Drakka

Bestial
She/Her
November 6
Slateport (Technically)
Demisexual
Ranger
Elite Ranger
You're the pulse in my veins, you're the war that I wage, can you change me?
awards
818 posts
Kaida Adachi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kaida
Kaida Adachi
COMFEY SWARM (FLORAL FANCIES)
POSTED ON Mar 4, 2020 2:52:51 GMT
Kaida Adachi Avatar

Kaida rubbed her eyes tiredly, lugging around a bag of medical supplies. Unlike most, there were potions and antidotes and heals. Clearly, she focused more on the Pokemon victims...they had a better chance of healing with these medications. Besides, the Comfey had most of the victims handled.

First she had Slateport and then she had to go to a ranch she heard other, particularly damaged victims were being transported to.

...but she was already so tired. She bumped into a vaguely familiar face () and mumbled as she handed over a customary potion "Thank you for your help."

She continued on, only noticing a Comfey approaching her with a concerned face at the last moment, squeaking as the two accidentally collided. "S-sorry...what did you want?"

Was it here to heal some of her fatigue, or something more permanent?

7f9DB7yk

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,416 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
POSTED ON Mar 4, 2020 3:02:13 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
kyle sees also here among other people. he'd go out to greet her but he's not here for friends. he's only here for the eternal love seed (x1).

he also sees a comfey and tries to grab one cause they just look grabbable.

TYY4mjGT

@tags
[/td][/tr][/tbody][/table][/div]
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Mar 4, 2020 6:18:26 GMT
Deleted Avatar

[player]http://k007.kiwi6.com/hotlink/ccwidqn72n/Bleach_-_Number_One_Chokkaku_Mash_up[/player]

Alec walks into Slateport park his head down. Although he had spotted nearby. Alec gave him only a light smile, not seemingly cheerful and bright like he usually was. To be truthful, the young Gym Leader did not even know why he had come to Slateport to be honest. After hearing about the recent events, Alec didn't really feel like going anywhere really. 

It was then that Alec was startled slightly by a Comfey who spun around him.  It probably could sense his feelings and was trying to cheer him up perhaps? It kind of worked and with that, Alec had instinctively grabbed a Poke Ball and tossed it at the Comfey, attempting to catch it. Alec's light smile had faded back to it's sad expression though again after having thrown the Poke Ball at the Comfey. He was trying not to feel sad ... but how else could he feel, knowing he wasn't there to do anything to help? That question which invaded the Gym Leader's mind made him question his progress that he had worked so hard for. 

|RGr74ZC

--

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Mar 4, 2020 20:32:32 GMT
Deleted Avatar
In all of Lake's travels she couldn't say she had ever seen such a large group of the bracelette like Pokemon; each one working to help thte injured and displaced of Slateport along with the occasional human. The red haired teenager let out a sigh as she looked down at the Hoothoot that walked just at her feet, the Phantump she'd caputred half slung over her shoulder and the little Apple Pokemon she'd found in the Safari Zone held in her arms.

She glanced downward toward the group of Comfey, the girl smiling to herself. "So guys, think we can be of a little bit of help?" she asked curiously, looking toward her trio of Pokemon. The Galarian apple creature let out a small chime of agreement as the girl approached the group of Comfey, taking a quick glance nearer to herself and spotting foster. She had never seen him before and honestly, was briefly wondering if she would again as she neared the group.

"You guys need any help? There are a few of us we can be more hands err... wings and branches and whatever." the teenager offered up curiously.

Nck2g1Vm
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Mar 7, 2020 7:49:12 GMT
Deleted Avatar
PAPER MOON
but it wouldn't be so make-believe, if you believed in me.
TAG @luz
POKÉMON

THEME

city pop

Papaya the Delcatty sniffed at a young redhead girl as they passed her, and Addy couldn't help but squeal at the sight of the cute little Applin in her arms. They'd come here to gaze at the Comfey swarm they'd seen from outside their hotel room window, however, so they kept advancing! As much as she enjoyed meeting and talking to new people, this was a 'once in a blue moon' kind of thing!

"They're all so pretty!" The pink-haired female remarked, twirling around happily as the sky rained flower petals. "What do you think caused this phenomena, Papaya?" To which the only answer she got was a low meow from the Delcatty, who was practically rolling her eyes.

kM1QYpyi
MADE BY VEL OF GS + WW
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,650 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Mar 7, 2020 10:24:08 GMT
shiv Avatar
[newclass=.swarmBG]--swarmColor:#83bae9[/newclass]
[nospaces]

[attr="class","swarmBG"]
[attr="class","swarmHead"]
THE COMFEY

swarm flees!

[attr="class","swarmCut"]
[attr="class","swarmCutIn"]
[attr="class","swarmCutBG"]

[attr="class","swarmIMG"]

[attr="class","swarmText"]

FINALLY, the comfey begin to depart. although slateport park is a remarkable site of beautification, the absence of the comfey's vibrant colours somehow render the gardens less exuberant than before. among the flowers, three pokeballs remain with the blossoming reds of a capture.[break][break]

[break][break]

THE WINNERS:[break][break]
[attr="class","swarmInstr"]

[break]
male or female - natural cure[break]
flower shield / synthesis / play rough / floral healing / petal dance / after you
[break][break]

[break]
male or female - triage[break]
flower shield / synthesis / draining kiss / floral healing / aromatherapy / amnesia
[break][break]

[break]
male or female - flower veil[break]
flower shield / leech seed / magical leaf / aromatherapy / petal blizzard / growth
[break][break][break]

CONGRATULATIONS!