]padding:13px;background-color:#191919;font:bold 9px quattrocento sans;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:9px;float:right;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastconttag a]font:bold 9px quattrocento sans;line-height:9px;color:#999999!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastconttag2]height:35px;margin:-10px 35px 0px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontpoke]height:40px;width:40px;border-radius:100px;background:#191919;padding:1px;display:inline-block;margin-left:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontparty]float:right; display:block;margin-top:-60px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,737 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
RASCALLION
POSTED ON Feb 28, 2020 9:04:14 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"] Fernando can't help but let out a mild chuckle at his next partner. "That makes two of us, Cooper. I don't have much of a choice except to attend public events but you?" Naturally, Fernando knows the rumors stirred by the HNN tabloids are false — he assumes so due to the premise of assumption. To draw facts from chaos is a distorted truth and his lips twitch into a devious smile.

"You wouldn't be here to help put the record straight, would you?"

[newclass=.spiral]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

rascal

the volatile
she/her
August 15th
lavaridge
straight
champion
groudon avatar
awards
850 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bailey
Bailey Cooper
RASCALLION
POSTED ON Feb 29, 2020 6:49:24 GMT
Bailey Cooper Avatar
[nospaces]

THAT LOVE IS LIKE A GHOST. OH, AND THE MOONLIGHT BABY SHOWS YOU WHAT'S REAL. THERE AIN'T A LANGUAGE FOR THE THINGS THAT I FEEL, AND IF I CAN'T HAVE YOU, THAN NO ONE EVER WILL. I DON'T FEEL IT TILL IT HURTS. YES, I KNOW THAT LOVE IS LIKE A GHOST.

She frowned.[break][break]

That article continued to shadow her, and it was no surprise that it would be brought up eventually; yet, did it really have to be used to tease her? Fernando Silph had cast bait, and she was the Magikarp that lacked the restraint to ignore it. [break][break]

“Ha. Ha. Real fuckin' funny... like you wouldn't do the same,” and her eyebrow gave a twitch, betrayed inner frustrations at the thought of the photo and the... the pocopper fanbase. [break][break]

"I'd do anything to soil that little story," and make a few fans cry, if she were lucky.[break][break]

But there was more to it than that—there was a serious consideration that had been taken into how she appeared, and that knowledge chewed at her with an embarrassed anxiety, like she feared that someone would discover that she was actually trying. She just had to wait for the right person to come along.[break][break]

She was moving on—moving to bigger and better things, and to a Bailey Cooper that would be better than ever. Or so she told herself, as one hand crumpled a napkin.[break][break]

At times like this, she thought it'd be nice to surrender to an unseen legendary pokemon and let it handle all of her problems.[break][break]

“Saw you have a little smooch earlier. Tell me, how was that?” She had only seen it because the people at the adjacent table had gasped and could not refrain from gossip.[break][break]

She tapped her lip. “Still got a smudge of lipstick on you.” A lie.

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[newclass=.frlastcont]padding:0px 0px 35px 0px;border-top:solid 25px #999999;border-bottom:solid 5px #999999;background-color:#242424;width:400px;color:#999999;text-align:justify;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastconttop]height:50px;padding:35px;overflow:hidden;background-color:#1b1b1b;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontimg]height:50px;width:50px;border-radius:100px;float:left;margin-right:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontimg img]height:50px;width:50px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontlyric]padding:5px 0px;font:10px quattrocento sans;line-height:10px;color:#505050;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontmid]padding:35px;font:10px quattrocento sans;line-height:12px;letter-spacing:.3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontmid b]color:#eeeeee;border-bottom:solid 1px #191919;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontmid i]font:bold 10px quattrocento sans;color:#dddddd;font-style:italic;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastconttag]padding:13px;background-color:#191919;font:bold 9px quattrocento sans;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:9px;float:right;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastconttag a]font:bold 9px quattrocento sans;line-height:9px;color:#999999!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontpoke]height:40px;width:40px;border-radius:100px;background:#191919;padding:1px;display:inline-block;margin-left:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontparty]float:right; display:block;margin-top:-60px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,737 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
RASCALLION
POSTED ON Feb 29, 2020 17:50:34 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"] "People have said worse things about me. I'd switch stories with you in a heartbeat."

There is a certain posh that lines Fernando's spine. It comes from a mix of comfort in speaking to a friend and an affectionate sense of superiority that comes from having baggage to dangle over her head like an unexpected downcast. At least until she shines through it all with her own little ray of sunshine. The mention of 's little fiasco paints Fernando in equal dismay.

It's the closest instance a colleague has seen his pale face turn toward a blush. It looks lively as red flounders around his cheeks and Fernando stammers to correct her. "Unexpected and uninvited." He leans in to whisper if only to keep their conversation private. "I thought this event was about getting to know people. They told me it was a way of introducing yourself to a variety of people — not that!"

close tab

played by

rascal

the volatile
she/her
August 15th
lavaridge
straight
champion
groudon avatar
awards
850 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bailey
Bailey Cooper
RASCALLION
POSTED ON Mar 2, 2020 6:45:41 GMT
Bailey Cooper Avatar
[nospaces]

Ah, how the turn tables.[break][break]

“Aw, what's wrong?” She'd tease, leaning herself over the table as her face rested in the soft curve of her palm; elbows balanced apart, just so she could really get close to hear what he was whispering. “You don't like someone taking the initiative?” Her voice would drop as well, just to mirror his.[break][break]

Drinks were set onto the table by a faceless waitress—water to wet the palate, and Bailey let one finger circle the ring just to hear the crystal sing. “Personally, I wouldn't mind it,” and there was something about being desired that could tickle anyone's fancy.[break][break]

“As long as they're not masked dickheads that get paired with me because they save me from getting' gorged on spikes.” At that, she would almost seem to pout at the memory.[break][break]

The crystal would almost scream when one finger rotated too fast, drawing out a shrill. “Didn't need the help either—my vikavolt was swinging in to grab me.”

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,737 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
RASCALLION
POSTED ON Mar 3, 2020 8:06:24 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"] To put it bluntly, yes. Fernando hates allowing initiative to escape his grasp. Allowing someone else to set the tempo goes against the grain of his ideology. Adapting is a necessary step but being able to draw the setting to his liking gives him comfort. No one can best him in his own environment and that's why he detests being taken off-element.

However, romance is the exception and even he does not realize it. There is a great power in being fancied but it allows agency to those that dare deny their would-be suitors. To be dejected is a humiliation Fernando cannot live to bear. Not by those he cares about and from it stems his outright refusal to make the first move. Only after he has a fair amount of confidence in reciprocation does he make his move — a seldom action between those he knows.

This is something he refuses to acknowledge and this is why he lies without knowing better.

"It's not that. I just didn't think it would be so spontaneous and outright."

Fernando scoffs with a mild laughter at Bailey's own confession and leans back. There ends their secret and any easedroppers would have to read between the lines. "But I'll keep that in mind, Cooper. I suppose I won't hear any protest from you when you get your fair share of unexpected smoochies."

He forces a smile as the buzzer dings.

"I hear your quite popular these days, tabloids be damned."

close tab

played by

rascal

the volatile
she/her
August 15th
lavaridge
straight
champion
groudon avatar
awards
850 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bailey
Bailey Cooper
RASCALLION
POSTED ON Mar 4, 2020 4:28:41 GMT
Bailey Cooper Avatar
[nospaces]

Maybe she could have worded that better.[break][break]

“Unless I don't like 'em. Then, I'll break their heart,” because that was the power that came from her position. “Or, you know, maybe not. I can be nice... sometimes.”[break][break]

The bell tolled. With it, their conversation came to its abrupt end.[break][break]

“Have fun on your next date. Maybe you'll get lucky twice,” and she spared a short wave as a sleeping Chubs was pulled into her arms.

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES